Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

Lady accuses Madonna University of getting her brother locked up over a Facebook - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lady accuses Madonna University of getting her brother locked up over a Facebook (17810 Views)

I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder / Nigerian Man Criticises Madonna University, Shares Photos Of The University / Long Snake Killed In Madonna University Toilet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady accuses Madonna University of getting her brother locked up over a Facebook by Nobody: 6:27pm On Mar 30, 2019
hesilo:
It has a brother in Enugu. They call it Godfrey Okoye University. Sane parents should not be sending their wards there. Glorified secondary school
Why are parents still sending their kids there?

1 Like

Re: Lady accuses Madonna University of getting her brother locked up over a Facebook by KellyCares(m): 6:30pm On Mar 30, 2019
I him know very well. His full name is NNAMANI MICHAEL CHIJIOKE. A brilliant chap from MASS COMM. He is a year after me. It's very unfortunate Madonna Varsity still dish out inhumane treatment. I was a victim of black mail. Something drastic needs to be done.

2 Likes

Re: Lady accuses Madonna University of getting her brother locked up over a Facebook by MummyIMadeIt: 6:31pm On Mar 30, 2019
Am not surprised undecided
Re: Lady accuses Madonna University of getting her brother locked up over a Facebook by KellyCares(m): 6:32pm On Mar 30, 2019
I know him very well. His full name is NNAMANI MICHAEL CHIJIOKE. A brilliant chap from MASS COMM. He is a year after me. It's very unfortunate Madonna Varsity still dish out inhumane treatment. I was a victim of black mail. Something drastic needs to be done. But the truth is, Father EMP Edeh, the founder is well connected.

1 Like

Re: Lady accuses Madonna University of getting her brother locked up over a Facebook by hesilo(m): 6:41pm On Mar 30, 2019
asuustrike1:

Why are parents still sending their kids there?
I just don't know. Na that my pikin must go university mentality. Very below average lecturers who are way underpaid. It's such a sad thing

1 Like

Re: Lady accuses Madonna University of getting her brother locked up over a Facebook by Nobody: 6:44pm On Mar 30, 2019
hesilo:

I just don't know. Na that my pikin must go university mentality. Very below average lecturers who are way underpaid. It's such a sad thing
This is serious! Aren't there better private universities in the east?
Re: Lady accuses Madonna University of getting her brother locked up over a Facebook by alphaNomega: 6:47pm On Mar 30, 2019
asuustrike1:

Good question.
Re: Lady accuses Madonna University of getting her brother locked up over a Facebook by Madeu(m): 6:55pm On Mar 30, 2019
asuustrike1:

The worst Private University is based there. The reason Mad Uni still dominate huge admission intake is the bias perception of Catholic Institution of which majority of the SE/SS belongs to that sect of Christianity.

Then again, parents sent wards there as a result to connect to their root/culture since a lots of SE people kids reside outside their area of origin.

2 Likes

Re: Lady accuses Madonna University of getting her brother locked up over a Facebook by kuuljay(m): 7:06pm On Mar 30, 2019
Such a school that treats students like a military training ground, anyway most parents send some children there for a reason,if you show your parents say you nor dey hear word they take you to places like madonna
Re: Lady accuses Madonna University of getting her brother locked up over a Facebook by Dami12345: 7:07pm On Mar 30, 2019
Oddsman:
This is sickening. Where are the SANS, Femi Falana, Mike Ozekhome etc? RIPGani Fahwemhini. The only true SAN that would have taken up this case.

Money nor dey involved naw.
Dem never see client wen go pay then wells for the job.

2 Likes

Re: Lady accuses Madonna University of getting her brother locked up over a Facebook by naijajobx: 7:08pm On Mar 30, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Lady accuses Madonna University of getting her brother locked up over a Facebook by ogawisdom(m): 7:09pm On Mar 30, 2019
This is a lie against Madonna ur brother must have committed a crime to be in jail
Re: Lady accuses Madonna University of getting her brother locked up over a Facebook by Nobody: 7:17pm On Mar 30, 2019
Madeu:

The worst Private University is based there. The reason Mad Uni still dominate huge admission intake is the bias perception of Catholic Institution of which majority of the SE/SS belongs to that sect of Christianity.

