Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,868 members, 7,806,467 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:55 PM

Infinix Unveils The Zero 6 Flagship Device To Nigeria - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Unveils The Zero 6 Flagship Device To Nigeria (18700 Views)

Infinix Unveils Customised Davido Edition Of The Note 8 / Infinix Unveils Hot 10 Device In Nigeria / Infinix Zero 6 Unveiling Specifications And Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Unveils The Zero 6 Flagship Device To Nigeria by Jaymaxxy(m): 1:12pm On Mar 30, 2019
Lol
Re: Infinix Unveils The Zero 6 Flagship Device To Nigeria by Jaynom(m): 1:12pm On Mar 30, 2019
Smh
Re: Infinix Unveils The Zero 6 Flagship Device To Nigeria by Darkseid(m): 1:13pm On Mar 30, 2019
What's flagship about this crap. Even the one year old Nokia X6 is better than this and costs just a little above 60k. I don't expect them to sell this nonsense below 100k because some slowpoke Nigerians will still buy it.

4 Likes

Re: Infinix Unveils The Zero 6 Flagship Device To Nigeria by klens(m): 1:13pm On Mar 30, 2019
Crap, you better order for xiaomi phones or huwai , lenovo, Vivo and get value for your money

1 Like

Re: Infinix Unveils The Zero 6 Flagship Device To Nigeria by Jossy4luv1(m): 1:18pm On Mar 30, 2019
K
Re: Infinix Unveils The Zero 6 Flagship Device To Nigeria by zainkay: 1:18pm On Mar 30, 2019
This crap sells for 100k smh
Re: Infinix Unveils The Zero 6 Flagship Device To Nigeria by physise(m): 1:18pm On Mar 30, 2019
A midrange chipset is now used on a flagship device. Your old "Flagship' is still stuck on nougat despite your "one OS upgrade promise".
Re: Infinix Unveils The Zero 6 Flagship Device To Nigeria by GolDRoger: 1:24pm On Mar 30, 2019
MartinsD12:

Crappy device

you dnt have to quote the whole article just to drop that bullsh*t
Re: Infinix Unveils The Zero 6 Flagship Device To Nigeria by HeyCorleone(m): 1:26pm On Mar 30, 2019
Darkseid:
What's flagship about this crap. Even the one year old Nokia X6 is better than this and costs just a little above 60k. I don't expect them to sell this nonsense below 100k because some slowpoke Nigerians will still buy it.

God bless you.

Everything is quite discouraging. The screen resolution is even the worst. 720p on a 6.2inch screen? rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Unveils The Zero 6 Flagship Device To Nigeria by Passionate888: 1:33pm On Mar 30, 2019
Nahamuch?
Re: Infinix Unveils The Zero 6 Flagship Device To Nigeria by Stevegoddy23: 1:35pm On Mar 30, 2019
What is the battery capacity?
Re: Infinix Unveils The Zero 6 Flagship Device To Nigeria by dingbang(m): 1:35pm On Mar 30, 2019
Nonsense battery.. Next!
Re: Infinix Unveils The Zero 6 Flagship Device To Nigeria by OLUWABIG(m): 1:36pm On Mar 30, 2019
GolDRoger:

you dnt have to quote the whole article just to drop that bullsh*t
Are you pained ?

1 Like

Re: Infinix Unveils The Zero 6 Flagship Device To Nigeria by lomprico(m): 1:36pm On Mar 30, 2019
Infinix design is just boring. All their models look alike.
Re: Infinix Unveils The Zero 6 Flagship Device To Nigeria by Nobody: 1:40pm On Mar 30, 2019
Deborachi:
They keep copying iphone grin

Check my signature

All Android device manufacturers are guilty of this.
Re: Infinix Unveils The Zero 6 Flagship Device To Nigeria by Redeakaa(m): 1:41pm On Mar 30, 2019
6gb RAM, 128gb internal storage, Nna this one na laptop na.....shuuu
Re: Infinix Unveils The Zero 6 Flagship Device To Nigeria by Taku555(m): 1:42pm On Mar 30, 2019
What weak me most is the battery capacity MAh 3000+
Re: Infinix Unveils The Zero 6 Flagship Device To Nigeria by drogbuefi: 1:47pm On Mar 30, 2019
It's rubbish to me.6gig ram with less than 4000mah battery?? I it's rubbish
Re: Infinix Unveils The Zero 6 Flagship Device To Nigeria by OneKinGuy(m): 1:49pm On Mar 30, 2019
Infinix dy fvck up, because they used 6gb ram and 128gb rom, the phone is now flashship grin
Anyways, people way one buy go still buy tongue

1 Like

Re: Infinix Unveils The Zero 6 Flagship Device To Nigeria by EggSauce(m): 1:50pm On Mar 30, 2019
720p grin grin grin grin even my 2016 HTC m10 na 2k display him get tongue
Re: Infinix Unveils The Zero 6 Flagship Device To Nigeria by Nobody: 1:52pm On Mar 30, 2019
The battery is a poo.
3650? When 4000mah is not even sustainable.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Unveils The Zero 6 Flagship Device To Nigeria by Emmydrizzy(m): 1:53pm On Mar 30, 2019
Ayebaeapretai:
we introduce you to the most anticipated flagship device of the year, the all new Infinix Zero 6. The zero 6 (X609) is the basically putting more icing on an already beautiful cake, wondering why? Here is why.

