Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,976 members, 7,806,854 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:21 AM

Is It Appropriate For 18+ Lady To Wash Her Father's Under wear? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Appropriate For 18+ Lady To Wash Her Father's Under wear? (22991 Views)

Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant / Is It Appropriate For Two Siblings To Marry From The Same Family? / My Husband Slapped Me For Asking Him To Wash Plates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Appropriate For 18+ Lady To Wash Her Father's Under wear? by Gabson006: 5:56pm On Mar 30, 2019
Go ahead
Re: Is It Appropriate For 18+ Lady To Wash Her Father's Under wear? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Mar 30, 2019
Most useless question I have ever seen.

1 Like

Re: Is It Appropriate For 18+ Lady To Wash Her Father's Under wear? by pinkyruledworld(m): 5:58pm On Mar 30, 2019
dem still dey debate on this? person wey don marry sef dey wash him papa undies once in a while. na ur popsy na
Re: Is It Appropriate For 18+ Lady To Wash Her Father's Under wear? by desthan(m): 6:00pm On Mar 30, 2019
Mis fit generation.....

1 Like

Re: Is It Appropriate For 18+ Lady To Wash Her Father's Under wear? by chinwezdasilva: 6:02pm On Mar 30, 2019
Na konji make dat boyfriend open mouth carelessly
Re: Is It Appropriate For 18+ Lady To Wash Her Father's Under wear? by sonnie10: 6:03pm On Mar 30, 2019
Washing machine will make it easier
Re: Is It Appropriate For 18+ Lady To Wash Her Father's Under wear? by chloride6: 6:04pm On Mar 30, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

An only daughter amongst boys and the pride of her father got admission to study back then in my university. On resumption, she got a boyfriend and was convinced by him to come and cohabit in his house.

She quickly packed out of the hostel and was living with her boyfriend. On the day of matriculation, her parents and brothers decided to pay her a suprise visit. They drove in the family car for hours. Finally, they got to her hostel and asked for her only to be told she had packed out within days of packing in.

Parents got confused and started asking for her only for her friend to direct them to a private residence. They got there but alas, they found her outside dressed scantily on her boyfriend underwear while she washed his boxers. It was an embarrassing scene for the family.

Her father instructed she stand and walk into the car without picking a pin. I heard they drove back home leaving behind every of her belongings. I also learnt she never came back to school and never furthered her education afterwards.

Richdad

Stupid story

Stupid Father

1 Like

Re: Is It Appropriate For 18+ Lady To Wash Her Father's Under wear? by RTSC: 6:07pm On Mar 30, 2019
Children don cast nowadays.

See this yeye talk.

1 Like

Re: Is It Appropriate For 18+ Lady To Wash Her Father's Under wear? by Goalnaldo(m): 6:08pm On Mar 30, 2019
If I have a girlfriend who prefers washing my clothes over her dad's own, I will quit the relationship..
Your father wey born you.
If her father no born am, I go see her date??

3 Likes

Re: Is It Appropriate For 18+ Lady To Wash Her Father's Under wear? by TemmyT002(m): 6:09pm On Mar 30, 2019
Her choice as a sign of respect. If you no like am, bang your head against a wall.
Re: Is It Appropriate For 18+ Lady To Wash Her Father's Under wear? by Scholar212(m): 6:13pm On Mar 30, 2019
Even me that is a guy wash my dads clothes/ every single thing that is dirty when I am at home... What kind of stupid question is that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Appropriate For 18+ Lady To Wash Her Father's Under wear? by tintingz(m): 6:18pm On Mar 30, 2019
I use to believe there's no stupid question but now with this OP question, I'm starting to change my view there are stupid questions.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Appropriate For 18+ Lady To Wash Her Father's Under wear? by cookingsoul(m): 6:18pm On Mar 30, 2019
op u kno well god go help urfoolishness

Re: Is It Appropriate For 18+ Lady To Wash Her Father's Under wear? by encryptjay(m): 6:19pm On Mar 30, 2019
Nawa ooo...This isn't something to debate about.
Re: Is It Appropriate For 18+ Lady To Wash Her Father's Under wear? by grandstar(m): 6:19pm On Mar 30, 2019
Nothing wrong with it
Re: Is It Appropriate For 18+ Lady To Wash Her Father's Under wear? by effiongomin: 6:19pm On Mar 30, 2019
If the person involved sees nothing wrong with it, why do we have to give ourselves headache over it. Why we go swallow panadol for another man headache?
Re: Is It Appropriate For 18+ Lady To Wash Her Father's Under wear? by justli: 6:20pm On Mar 30, 2019
Your friend is an idiot. Pesin father that cleaned up her poopoo, paid her school fees, trained her to become what she is today, then one idiot would come and tell her not to wash her father's cloths.

I think the pesin that needs advice here is that innocent girl who should stay far from such irresponsible grown boy.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Appropriate For 18+ Lady To Wash Her Father's Under wear? by BennyDGreat: 6:21pm On Mar 30, 2019
Auxtin85:
Your friend is the most foolish person on earth, if he eventually marry that babe he is gonna ask the babe not to take calls from her parents.

Whenever I visit Nigeria I still derive joy in washing my dad’s clothes as I used to do before I traveled, I still find money in his pocket

It gives me so much joy.
Wow this guy will go far in life. That honour alone is enough to attract everything good into your life. You are very wise.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Appropriate For 18+ Lady To Wash Her Father's Under wear? by ledaman: 6:21pm On Mar 30, 2019
Useless question !

