Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:26 AM

School Teachers Shocked At What They Found Under Student's Cardigan (Photo) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / School Teachers Shocked At What They Found Under Student's Cardigan (Photo) (114395 Views)

Private School Teachers Are Really Going Through Alot. / UK University Goes On Strike - Nigerian Student Shocked / The Agony Of Private School Teachers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: School Teachers Shocked At What They Found Under Student's Cardigan (Photo) by 3rdavefarms(m): 9:21pm On Mar 30, 2019
That was a fraudulent uniform
Re: School Teachers Shocked At What They Found Under Student's Cardigan (Photo) by sweetilicious(f): 9:22pm On Mar 30, 2019
TOPCRUISE:
Dis one weak me
Heat too much

1 Like

Re: School Teachers Shocked At What They Found Under Student's Cardigan (Photo) by mozel247: 9:22pm On Mar 30, 2019
Davash222:
The most important is He wants to learn. Doesn’t matter if he comes with rags or naked. Caution him or better stIll get him a shirt. There is no need for cane here.

That dude cut his shirt to get that tag

1 Like

Re: School Teachers Shocked At What They Found Under Student's Cardigan (Photo) by pwettyme(f): 9:26pm On Mar 30, 2019
Wonderful
Re: School Teachers Shocked At What They Found Under Student's Cardigan (Photo) by DabuIIIT: 9:27pm On Mar 30, 2019
Coneheads will not understand this post
grin

They are wondering,wetin dey under the cardigan?
Re: School Teachers Shocked At What They Found Under Student's Cardigan (Photo) by peterveo(m): 9:27pm On Mar 30, 2019
We just got another meme grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: School Teachers Shocked At What They Found Under Student's Cardigan (Photo) by ATOZ9999(m): 9:28pm On Mar 30, 2019
Dis wan funny die

1 Like

Re: School Teachers Shocked At What They Found Under Student's Cardigan (Photo) by udumosam23(m): 9:32pm On Mar 30, 2019
This is not strange. We've been practicing long ago. Anytime we're forced to put on cardigan especially when weather is hot, we do this.
Re: School Teachers Shocked At What They Found Under Student's Cardigan (Photo) by sinator(m): 9:34pm On Mar 30, 2019
The truth is that, there are actually modern clothes that are like this. Especially used to wear suit to prevent heat.

The cloth is just a collar and small material that falls acorss the chest and back..
I saw it in a movie titled

"just a little favour".
Re: School Teachers Shocked At What They Found Under Student's Cardigan (Photo) by zanga420: 9:34pm On Mar 30, 2019
Ishilove:
Male children ehn. They need iron hands so they don't go haywire

Can a male teacher tell a female student to pull off like this, without an outrage. The boy covered his gaddam body with something but na what's inside be una headache.

1 Like

Re: School Teachers Shocked At What They Found Under Student's Cardigan (Photo) by lovelacer: 9:38pm On Mar 30, 2019
All he need is to keep the collar clean.
Re: School Teachers Shocked At What They Found Under Student's Cardigan (Photo) by cardoctor(m): 9:38pm On Mar 30, 2019
Is that not what they want to see? Shirt, tie and cardigan. Wetin come consigne anybody? He dit it right.
Re: School Teachers Shocked At What They Found Under Student's Cardigan (Photo) by enemyofprogress: 9:41pm On Mar 30, 2019
Childrens of nowadays especially mail childrens are something else
Re: School Teachers Shocked At What They Found Under Student's Cardigan (Photo) by specco(m): 9:43pm On Mar 30, 2019
Why snap and paste the boy's picture for the world to see. This is just an offence or prank and not a crime. Punish the boy accordingly but don't injure his future. Nobody knows tomorrow.
Re: School Teachers Shocked At What They Found Under Student's Cardigan (Photo) by Scorror442: 9:44pm On Mar 30, 2019
Photoshop, the pic ain’t real. Look sharp, zoom the neck part and confirm. For the Wise Only
Re: School Teachers Shocked At What They Found Under Student's Cardigan (Photo) by Scorror442: 9:45pm On Mar 30, 2019
specco:
Why snap and paste the boy's picture for the world to see. This is just an offence or prank and not a crime. Punish the boy accordingly but don't injure his future. Nobody knows tomorrow.

Photoshop
Re: School Teachers Shocked At What They Found Under Student's Cardigan (Photo) by jrusky(m): 9:45pm On Mar 30, 2019
Honestly I felt somehow see this boy dress this manner because it might be his parent could not afford the shirt and he want to attend school and has to do this deess code just to be in school.

