Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,195 members, 7,807,662 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:01 PM

Is It Appropriate For 18+ Lady To Wash Her Father's Under wear? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Appropriate For 18+ Lady To Wash Her Father's Under wear? (22995 Views)

Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant / Is It Appropriate For Two Siblings To Marry From The Same Family? / My Husband Slapped Me For Asking Him To Wash Plates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Appropriate For 18+ Lady To Wash Her Father's Under wear? by RealityShot: 6:49pm On Mar 30, 2019
oloriLFC:
But she can wash her boyfriend's undies right? It's like the said boyfriend is not normal. Who dey ask this kain mumuish question sef? undecided
i pray the girl has sense to dump his dumb-gum-head for that!

or ask him buy washine machine & gen for her dad, so he will stop asking her to do such.

that guy needs to be-wanked-with-HYPO!!!

1 Like

Re: Is It Appropriate For 18+ Lady To Wash Her Father's Under wear? by DRPMJ(m): 6:56pm On Mar 30, 2019
You have a stupid friend. I still wash my mom's underwears.
Re: Is It Appropriate For 18+ Lady To Wash Her Father's Under wear? by farem: 6:56pm On Mar 30, 2019
soke02:
If is not appropriate to wash his underwear at 18+ is not appropriate to collect money for ur upkeep from him at 18 also. Iranu

One of the EPIC-est responses!
Re: Is It Appropriate For 18+ Lady To Wash Her Father's Under wear? by Auxtin85(m): 6:59pm On Mar 30, 2019
BennyDGreat:

Wow this guy will go far in life. That honour alone is enough to attract everything good into your life. You are very wise.

Thanks boss
Re: Is It Appropriate For 18+ Lady To Wash Her Father's Under wear? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Mar 30, 2019
This is a weird question. If you can't wash your father's underwears who else do you expect to wash it? 18 years above does not make you senseless. Are you thinking it's going to make you pregnant or fall in love with your dad? If you have that kind of thought towards your dad while is he then your dad? Has Africa become so bad that our children have become wayward?

1 Like

Re: Is It Appropriate For 18+ Lady To Wash Her Father's Under wear? by Thunday1005(m): 7:01pm On Mar 30, 2019
Since it is ur father no qualms
Re: Is It Appropriate For 18+ Lady To Wash Her Father's Under wear? by 1Sharon(f): 7:06pm On Mar 30, 2019
otabuko:
My sis still wash mine occasionally. What's the issue?

Why does she wash yours? Why can't you wash it yourself?
Re: Is It Appropriate For 18+ Lady To Wash Her Father's Under wear? by headz(m): 7:07pm On Mar 30, 2019
See wetin jealousy on woman matter make ur friend come dey talk anyhow. Nor too dey put mind once u ask her to come see u. This unnecessary argument nor go comot d prick when u feel say she use that Two hours go collect elsewhere.
Re: Is It Appropriate For 18+ Lady To Wash Her Father's Under wear? by Legendguru: 7:10pm On Mar 30, 2019
underwear should be washed by adults themselves or machine if need be
Re: Is It Appropriate For 18+ Lady To Wash Her Father's Under wear? by sarmuel97(m): 7:11pm On Mar 30, 2019
He should buy washing machine for her parent den
Re: Is It Appropriate For 18+ Lady To Wash Her Father's Under wear? by ofiko123(m): 7:11pm On Mar 30, 2019
xtophy1:
Not my concern.

I need a job in this abj. I'm hungry ooo

grin grin
Re: Is It Appropriate For 18+ Lady To Wash Her Father's Under wear? by ofiko123(m): 7:15pm On Mar 30, 2019
Jamb question..
Re: Is It Appropriate For 18+ Lady To Wash Her Father's Under wear? by Origin(f): 7:15pm On Mar 30, 2019
Is it the age that will wash the clothes. No matter how old you become he will still be older than you and will remain your father.

1 Like

Re: Is It Appropriate For 18+ Lady To Wash Her Father's Under wear? by Richdad50(m): 7:15pm On Mar 30, 2019
If every life experiences were all about your related issues, then learning would be unnecessary. In life,
from your cradle to your weightier years, you were often taught the present unnecessary that eventually became the future neccessary
Tolulopeogudiran:

So what the lesson of your story or how is it relevant to the issue being discussed
Re: Is It Appropriate For 18+ Lady To Wash Her Father's Under wear? by eddian: 7:15pm On Mar 30, 2019
So, you think its not appropriate, am sure you would think otherwise if it's your boyfriend.

Please, there's nothing, absolutely nothing wrong with it.
Re: Is It Appropriate For 18+ Lady To Wash Her Father's Under wear? by Justinba1997(m): 7:16pm On Mar 30, 2019
soke02:
If is not appropriate to wash his underwear at 18+ is not appropriate to collect money for ur upkeep from him at 18 also. Iranu
abasha
Re: Is It Appropriate For 18+ Lady To Wash Her Father's Under wear? by Nathayas: 7:18pm On Mar 30, 2019
And he expects her to wash his undies, your friend is a big time foooooool.

1 Like

Re: Is It Appropriate For 18+ Lady To Wash Her Father's Under wear? by Mariangeles(f): 7:22pm On Mar 30, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

An only daughter amongst boys and the pride of her father got admission to study back then in my university. On resumption, she got a boyfriend and was convinced by him to come and cohabit in his house.

She quickly packed out of the hostel and was living with her boyfriend. On the day of matriculation, her parents and brothers decided to pay her a suprise visit. They drove in the family car for hours. Finally, they got to her hostel and asked for her only to be told she had packed out within days of packing in.

