Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,893 members, 7,806,609 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:59 PM

GTB Vs Innoson: Why Are All Crying/celebrating More Than The Bereaved/winner? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / GTB Vs Innoson: Why Are All Crying/celebrating More Than The Bereaved/winner? (615 Views)

GTB Vs Innoson: Supreme Court Rules In Favour Of GTB In N2.4bn Debt / Gtbank Vs Innoson At The Supreme Court: What Really Happened / GTB Vs Zenith Bank, Which Bank Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GTB Vs Innoson: Why Are All Crying/celebrating More Than The Bereaved/winner? by RemiTinubu(f): 2:53pm On Mar 30, 2019
the last time I checked this a case between two big companies and two multi billionaires
but here we are people that can hardly buy ₦1000 data or eat a very sumptuous meal are here calculating the money that they'll never see shi shi
yes i mean both the jubilant (Igbos) and the mourners (Yorubas)
why are we dabbling on this issue
last time I checked gtb does not charge bank fees base on your tribe nor innoson giving away their cars at a very affordable rate because you're igbo

so why all these unnecessary ethnic e-war causing tension, bad blood and hate among igbos and Yorubas

we should stop all these nonsense and concentrate on ourselves and future
the two billionaires can sort themselves out after all when the going was good they never made it public
Nonsense!

cc
Lalasticlala mynd44

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: GTB Vs Innoson: Why Are All Crying/celebrating More Than The Bereaved/winner? by GolDRoger: 3:00pm On Mar 30, 2019
??
Re: GTB Vs Innoson: Why Are All Crying/celebrating More Than The Bereaved/winner? by voiceofthetruth: 3:01pm On Mar 30, 2019
Exactly bro. I don't understand all this tribal warring about this issue. I might definitely have some issues with some cunning section of the country, but definitely not when it comes to my finances.
Besides, the lead Supreme Court Judge that gave the order was a Yoruba man. It's actually disgusting watching people celebrating and morning for heartless corporations and businesses that would crush you in a heartbeat. Money does not respect tribe or race, never forget that.

2 Likes

Re: GTB Vs Innoson: Why Are All Crying/celebrating More Than The Bereaved/winner? by ozoigbondu: 3:02pm On Mar 30, 2019
I don't know why it turned Tribal . I am just happy that all the 50,72,64 and all the small money banks have been stealing from my account is repaid. We wait for months for wrong transaction to be reversed

Gtb should serve as an example to others not to defraud customers

Imagine every month 52 naira will disappear for card maintenance the card that's in my wallet angry

If gtb wants let the not pay the money will be increasing

1 Like

Re: GTB Vs Innoson: Why Are All Crying/celebrating More Than The Bereaved/winner? by Davash222(m): 3:05pm On Mar 30, 2019
But GTbank should pay the man since they claimed they made over 200B Naira as profit last year. What's 8B that they can't pay

1 Like

Re: GTB Vs Innoson: Why Are All Crying/celebrating More Than The Bereaved/winner? by musa234(m): 3:09pm On Mar 30, 2019
I don't understand why this two tribe keep bashing themselves over issues that don't concern them personally especially here on nairaland. This two tribe fuel tribalism here on nairaland and that is why I hardly visit this forum cos the tribal slurs has increased to an alarming rate. No day goes by without one coming across tribal bashing and insults here on nairaland. Really getting irritating.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GTB Vs Innoson: Why Are All Crying/celebrating More Than The Bereaved/winner? by RemiTinubu(f): 3:33pm On Mar 30, 2019
voiceofthetruth:
Exactly bro. I don't understand all this tribal warring about this issue. I might definitely have some issues with some cunning section of the country, but definitely not when it comes to my finances.
Besides, the lead Supreme Court Judge that gave the order was a Yoruba man. It's actually disgusting watching people celebrating and morning for heartless corporations and businesses that would crush you in a heartbeat. Money does not respect tribe or race, never forget that.
God bless you bro

Lalasticlala should push this to FP to at least calm down the tension

Why will i be celebrating something that will not add nor increase my little net worth
Re: GTB Vs Innoson: Why Are All Crying/celebrating More Than The Bereaved/winner? by RemiTinubu(f): 3:34pm On Mar 30, 2019
musa234:
I don't understand why this two tribe keep bashing themselves over issues that don't concern them personally especially here on nairaland. This two tribe fuel tribalism here on nairaland and that is why I hardly visit this forum cos the tribal slurs has increased to an alarming rate. No day goes by without one coming across tribal bashing and insults here on nairaland. Really getting irritating.
it's gradually spreading on twitter
Re: GTB Vs Innoson: Why Are All Crying/celebrating More Than The Bereaved/winner? by mbos: 3:37pm On Mar 30, 2019
that tribal war or war cannot be wished away....it started when Zik won Election in the Western Region and continued during the Biafran War
and still going on over 50 yrs after.......like fantasy the Unity of this contraption cannot come by wishes

RemiTinubu:
the last time I checked this a case between two big companies and two multi billionaires
but here we are people that can hardly buy ₦1000 data or eat a very sumptuous meal are here calculating the money that they'll never see shi shi
yes i mean both the jubilant (Igbos) and the mourners (Yorubas)
why are we dabbling on this issue
last time I checked gtb does not charge bank fees base on your tribe nor innoson giving away their cars at a very affordable rate because you're igbo

so why all these unnecessary ethnic e-war causing tension, bad blood and hate among igbos and Yorubas

we should stop all these nonsense and concentrate on ourselves and future
the two billionaires can sort themselves out after all when the going was good they never made it public
Nonsense!

cc
Lalasticlala mynd44
Re: GTB Vs Innoson: Why Are All Crying/celebrating More Than The Bereaved/winner? by BluntBoy(m): 3:38pm On Mar 30, 2019
stephleena, this post is for you.

I don't know what concerns me if two billionaires are locked up in a battle.

How would it concern me if Otedola goes into a battle with Diamond Bank
Re: GTB Vs Innoson: Why Are All Crying/celebrating More Than The Bereaved/winner? by mbos: 3:44pm On Mar 30, 2019
voiceofthetruth:

for your information INNOSON Represent Biafra..
life is all about interest of the marginalized...
long live Biafra.........from Ikot Anam
Re: GTB Vs Innoson: Why Are All Crying/celebrating More Than The Bereaved/winner? by oyatz(m): 8:09pm On Apr 02, 2019
Who is the marginalized in this case and who is the marginalizer?

mbos:

for your information INNOSON Represent Biafra..
life is all about interest of the marginalized...
long live Biafra.........from Ikot Anam
Re: GTB Vs Innoson: Why Are All Crying/celebrating More Than The Bereaved/winner? by enolife2(m): 11:30pm On Apr 02, 2019
if you don't celebrate INNOCENT winning over GTBANK , please allow me to celebrate in peace. Remember this is the same INNOCENT whom Gtbank use EFCC to arrest INNOCENT and His wife was beaten too.

Although am not interested in any social media tribal war, but any person who is not happy and celebrating INNOCENT for teaching Gtbank how to stop stealing customer's money is evil person

I don't care which tribe fraudulent Gtbank owner comes from as long he indulge in criminal activities, I will keep spiting on him until he stop stealing our money. any body who don't like it can die.

(1) (Reply)

Student Loan Urgently Needed(3.6m) / Build This Low Cost 3bedrooms Bungalow Design With A 6m Budget / New Connect List Of Best Online Businesses In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.