Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,021 members, 7,799,480 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:24 PM

Mother, Son And Daughter Convoke Together At University Of Port Harcourt - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mother, Son And Daughter Convoke Together At University Of Port Harcourt (35333 Views)

Akwa Ibom State University Set To Convoke 2000 Students (+VIDEO) / Relay Race: Father And Daughter Graduation Photos / Nkechi Chidi-Ogbolu Bags PHD Scholarship At University Of California At Age 18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother, Son And Daughter Convoke Together At University Of Port Harcourt by ibnlawal(m): 9:45pm On Mar 30, 2019
deRoniK:

People would always have nonsense to say. For your information, they all graduated with Second class degrees. So rather than talk about the grades, appreciate God for seeing them through the hustle of Uniport

Azin, some people are just born to be stupid....wetin concern him with their grades.
Re: Mother, Son And Daughter Convoke Together At University Of Port Harcourt by Fidelismaria: 9:50pm On Mar 30, 2019
grin grin grin grin

Check my signature
Re: Mother, Son And Daughter Convoke Together At University Of Port Harcourt by kuuljay(m): 9:53pm On Mar 30, 2019
Officialgarri:
What's the essence of going to university when you graduate with pass
there are people with pass degrees working multinational companies,firs.CBN. and banks while there are also first class graduates whom after five years are yet to find their dream jobs.am not sure you even fit a second class upper from your reasoning, you probably went to a polytechnic and is still depending on handouts from your parents

1 Like

Re: Mother, Son And Daughter Convoke Together At University Of Port Harcourt by dandollaz: 10:09pm On Mar 30, 2019
eastTKBorn:
na this kind news we wont for port... no be kilikili
They kill 200 times in the North more than Rivers but they choose to blackmail mr project.come to pH and see transformation by wike.
Re: Mother, Son And Daughter Convoke Together At University Of Port Harcourt by Gift84(f): 10:09pm On Mar 30, 2019
Wow, this is lovely......

Please am in need of a job, a graduate of political science, base in Abuja, have been out of job for a very long time, 080326please help a sister, 92262
Re: Mother, Son And Daughter Convoke Together At University Of Port Harcourt by Asiri1991: 10:10pm On Mar 30, 2019
UNIPORT. The only university in Nigeria I can't apply to study, even on scholarship.
Re: Mother, Son And Daughter Convoke Together At University Of Port Harcourt by systemz(m): 10:19pm On Mar 30, 2019
CONVOKE.
All na grammar...

1 Like

Re: Mother, Son And Daughter Convoke Together At University Of Port Harcourt by seangy4konji: 10:21pm On Mar 30, 2019
Only to start working with bacceas bank and earn 60k per month...

Gerrahia...

Better go lean carpentry or pop making..who cares about ur fucking bsc in Nigeria...if not for God...I never use bsc oraster do one job in Nigeria...

Na d girl I pity if she never learn catering or tailoring because d amount of doggy she go collect before she see 30k job...she go knack tirw unto promise and fail..well what do I know.
Re: Mother, Son And Daughter Convoke Together At University Of Port Harcourt by eastTKBorn: 11:38pm On Mar 30, 2019
dandollaz:

They kill 200 times in the North more than Rivers but they choose to blackmail mr project.come to pH and see transformation by wike.
lol, God pass Dem, e Go Be like film
Re: Mother, Son And Daughter Convoke Together At University Of Port Harcourt by Stevengold(m): 12:06am On Mar 31, 2019
Officialgarri:

Do you know what university is

1 Like

Re: Mother, Son And Daughter Convoke Together At University Of Port Harcourt by samtiyelov1(m): 3:59am On Mar 31, 2019
Officialgarri:
Did they graduate with a pass or are you just been unbelievably pained by the achievement of these very lucky individuals? Abeg move!
Re: Mother, Son And Daughter Convoke Together At University Of Port Harcourt by samtiyelov1(m): 3:59am On Mar 31, 2019
Officialgarri:
Did they graduate with a pass or are you just been unbelievably pained by the achievement of these very lucky individuals? Abeg move! sad
Re: Mother, Son And Daughter Convoke Together At University Of Port Harcourt by RemiTinubu(f): 4:31am On Mar 31, 2019
[s]
codinglang:

Pained dude
[/s]
trash
Re: Mother, Son And Daughter Convoke Together At University Of Port Harcourt by RemiTinubu(f): 4:31am On Mar 31, 2019
[s]
codinglang:

grin
[/s]
Re: Mother, Son And Daughter Convoke Together At University Of Port Harcourt by Femi316: 7:35am On Mar 31, 2019
Officialgarri:
Mind your business......moral lessons.......?
Re: Mother, Son And Daughter Convoke Together At University Of Port Harcourt by seunfape(m): 4:35pm On Mar 31, 2019
Na xtra year make the woman Tay like that
Re: Mother, Son And Daughter Convoke Together At University Of Port Harcourt by Evansjj(m): 6:48pm On Mar 31, 2019
Asiri1991:
UNIPORT. The only university in Nigeria I can't apply to study, even on scholarship.
why?
Re: Mother, Son And Daughter Convoke Together At University Of Port Harcourt by dollytino4real(f): 7:50pm On Apr 01, 2019
BrokenCock:

Great gbo gbo! Great ka ka! Unique UNIPORT! Kai.. Qi miss ma sch days
wat do u miss deltarising or lectures
Re: Mother, Son And Daughter Convoke Together At University Of Port Harcourt by BrokenCock: 8:34pm On Apr 01, 2019
dollytino4real:
aaaaahahaha ! So this slangs we firmed still dey reign. LOL ! I missed that and the ' pause N dance ' shows we organise . I also miss the rugged Mandela boys hostel and the early morning rush to MBA 1 N how we use to trick lol lectures will hold in other venues just for lol to make space for I N my clique to grab seats
Re: Mother, Son And Daughter Convoke Together At University Of Port Harcourt by BrokenCock: 1:11pm On Apr 07, 2019
dollytino4real:
hehehehe!happy to hear our word 'deltarising ' still exist. We formed that word in my set, I miss those days even though that mamilo at the gate refuse us entry from 5pm wq we go before that time n hanh around till evening
Re: Mother, Son And Daughter Convoke Together At University Of Port Harcourt by dollytino4real(f): 1:29pm On Apr 07, 2019
BrokenCock:
hehehehe!happy to hear our word 'deltarising ' still exist. We formed that word in my set, I miss those days even though that mamilo at the gate refuse us entry from 5pm wq we go before that time n hanh around till evening
i knew ur type go like forking jambitoes dem
Re: Mother, Son And Daughter Convoke Together At University Of Port Harcourt by BrokenCock: 1:48pm On Apr 07, 2019
dollytino4real:
i knew ur type go like forking jambitoes dem
ahhhh! No ooh...the only one thing I missed in my school days was to fyiork! PH girls hard joor.my four years in sch, I no spread any babe legs for deeper ramming

(1) (2) (Reply)

25% In FCT: Exam Question From ABU, Zaria Law Faculty / Christian And Islamic Studies Merged By Ministry Of Education, Nigerians React / OAU Vs UNILAG- Students Battle Each Other On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.