Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,342 members, 7,808,205 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:40 AM

NASS: APC Moves Against PDP Plot To Snatch 13 Senators-elect - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NASS: APC Moves Against PDP Plot To Snatch 13 Senators-elect (27850 Views)

Saraki, PDP Plot To Install Goje As Senate President / APC Lawmakers Allege PDP Plot Against Buhari On Tuesday / PDP’s Plot To Zone VP To S-west Or S-south, Satanic, Barbaric, Inhuman —Ohanaeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NASS: APC Moves Against PDP Plot To Snatch 13 Senators-elect by Ijaycool(f): 8:25am On Mar 31, 2019
martowskin1:

If u are truely a lady I want to ask for ur hand in marriage.....

U are wise than majority of this foolish men in NL....

See how constructive ur thinking is .....

Most of this mumu in NL dont even know the essence of legislative arm of government.

Lol @ ''if you are truly a lady'' my brother me too no sure self.

Asking my hand in marriage. NO.
I can't marry a PDP supporter, I can't cope with EFCC arresting my husband every now and then, till Oga Bullion Van Jegaban loses the presidency, and as things are going, it's a life seat for him.

1 Like

Re: NASS: APC Moves Against PDP Plot To Snatch 13 Senators-elect by martowskin1(m): 8:35am On Mar 31, 2019
Ijaycool:

I can't marriage a PDP supporter, I can't cope with EFCC arresting my husband every now and then, till Oga Bullion Van Jegaban loses the presidency, and as things are going, it's a life seat for him.

Sense will not kill u
Re: NASS: APC Moves Against PDP Plot To Snatch 13 Senators-elect by SEGLIZ: 9:20am On Mar 31, 2019
Re: NASS: APC Moves Against PDP Plot To Snatch 13 Senators-elect by 2019elections: 9:42am On Mar 31, 2019
emmanuelpopson:

the seat of the Senate presidency and other principal officers are not for first timer.. its majorly for a returning senator.. so OUK is out of it because he is a first timer in the Senate...

He was in house of rep before.. It counts too. He can contest
Re: NASS: APC Moves Against PDP Plot To Snatch 13 Senators-elect by FrankFrenzy(m): 9:48am On Mar 31, 2019
emmanuelpopson:

the seat of the Senate presidency and other principal officers are not for first timer.. its majorly for a returning senator.. so OUK is out of it because he is a first timer in the Senate...

Anyim Pius was also a first timer that year. By the way, there's a logic that OK is not actually a first timer being that he was elected back in the yrs as a senator but could be sworn in due to Military interruptions.
Finally, the fact that he was a 2 time Governor already makes the job easier as he has quite a handful of experience in his pocket.
Re: NASS: APC Moves Against PDP Plot To Snatch 13 Senators-elect by tesppidd: 10:09am On Mar 31, 2019
Ijaycool:

I can't marry a PDP supporter, I can't cope with EFCC arresting my husband every now and then, till Oga Bullion Van Jegaban loses the presidency, and as things are going, it's a life seat for him.
Hehehehe

He got served!
Re: NASS: APC Moves Against PDP Plot To Snatch 13 Senators-elect by tesppidd: 10:10am On Mar 31, 2019
martowskin1:

Sense will not kill u
Nigga you got served!
Re: NASS: APC Moves Against PDP Plot To Snatch 13 Senators-elect by tesppidd: 10:14am On Mar 31, 2019
Lol

All these wailers and pdp eediots are still gasping for breath.

After Atiku spent billions and got roundly beaten they have resorted to clinging to anything just anything.

Now that PDP is the minority they have suddenly remembered that a PDP controlled legistalure is good for our democracy.

Eeeediootas.

Laval for SP.
Femi for Speaker.
Re: NASS: APC Moves Against PDP Plot To Snatch 13 Senators-elect by PapalsBulls(m): 10:14am On Mar 31, 2019
[s]
RemiTinubu:
mynd44 lalasticlala seun obinoscopy
rule 1
[/s]
Trash.
Did he call any name?
Re: NASS: APC Moves Against PDP Plot To Snatch 13 Senators-elect by Mafulul(m): 10:31am On Mar 31, 2019
Onlinealaba:
This is where the Saraki factors come to play it can only take a man like Saraki in the opposition to solve this puzzle and put the APC on their toe....
BUT SARAKI COULDN'T MAKE IT TO THE SENATE THIS TIME. INFACT,HIS CONTITUENTS REJECTED HIM! WHY OVERHYPE SARAKI?

Check my signature, get your electronics, SMART TVs, air conditioners, washing machines and sound bars at affordable rate,payment on delivery, BUY4ME services available too with POD option
Re: NASS: APC Moves Against PDP Plot To Snatch 13 Senators-elect by goodforme: 10:39am On Mar 31, 2019
PDP is evil
Re: NASS: APC Moves Against PDP Plot To Snatch 13 Senators-elect by bizzibodi(m): 11:23am On Mar 31, 2019
If APC did not kill this evil snake (pdp) & cut off it head finally this time,it hav himself to blame
Re: NASS: APC Moves Against PDP Plot To Snatch 13 Senators-elect by mobaking: 11:28am On Mar 31, 2019
Let the pdp states start by allowing apc honourables to emerge as speakers.Then I will take them serious.Hypocrites!
Re: NASS: APC Moves Against PDP Plot To Snatch 13 Senators-elect by Emyben(m): 11:47am On Mar 31, 2019
emmanuelpopson:

Actually, he is not a first timer.
OUK is going to be the most senior Lawmaker in the 9th Assembly having been a Lawmaker before each and every one of them.

He was in the Federal House in 1992. I am sure you don't know as you never bothered to check. Now, you know.
Re: NASS: APC Moves Against PDP Plot To Snatch 13 Senators-elect by Ratello: 11:49am On Mar 31, 2019
Omo-Agege is already out of the game why bring him in again.
Re: NASS: APC Moves Against PDP Plot To Snatch 13 Senators-elect by Indispensable85(m): 1:11pm On Mar 31, 2019
Apc will present one candidate each for the positions of Senate president and speaker.
Pdp should stop the wishful thinking, it's not going to work this time.
Re: NASS: APC Moves Against PDP Plot To Snatch 13 Senators-elect by Indispensable85(m): 1:16pm On Mar 31, 2019
Emyben:

Actually, he is not a first timer.
OUK is going to be the most senior Lawmaker in the 9th Assembly having been a Lawmaker before each and every one of them.

He was in the Federal House in 1992. I am sure you don't know as you never bothered to check. Now, you know.

There's a difference between being a lawmaker and being a senator. A state house of assembly member is a lawmaker. A member of the legislative arm of a local govt is a lawmaker.
The Senate rule is clear,a first time senator can not be the Senate president.
Re: NASS: APC Moves Against PDP Plot To Snatch 13 Senators-elect by Emyben(m): 3:05pm On Mar 31, 2019
Indispensable85:

There's a difference between being a lawmaker and being a senator. A state house of assembly member is a lawmaker. A member of the legislative arm of a local govt is a lawmaker.
The Senate rule is clear,a first time senator can not be the Senate president.

No.. The rule is about a First timer as a Law maker.
Senate or HoR is not specified! Its a Bicameral legislature.

And its not a law per se. Its an agreement. Its first occurrence was in 2003 if i am right.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ifeanyi Okowa & Wife, Edith, Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary (Throwback Pix / Saraki: No Shaking, Four Years Too Sure - Dino Melaye / 22 Boko Haram Members Killed Today By Troops In Logomani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.