Then again, parents sent wards there as a result to connect to their root/culture since a lots of SE people kids reside outside their area of origin.
Na wa oh
Re: Lady accuses Madonna University of getting her brother locked up over a Facebook by Anistef: 7:18pm On Mar 30, 2019
ogawisdom:
This is a lie against Madonna ur brother must have committed a crime to be in jail

And I guess u're a vamp

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady accuses Madonna University of getting her brother locked up over a Facebook by ogawisdom(m): 7:21pm On Mar 30, 2019
Anistef:

And I guess u're a vamp

An unbiased judge and not a biased one like u
Re: Lady accuses Madonna University of getting her brother locked up over a Facebook by hesilo(m): 7:21pm On Mar 30, 2019
asuustrike1:

Your guess is as good as mine. I have not gone to all but i its kinda hard to find one these Days
Re: Lady accuses Madonna University of getting her brother locked up over a Facebook by donbenie(m): 7:29pm On Mar 30, 2019
Xisnin:
I don't think police can lock up a person indefinitely over an innocent facebook post.
What is NYSC doing?

It is better to get a lawyer asap.
You don't think Police can lock up an innocent man..

Over a Facebook post..

Where did you land from?

The Moon?

This is Nigeria..

The Police lock people up..

Just for PERAMBULATING.. angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady accuses Madonna University of getting her brother locked up over a Facebook by BEANSANDBREAD00(m): 7:35pm On Mar 30, 2019
ogawisdom:
Useless idiot

4 Likes

Re: Lady accuses Madonna University of getting her brother locked up over a Facebook by ogawisdom(m): 7:40pm On Mar 30, 2019
BEANSANDBREAD00:

Useless idiot

U mean ur father abi
Re: Lady accuses Madonna University of getting her brother locked up over a Facebook by Nobody: 7:42pm On Mar 30, 2019
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

Father Edeh the terrorist...
You are not far from the truth
Re: Lady accuses Madonna University of getting her brother locked up over a Facebook by mechanics(m): 7:44pm On Mar 30, 2019
Too bad, I guess you should report your case to NHRC.
Re: Lady accuses Madonna University of getting her brother locked up over a Facebook by BrokenCock: 7:46pm On Mar 30, 2019
Na their ways nau! No be say u go graduate sef, the sch just dey...make e be say u dey school. The sch needs ti be a topic in Human Rights Radio Abuja.

1 Like

Re: Lady accuses Madonna University of getting her brother locked up over a Facebook by Stanleyville(m): 7:59pm On Mar 30, 2019
ogawisdom:

U mean ur father abi

No he was talking to you opKo!

Anumpama angry

1 Like

Re: Lady accuses Madonna University of getting her brother locked up over a Facebook by ogawisdom(m): 8:04pm On Mar 30, 2019
Stanleyville:

No he was talking to you opKo!

Anumpama angry

Really u will soon join that criminal cultist in jail soon to enjoy some watery beans
Re: Lady accuses Madonna University of getting her brother locked up over a Facebook by NickD(m): 8:11pm On Mar 30, 2019
ogawisdom:
Keep quiet oga the matter is in court already. The dude is about meeting his bail conditions. Don't say Jack over a matter u know nothing about.

1 Like

Re: Lady accuses Madonna University of getting her brother locked up over a Facebook by NickD(m): 8:12pm On Mar 30, 2019
Anistef:

And I guess u're a vamp
obviously he is.

3 Likes

Re: Lady accuses Madonna University of getting her brother locked up over a Facebook by Anistef: 8:12pm On Mar 30, 2019
ogawisdom:

An unbiased judge and not a biased one like u

Ṣeé who is talking abt judging, its lik reading and understanding a post is a big problem to u abi.

1 Like

Re: Lady accuses Madonna University of getting her brother locked up over a Facebook by NickD(m): 8:14pm On Mar 30, 2019
ogawisdom:

Really u will soon join that criminal cultist in jail soon to enjoy some watery beans
you're the one who put him in your cult abi? only a cultist knows another.
Re: Lady accuses Madonna University of getting her brother locked up over a Facebook by Nodogragra4me(m): 8:18pm On Mar 30, 2019
Catholic’s wont see anything wrong with this , the founder is not a pastor or more pointedly, Bishop Oyedepo but a cassock wearing a shanty owner

2 Likes

Re: Lady accuses Madonna University of getting her brother locked up over a Facebook by Nodogragra4me(m): 8:20pm On Mar 30, 2019
They still send their wards because Edeh wear a cassock and throws water from a plastic container at them

eyeview:
Madonna university is a concentration camp. I don't know why parents still send their wards there

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady accuses Madonna University of getting her brother locked up over a Facebook by FromZeroToHero(m): 8:26pm On Mar 30, 2019
there's freedom of speech but freedom after speech is not guaranteed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

List Of Graphic Design Schools And Training Centers In Nigeria / Man Celebrates His Trader Mum Who Sponsored His Education As He Graduates (pics) / Landlord Beats Up UNIZIK Nnewi Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.