Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,599 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:06 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (4977 Views)

Guys!! Is It Wise To Give Her The Spare Key To My Apartment? / I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends / She Suddenly Made A U-turn And Said We Can Only Be Friends. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Brandonx(m): 12:01am On Mar 31, 2019
Re: . by EbukaHades10(m): 12:04am On Mar 31, 2019
Sure na. Incase u need .............
Re: . by Brandonx(m): 12:18am On Mar 31, 2019
EbukaHades10:
Sure na. Incase u need .............

Then it becomes difficult to forget about her. As for sex I think it's one very cheap commodity.

6 Likes

Re: . by alphaNomega: 12:22am On Mar 31, 2019
It's not a problem to stay friends with your ex especially if either of you still add value to each other somehow. End of a relationship should not be the end of everything

It's possible two of you were not cut out for a romantic relationship.
Re: . by pocohantas(f): 12:23am On Mar 31, 2019
Reject her like embassy.
No be by force...

1 Like

Re: . by mozel247: 12:31am On Mar 31, 2019
Make sure u fully get over her before u allow friendship otherwise, u will get insecure and hurt.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:50am On Mar 31, 2019
My Style:

Once breakup set in:

No call nor receive of calls from you

No sending of Text messages

No social media chats

I won't talk about you with anyone neither will I be interested in any subject involving you.

I won't hate you nor hold anything against you and I won't love or like you either- Just indifferent!

And, I won't be your friend...

23 Likes

Re: . by x6blade(m): 2:17am On Mar 31, 2019
I have always communicated with all my exes except the last one , her ego is to much I tried communicating with her but she wasn't interested. We lived together for 2 years , in less than 3 months she moved on and forgot about me like nothing happened , but shit happens , if you feel you can be friends then sure if not lock up Nd move on

1 Like

Re: . by united442(m): 4:57am On Mar 31, 2019
Brandonx:

I don't know if it's a great idea to stay friends with an ex.
She broke up with me last month although we have been having issues for a while before we finally parted ways, but recently she would always call to check on me, asking my friends about me and all that caring stuffs. I don't know if she's trying to get back at me cos it seems she wants to get into my life and flaunt her new lover, which would definitely hurt me, because when she asked that we went our seperate ways I didn't object , didn't trying talking her out of it , which I believe made her feel very bad. Although I'm yet to get over her, I'm just scared if we stay friends I might never get over her.

OP am currently in your shoes right now..though we broke up last month,she ask for friendship and i totally decline,though she has bn calling to check on me..i dnt even remember when last i even picked her call..

staying as friends is good cux you nvr know where you both will meet in future,but i will you this, its not healthy for you,decline it ASAP, it will keep on hurting you, your mind will start developing and giving false hope and lies that she still need you,if you want to stay as friends,then forget getting over her cause it wont be possible or easy for you..

though your broke up is still freshgrin,if you must stay as friend,man up and activate that i dnt care attitudegrin,dnt call,dnt text,ignore at atleast her first 3calls,and den pick the forth on with jst short replies,never you return her calls or text..,infact thinking of going a month with hearing from her..i mean,jst move on,and let her be the one to do the friendship herself,or rather let her be friendshiping herself..grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Brandonx(m): 7:40am On Mar 31, 2019
alphaNomega:
It's not a problem to stay friends with your ex especially if either of you still add value to each other somehow. End of a relationship should not be the end of everything

It's possible two of you were not cut out for a romantic relationship.

I think sex might become inevitable.
Re: . by Brandonx(m): 7:42am On Mar 31, 2019
pocohantas:
Reject her like embassy.
No be by force...

It's not easy rejecting someone you still some feelings for.
Re: . by Brandonx(m): 7:44am On Mar 31, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
My Style:

Once breakup set in:

No call nor receive of calls from you

No sending of Text messages

No social media chats

I won't talk about you with anyone neither will I be interested in any subject involving you.

I won't hate you nor hold anything against you and I won't love or like you either- Just indifferent!

And, I won't be your friend...

