Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

Pls Recommend A Phone - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pls Recommend A Phone (3937 Views)

Pls Recommend A 30k Good Android Phone / Pls Recommend A 4g Fone / Does Charging A Phone With A Laptop Spoil The Phone's Battery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Recommend A Phone by loricara: 11:20am On Apr 03, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
its a budget phone bro....u want sd712 for below 50k? nawa ooo
... u want flagship performance on a low end phone
712 isn't flagship it's midrange
Re: Pls Recommend A Phone by loricara: 11:22am On Apr 03, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
its 1280x720....nokia 3.1 is 1440x720
still better than Redmi 6a and 6
Re: Pls Recommend A Phone by loricara: 11:23am On Apr 03, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
really? ...wooow
yes phone of 2016 I guess
Re: Pls Recommend A Phone by loricara: 11:24am On Apr 03, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
new or used ? grin
new it was 59k with discount of $10 total of 56k during Ali anniversary
Re: Pls Recommend A Phone by MeshachMARTINS(m): 11:29am On Apr 03, 2019
loricara:

still better than Redmi 6a and 6
both 6 nd 6a uses 1440x720 with their 5.45 inch screen ...give higher ppi, make its display slightly sharper that the nokia 3.1plus 6inch screen
Re: Pls Recommend A Phone by MeshachMARTINS(m): 11:31am On Apr 03, 2019
loricara:

712 isn't flagship it's midrange
its lower flagship/higher midrange, nd thatş mi9se ( mi 9 junoir bro)
Re: Pls Recommend A Phone by loricara: 11:32am On Apr 03, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
both 6 nd 6a uses 1440x720 with their 5.45 inch screen ...give higher ppi, make its display slightly sharper that the nokia 3.1plus 6inch screen
have you used phone android phone before ? they release security patches every month and new android version at least for 2&3 years
Re: Pls Recommend A Phone by MeshachMARTINS(m): 11:33am On Apr 03, 2019
loricara:

new it was 59k with discount of $10 total of 56k during Ali anniversary
sha be waiting. ...it will continue dropping. ...nd tout on xiaomi thread store can also get it for u at a lower price ....holuwaxun is doing promo sef...I think 57k or less
Re: Pls Recommend A Phone by Gptech(m): 11:35am On Apr 03, 2019
loricara:
see your mouth for 30k I want to buy Redmi note 7 3/32 its 59k waiting for price to drop to 50k
Choi! You might be lucky sha, maybe in 4 months time, it's seriously possible only if you can wait. Competition will always cause a crash in price.
Re: Pls Recommend A Phone by MeshachMARTINS(m): 11:37am On Apr 03, 2019
loricara:

have you used phone android phone before ? they release security patches every month and new android version at least for 2&3 years
year....xiaomi does Monthly patches too...other oem too....its a maximum of 2years for flagship nd android one phones....nd 1 year for regular phones, nd xiaomi does all these too
Re: Pls Recommend A Phone by loricara: 11:44am On Apr 03, 2019
Gptech:

Choi! You might be lucky sha, maybe in 4 months time, it's seriously possible only if you can wait. Competition will always cause a crash in price.
its 59k now if price goes down tomorrow with coupon up to 54k I'll buy .
techno don release camon 4i to compete with Xiaomi note7
haha with useless chip set and 720p
Re: Pls Recommend A Phone by loricara: 11:46am On Apr 03, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
sha be waiting. ...it will continue dropping. ...nd tout on xiaomi thread store can also get it for u at a lower price ....holuwaxun is doing promo sef...I think 57k or less
is he selling or he will still oder it
Re: Pls Recommend A Phone by loricara: 11:46am On Apr 03, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
year....xiaomi does Monthly patches too...other oem too....its a maximum of 2years for flagship nd android one phones....nd 1 year for regular phones, nd xiaomi does all these too
oy a year not two Yeats except android one

