Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:04 PM

15years Old Boy Who Sleeps And Wake Up At Oshodi Underbridge - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 15years Old Boy Who Sleeps And Wake Up At Oshodi Underbridge (1654 Views)

Lagos RRS Arrest Two Robbery Suspects At Oshodi, Recover Locally Made Pistol / Man Who Impersonates Yinka Ayefele Arrested, Sleeps And Defrauds Women / Suspected Criminal Hide Out Spot At Oshodi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

15years Old Boy Who Sleeps And Wake Up At Oshodi Underbridge by akeemakinremi(m): 11:19pm On Mar 30, 2019
I was about boading a bus to my destination, this little boy walk to me and speak in Yoruba "Ebin pami" I'm hungry. i asked about his parent whereabout and he said his mother is dead and his father is in Ibadan, this little boy sleeps under Oshodi bridge, i call on all concerns Nigerians to come to his aid. I did a short video with him which nairaland page can't accept the size.
Cc
Lalasticlala
Mind44
Seun

Re: 15years Old Boy Who Sleeps And Wake Up At Oshodi Underbridge by Nobody: 1:04am On Mar 31, 2019
So what's the importance of this pics and this news to us
You can actually render help to the poor innocent boy without denting his image online.
Re: 15years Old Boy Who Sleeps And Wake Up At Oshodi Underbridge by realstars: 1:20am On Mar 31, 2019
Do you know if he is a bilioner over the other side? If you overstand that, you are wise.

1 Like

Re: 15years Old Boy Who Sleeps And Wake Up At Oshodi Underbridge by faithfull18(f): 2:25am On Mar 31, 2019
Re: 15years Old Boy Who Sleeps And Wake Up At Oshodi Underbridge by ultimatekint(m): 7:16am On Mar 31, 2019
MatthAnn:
So what's the importance of this pics and this news to us
You can actually render help to the poor innocent boy without denting his image online.
We should help him as we help Success�
Re: 15years Old Boy Who Sleeps And Wake Up At Oshodi Underbridge by youngberry001(m): 7:26am On Mar 31, 2019
This guy wan used style fame dis boy and himself cheesy
Re: 15years Old Boy Who Sleeps And Wake Up At Oshodi Underbridge by rex444(m): 8:09am On Mar 31, 2019
realstars:
Do you know if he is a bilioner over the other side? If you overstand that, you are wise.
abi oooo
Re: 15years Old Boy Who Sleeps And Wake Up At Oshodi Underbridge by Nobody: 9:31am On Mar 31, 2019
ultimatekint:
We should help him as we help Success�
Right

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Wife Buries High Heel On Husband’s Head While He Was Asleep (photos) / All Four Has Been Arrested And Charged To Court-mr P / All Because Of N100K Nigerian Ladies Twerk Nak£d On Live Video For Guys. VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.