Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,022 members, 7,807,001 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:23 AM

Instagram Slayqueen Displays Her Boobs On Mc Galaxy's Instagram Live Chat - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Instagram Slayqueen Displays Her Boobs On Mc Galaxy's Instagram Live Chat (16890 Views)

Another Slayqueen On Instagram Shows Off Her Boobs On Mc Galaxy's Instagram Live / Transgender, Miss Sahhara Burns Her Boobs While Cooking (photos) / Man In Ekiti Sucks Boobs On A Shrine Idol, Says "I Got Freaky With The God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Instagram Slayqueen Displays Her Boobs On Mc Galaxy's Instagram Live Chat by Innov8ve1: 2:49am On Mar 31, 2019
[img]https://2.bp..com/-AfPEV_c3iDw/XKARLENzRPI/AAAAAAAAHSI/i3Uhxvd6XWoHahyAyzgGWK7unr2k-kpoACLcBGAs/s1600/MC-Galaxy.jpg[/img]
MC Galaxy's live video on Instagram seems to be the latest medium through which some Nigerian girls showcase their talents on Instagram to contest for a prize.

Just as the singer had announced that there would be a session on Friday by 10:30 pm, Nigerians, especially ladies trooped to the MC Galaxy live video on Instagram and just as expected, another lady stripped.

Click [url=https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.naijadailyfeed.com/%3Fm%3D1&ved=2ahUKEwiJ5PGFjdfhAhWbXRUIHYVHAck4HhAWMAR6BAgDEAE&usg=AOvVaw0WVnTZKLAvFk5HYQ3NdPUd]HERE[/url] to watch the full video

2 Shares

Re: Instagram Slayqueen Displays Her Boobs On Mc Galaxy's Instagram Live Chat by Stanweezy(m): 6:01am On Mar 31, 2019
This is getting serious
Re: Instagram Slayqueen Displays Her Boobs On Mc Galaxy's Instagram Live Chat by Nobody: 7:55am On Mar 31, 2019
Stanweezy:
This is getting serious

Another 1
Re: Instagram Slayqueen Displays Her Boobs On Mc Galaxy's Instagram Live Chat by tejiri4(m): 9:17am On Mar 31, 2019
Girls today don't have value.
Re: Instagram Slayqueen Displays Her Boobs On Mc Galaxy's Instagram Live Chat by Hisduchess(f): 12:59pm On Mar 31, 2019
tejiri4:
Girls today don't have value.

please not all today girls cos am 100% sure that I have value and I add value to people's lives

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Instagram Slayqueen Displays Her Boobs On Mc Galaxy's Instagram Live Chat by Ayobami7(m): 1:53pm On Mar 31, 2019
好的
Re: Instagram Slayqueen Displays Her Boobs On Mc Galaxy's Instagram Live Chat by flokii: 1:54pm On Mar 31, 2019
Hisduchess:

please not all today girls cos am 100% sure that I have value and I add value to people's lives

Can you prove it? else it's mere speculation.

#Justsaying

2 Likes

Re: Instagram Slayqueen Displays Her Boobs On Mc Galaxy's Instagram Live Chat by flokii: 1:57pm On Mar 31, 2019
Feminists won't see this now o.. it's to be bashing guys up and down they know.

1 Like

Re: Instagram Slayqueen Displays Her Boobs On Mc Galaxy's Instagram Live Chat by Innov8ve1: 5:04pm On Mar 31, 2019
Re: Instagram Slayqueen Displays Her Boobs On Mc Galaxy's Instagram Live Chat by Innov8ve1: 5:10pm On Mar 31, 2019
You are missing out if you haven't seen the video
Re: Instagram Slayqueen Displays Her Boobs On Mc Galaxy's Instagram Live Chat by Hisduchess(f): 5:23pm On Mar 31, 2019
flokii:

Can you prove it? else it's mere speculation.
#Justsaying
prove it on Nairaland how is that possible

1 Like

Re: Instagram Slayqueen Displays Her Boobs On Mc Galaxy's Instagram Live Chat by Innov8ve1: 5:53pm On Mar 31, 2019
Re: Instagram Slayqueen Displays Her Boobs On Mc Galaxy's Instagram Live Chat by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:12pm On Mar 31, 2019
oloshos are everywhere, and the sound of money will have them act a damn fool (for all to see)!

