Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,343 members, 7,808,208 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:42 AM

Message From Century 21 Freedom Group Could It Be A Scam?.. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Message From Century 21 Freedom Group Could It Be A Scam?.. (54971 Views)

Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? / Century 21 Freedom Group Int'l, What Do You Know About Them? / My Nephew Got This Message From A Job He Applied For In The US From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Message From Century 21 Freedom Group Could It Be A Scam?.. by Humility017(m): 9:33pm On Mar 30, 2019
Hello Everyone I got a message from Century 21 freedom group. do anyone know about them please?

1 Like

Re: Message From Century 21 Freedom Group Could It Be A Scam?.. by sk2002: 2:39pm On May 10, 2019
Humility017:
Hello Everyone I got a message from Century 21 freedom group.
do anyone know about them please?

I got the same message too
Re: Message From Century 21 Freedom Group Could It Be A Scam?.. by Humility017(m): 2:46pm On May 10, 2019
sk2002:
I got the same message too
Lol...they're GNLD folks...please run away from them

4 Likes

Re: Message From Century 21 Freedom Group Could It Be A Scam?.. by nwabuwa: 3:39pm On Mar 09, 2020
Are they scammers..they asked I pay 38000 for their products

1 Like

Re: Message From Century 21 Freedom Group Could It Be A Scam?.. by govmentson(m): 12:08pm On Sep 01, 2020
Am at their office, don’t have time for nonsense

1 Like

Re: Message From Century 21 Freedom Group Could It Be A Scam?.. by Zeecos(f): 12:52pm On Sep 23, 2020
govmentson:
Am at their office, don’t have time for nonsense
What did they say?
Re: Message From Century 21 Freedom Group Could It Be A Scam?.. by DeeAngel83: 9:34am On Oct 15, 2020
Good morning all. Century 21 FREEDOM group is a legitimate business organisation

1 Like

Re: Message From Century 21 Freedom Group Could It Be A Scam?.. by DeeAngel83: 9:35am On Oct 15, 2020
Humility017:

Lol...they're GNLD folks...please run away from them

Please they are not GNLD. Make your research well before you give people wrong information

1 Like

Re: Message From Century 21 Freedom Group Could It Be A Scam?.. by DeeAngel83: 9:37am On Oct 15, 2020
The training and mentorship on wealth creation and financial freedom you get from C21FG is second to none. No other organisation can offer you that.

1 Like

Re: Message From Century 21 Freedom Group Could It Be A Scam?.. by Samabu07(m): 7:11pm On Jan 25, 2021
DeeAngel83:
The training and mentorship on wealth creation and financial freedom you get from C21FG is second to none. No other organisation can offer you that.
Hello, after the mentorship and training what's next? Would one be asked to part with money?

1 Like

Re: Message From Century 21 Freedom Group Could It Be A Scam?.. by hothead(m): 11:41am On Feb 03, 2021
Samabu07:

Hello, after the mentorship and training what's next? Would one be asked to part with money?

Yes.. you need to buy a profit center which is like your virtual shop. The shop comes with products worth the value of the N44,888 you pay.. the real value isn't in the product but in the compounding interest of the network's growth. As the network you join grows, the value of your profit center increases..

I just joined, bought the maximum number of profit centers, cashed out 20% immediately... Now I am growing my network..

If you wish to join my network, call 0913-885-1490 or 0813-767-3342

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Message From Century 21 Freedom Group Could It Be A Scam?.. by edytruth(m): 4:51am On Feb 18, 2021
Thank you guys. You have saves me the stress. I just got a message from them. I once travelled from Calabar to Uyo and back on a bullshit like this. If one says they are no scam, why can't they introduce themselves properly on the invitation.

6 Likes

Re: Message From Century 21 Freedom Group Could It Be A Scam?.. by AskProf: 6:09pm On May 19, 2021
hothead:

Yes.. you need to buy a profit center which is like your virtual shop. The shop comes with products worth the value of the N44,888 you pay.. the real value isn't in the product but in the compounding interest of the network's growth. As the network you join grows, the value of your profit center increases..

I just joined, bought the maximum number of profit centers, cashed out 20% immediately... Now I am growing my network..

