Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,558 members, 7,809,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:27 PM

To Guys Abroad Searching For Oyibo Gf's... - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / To Guys Abroad Searching For Oyibo Gf's... (4018 Views)

Apart From Me, Who Else Used To Think, That All Oyibo People Are Wealthy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Guys Abroad Searching For Oyibo Gf's... by Ifeconwaba(m): 9:32am On Mar 31, 2019
una for enter pure gbese
Re: To Guys Abroad Searching For Oyibo Gf's... by Chipink(f): 9:40am On Mar 31, 2019
Ok
Re: To Guys Abroad Searching For Oyibo Gf's... by good4all40: 10:12am On Mar 31, 2019
Can you please type in English, or if anyone could help to transcribe to English l just find it hard to read, maybe because your own kind of pidgin looks too posh lol. It looks as if you are reading our VP kind of Pidgin English.
Re: To Guys Abroad Searching For Oyibo Gf's... by Mulatto444(m): 10:39am On Mar 31, 2019
Funny baba!!

Abeg leave am for pidgin English o. If you do otherwise, the matter fit sprout up like beans o and dem fit link am up o. Las Las, yawa go bust.

I hear say for obodo oyibo, dem no dey carry this can matter joke o. Say person fit tear an adult slap while another person do as your guy do, say na the second person go enter black house before the speed of light o.

If the person and the babe come do the do, na where matter go just wear pant o. 50yrs fit be the lowest the person fit get o while the person we tear person slap fit do community service after all him arguments. [/quote]
Re: To Guys Abroad Searching For Oyibo Gf's... by Bojack(m): 11:56am On Mar 31, 2019
14 years..... are u kidding me
Re: To Guys Abroad Searching For Oyibo Gf's... by AngelicBeing: 12:09pm On Mar 31, 2019
DAramis:

Abeg leave am for pidgin English o. If you do otherwise, the matter fit sprout up like beans o and dem fit link am up o. Las Las, yawa go bust.

I hear say for obodo oyibo, dem no dey carry this can matter joke o. Say person fit tear an adult slap while another person do as your guy do, say na the second person go enter black house before the speed of light o.

If the person and the babe come do the do, na where matter go just wear pant o. 50yrs fit be the lowest the person fit get o while the person we tear person slap fit do community service after all him arguments.
Lol, as a rule of thumb, one should avoid underage pikins dem, more especially as a naija person wey the name naija don cast, although it is sometimes difficult to know or Hazzard a guess of the age of some whity or darky girls in different parts of the world because of the kind food wey some people dey chop but one has to be very careful when relating to small orobo pikins globally because it can lead to you been accused of sexual assault/ indecent conversation / rape etc and this kind label fit throw you for jail for a long time, dem fit place you on sex offenders register and you are ruined completely.

The few oyinbo girls wey l take do muzebu for obodooyinbo, were my University classmate / and few wey l catch for coded corner and they were over 23 years and some others were post graduate students with small orobo body, so as someone from a country wey him name don cast use your number 6 and your discretion wella.

kongi Na bastard but let your brain guide you instead of your staff of office, infact, as a black man regardless of your country of origin avoid whether darky or whity orobo / under age pikins to avoid receiving the treatment wey dey the pictures below depict from the government of that country grin

3 Likes

Re: To Guys Abroad Searching For Oyibo Gf's... by Ugosample(m): 1:53pm On Mar 31, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Hahaha, funny narrative, tell d Guyman make him take time oo, shine his eyes very well especially when talking to oyinbo because some of them dey between 14 to 16 years old and dem carry idiroko, idumota and dem mammary gland big like water melon, I don talk my own finish, I no dey too look whity girls, those days when I still dey flirt, I don chop plenty of dem taya but today I don hang my boot because I be AngelicBeing cheesy

cheesy cheesy

werey ni bloda yii sha tongue
Re: To Guys Abroad Searching For Oyibo Gf's... by AngelicBeing: 2:08pm On Mar 31, 2019
Ugosample:

cheesy cheesy

BOBO yii logbon sha bi king Solomon, bloda yii sha logbon gan tongue

grin

Re: To Guys Abroad Searching For Oyibo Gf's... by ZoeyJ(f): 5:25pm On Mar 31, 2019
zolajpower:

