Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,949 members, 7,799,218 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:06 PM

Silent War In Atiku’s Camp - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Silent War In Atiku’s Camp (34050 Views)

Tinubu, Peter Obi Split Anti Atiku Camp / Yahaya Bello And Edward Onoja In Silent War Over Appointments / The Silent War Between Oshiomhole And Obaseki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Silent War In Atiku’s Camp by PapalsBulls(m): 9:16pm On Mar 30, 2019
[s]
RemiTinubu:

e pain am well well
[/s]
Na u e pain pass.
No more insult such as otu'ne from you again, no more editing of people's posts to insult them again from you... You no longer troll at the agric section again.
Try it and get banned.

Ma enter this bar take my favorite beer (oriji ) jare grin

2 Likes

Re: Silent War In Atiku’s Camp by aalangel(f): 9:18pm On Mar 30, 2019
Coming from The Nation...this is nonsense...
Re: Silent War In Atiku’s Camp by RemiTinubu(f): 9:25pm On Mar 30, 2019
[s]
PapalsBulls:
[s][/s]
Na u e pain pass.
No more insult such as otu'ne from you again, no more editing of people's posts to insult them again from you... You no longer troll at the agric section again.
Try it and get banned.

Ma enter this bar take my favorite beer (oriji ) jare grin
[/s]
trash trash trash
i follow you everywhere even in toilet section cheesy
Re: Silent War In Atiku’s Camp by temisimo: 9:39pm On Mar 30, 2019
it will be a big goof if pdp field another northerner in 2023

1 Like

Re: Silent War In Atiku’s Camp by Trapping(m): 9:42pm On Mar 30, 2019
tesppidd:
See as Wike don lean finish.
Re: Silent War In Atiku’s Camp by Ziggylady(f): 9:47pm On Mar 30, 2019
ChristianNorth:
Source: The Nations
Alert: Yoruba Media

Believe it at your own peril. We have the original data and results from those area are satisfactory

cheesy smiley

1 Like

Re: Silent War In Atiku’s Camp by jrusky(m): 9:49pm On Mar 30, 2019
The Nation Newspaper Anyone that read that newspaper is a goat that person has no sense and can belief anything.

The Nation!!! They should have name the newspaper: The Hell or The Liar
Re: Silent War In Atiku’s Camp by Oldsilver: 9:54pm On Mar 30, 2019
trash trash trash
i follow you everywhere even in toilet section cheesy[/quote please where is silasnwude? grin]
Re: Silent War In Atiku’s Camp by Nobody: 10:05pm On Mar 30, 2019
ChristianNorth:

Believe it at your own peril. We have the original data and results from those area are satisfactory
IF IT WAS VANGUARD IT WOULD HAVE BEEN RELIABLE. CONTINUE TO DECEIVE YOURSELF. IPOB YOUTHS LEAKING ANOTHER FULANI MAN'S ASS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Silent War In Atiku’s Camp by Nobody: 10:06pm On Mar 30, 2019
Afonjaa journalism
Re: Silent War In Atiku’s Camp by ChristianNorth: 10:11pm On Mar 30, 2019
maoolakanm:
IF IT WAS VANGUARD IT WOULD HAVE BEEN RELIABLE. CONTINUE TO DECEIVE YOURSELF. IPOB YOUTHS LEAKING ANOTHER FULANI MAN'S ASS.
Carry your ewedu comot abeg
Re: Silent War In Atiku’s Camp by nutripot: 10:33pm On Mar 30, 2019
This yoruba Afonja news.

Atiku already won the elections. we know where he won and lost. The court will give its verdict in 4 months time
Re: Silent War In Atiku’s Camp by oyeb15: 10:54pm On Mar 30, 2019
Fayose betray Atiku in Ekiti too. He collected Atikus 2billion and evaporate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Silent War In Atiku’s Camp by MrMcJay(m): 12:22am On Mar 31, 2019
Atiku was sabotaged on a lot of fronts. This is because Atiku has money but people don't love him.

Money can not buy love.

3 Likes

Re: Silent War In Atiku’s Camp by sweetgala(m): 2:13am On Mar 31, 2019
Binikingdowm:
wine? You're joking, it's either umahi, obi or udom

Both of you are sipping on strongly fermented burukutu obviously. The politics of Nigeria is intriguing and neither of those names you've listed have a chance.

The 2023 is either for a strong candidate from the SE or Osinbajo. Tinubu can go and seat down he has no viable chance the man's health is 10 times worse than Buhari's.

If the SE don't get their heart together and start planning towards leadership building and consensus they'll just forfeit to the SW who have a fair few strong names to put forward and Osinbajo is looking very good right now. With Buhari support and his ever growing popularity among the lower class across Nigeria he'll take it easily.

In the absence of a strong northern opponent I see him eclipsing Buhari's numbers nationwide

1 Like

Re: Silent War In Atiku’s Camp by sweetgala(m): 2:15am On Mar 31, 2019
seunmsg:

Wike/Tambuwal is more likely if PDP retains Rivers state. Wike will not hand over the party’s ticket to a northerner in 2023.

And you assume Wike would have a chance. If PDP present Wike they may as well just not show up for the elections they'll be thoroughly beaten.