That was what I had in mind but the incessant calls and asking people if they ve seen me and all is really tearing me apart.
Re: . by ednut1(m): 7:44am On Mar 31, 2019
Best to move on or else una go dey meet to fuks. Then God may decide to pubish u guys with belle

3 Likes

Re: . by MJBOLT: 7:45am On Mar 31, 2019
you can still be friends with her but go and meet other girls,your feelings for her will gradually reduce
Re: . by Brandonx(m): 7:49am On Mar 31, 2019
united442:

OP am currently in your shoes right now..though we broke up last month,she ask for friendship and i totally decline,though she has bn calling to check on me..i dnt even remember when last i even picked her call..

staying as friends is good cux you nvr know where you both will meet in future,but i will you this, its not healthy for you,decline it ASAP, it will keep on hurting you, your mind will start developing and giving false hope and lies that she still need you,if you want to stay as friends,then forget getting over her cause it wont be possible or easy for you..

though your broke up is still freshgrin,if you must stay as friend,man up and activate that i dnt care attitudegrin,dnt call,dnt text,ignore at atleast her first 3calls,and den pick the forth on with jst short replies,never you return her calls or text..,infact thinking of going a month with hearing from her..i mean,jst move on,and let her be the one to do the friendship herself,or rather let her be friendshiping herself..grin

grin when my peeps calls to tell me your girl called said she's been trying to reach you and she's kinda worried you are not taking calls , I wanted to uproot her from my life and that of my close buddies .
Re: . by pocohantas(f): 8:20am On Mar 31, 2019
Brandonx:

It's not easy rejecting someone you still some feelings for.

To the best of my knowledge, the only reason she is trying to get back is because of the way you took the breakup. You took it cool and that is very painful.

She is coming back for 2 reasons, to break the heart very well or to use you.

I had one like that, I can remember saying okay and wishing him well. Didn't even have strength to talk too much, plus I saw it coming. Later he came back and the using started. He always had one thing he wanted me to support him in. I was foolishly trying to be that ex-gf who holds no grudges and can always turn up. Took me sometime to understand what was happening and na my bro even open my eyes. Now, we no be enemies but boundaries dey.

2 Likes

Re: . by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:06am On Mar 31, 2019
Brandonx:

That was what I had in mind but the incessant calls and asking people if they ve seen me and all is really tearing me apart.
Keep ignoring the calls and if any of your close pal raise her issue simply cut him short, if he persist, avoid such person... He will get the message
Re: . by elonize(m): 11:28am On Mar 31, 2019
Dn't ignore her calls,just keep an open mind n flow like normal as u flow with ur frnds,it helps
Re: . by Unrated900(m): 11:37am On Mar 31, 2019
Are you suppose to ask us this

When you were busy fucking her,

You never comes here to ask us how or what ways can u use to Bleep your girl.

Now the whole level don kalas,

You now asking us for solution.

Go to police station and report her

2 Likes

Re: . by Brandonx(m): 12:19pm On Mar 31, 2019
pocohantas:

To the best of my knowledge, the only reason she is trying to get back is because of the way you took the breakup. You took it cool and that is very painful.

I had one like that, I can remember saying okay and wishing him well. Didn't even have strength to talk too much, plus I saw it coming. Later he came back and the using started. He always had one thing he wanted me to support him in. I was foolishly trying to be that ex-gf who holds no grudges and can always turn up. Took me sometime to understand what was happening and na my bro even open my eyes. Now, we no be enemies but boundaries dey.

This same thought has been in my head . Before one girl go use me shine
Re: . by Brandonx(m): 12:23pm On Mar 31, 2019
Unrated900:
Are you suppose to ask us this

When you were busy fucking her,

You never comes here to ask us how or what ways can u use to Bleep your girl.

Now the whole level don kalas,

You now asking us for solution.

Go to police station and report her
I don't have to ask y'all ways to Bleep a girl, just want to know if it's wise to stay friends with her since our business don end
Re: . by aviator1122(m): 12:26pm On Mar 31, 2019
Urgent freelance romance writer needed.

Experienced freelance romance writer capable of writing MM gay contemporary romance urgently needed for quick work.
plots and other detail will be provided.
'
Pay is handsome.
WhatsApp 09038296250

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 2:28pm On Mar 31, 2019
pocohantas:

Gbam! This is the comment you should focus on Mr OP.

