Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,819 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:36 PM

200,000 Naira For Clearance At Madonna University - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 200,000 Naira For Clearance At Madonna University (1194 Views)

I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder / Explosion At Madonna University Leaves Two Students Hospitalized / Nigerian Man Criticises Madonna University, Shares Photos Of The University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

200,000 Naira For Clearance At Madonna University by lilyheaven: 10:53pm On Mar 30, 2019
Re: 200,000 Naira For Clearance At Madonna University by KevMitnick: 11:08pm On Mar 30, 2019
Young lady trying to scam her folks... Ooops... Did I spoil somboris market grin

1 Like

Re: 200,000 Naira For Clearance At Madonna University by dingbang(m): 11:22pm On Mar 30, 2019
She is owing fees! Her parents should go to her school they will be shocked at their findings.

1 Like

Re: 200,000 Naira For Clearance At Madonna University by alphaNomega: 12:25am On Mar 31, 2019
So people still attend that shíthole of a school?

2 Likes

Re: 200,000 Naira For Clearance At Madonna University by Esthered: 4:44am On Mar 31, 2019
Dear OP, the total expenditure on clearance has never been up to N200,000. She may have inflated the sum of what she's likely to incur. Clearance ought to be a free exercise but she must ensure that all outstanding been paid. Let them put pressure on her to be honest as it may likely be her last time to collect pocket money hence the bogus sum.

2 Likes

Re: 200,000 Naira For Clearance At Madonna University by lilyheaven: 5:34am On Mar 31, 2019
KevMitnick:
Young lady trying to scam her folks... Ooops... Did I spoil somboris market grin
grin grin, you are trying to ...

1 Like

Re: 200,000 Naira For Clearance At Madonna University by lilyheaven: 5:37am On Mar 31, 2019
Esthered:
Dear OP, the total expenditure on clearance has never been up to N200,000. She may have inflated the sum of what she's likely to incur. Clearance ought to be a free exercise but she must ensure that all outstanding been paid. Let them put pressure on her to be honest as it may likely be her last time to collect pocket money hence the bogus sum.
It's a pity, she has borrowed money already.
I believe the young girl is flexing the money somewhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 200,000 Naira For Clearance At Madonna University by lilyheaven: 5:41am On Mar 31, 2019
dingbang:
She is owing fees! Her parents should go to her school they will be shocked at their findings.
I did ask if she was owing the school, she said no, that she presented a piece of paper that stated that her clearance fee is 200,000. It was even signed.
Re: 200,000 Naira For Clearance At Madonna University by dingbang(m): 7:03am On Mar 31, 2019
lilyheaven:

I did ask if she was owing the school, she said no, that she presented a piece of paper that stated that her clearance fee is 200,000. It was even signed.
I was a student of Madonna and I am telling you she is lying!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 200,000 Naira For Clearance At Madonna University by Esthered: 8:08am On Mar 31, 2019
Lol

lilyheaven:

1 Like

Re: 200,000 Naira For Clearance At Madonna University by Esthered: 8:08am On Mar 31, 2019
shocked

lilyheaven:

Re: 200,000 Naira For Clearance At Madonna University by Nobody: 10:19am On Mar 31, 2019
lilyheaven:
A lady visited our house yesterday and told us her her daughter at madonna university came home for 200,000 Naira, for school clearance.
I asked her if her daughter was owning a bill? She replied NO!
Please are there madonna final year students in this forum?
Could this be true?
If it's true, what's the money for?
Is two hundred thousand Naira not too much?
I graduated from a state university, I didn't spend up to ten thousand Naira on clearance.
Lalastica could this be true?
You can't compare private university with state or federal university. Their charges can't be the same for clearance
Re: 200,000 Naira For Clearance At Madonna University by lilyheaven: 10:36am On Mar 31, 2019
asuustrike1:

You can't compare private university with state or federal university. Their charges can't be the same for clearance
But don't you think two hundred thousand is much.
Re: 200,000 Naira For Clearance At Madonna University by Nobody: 11:04am On Mar 31, 2019
lilyheaven:

But don't you think two hundred thousand is much.
If that is what they charge then there must be reason however someone pointed this as fraud perpetuated by that student to extort money from her parent

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Young Lad Is Dragged To School By His Classmates After Refusing To Attend Classe / I Scored 196 In Jamb Any Hope For University / Mathematics: This 14 Years Old Girl Is Faster Than Computer (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.