Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:32 PM

K9 Haus Casper of Household - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / K9 Haus Casper of Household (5185 Views)

Nina Of Haus Of Bezal Kennels / Nacer Of K9 Haus(DDR GSD) / Tom Of Household (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

K9 Haus Casper of Household by Eliasaph: 12:36pm On Mar 30, 2019
Casper is a DDR GSD. Born on Oct 27, 2018
Sire: Tom of household
Dam: Amber of household
Feel free to drop your comments.
Watch out for the developing coat.

2 Likes

Re: K9 Haus Casper of Household by Eliasaph: 12:51pm On Mar 30, 2019
More views

1 Like 1 Share

Re: K9 Haus Casper of Household by Eliasaph: 2:03pm On Mar 30, 2019
Eliasaph:
More views

1 Like 1 Share

Re: K9 Haus Casper of Household by johnnyn1(m): 7:50pm On Mar 30, 2019
Wow.. that’s a nice GSD u have there

2 Likes

Re: K9 Haus Casper of Household by Eliasaph: 10:55pm On Mar 30, 2019
johnnyn1:
Wow.. that’s a nice GSD u have there
Thanks

1 Like

Re: K9 Haus Casper of Household by Eveezy(m): 8:51am On Mar 31, 2019
Nice coat, he looks like a mix of showline and, working line
Re: K9 Haus Casper of Household by Eliasaph: 12:49pm On Mar 31, 2019
Thanks. His coat is still in the changing process. He's a working line,not a combination.
Re: K9 Haus Casper of Household by Eveezy(m): 2:12pm On Mar 31, 2019
Eliasaph:
Thanks. His coat is still in the changing process. He's a working line,not a combination.
Ok he looks really good
Re: K9 Haus Casper of Household by Rany4all(m): 4:20pm On Mar 31, 2019
Very handsome long coated boy...very striking resemblance with my Czar @ that age. kiss

1 Like

Re: K9 Haus Casper of Household by Eliasaph: 6:20pm On Mar 31, 2019
Tnx. Is czar from household too?
Re: K9 Haus Casper of Household by Eliasaph: 6:26pm On Mar 31, 2019
@2months+

Re: K9 Haus Casper of Household by Rany4all(m): 7:32pm On Mar 31, 2019
Eliasaph:
Tnx. Is czar from household too?
Yes...also sired by Tom.
Re: K9 Haus Casper of Household by Eliasaph: 7:42pm On Mar 31, 2019
Wow...strong blood
Re: K9 Haus Casper of Household by Eliasaph: 7:42pm On Mar 31, 2019
How does czar look now?
Re: K9 Haus Casper of Household by Rany4all(m): 7:45pm On Mar 31, 2019
Eliasaph:
How does czar look now?
Here's Czar currently @ 15 months... wink

1 Like

Re: K9 Haus Casper of Household by Eliasaph: 7:46pm On Mar 31, 2019
Oh cute...is he long coated?
Re: K9 Haus Casper of Household by Rany4all(m): 7:54pm On Mar 31, 2019
Eliasaph:
Oh cute...is he long coated?
Yes, he is...

1 Like

Re: K9 Haus Casper of Household by Eliasaph: 10:24pm On Mar 31, 2019
Ok. I see.
Re: K9 Haus Casper of Household by Eliasaph: 10:25pm On Mar 31, 2019
Ok. I see.
Re: K9 Haus Casper of Household by chisommartins: 7:25pm On Apr 01, 2019
How much last
Re: K9 Haus Casper of Household by Bomae: 7:34pm On Apr 01, 2019
Join our telegram dog group to learn more about dogs http:///canineeducation

Helping dogs with excessive barking

When ur dog barks at objects like lizards, flying papers, sounds etc don't shout at him. With a calm tone call his name and say quite. Eg Jasper quite. When his calm u reward him with a treat. Shouting at him might make him keep quite but once ur not at sight he would start barking again.

Do not expect ur dog to never bark. That’s like saying students should not make noise. But some dogs bark excessively even at flying objects. Some dogs can chase objects in motion that's fine but when they start barking then it could mean a problem.

U have to figure out why ur dog does that and treat it.

Why Dogs our friends bark?

Barking is a form of vocal communication that dogs use, and it can mean different things depending on the situation.

Protecting their territories

When a person or an animal comes into an area ur dog considers his territory, that would make him bark. As the threat gets closer, the barking often gets louder. ur dog will look alert and even aggressive during this type of barking.

To signal u or / fear

Some dogs would bark at any noise or object whether flying or rolling including lizards, birds, etc. And especially when they aren't introduced to such Uv got to train them with the method i described above.

Boredom and or Loneliness

Dogs are pack animals.
If u leave ur dogs isolated for long periods they become agitated and mentally unstable. This would often make them unhappy which leads to aggression and barking.

Greeting/Play

This is a happy bark and some dogs could bark when greeting u or other animals they love. Its usually accompanied with tail wags and sometimes jumping.

Attention Seeking

They could bark to seek ur attention. Some dogs could bark when they want something, such as going outside, playing, or getting a treat.

Separation Anxiety

This could be the problem with ur dog. Puppies usually face this problem after they are been taking away from their mum and siblings.

Dogs with separation anxiety often bark excessively when and especially when left alone.

When ur dog is barking, say “Quiet” or "shut up" in a calm but firm voice. Wait until he stops barking, even if it’s just to take a breath, then praise him and give him a treat. Just be careful to never reward him while he’s barking.
Like i said before dont shout at him cos it would make him confuse.

Use of bark Collars

There are bark collars u can get to make ur dog stop barking but i prefer training method.

There are shock collars, which deliver shock to the dog they do work but sometimes it can make ur dog aggressive.

There are other products and devices that can minimise ur dog from barking. Bark-activated water sprayers or noisemakers switch on when they pick up barking sound from ur dog. It works by spraying water on ur dogs face or emitting irritating sounds which could make ur dog to stop barking �

And once it happens and the dog stops barking then give him a treat and praise him.

Join our telegram dog group to learn more about dogs http:///canineeducation
Re: K9 Haus Casper of Household by Eliasaph: 11:28pm On Apr 01, 2019
chisommartins:
How much last
Not for sale...for future stud services.
Re: K9 Haus Casper of Household by Nobody: 2:35pm On Apr 03, 2019
@Eliasaph, I see you love good GSD's too. can we talk on whatsapp? A big fan of DDR GSD's. I will get a dog soon, from nobody but Household.

1 Like

Re: K9 Haus Casper of Household by Eliasaph: 6:40pm On Apr 08, 2019
UyaiHarley:
@Eliasaph, I see you love good GSD's too.
can we talk on whatsapp?
A big fan of DDR GSD's.
I will get a dog soon, from nobody but Household.
Not on WhatsApp yet. But i believe every gsd should possess working drive nd ddr's have it.
Re: K9 Haus Casper of Household by Eliasaph: 10:56pm On Apr 08, 2019
Casper @5months

Re: K9 Haus Casper of Household by Eliasaph: 11:01pm On Apr 08, 2019
Eliasaph:
Casper @5months

Re: K9 Haus Casper of Household by Smart4sexygirls(m): 3:35am On Apr 09, 2019
Am looking for friends that has Dogs like Samoyed, cus I have a male Samoyed (parlour dog) if you have a female Samoyed or other breed. My Dog is A Year and 5 weeks old, Feel free to whatsapp me 08057187315 or call 07063362230

Re: K9 Haus Casper of Household by Eliasaph: 6:13pm On Apr 24, 2019
More views

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Dog Breed Is This / My Female Gsd Just Whelped...finally / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.