The Zero 6 comes with a huge 6.2-inch Notch full high definition screen (FHD) display with a resolution counting at 720×1520 pixels. It features an aspect ratio of 19:9 for an amazing viewing experience, and an 87.5 percent screen-to-body ratio. Blending into the impressive design is a notch which houses the single front camera as well as the proximity sensor and the speaker grill.

In addition to its unique glossy design is a 1.56.8 x 7.95mm body size and features the Snapdragon 636 chipset and 6GB RAM size for greater enhanced speed and efficiency to handle your requirements without having any need to worry over lagging or storage as with an inbuilt memory of 128 GB and Android 8.0 Oreo operating system straight out of the box.

An Intelligent Master piece

The intelligent master piece is surely guaranteed to wow you with a dual 12MP + 12MP= 24MP rear and 20MP front cameras to capture quality photographs. The AI camera also features a new UX, incorporates voice controls directly to take photos. There is also an AI made (Auto scene detection) which automatically detects scenes smartly from portrait mode, food, landscape, flowers, sunset/light, document, movement scenes and a dynamic range detection, you also have the option to select a PRO mode portrait and Broken mode.

Awesome isn’t it, well that’s not all, selfie lovers will sure love to have their hands filled up to handle the sharp 20MP shooter with LED flash on the front of the device. The cameras has 2x optical zoom, portrait mode, 2x Axis, Phase Detection & Laser Autofocus, there’s a Dual-LED dual tone flash as well. Record videos of 2160 pixels at 30fps, while the 20MP selfie camera supports its security features sure as it superbly enhanced facial identification system. The Zero 6 camera also comes with great features such as AI selfie for intelligent and smart shots, AI HDR, AI Beautification, and SI Bokeh mode. No words can be used to better describe the awesome chills which comes from shooting pictures with the AI seven Scene Detection mode.

Realtime features with google

The zero 6 also packs an impressive array of cool features to get you in the groove with Google Assistant and Google Lens powered by the latest realtime computer vision technology and Artifical Intelligence (AI), google lens helps you learn more and take action on what you see. In addition to Android 8.0 Oreo which comes pre-installed is a the latest XOS Honeybee launcher, the honeybee is a joyful sight to behold with its crisp and mind blowing user interface with stylish design with a dope lockscreen, xthemes, phone master and xhide for privacy and control over what you want to share with others such as apps all powered by a 3650mAh Battery and a similar USB type C also present with its predecessor the Infinix Zero 5.
http://infinix.club/ng/forum/686/1142528

Lalasticlala

First of all calling this a flagship is dumb, snapdragon 636 is a mid-range chip and every other specs is not flagship worthy, inifnix is a bloody scam and exploiting Nigerians, they should stop this and give Nigerians specs worth the money they put on it. Infinix should be kicked out of Nigeria
Re: Infinix Unveils The Zero 6 Flagship Device To Nigeria by AkpaMgbor(m): 2:01pm On Mar 30, 2019
Taku555:
What weak me most is the battery capacity MAh 3000+
Is 3000mah really that bad? Well I guess they need a bigger battery pack to make up for the less efficient chips they use. Samsung and apple have phones with 3000mah batteries and they perform well on battery endurance.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Unveils The Zero 6 Flagship Device To Nigeria by AkpaMgbor(m): 2:04pm On Mar 30, 2019
Emmydrizzy:

First of all calling this a flagship is dumb, snapdragon 636 is a mid-range chip and every other specs is not flagship worthy, inifnix is a bloody scam and exploiting Nigerians, they should stop this and give Nigerians specs worth the money they put on it. Infinix should be kicked out of Nigeria
How many Nigerians will want to shell out 100k for an infinix phone with snapdragon 835 or 855 chipset?
Re: Infinix Unveils The Zero 6 Flagship Device To Nigeria by PurestBoy(m): 2:07pm On Mar 30, 2019
All these crappy phones that you will have 16gb and be telling you memory full when trying to download

1 Like

Re: Infinix Unveils The Zero 6 Flagship Device To Nigeria by CyberEBOLA(m): 2:08pm On Mar 30, 2019
Yeye phone
Re: Infinix Unveils The Zero 6 Flagship Device To Nigeria by busuyi44: 2:11pm On Mar 30, 2019
BID brought in dead or
DOA Dead on arrival
Re: Infinix Unveils The Zero 6 Flagship Device To Nigeria by udemzyudex(m): 2:12pm On Mar 30, 2019
720p?
Snapdragon 636?

Flashship?
I give up.

Instead of buying this for over #100k, I'll buy xiaomi redmi note 7.

5 Likes

Re: Infinix Unveils The Zero 6 Flagship Device To Nigeria by Lovexme(m): 2:13pm On Mar 30, 2019
Used Samsung S6 with a bad screen (to be replaced) for sale.

Call/Text: 08134063186.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Agony Of Being A Glo Network User / Reverse Airtime Back To my Bank Account, I Want To Sue MTN / My ONEPLUS 5 Just Arrived! Got Questions?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.