Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,583 members, 7,809,113 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:35 PM

N8Bn Is Chicken Change To GTBank, Assets In Trillions - Yinka Ogunnubi (Photos) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / N8Bn Is Chicken Change To GTBank, Assets In Trillions - Yinka Ogunnubi (Photos) (32432 Views)

What Is Happening To Gtbank / Alleged N8bn Fraud: EFCC Re-Arraigns Skye Bank Chair, Ayeni; MD, Oguntayo / Alleged N8bn Fraud: Ex-skye Bank Chair, Ayeni, Granted Controversial Bail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

N8Bn Is Chicken Change To GTBank, Assets In Trillions - Yinka Ogunnubi (Photos) by Nobody: 12:18pm On Mar 30, 2019
I am seeing tweets about GTBank going under because of judgment debt of N8.7B. I don't know whether to laugh or cry. Take a deep breath and relax. Gtbank is not a "small bank" by any measure. In 2018, their:
PBT - N215B
Equity - N575B
Deposit - N2.3Tr
Assets - N3.3Tr
-----'YO

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: N8Bn Is Chicken Change To GTBank, Assets In Trillions - Yinka Ogunnubi (Photos) by Victorbet1274: 12:20pm On Mar 30, 2019
Easy way to make money..VIEW BELOW
Re: N8Bn Is Chicken Change To GTBank, Assets In Trillions - Yinka Ogunnubi (Photos) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Mar 30, 2019
Illiteracy is a big disease. I wonder how people expect GTB to be taken over by Innoson because of 8 billion naira not even dollars. Even bet9ja betting company set their maximum daily pay out at N10 billion naira let alone GTB that has been in banking business before the latter dreamt of betting business. GTB with branches in several African countries and the UK will be taken over by 8 billion naira? This is classic comedy.

239 Likes 24 Shares

Re: N8Bn Is Chicken Change To GTBank, Assets In Trillions - Yinka Ogunnubi (Photos) by deomelo: 12:23pm On Mar 30, 2019
I know the bank must explore their legal options, but they should just pay the ipob and make him go away.?

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: N8Bn Is Chicken Change To GTBank, Assets In Trillions - Yinka Ogunnubi (Photos) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 12:25pm On Mar 30, 2019
The reason why they are trying so hard to bring down INNOSSON( especially yelobam moozelems) is because he is an Igbo man.

148 Likes 8 Shares

Re: N8Bn Is Chicken Change To GTBank, Assets In Trillions - Yinka Ogunnubi (Photos) by nzeobi(m): 12:33pm On Mar 30, 2019
let gtbank pay the money instead of these social media gossips. next time they will learn not to cut corners with people's money

113 Likes 7 Shares

Re: N8Bn Is Chicken Change To GTBank, Assets In Trillions - Yinka Ogunnubi (Photos) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Mar 30, 2019
deomelo:
I know the bank must explore their legal options, but they should just pay the ipob and make him go away.?
Before you comment always make sure the two wires connecting your brain aren't touching...... don't take it as a banter am just advising it will help you in life

198 Likes 9 Shares

Re: N8Bn Is Chicken Change To GTBank, Assets In Trillions - Yinka Ogunnubi (Photos) by StOla: 12:52pm On Mar 30, 2019
Some who have delusion in their DNA, have regaled us with tales of how Innoson will use the N8.8b to acquire 50% shares in GTBank.

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: N8Bn Is Chicken Change To GTBank, Assets In Trillions - Yinka Ogunnubi (Photos) by stephleena(f): 1:00pm On Mar 30, 2019
None sense, it's chicken change then pay up. .

People from the wastern side, have all turned to finance ministers over night,because a certain Chukwuma is involved..

177 Likes 8 Shares

Re: N8Bn Is Chicken Change To GTBank, Assets In Trillions - Yinka Ogunnubi (Photos) by nwanyionitsha: 1:02pm On Mar 30, 2019
deomelo:
Which legal options after supreme court judgement?

112 Likes 7 Shares

Re: N8Bn Is Chicken Change To GTBank, Assets In Trillions - Yinka Ogunnubi (Photos) by Chipink(f): 1:03pm On Mar 30, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Which legal options after supreme court judgement?