1 Like

Re: Instagram Slayqueen Displays Her Boobs On Mc Galaxy's Instagram Live Chat by Foodforthought: 9:03pm On Mar 31, 2019
Innov8ve1:
You are missing out if you haven't seen the video
We are missing nothing. Nothing really special about a woman or her body. No more women worship!!!! #MRTTS

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Instagram Slayqueen Displays Her Boobs On Mc Galaxy's Instagram Live Chat by carter009(m): 9:58pm On Mar 31, 2019
I don't know what is really wrong with girls of this days, they don't have shame anymore...
Re: Instagram Slayqueen Displays Her Boobs On Mc Galaxy's Instagram Live Chat by habsydiamond(m): 10:24pm On Mar 31, 2019
See as she dey bounce like balloon wey dey put water inside... And na someone go marry this baby onike ooo undecided undecided
Re: Instagram Slayqueen Displays Her Boobs On Mc Galaxy's Instagram Live Chat by Innov8ve1: 11:11pm On Mar 31, 2019
Re: Instagram Slayqueen Displays Her Boobs On Mc Galaxy's Instagram Live Chat by Innov8ve1: 1:51pm On Apr 01, 2019
flokii:
Feminists won't see this now o.. it's to be bashing guys up and down they know.
lol
Re: Instagram Slayqueen Displays Her Boobs On Mc Galaxy's Instagram Live Chat by alert01(m): 1:54pm On Apr 01, 2019
Hisduchess:

Shut up.... Hoes. Your value is lost any moment your eye sees a fine and rich dude. You will open pussy on the platter of gold
Re: Instagram Slayqueen Displays Her Boobs On Mc Galaxy's Instagram Live Chat by alert01(m): 1:57pm On Apr 01, 2019
Foodforthought:

We are missing nothing. Nothing really special about a woman or her body. No more women worship!!!! #MRTTS

I don't have to click that video to see imaginary breast. One Idiot that has been emabarrasing me when I had nothing is here showing me her useless boobs on whatsapp. Asking me if I want or not..Guys, make money...I mean go out and make money
Re: Instagram Slayqueen Displays Her Boobs On Mc Galaxy's Instagram Live Chat by BEANSANDBREAD00(m): 2:04pm On Apr 01, 2019
Useless idiots
It reminds me of my babe that year who lied to me that she took transcript to another school only for me to find out she is prostituting in India

Bastards
Re: Instagram Slayqueen Displays Her Boobs On Mc Galaxy's Instagram Live Chat by Hisduchess(f): 10:44am On Apr 02, 2019
alert01:

Shut up.... Hoes. Your value is lost any moment your eye sees a fine and rich dude. You will open pussy on the platter of gold

you are plainly a brainless fellow.why the curses hope ur female sisters and female relations are among the hoes too.don't go and find something doing,continue coming to Nairaland to vent ur teenage anger.am sure your type are the ones looking for a sugar mummy to date.Lazy as* ode.radarada oshi
Re: Instagram Slayqueen Displays Her Boobs On Mc Galaxy's Instagram Live Chat by Nobody: 11:57am On Apr 02, 2019
grin
Re: Instagram Slayqueen Displays Her Boobs On Mc Galaxy's Instagram Live Chat by Innov8ve1: 12:35pm On Apr 02, 2019
Re: Instagram Slayqueen Displays Her Boobs On Mc Galaxy's Instagram Live Chat by bolafez(m): 3:49pm On Apr 02, 2019
Hisduchess:

hmmmm
I see truth in your words.
Re: Instagram Slayqueen Displays Her Boobs On Mc Galaxy's Instagram Live Chat by Hisduchess(f): 7:26pm On Apr 02, 2019
bolafez:

hmmmm I see truth in your words.
thanks for that
Re: Instagram Slayqueen Displays Her Boobs On Mc Galaxy's Instagram Live Chat by Finnese001: 7:48pm On Apr 02, 2019
I was there live @mc galaxy live chat
Re: Instagram Slayqueen Displays Her Boobs On Mc Galaxy's Instagram Live Chat by Nobody: 8:29pm On Apr 02, 2019
MC Galaxy is an underrated artiste. He started losing it when pride and showcasing evil took over him.
Re: Instagram Slayqueen Displays Her Boobs On Mc Galaxy's Instagram Live Chat by bolafez(m): 12:07pm On Apr 03, 2019
Hisduchess:

thanks for that
uwc

1 Like

Re: Instagram Slayqueen Displays Her Boobs On Mc Galaxy's Instagram Live Chat by Innov8ve1: 3:05am On Apr 05, 2019
Re: Instagram Slayqueen Displays Her Boobs On Mc Galaxy's Instagram Live Chat by WilliamsChelster(m): 4:17am On Apr 05, 2019
Na person born this one oo

1 Like

Re: Instagram Slayqueen Displays Her Boobs On Mc Galaxy's Instagram Live Chat by Innov8ve1: 1:16pm On Apr 17, 2019

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Most Sweetest Thing On Earth... Need Your Opinions. / I Am Actually The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland / What Should Be The Best Punishment For A Cheating Girlfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.