₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,280,585 members, 4,999,324 topics. Date: Tuesday, 25 June 2019 at 12:36 AM

Innoson Speaks On How GTB Is Owing Him 8 Billion And Refused To Pay (video) - Business (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Innoson Speaks On How GTB Is Owing Him 8 Billion And Refused To Pay (video) (36549 Views)

Nigerian Man Calls Out Distributor Who Disappeared After Owing Him N700K / Innoson Vs GTB: How GTB Stole Over N700 Million From Innoson’s Account - APC New / Three Banks To Take Over Etisalat Nigeria Over N541.8 Billion Debt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innoson Speaks On How GTB Is Owing Him 8 Billion And Refused To Pay (video) by Amhappy(f): 3:33am On Apr 01
What's 8b that GTB can't pay? These bankers are so horrible.
Re: Innoson Speaks On How GTB Is Owing Him 8 Billion And Refused To Pay (video) by Kfed4ril(m): 10:00am On Apr 01
Meliaen:

You're a deranged hypocrite. Why not quote one of your Igbo brothers and tell them their anus reeks of tribalism. I'll say this again: Whatever happens in potopoto Republic remains there. Irrelevant mud city.

Irrelevant mud city? But we want to secede and una no gree the irreverent mud city comot, this is the height of hypocrisy.
Re: Innoson Speaks On How GTB Is Owing Him 8 Billion And Refused To Pay (video) by Kfed4ril(m): 10:02am On Apr 01
Meliaen:

How many shares does your father own in Innoson if I may ask? Bastard boy grin grin.

If I catch you ehh, the kind beating wey I go beat you ehh, you will regret the day you join Nairaland.
Re: Innoson Speaks On How GTB Is Owing Him 8 Billion And Refused To Pay (video) by Meliaen(f): 10:58pm On Apr 01
Kfed4ril:

If I catch you ehh, the kind beating wey I go beat you ehh, you will regret the day you join Nairaland.

You will beat up your father, rape your mother and area boys in your hood will stone you to death.
Re: Innoson Speaks On How GTB Is Owing Him 8 Billion And Refused To Pay (video) by Meliaen(f): 11:00pm On Apr 01
Kfed4ril:

Irrelevant mud city? But we want to secede and una no gree the irreverent mud city comot, this is the height of hypocrisy.

Says who? I'm pro biafra. No other tribe likes seeing you around.
Re: Innoson Speaks On How GTB Is Owing Him 8 Billion And Refused To Pay (video) by Kfed4ril(m): 4:45pm On Apr 02
Meliaen:

You will beat up your father, rape your mother and area boys in your hood will stone you to death.

Just dey there dey run your mouth. Later una go say Yoruba get respect, but you are going about insulting everybody that is not from your tribe.
You think respect is by lying down to greet me?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

How To Survive On 20k Or Less In A Month / Dangote Drops Off List Of World’s 100 Richest Men / DSS Raids Bureau De Change Operators In Abuja & Lagos, Forces Dollar Down To 400

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.