U like wasting time with those half baked afonja illiterates

147 Likes 9 Shares

Re: N8Bn Is Chicken Change To GTBank, Assets In Trillions - Yinka Ogunnubi (Photos) by Chipink(f): 1:05pm On Mar 30, 2019
Let them pay the money and shut up, criminal bank..

92 Likes 5 Shares

Re: N8Bn Is Chicken Change To GTBank, Assets In Trillions - Yinka Ogunnubi (Photos) by stephleena(f): 1:11pm On Mar 30, 2019
Ejimagifty:
Illiteracy is a big disease. I wonder how people expect GTB to be taken over by Innoson because of 8 billion naira not even dollars. Even bet9ja betting company set their maximum daily pay out at N10 billion naira let alone GTB that has been in banking business before the latter dreamt of betting business. GTB with branches in several African countries and the UK will be taken over by 8 billion naira? This is classic comedy.
Bet9ja is one man's business..Gtbank has it's share holders,whatever way u see it or try to put it,every kobo means a lot in the banking sector..

They had the money,then why drag the case this long? Even to the extent of putting it reputation at stake? that's mother of all stupidity. .

Well sha,I know it hurts u guys like hell..CHUKWUMA is about to add 8billion to his 'akant'

135 Likes 6 Shares

Re: N8Bn Is Chicken Change To GTBank, Assets In Trillions - Yinka Ogunnubi (Photos) by Westtimeline: 1:16pm On Mar 30, 2019
Ejimagifty:
The thing has been making me laugh since. cheesy cheesy

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: N8Bn Is Chicken Change To GTBank, Assets In Trillions - Yinka Ogunnubi (Photos) by nwanyionitsha: 1:24pm On Mar 30, 2019
Westtimeline:
The thing has been making me laugh since. cheesy cheesy
Ok na. Gtb should pay up.
You seem not to understand that this news is affecting the bank. Smh.

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: N8Bn Is Chicken Change To GTBank, Assets In Trillions - Yinka Ogunnubi (Photos) by sweerychick(f): 1:27pm On Mar 30, 2019
stephleena:

People from the wastern side, have all turned to finance ministers over night,because a certain Chukwuma is involved..
i can't stop laughing dear! All of a sudden all of them are now financial experts. Why didn't GTBank pay the chicken change and save themselves from this embarrassment

90 Likes 3 Shares

Re: N8Bn Is Chicken Change To GTBank, Assets In Trillions - Yinka Ogunnubi (Photos) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Mar 30, 2019
stephleena:

Bet9ja is one man's business..Gtbank has it's share holders,whatever way u see it or try to put it,every kobo means a lot in the banking sector..

They had the money,then why drag the case this long? Even to the extent of putting it reputation at stake? that's mother of all stupidity. .

Well sha,I know it hurts u guys like hell..CHUKWUMA is about to add 8billion to his 'akant'

Whether chukuma adds 100 billion to his wealth is not my business. No be my papa get GTB so i have no reason to be pained. All I'm saying is even though they tried to avoid paying by prolonging the matter in court, it doesn't mean they don't have 8 billion to settle Innoson

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: N8Bn Is Chicken Change To GTBank, Assets In Trillions - Yinka Ogunnubi (Photos) by sweerychick(f): 1:29pm On Mar 30, 2019
StOla:
Some who have delusion in their DNA, have regaled us with tales of how Innoson will use the N8.8b to acquire 50% shares in GTBank.
oga are you the owner of GTBank?? If you are then pay innoson for peace sake.. can't you see that the bank's reputation is at risk

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: N8Bn Is Chicken Change To GTBank, Assets In Trillions - Yinka Ogunnubi (Photos) by Ojiofor: 1:33pm On Mar 30, 2019
Just pay up the small change and spare us this analysis.

53 Likes

Re: N8Bn Is Chicken Change To GTBank, Assets In Trillions - Yinka Ogunnubi (Photos) by sweerychick(f): 1:33pm On Mar 30, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
The reason why they are trying so hard to bring down INNOSSON( especially yelobam moozelems) is because he is an Igbo man.
everyone knows that... It's nothing new, all we are saying let them pay Innoson period

39 Likes

Re: N8Bn Is Chicken Change To GTBank, Assets In Trillions - Yinka Ogunnubi (Photos) by 9jabull: 1:38pm On Mar 30, 2019
GTB should just pay the money not sharing unseen money (radio money).The earlier they paid the better for them.