Parents got confused and started asking for her only for her friend to direct them to a private residence. They got there but alas, they found her outside dressed scantily on her boyfriend underwear while she washed his boxers. It was an embarrassing scene for the family.

Her father instructed she stand and walk into the car without picking a pin. I heard they drove back home leaving behind every of her belongings. I also learnt she never came back to school and never furthered her education afterwards.

Richdad
Serves her right !
Re: Is It Appropriate For 18+ Lady To Wash Her Father's Under wear? by ogawisdom(m): 7:24pm On Mar 30, 2019
TheBlessedMAN:

Hey fellas, it was what happened at my friend's house this week that gave birth to the questionic topic above.

His girlfriend arrived to his place two hours late in contrary to the agreed time.

So the lady gave an excuse to him that she was busy at home.

My friend asked to know the main thing that kept her busy and it was then that she said she was helping her tired mother to wash her father's clothes.

Her exact words were, "I spent a lot of time soaking and washing the jeans but the underwears gave me little stress".

That was what started the argument between her and my friend.

My friend said its not proper to do so as a grown up adult of 23years.

But the lady countered by saying there's nothing wrong in helping one's parent with petty chores like that.

Now, fellas, what do you think?

The lady is right and the friend is an idiot

There is no help that the lady should not offer her own father, d same father that feeds her grown up ass.

U are only grown up when you leave the house and foot your own bills n has nothing to do with your age
Re: Is It Appropriate For 18+ Lady To Wash Her Father's Under wear? by 99foxxy(f): 7:24pm On Mar 30, 2019
soke02:
God bless you.
Re: Is It Appropriate For 18+ Lady To Wash Her Father's Under wear? by Mariangeles(f): 7:25pm On Mar 30, 2019
I knew a widow who had 3 sons and a daughter.
Her only daughter got married and started having problems with her mother because she was yet to bear a child for her husband and she blamed her mother for it.

In the woman's last days, when she was sick , her second son was the one who took care of her and did all her laundry....including her undies
Re: Is It Appropriate For 18+ Lady To Wash Her Father's Under wear? by enemyofprogress: 7:28pm On Mar 30, 2019
Was it not the underwear the father wore before giving birth to her? Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Is It Appropriate For 18+ Lady To Wash Her Father's Under wear? by deavicky(m): 7:33pm On Mar 30, 2019
lekkxydinho:
Its bad oooooo
see urself
Re: Is It Appropriate For 18+ Lady To Wash Her Father's Under wear? by Foodforthought: 7:36pm On Mar 30, 2019
Sarkin:
There's absolutely nothing wrong.
And you need to encourage the lady to break up with your friend and then, renounce your friendship with the 'friend'.

Then, you should go for spiritual cleansing.
Then, seun must ban you.
Then, Buhari ought to revoke you and your Friend's citizenship.
Then, you and your friend must volunteer your body and life to scientific experiments, better still, a no return mission to Mars.
I love this forum. See savage comment na. Lolz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Appropriate For 18+ Lady To Wash Her Father's Under wear? by Mionabanwo(f): 7:37pm On Mar 30, 2019
Buy data at cheap and affordable price available for all network ����

Re: Is It Appropriate For 18+ Lady To Wash Her Father's Under wear? by mechanics(m): 7:40pm On Mar 30, 2019
There is nothing wrong.
Re: Is It Appropriate For 18+ Lady To Wash Her Father's Under wear? by Sterope(f): 7:45pm On Mar 30, 2019
This is not about washing machine.
Yankee101:
Save and buy a washing machine

Will save you lots of relationship questions like she can or can't wash

Anyone can wash their own clothes that way or for the whole household without hassles

And before you start, compared to saved time and acrimony it is not expensive.
Re: Is It Appropriate For 18+ Lady To Wash Her Father's Under wear? by EmmaxKeys: 8:07pm On Mar 30, 2019
lol..It really depends in the motive though
www.playthepianos.com
Re: Is It Appropriate For 18+ Lady To Wash Her Father's Under wear? by banio: 8:09pm On Mar 30, 2019
TheBlessedMAN:

Hey fellas, it was what happened at my friend's house this week that gave birth to the questionic topic above.

His girlfriend arrived to his place two hours late in contrary to the agreed time.

So the lady gave an excuse to him that she was busy at home.

My friend asked to know the main thing that kept her busy and it was then that she said she was helping her tired mother to wash her father's clothes.

Her exact words were, "I spent a lot of time soaking and washing the jeans but the underwears gave me little stress".

That was what started the argument between her and my friend.

My friend said its not proper to do so as a grown up adult of 23years.

But the lady countered by saying there's nothing wrong in helping one's parent with petty chores like that.

Now, fellas, what do you think?

Boyfriend / girlfriend is very sweet. Less expensive but fvvcking at every day they meet. Guess the guy was having ereection for too long, thus he didn't buy any excuse. Even a sensible one as washing one's parents pants.

I am a grown man and will be happy to wash my Mum's pants if that would have kept her to enjoy my wealth.
Re: Is It Appropriate For 18+ Lady To Wash Her Father's Under wear? by orobs93(m): 8:13pm On Mar 30, 2019
soke02:

I disagree with you on your last three words..even if she or he is nor collecting money from the dad that isn't enough excuse not to
Re: Is It Appropriate For 18+ Lady To Wash Her Father's Under wear? by adasingo(m): 8:23pm On Mar 30, 2019
Yes 100% right. As a father now am assisting my wife to take good care of my four children, including washing, cooking etc. So, my children will certainly reciprocate all my care towards them in future.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Husband Has Shunned My Bed For Too Long, Please Separate Us - Wife Tell Court / Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Katsina State (Photos) / What Made You Decide To Get Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.