Please can you type the English version so that we can vote unanimously to move it to front page for intending migrant and people to learn from thanks
Dummy so you never even reach yankee yet you were wanking on my comment like a dog on heat.
Re: To Guys Abroad Searching For Oyibo Gf's... by zolajpower: 3:16am On Apr 02, 2019
ZoeyJ:
Dummy so you never even reach yankee yet you were wanking on my comment like a dog on heat.
Why do you find it so difficult to comprehend sentences, or do you find comprehension the most difficult part of grammar in your elementary and secondary school days ?
It's so unfortunate for an unfortunate human being like you to just rush to a post without understanding what is written first bf mastubating on d post . Now that I know you are having brain malfunction , I will school you a beat #no man is an island of monopoly
What I mean about my comments is that the Op should allow his comments be written in proper English so that those who do not understand most European languages should learn from such experiences before moving to Europe .
So I believe u understand that now or u needs more clarification?
Re: To Guys Abroad Searching For Oyibo Gf's... by Ugosample(m): 8:57am On Apr 02, 2019
AngelicBeing:
grin

lmao

You be case cheesy
how your side

1 Like

Re: To Guys Abroad Searching For Oyibo Gf's... by jesmond3945: 11:33am On Apr 02, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Lol, as a rule of thumb, one should avoid underage pikins dem, more especially as a naija person wey the name naija don cast, although it is sometimes difficult to know or Hazzard a guess of the age of some whity or darky girls in different parts of the world because of the kind food wey some people dey chop but one has to be very careful when relating to small orobo pikins globally because it can lead to you been accused of sexual assault/ indecent conversation / rape etc and this kind label fit throw you for jail for a long time, dem fit place you on sex offenders register and you are ruined completely.

The few oyinbo girls wey l take do muzebu for obodooyinbo, were my University classmate / and few wey l catch for coded corner and they were over 23 years and some others were post graduate students with small orobo body, so as someone from a country wey him name don cast use your number 6 and your discretion wella.

kongi Na bastard but let your brain guide you instead of your staff of office, infact, as a black man regardless of your country of origin avoid whether darky or whity orobo / under age pikins to avoid receiving the treatment wey dey the pictures below depict from the government of that country grin
which country be that, for Uk wey i dey so e hard.
Re: To Guys Abroad Searching For Oyibo Gf's... by Dammilekan(m): 11:40am On Apr 02, 2019
You are a good friend assuming your other friend who is stil a stranger in Europe actually Bleep that 14yrs old girl �, in the future when your friend is successful the girl might sue your friend for sexual assault and rape ask bill cosby or RKELLY
Re: To Guys Abroad Searching For Oyibo Gf's... by WhyNa: 1:21pm On Apr 02, 2019
NONNYG:
have you found a business partner for your plantain chip company?

Oga u still dey learn workgrin

https://www.nairaland.com/pbo1/posts

grin grin grin
Re: To Guys Abroad Searching For Oyibo Gf's... by Hadampson(m): 4:43pm On Apr 02, 2019
NONNYG:
have you found a business partner for your plantain chip company?

Oga u still dey learn workgrin

https://www.nairaland.com/pbo1/posts

grin grin

Busted!!
Re: To Guys Abroad Searching For Oyibo Gf's... by noona(f): 9:32pm On Apr 02, 2019
Woow!!
I was even scared for the dude as I reading... He was lucky though..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dana Crash: Insurers Pay N373m To 79 Relatives / List Of Airlines In Nigeria And Their Owners. / Is It Advisable To Go Back To Dubai?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.