I fancied Obi for many years but he showed his ass during the campaign.
Re: Silent War In Atiku’s Camp by RemiTinubu(f): 4:31am On Mar 31, 2019
[s]
Oldsilver:

trash trash trash
i follow you everywhere even in toilet section cheesy[/quote please where is silasnwude? grin]
[/s]
shutup
Re: Silent War In Atiku’s Camp by coolscott(m): 5:42am On Mar 31, 2019
nonsobaba:
Dankwambo didn't betray Atiku. The Gombe people were so determined to vote APC all through that they swept dankwambo out alongside other PDP candidates without thinking twice. Kwankwaso and Tambuwal are the traitors, no doubt. Now that Kwankwaso has lost kano, it is most likely going to be Tambuwal/Wike in 2023 if Wike survives the current situation in Rivers.
I am from rivers state and I support Wike as our governor but I do not support him as vice president of the federal republic of nigeria.
As a matter of fact, i think the Tambuwal choice for president is also poor
Re: Silent War In Atiku’s Camp by ridbell01(m): 5:45am On Mar 31, 2019
Sinner1:
APC camp already in fear, they have come up with their divisive antics... Tambuwal,/obi, tambuwa /wike. The bottom line is that atiku will get his stolen mandate and no Yoruba man will ever rule Nigeria again.
you are still in sifia pain
Re: Silent War In Atiku’s Camp by jay5iveee: 5:45am On Mar 31, 2019
Sinner1:
APC camp already in fear, they have come up with their divisive antics... Tambuwal,/obi, tambuwa /wike. The bottom line is that atiku will get his stolen mandate and no Yoruba man will ever rule Nigeria again.

You made me remember an adages that says
If wishes were horses I am sure begger like you will ride
The earlier you wake up from your slumber the better for you lol
Abeg go reset your brain it is faulty joor
Re: Silent War In Atiku’s Camp by jay5iveee: 5:48am On Mar 31, 2019
ridbell01:
you are still in sifia pain

I am sure if you check his BP now

It will be somewhere around 300 or so
Lol clueless mumu wailer
Re: Silent War In Atiku’s Camp by SillyMods: 6:35am On Mar 31, 2019
ChristianNorth:

You mean the "original data" that's fraut with all those inconsistencies and kindergarten mathematical errors?

grin
Re: Silent War In Atiku’s Camp by Sinner1(m): 8:20am On Mar 31, 2019
rexwalters:
Loser shut jyour trap,shameless,unapologetic Failure.
e pain am well well
Re: Silent War In Atiku’s Camp by halibaba(m): 8:30am On Mar 31, 2019
[quote author=buhariguy post=77122737]keep the original data and result till 2039, is not useful for now. [/equote]

Hahahahaha
Re: Silent War In Atiku’s Camp by ihec(m): 9:10am On Mar 31, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Even Wike worked against Atiku. People failed to pay attention when Wike was parading Sokoto frequently visiting Tambuwal and Sultan. Wike moved PDP Primary to his home turf to raidroall other conteatants and force a win for Tambuwal. When Atiku emerged the PDP loyalists werw not happy. He made it worse by picking another defector, not a party loyalist for VP.

If you teuly want to know who worked againat who, ask Gbnga Daniel.
As in ehhh Gbenga Daniel was just waiting for Atiku to loose so he can leave. Wike, Ekweremadu and Umahi was for never for Atiku.
Re: Silent War In Atiku’s Camp by Sinner1(m): 9:15am On Mar 31, 2019
rexwalters:
Loser shut your trap,shameless,unapologetic Failure.
]e pain am well well
Re: Silent War In Atiku’s Camp by Sinner1(m): 9:19am On Mar 31, 2019
jay5iveee:

You made me remember an adages that says
If wishes were horses I am sure begger like you will ride
The earlier you wake up from your slumber the better for you lol
Abeg go reset your brain it is faulty joor
i dey laugh you... A northerner will always for a northerner, South east and south south will never vote for Yoruba man and I'm sure you know why.... Therefore only south west vote can not make a Yoruba man a president... We all will remain under northern leadership until the south grow sense politically...
Re: Silent War In Atiku’s Camp by caracas: 9:46am On Mar 31, 2019
seunmsg:

Wike/Tambuwal is more likely if PDP retains Rivers state. Wike will not hand over the party’s ticket to a northerner in 2023.
If wishes were horses afonjas wud ride
Re: Silent War In Atiku’s Camp by baganas: 11:08am On Mar 31, 2019
verifiablefacts:

so Dankwambo betrayed himself and Tambuwal narrowly won with less than 400?

PDP always looking for a scapegoat.
Pls tell them. But is good to know that it's no longer rigging but betrayal
Re: Silent War In Atiku’s Camp by MXrep: 11:12am On Mar 31, 2019
nonsobaba:
grin grin Even wike will laugh at that reverse combo. Wike is a coward who is perpetually subservient to the sultan of sokoto.
Wike is going nowhere. Gburugburu is a long time associate of tambuwal and friend of sultan
Re: Silent War In Atiku’s Camp by bizzibodi(m): 12:54pm On Mar 31, 2019
highcollide:
How can buhari, a very tall man, look almost close in height to osibanjo, a very short man?
Did d server also shows that?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soldiers Lament The Killing Of Colleagues In Oji River, Enugu By Unknown Gunmen / Tunji-Ojo Commissions Operational Vehicles For Immigration For Border Patrol / Emeka Ihedioha Inspects Sam Mbakwe Airport After Fire Outbreak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.