1 Like

Re: Is It Appropriate For 18+ Lady To Wash Her Father's Under wear? by ledaman: 6:25pm On Mar 30, 2019
chloride6:

Stupid story
Stupid Father
Stupid reader!
Re: Is It Appropriate For 18+ Lady To Wash Her Father's Under wear? by blackboy(m): 6:25pm On Mar 30, 2019
Make she be 20 plus as long as its okay with dad she must wash . So who will wash her husband's pant
Re: Is It Appropriate For 18+ Lady To Wash Her Father's Under wear? by Jamersirwin1971: 6:26pm On Mar 30, 2019
TheBlessedMAN:

Hey fellas, it was what happened at my friend's house this week that gave birth to the questionic topic above.

His girlfriend arrived to his place two hours late in contrary to the agreed time.

So the lady gave an excuse to him that she was busy at home.

My friend asked to know the main thing that kept her busy and it was then that she said she was helping her tired mother to wash her father's clothes.

Her exact words were, "I spent a lot of time soaking and washing the jeans but the underwears gave me little stress".

That was what started the argument between her and my friend.

My friend said its not proper to do so as a grown up adult of 23years.

But the lady countered by saying there's nothing wrong in helping one's parent with petty chores like that.

Now, fellas, what do you think?

It’s her fathers cloth so nothing in there . Have you also thought what If she was married won’t she was her husband underwear or being in a relationship she’s washing her Boyfriend/ fiancé underwear ?
Re: Is It Appropriate For 18+ Lady To Wash Her Father's Under wear? by Cloud007: 6:31pm On Mar 30, 2019
Sometimes...these indomie Noddles small boiz are the origin of societal issue. Carry infactuation for head... thinking it's love.

Re: Is It Appropriate For 18+ Lady To Wash Her Father's Under wear? by Yankee101: 6:34pm On Mar 30, 2019
Save and buy a washing machine

Will save you lots of relationship questions like she can or can't wash

Anyone can wash their own clothes that way or for the whole household without hassles

And before you start, compared to saved time and acrimony it is not expensive.

1 Like

Re: Is It Appropriate For 18+ Lady To Wash Her Father's Under wear? by Zinny25(f): 6:35pm On Mar 30, 2019
There's nothing wrong with that at all...
Re: Is It Appropriate For 18+ Lady To Wash Her Father's Under wear? by do4luv14(m): 6:36pm On Mar 30, 2019
IFEOLUWAKRIZ:
My elder sister of 23 still washes my undies talk more of extending same to one's father. Stupid question orchestrated by decaying values and norms.

urs is small, my own sister of 31, still washes mine some times,
how much more a dads own,

cheiiii..... Sense no go kill poster and him yeye friend
Re: Is It Appropriate For 18+ Lady To Wash Her Father's Under wear? by kalufelix(m): 6:36pm On Mar 30, 2019
You are very foolish for having the most foolishest idiota known to mankind as a friend.

I suspect you are the 1st person here. You quoted her exact words.

If you are, I pray you get some sense before it's too late.
Re: Is It Appropriate For 18+ Lady To Wash Her Father's Under wear? by tunize(m): 6:40pm On Mar 30, 2019
But is appropriate to wash the guys own abi? O.p sorry ur friend is very stupid abi nor be the girl papa dey house,feed and pay school fees? The girl should bttr watch that guy well oooh cos all those type nai deh doninate person life forming dem know everything.
Re: Is It Appropriate For 18+ Lady To Wash Her Father's Under wear? by tosyne2much(m): 6:40pm On Mar 30, 2019
The argument now is if it's appropriate for a daughter to help HER OWN FATHER wash his boxers? But it's appropriate for the same lady to collect money from her father at 18+?

What kind of a generation is this?

2 Likes

Re: Is It Appropriate For 18+ Lady To Wash Her Father's Under wear? by Tolulopeogudiran(m): 6:42pm On Mar 30, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

An only daughter amongst boys and the pride of her father got admission to study back then in my university. On resumption, she got a boyfriend and was convinced by him to come and cohabit in his house.

She quickly packed out of the hostel and was living with her boyfriend. On the day of matriculation, her parents and brothers decided to pay her a suprise visit. They drove in the family car for hours. Finally, they got to her hostel and asked for her only to be told she had packed out within days of packing in.

Parents got confused and started asking for her only for her friend to direct them to a private residence. They got there but alas, they found her outside dressed scantily on her boyfriend underwear while she washed his boxers. It was an embarrassing scene for the family.

Her father instructed she stand and walk into the car without picking a pin. I heard they drove back home leaving behind every of her belongings. I also learnt she never came back to school and never furthered her education afterwards.

Richdad

So what the lesson of your story or how is it relevant to the issue being discussed

1 Like

Re: Is It Appropriate For 18+ Lady To Wash Her Father's Under wear? by Apination(m): 6:42pm On Mar 30, 2019
Tell your friend I said his Brain is paining him undecided
Re: Is It Appropriate For 18+ Lady To Wash Her Father's Under wear? by ElsonMorali: 6:46pm On Mar 30, 2019
The boyfriend should volunteer to report at the girl's place 3 times a week to help the girlfriend's dad wash his underwear since he doesn't like her to wash them. Problem solved.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos: Blind Mother Welcomes Twins Months After Daughter Went Missing / My Husband Has Shunned My Bed For Too Long, Please Separate Us - Wife Tell Court / Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Katsina State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.