27 Likes

Re: N8Bn Is Chicken Change To GTBank, Assets In Trillions - Yinka Ogunnubi (Photos) by advocate666: 1:43pm On Mar 30, 2019
Yellowbar people, this one no be for mouth. Time to pay up.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: N8Bn Is Chicken Change To GTBank, Assets In Trillions - Yinka Ogunnubi (Photos) by mancanoe: 1:50pm On Mar 30, 2019
Everytime, you wonder what Bayelsa, Delta state and others are doing with their Monthly allocation, when States with low allocation and large Civil Service are embarking on big projects like this...
(Quote) (Report) 73 Likes (Like) 3 Shares (Share)

3 Likes

Re: N8Bn Is Chicken Change To GTBank, Assets In Trillions - Yinka Ogunnubi (Photos) by BlackfireX: 1:50pm On Mar 30, 2019
Chest beating beater ....

Oya pay na....

12 Likes

Re: N8Bn Is Chicken Change To GTBank, Assets In Trillions - Yinka Ogunnubi (Photos) by thobie11: 1:54pm On Mar 30, 2019
OP is wrong, if gtbank is to pay, they will pay in installment. Though their financial statement look fine. Gtbank is a PLC company if gtbank withdraw 8billion their asset base will fall, they will be unable to make enough profit these year, it is more a less like u withdraw money from your business, your capital falls. And also shareholders/public will react to these, share price will fall and gtbank will lose in the capital market if the trend continue they lose customers confidence too, people start withdrawing their money in the long run they collapse.

Remember Mtn beg for their fine to be paid in installment and it even affect it operation in South Africa.

So get this right, I mean to understand it check gtbank price in stock exchange now and compare it to the price on Monday or Tuesday.

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: N8Bn Is Chicken Change To GTBank, Assets In Trillions - Yinka Ogunnubi (Photos) by MadamExcellency: 1:54pm On Mar 30, 2019
Takeover doesn't mean owning the bank as a one man business, it means being drafted as one of the Directors because of the number of shares N8.2 billion is worth.

Investing N8 billion share worth in Nigerian bank is definitely a Director's position.

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: N8Bn Is Chicken Change To GTBank, Assets In Trillions - Yinka Ogunnubi (Photos) by richidinho(m): 1:55pm On Mar 30, 2019
stephleena:

34 Likes

Re: N8Bn Is Chicken Change To GTBank, Assets In Trillions - Yinka Ogunnubi (Photos) by ozo13(m): 1:55pm On Mar 30, 2019
With that Innoson/gtbank information I was reading yesterday that Innoson will take over gtbank . It tells u the way an average Nigerian can easily be deceive on social media. angry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: N8Bn Is Chicken Change To GTBank, Assets In Trillions - Yinka Ogunnubi (Photos) by MadamExcellency: 1:58pm On Mar 30, 2019
ozo13:
With that Innoson/gtbank information I was reading yesterday that Innoson will take over gtbank . It tells u the way an average Nigerian can easily be deceive on social media. angry

Takeover doesn't mean owning the bank as a one man business, it means being drafted as one of the Directors because of the number of shares N8.2 billion is worth.

Investing N8 billion share worth in Nigerian bank is definitely a Director's position.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: N8Bn Is Chicken Change To GTBank, Assets In Trillions - Yinka Ogunnubi (Photos) by Akiara: 1:58pm On Mar 30, 2019
Skye Bank showed simillar figures.

The major issue is this ....'PAY THE MONEY' and stop dancing naked in Public.

myboy2111:
I am seeing tweets about GTBank going under because of judgment debt of N8.7B. I don't know whether to laugh or cry. Take a deep breath and relax. Gtbank is not a "small bank" by any measure. In 2018, their:
PBT - N215B
Equity - N575B
Deposit - N2.3Tr
Assets - N3.3Tr
-----'YO

46 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Xenophobic Attacks: MTN Investors Lose N40bn / Banks Lose Over N1bn As Hoodlums Wreck ATMs, Branches / Rolls-royce Loses $5.7bn To Corruption In Nigeria And Other Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.