1 Like

Re: Pls Recommend A Phone by MeshachMARTINS(m): 11:47am On Apr 03, 2019
loricara:

india market. ..not nearing Nigeria or africa
Re: Pls Recommend A Phone by MeshachMARTINS(m): 11:48am On Apr 03, 2019
loricara:
is he selling or he will still oder it
that wat I dont know
Re: Pls Recommend A Phone by Gptech(m): 11:52am On Apr 03, 2019
loricara:

U sef! Hehehehe, Camon 4i, buy na if e dey cheaper grin.
Re: Pls Recommend A Phone by loricara: 12:06pm On Apr 03, 2019
Gptech:
U sef! Hehehehe, Camon 4i, buy na if e dey cheaper grin.
I will never use that crap lol I was mocking em
Re: Pls Recommend A Phone by loricara: 12:06pm On Apr 03, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
that wat I dont know
can you help me inquire plz
Re: Pls Recommend A Phone by Nobody: 12:16pm On Apr 03, 2019
loricara:

yes I respect you

Lol, thanks bro. I appreciate
Re: Pls Recommend A Phone by MeshachMARTINS(m): 12:58pm On Apr 03, 2019
loricara:
can you help me inquire plz
ohh ..never mind

Re: Pls Recommend A Phone by ayanbaba2(m): 1:09pm On Apr 07, 2019
greetings!
please, how good is Nokia 2.1?
Re: Pls Recommend A Phone by IanSholex(m): 9:26pm On Apr 07, 2019
loricara:

bro I know much about phones. I'm a developer Xiaomi mid range phones are overrated . imagine note7 could have came with snapdragon 712 perhaps not 660 and andreno 512 instead of andreno 616. get it huawei, Samsung,oppo,one plus are better phones but very expensive. they make good phone like mi mix,poco ,mi9 ,mi8 but not everyone can afford it. I'm more interested in performance tjaj camera, infrared, notch etc. have you seen Nokia ureview it came with 2k display snapdragon 455, andreno 640, 3000+p and about 4 display resolution but expensive. can you compare Nokia x5 to Redmi 7 though they are in same price range . all their miul series they use low end chip set dunno why
Why ar you contradicting yourself, you said the note 7 should have come with SDG 712 instead of 660, you still went ahead to say Huawei, Samsung and the likes are better phones but expensive. Pls just name a single phone made by Huawei, Samsung etc with a better processor than the RN7 within the same price range. If you don't know the likes of Samsung and Huawei are losing ground to Xiaomi in the midrange and budget phone. If you want Xiaomi with better processor you have to pay more to get the MI, Poco, Black shark series. You even accuse Xiaomi of using old processor. Pls go check the processor used on Nokia X6, N71 and their prices and temme if they are not overpriced. The only exception to the Nokia X series is X5 with Helio P60 considering the price and that's bcus MTK chips are relatively cheaper than Qualcomm's SDG. You ever wonder why X6 is expensive than the X5 even though the X5 performance is better than the X6.
Re: Pls Recommend A Phone by loricara: 12:02am On Apr 08, 2019
IanSholex:

Why ar you contradicting yourself, you said the note 7 should have come with SDG 712 instead of 660, you still went ahead to say Huawei, Samsung and the likes are better phones but expensive. Pls just name a single phone made by Huawei, Samsung etc with a better processor than the RN7 within the same price range. If you don't know the likes of Samsung and Huawei are losing ground to Xiaomi in the midrange and budget phone. If you want Xiaomi with better processor you have to pay more to get the MI, Poco, Black shark series. You even accuse Xiaomi of using old processor. Pls go check the processor used on Nokia X6, N71 and their prices and temme if they are not overpriced. The only exception to the Nokia X series is X5 with Helio P60 considering the price and that's bcus MTK chips are relatively cheaper than Qualcomm's SDG. You ever wonder why X6 is expensive than the X5 even though the X5 is performance is better than the X6.
lol I never said they are not good brands I'm talking of processor and price here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Recover Lost Files On Your Symbian Fone / How To Install Hd Games With Cache, Apk & Obb Files On Android Devices / What Is The Per Sec Rate On Airtel Talk More?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.