I hope they haven't flogged hell out of his life because that is what some half educated teachers love doing.
Re: School Teachers Shocked At What They Found Under Student's Cardigan (Photo) by OyinO: 9:46pm On Mar 30, 2019
Old Generation Teacher, that's CREATIVITY. Why can't you just buy him a new uniform and show some charity? Rubbish!
Re: School Teachers Shocked At What They Found Under Student's Cardigan (Photo) by originalme1: 9:46pm On Mar 30, 2019
amaniro:
Lol sense no go kill this boy gringrin
I swear
Re: School Teachers Shocked At What They Found Under Student's Cardigan (Photo) by Iziquiel(m): 9:49pm On Mar 30, 2019
Lol.. I'm 100% certain that boy did what he did on purpose.
I no even know wetin I go this kind student sef,na to just tell am say na himself he dey do.

1 Like

Re: School Teachers Shocked At What They Found Under Student's Cardigan (Photo) by aadoiza: 9:50pm On Mar 30, 2019
engrpheleeks:

You just made no sense, sorry to say. This singular act of this child does not depict someone who wants to learn. A child that is ready to learn stands out in all in aspect, including morals and decency. I can bet my two testes that this child is a poor student and lacks the zeal to learn. I work as a teacher. Learning in a school is beyond academics. A student is supposed to be well groomed in both knowledge and character. This child here is a clear example of an unserious student who is not ready to learn.

Let us learn to condemn wrong and stop passing blames on these teachers at any slightest misconduct. If I was that teacher, I will discipline the hell out of that child cos he did that on purpose and is not ready to learn.
Whatever.
Re: School Teachers Shocked At What They Found Under Student's Cardigan (Photo) by Bobinovic: 9:50pm On Mar 30, 2019
it looks like a South African pupil

1 Like

Re: School Teachers Shocked At What They Found Under Student's Cardigan (Photo) by Chiachifranklin: 9:51pm On Mar 30, 2019
That's creativity
Re: School Teachers Shocked At What They Found Under Student's Cardigan (Photo) by ibrahim55(m): 9:52pm On Mar 30, 2019
armadeo:
Free the guy for creativity.

He tried now.

P.s how did the teacher find out I believe that a snitch snitched him out.
the sleeves I guess
Re: School Teachers Shocked At What They Found Under Student's Cardigan (Photo) by Taiwo20(m): 9:53pm On Mar 30, 2019
Davash222:
The most important is He wants to learn. Doesn’t matter if he comes with rags or naked. Caution him or better stIll get him a shirt. There is no need for cane here.

Dude is very intelligent and resourceful
Re: School Teachers Shocked At What They Found Under Student's Cardigan (Photo) by Origin(f): 9:56pm On Mar 30, 2019
People are now wearing this trend globally. Please free the boy.

In this terrible African hot weather where even going naked cannot cool you.

We will wear suit, cardigan and be tight friends with heat rash.
Re: School Teachers Shocked At What They Found Under Student's Cardigan (Photo) by Omoagro: 9:57pm On Mar 30, 2019
For me, he did not do anything wrong. His body was covered. Why would the teacher ask the boy to remove his cardigan. What is the teacher looking for.
Re: School Teachers Shocked At What They Found Under Student's Cardigan (Photo) by HeWrites(m): 9:59pm On Mar 30, 2019
Intrepid01:
Lol I remember my J.S.S. 1 days, we had guys who would wear cardigan alone to school without School shirt...they were never caught though...

Lol.

When we're too tayad to wash the school uniform grin

1 Like

Re: School Teachers Shocked At What They Found Under Student's Cardigan (Photo) by kuuljay(m): 10:02pm On Mar 30, 2019
This is how saraki started...art if deception
Re: School Teachers Shocked At What They Found Under Student's Cardigan (Photo) by brainhgeek(m): 10:03pm On Mar 30, 2019
Ishilove:
I find it amusing that some children can be so deviously clever. According to the user who posted this picture, the boy's teachers forced him to remove his cardigan, and behold, this is what they found underneath. cheesy cheesy

Just look at the face of his teacher. She seems set to flog the devil out of him grin

See teacher on slippers too. Mtchewww
Re: School Teachers Shocked At What They Found Under Student's Cardigan (Photo) by Adedapo57: 10:09pm On Mar 30, 2019
Ishilove:
I find it amusing that some children can be so deviously clever. According to the user who posted this picture, the boy's teachers forced him to remove his cardigan, and behold, this is what they found underneath. cheesy cheesy

Just look at the face of his teacher. She seems set to flog the devil out of him grin
School Naa scam
Re: School Teachers Shocked At What They Found Under Student's Cardigan (Photo) by ToyinDipo(m): 10:21pm On Mar 30, 2019
Someone snitched, lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Unilag Foundation Programme 2014/2015....JUPEB Result and cut off out. / International Scholarships For African Students / Yabatech 2012/2013 Post Utme And Admission Procedures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.