How are they different from the ones before them?

3 Likes

Re: Message From Century 21 Freedom Group Could It Be A Scam?.. by prettysassygirl(f): 10:51pm On May 19, 2021
Big Scam.Na so they go dey preach say they would soon be billionaires and they would be traveling from country to country. All lies. Just look down at their shoes,those shoes have gone round Lagos and they are tattered. GNLD people no dey ever tire. Hmmmm

10 Likes

Re: Message From Century 21 Freedom Group Could It Be A Scam?.. by Geesaintagape: 12:12pm On Jul 25, 2021
They are fake motivational speaker. They invited me to their office at Asana telling me how I can become millionaire in 1 yr.

1 Like

Re: Message From Century 21 Freedom Group Could It Be A Scam?.. by Geesaintagape: 12:26pm On Jul 25, 2021
They are fake motivational speaker. They invited me to their office at Asaba telling me how I can become millionaire in 1 yr.
Re: Message From Century 21 Freedom Group Could It Be A Scam?.. by Elixirlads: 6:51pm On Sep 01, 2021
You lack knowledge of Network marketing business. Go and read 21st century Business by Robert Kiyosaki. What baffles me is that some that claim they so the message didn't key into the Opportunity before. Please keep your 7.30pm - 5.30pm jobs we need people like you to run life. Because I can't imagine if all doctors or teachers join C21FG full time. Who will render the sick or teach our children. So please if you don't want to join this train others trains, buses or even airplane dey. But don't make false claims if you do not have evidence about the Century 21 Freedom Group Int'l. And again wonder wch biz doesn't require you some money to start. You were asked to pay 44,888 for a product worth that price and you are lost focus of the opportunity before you. And again it is not your fault Ponzi scheme and other shady network marketing caused it all but guess people sign up everyday and they are happy.

Note: we do not sell products or go about convincing people to join. We value mentorship and learning spirit. We make money via leverage, duplication and continuity. Go ask Mark Zuckerberg, Jumia, Jeff Bezos, Obasanjo how they became wealthy. Be open-minded as key into Connector revolution of 2020 because I see a lot of people here still trapped in Industrial revolution of 1880. Chai! Na wah o. What we do to people like you is let you observe for 6months -1yr max. Then account balance will speak!
For more info contact 08159268159

1 Like

Re: Message From Century 21 Freedom Group Could It Be A Scam?.. by bignoble05(m): 11:03am On Sep 30, 2021
Mark Zuckerberg, Jumia, Jeff Bezos, Obasanjo didn't build their wealth as multi level marketers masquerading as NGO.

There is no difference between your organization and other Ponzi schemes because you need people to survive. Without the fund from others, the guy at the very top won't get richer.

If your products are that reliable and effective, people will chase you and not you doing the chasing.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Message From Century 21 Freedom Group Could It Be A Scam?.. by AskProf: 12:53pm On Sep 30, 2021
bignoble05:
Mark Zuckerberg, Jumia, Jeff Bezos, Obasanjo didn't build their wealth as multi level marketers masquerading as NGO.

There is no difference between your organization and other Ponzi schemes because you need people to survive. Without the fund from others, the guy at the very top won't get richer.

If your products are that reliable and effective, people will chase you and not you doing the chasing.

Gbam! !! !!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Message From Century 21 Freedom Group Could It Be A Scam?.. by kajola1(m): 11:11am On Oct 13, 2021
Walahi your head dey there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Message From Century 21 Freedom Group Could It Be A Scam?.. by LaconicINC: 1:38pm On Dec 24, 2021
I got one yeye message from these folks, thank God for nairaland, I knew I would get the right info about them here

You're Selected for
BENIN EMPOWERMENT

On
25/12/2021
By
2PM
@Suite 212
KU PLAZA
Opp. PZ Jnctn
Beside NIPCO
Sapele Rd

Code
ABB/B7944
CALL
Blessing
080 2522 7944

Christmas day that I need to rest, these yeye people want me to come and listen to nonsense
Re: Message From Century 21 Freedom Group Could It Be A Scam?.. by Unigrad: 2:56pm On Dec 24, 2021
hothead:

I just joined, bought the maximum number of profit centers, cashed out 20% immediately...
Now I am growing my network..