Her return might either send you to the ER or make you commit suicide, choose one or ignore both.

Never you go back to where you've passed, it creates predictability and such is proned to danger. No one lives backward mr man.

Focus more on what u need to grow yourself and travel to places to see different things and nice people too.
Re: . by alert01(m): 3:02pm On Mar 31, 2019
pocohantas:

She got angry when you didn't try to beg her not to go. That action of yours showed to her that she's not really in control of your heart. Had it been you tried to prevent her from going, she'll start using you emotionally, and of course she'll still go. Your many texts and calls of begging her make her feel important that she's still desirable. thats the psychology of girls. She want to come back to confirm what it is exactly that made you act that way, is it that you are not feeling her enough, she's not beautiful enough?or that u're a psychologically tormented nerd who feels nothing. Listen....when she comes back, accept her but zero your ,mind on her. one thinh she wanna achieve is to completely shatter your heart and drain yu of oxygen so you cam always come to her. she'll have you as pet.But when you zero your mind on her, she'll fail....and who lose??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Unrated900(m): 3:45pm On Mar 31, 2019
Brandonx:

I don't have to ask y'all ways to Bleep a girl, just want to know if it's wise to stay friends with her since our business don end

Let me tell you this and stay and lived by it.

End that conversation between you and Her.

She has someone serious she just needed you back as subordinate should in case his new love free her..

She wana be collecting from you

My guy once I say or a woman says bye bye to me

My guy nothing else

Millions of woman out there

That will love you unconditional.
Re: . by generationz(f): 3:57pm On Mar 31, 2019
The person. who's always cool with friendship after breakup is the person who was least hurt in the relationship.

They want to see if you still have some drops of MUGUlinious left in you.

Personally i don't fall for that crap

If I cheated on you, betrayed you and dumped you, will you still be asking to be my friend?

Now you are trying to form " I don't hold grudges "

Hypocrite .

Besides if issues like lack of trust, integrity etc was the reason I left you why do you think I will want to remain riends with someone like you?

op don't fall for that shit.

2 Likes

Re: . by tintingz(m): 4:01pm On Mar 31, 2019
It Is your choice.
Re: . by Daeylar(f): 7:17pm On Mar 31, 2019
Very true..

The people who hurt their significant others are always the ones who come back trying to apologize and form friendship, maturity and peace.

generationz:
The person. who's always cool with friendship after breakup is the person who was least hurt in the relationship.

They want to see if you still have some drops of MUGUlinious left in you.

Personally i don't fall for that crap

If I cheated on you, betrayed you and dumped you, will you still be asking to be my friend?

Now you are trying to form " I don't hold grudges "

Hypocrite .

Besides if issues like lack of trust, integrity etc was the reason I left you why do you think I will want to remain riends with someone like you?

op don't fall for that shit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by calebify1(m): 7:30pm On Jan 31, 2020
Brandonx:

I don't know if it's a great idea to stay friends with an ex.
She broke up with me last month although we have been having issues for a while before we finally parted ways, but recently she would always call to check on me, asking my friends about me and all that caring stuffs. I don't know if she's trying to get back at me cos it seems she wants to get into my life and flaunt her new lover, which would definitely hurt me, because when she asked that we went our seperate ways I didn't object , didn't trying talking her out of it , which I believe made her feel very bad. Although I'm yet to get over her, I'm just scared if we stay friends I might never get over her.
You see yourself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by TheApologist: 8:22pm On Jan 31, 2020
why should you ever consider looking back? Don't play with that sort of Lot's wife game abeg. if you value your sanity just stay away and kill whatever unhealthy emotions you still have for her ASAP
Re: . by Brandonx(m): 8:41pm On Jan 31, 2020
calebify1:

You see yourself

Oga what is it ? Did you see me in your dream? ??

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Cheated On My Husband Because Of N1500 To Buy Meat / Nigerian Lady, Doctor Halima Blocks Her British Admirer Over His Racist Approach / My Hubby’s ‘thing’ Did Not Move Around Me – Says Lady Married For 12 Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.