Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,305 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:08 AM

Innoson Speaks On How GTB Is Owing Him 8 Billion And Refused To Pay (video) - Business (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Innoson Speaks On How GTB Is Owing Him 8 Billion And Refused To Pay (video) (43008 Views)

Angry Alfa Burns Photos Of ‘Clients’ Of His Customers That Are Owing Him (Video) / Kiilaboi: Cubana Chief Priest Is Owing Me - Man Calls Out Him Out Over Debt / Innoson Vs GTB: How GTB Stole Over N700 Million From Innoson’s Account - APC New (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innoson Speaks On How GTB Is Owing Him 8 Billion And Refused To Pay (video) by Amhappy(f): 3:33am On Apr 01, 2019
What's 8b that GTB can't pay? These bankers are so horrible.
Re: Innoson Speaks On How GTB Is Owing Him 8 Billion And Refused To Pay (video) by Kfed4ril(m): 10:00am On Apr 01, 2019
Meliaen:

You're a deranged hypocrite. Why not quote one of your Igbo brothers and tell them their anus reeks of tribalism. I'll say this again: Whatever happens in potopoto Republic remains there. Irrelevant mud city.

Irrelevant mud city? But we want to secede and una no gree the irreverent mud city comot, this is the height of hypocrisy.
Re: Innoson Speaks On How GTB Is Owing Him 8 Billion And Refused To Pay (video) by Kfed4ril(m): 10:02am On Apr 01, 2019
Meliaen:

How many shares does your father own in Innoson if I may ask? Bastard boy grin grin.

If I catch you ehh, the kind beating wey I go beat you ehh, you will regret the day you join Nairaland.
Re: Innoson Speaks On How GTB Is Owing Him 8 Billion And Refused To Pay (video) by Meliaen(f): 10:58pm On Apr 01, 2019
Kfed4ril:

If I catch you ehh, the kind beating wey I go beat you ehh, you will regret the day you join Nairaland.

You will beat up your father, rape your mother and area boys in your hood will stone you to death.
Re: Innoson Speaks On How GTB Is Owing Him 8 Billion And Refused To Pay (video) by Meliaen(f): 11:00pm On Apr 01, 2019
Kfed4ril:

Irrelevant mud city? But we want to secede and una no gree the irreverent mud city comot, this is the height of hypocrisy.

Says who? I'm pro biafra. No other tribe likes seeing you around.
Re: Innoson Speaks On How GTB Is Owing Him 8 Billion And Refused To Pay (video) by Kfed4ril(m): 4:45pm On Apr 02, 2019
Meliaen:

You will beat up your father, rape your mother and area boys in your hood will stone you to death.

Just dey there dey run your mouth. Later una go say Yoruba get respect, but you are going about insulting everybody that is not from your tribe.
You think respect is by lying down to greet me?
Re: Innoson Speaks On How GTB Is Owing Him 8 Billion And Refused To Pay (video) by dbestuncle: 8:57pm On Dec 01, 2020
What is happening between GTB and Innosson.
Who is actually owing who and for how long will this matter continue?
Re: Innoson Speaks On How GTB Is Owing Him 8 Billion And Refused To Pay (video) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jan 19, 2022
GraGra247:
Innoson motors is important to us and GTBank is very important to us too.

None of the two deserves to crumble. They should please work things out amicably.

Innoson is very fraudulent. He is a FRAUD. I have been on self exile from nairaland since the Magodo Phase 2 land judgement execution problem between LASG and Malami. I was drawn to this topic by some people. We searched FrontPage but we couldn't see it there until somebody brought us here.

It is a long story. The Buhari led FG is being magnanimous with Innoson because of IBOs crying of victimisation over everything and again to see how the Innoson Vehicles can grow over time. No individual or group can load trucks of thugs and miscreants to attack EFCC operatives to evade arrest and also engaged reinforcements by Police men before he was eventually arrested and not face the consequences. The government allowed Innoson to harrass and intimidate her Law Enforcement agencies at Enugu so as not to overheat the polity at that time. The implication is the judgement for sale witnessed. Complaint became the accused. Yoruba Ronu.

When the execution of Supreme Court Judgement against Lagos State in Shangisha land tussle caused problems few weeks ago, many of us knew it exposed the judiciary loopholes and we discussed the GT Bank versus Innoson case. Buhari is about to go. He should be ready to fight dirty and clean. The Judiciary cannot be ridiculed on the alter of ethnic victimisation cry and judgements are not for sale.

Innoson versus GTB case
involves other Government agencies.The government agencies are also inactive because of IBOs crying of victimization and marginalization . They looked the other way.

The case will have to start from beginning where EFCC granted Innoson bail, he jumped the bail. All the government agencies and private institutions that had to do with Innoson business must be involved.

This is not about the survival of Nigeria but about justice. Whatever it must cost all the agencies and private institutions involved in this matter, it must be exposed.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Naira Keeps Depreciating Against USD / Meet Quincy Nippon Who Celebrated His Birthday With Cake Decorated With Dollars / List Of Microfinance Banks That Give Loans.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.