This was same method GNLD used. They are all networking business.

3 Likes

Re: Message From Century 21 Freedom Group Could It Be A Scam?.. by constyno: 3:43pm On Apr 23, 2022
Forget that scammer advocating and solicitating for them here. He's one of them. C21 is a scam. They sent me this yesterday and called saying all sorts of nonsense to convince me.... nonsense and ingredients ����������

"Congratulations ! C21FG project RN code comfirmed :
381/DVE/7607EC

Date: Sun:24/04/2022
Time:3pm

Venue:*@NO. 1 OLD ENUGU ROAD ABAKALIKI RECREATIONAL CLUB, INSIDE AKADIKE SUIT, OPPOSITE AMUSMENTE PARK, BY UDENSI ROUND ABOUT.*

This SMS grant you IN, come with this SMS to sign IN"
Re: Message From Century 21 Freedom Group Could It Be A Scam?.. by Fuyebaba(m): 4:38pm On Jun 20, 2022
So how rich are you now?
Elixirlads:
You lack knowledge of Network marketing business. Go and read 21st century Business by Robert Kiyosaki. What baffles me is that some that claim they so the message didn't key into the Opportunity before. Please keep your 7.30pm - 5.30pm jobs we need people like you to run life. Because I can't imagine if all doctors or teachers join C21FG full time. Who will render the sick or teach our children. So please if you don't want to join this train others trains, buses or even airplane dey. But don't make false claims if you do not have evidence about the Century 21 Freedom Group Int'l. And again wonder wch biz doesn't require you some money to start. You were asked to pay 44,888 for a product worth that price and you are lost focus of the opportunity before you. And again it is not your fault Ponzi scheme and other shady network marketing caused it all but guess people sign up everyday and they are happy.

Note: we do not sell products or go about convincing people to join. We value mentorship and learning spirit. We make money via leverage, duplication and continuity. Go ask Mark Zuckerberg, Jumia, Jeff Bezos, Obasanjo how they became wealthy. Be open-minded as key into Connector revolution of 2020 because I see a lot of people here still trapped in Industrial revolution of 1880. Chai! Na wah o. What we do to people like you is let you observe for 6months -1yr max. Then account balance will speak!
For more info contact 08159268159

4 Likes

Re: Message From Century 21 Freedom Group Could It Be A Scam?.. by LadySarah: 5:52am On Jun 25, 2022
grin
Just got their message and afterwards a call from them .
This ppl are hilarious!

Re: Message From Century 21 Freedom Group Could It Be A Scam?.. by LadySarah: 5:53am On Jun 25, 2022
That it is important I meet their consultant who'd guide me so as to grow in life.

Mtchew
Re: Message From Century 21 Freedom Group Could It Be A Scam?.. by suruwilliams(m): 2:41pm On Aug 19, 2022
I didn't see this fast chai I dey there seminar like this

1 Like

Re: Message From Century 21 Freedom Group Could It Be A Scam?.. by JustyFied(m): 1:48pm On Sep 04, 2022
I am currently at their venue @ Ikeja.

They wanna raise millionaires in one year and 50,000 by 2024 grin grin grin undecided

Hey! Don't mock me for coming, I had free time, besides, I really want to experience GNLD for once. Anyways, they are jokers!!

Let me enjoy the fun, when it stops raining I'd get the fvck out!

Re: Message From Century 21 Freedom Group Could It Be A Scam?.. by Thebadpolitican(m): 1:11pm On Sep 16, 2022
JustyFied:
I am currently at their venue @ Ikeja.

They wanna raise millionaires in one year and 50,000 by 2024 grin grin grin undecided

Hey! Don't mock me for coming, I had free time, besides, I really want to experience GNLD for once. Anyways, they are jokers!!

Let me enjoy the fun, when it stops raining I'd get the fvck out!

Lol Nairaland just save me from unnecessary waisted waka

God bless Nairaland with info i don block their contact na tomorrow them book me for self chaii

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 6 Future Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria / Total E & P Nigeria Ltd, Recruitment 2013 / Beware Of Fake Foreign Agencies That Promise Work Abroad. Disturbing Photos/Vid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.