Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,842 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:55 AM

Leo Mezie: With Kidney Ailment, Having Children Not My Priority - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Leo Mezie: With Kidney Ailment, Having Children Not My Priority (19550 Views)

Actor Leo Mezie Is Dead (Photos) / Lotanna Udezue: Biglo Dies Of Kidney Ailment / Biglo Is Sick, eDown With Kidney Ailment. Begs For Support (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leo Mezie: With Kidney Ailment, Having Children Not My Priority by chimjoshjuan: 4:15am On Mar 31, 2019
Leo Mezie who is down with a kidney ailment years after he survived one, has disclosed that having children at the moment is not his priority. The Nollywood actor who has been married for eight years without a child, told Sunday Scoop that he isn’t disturbed that his marriage has yet to produce a child. 

Leo Mezie who revealed that having children is not his priority as he is currently battling a kidney ailment, said; 

“I don’t have a child yet and it is not a thing of pity because children come at the appointed time. Besides, if I had kids, they would be too young to experience this condition with me. I believe there is a reason for everything in life. I have been married for eight years now and my wife is doing her best."

Confirming his condition is quite critical now, the actor said; “As I speak to you, I am in the hospital for dialysis. The ailment resurfaced when I went to the United Kingdom for checks last year. When it relapsed 11 months ago, I thought I could handle it.”

https://unclesuru.com/2019/03/31/with-kidney-ailment-having-children-not-my-priority-leo-mezie/

2 Likes

Re: Leo Mezie: With Kidney Ailment, Having Children Not My Priority by itspzpics(m): 4:39am On Mar 31, 2019
Eeyah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leo Mezie: With Kidney Ailment, Having Children Not My Priority by Johnnyessence(m): 4:41am On Mar 31, 2019
chimjoshjuan:
Leo Mezie who is down with a kidney ailment years after he survived one, has disclosed that having children at the moment is not his priority. The Nollywood actor who has been married for eight years without a child, told Sunday Scoop that he isn’t disturbed that his marriage has yet to produce a child. 

Leo Mezie who revealed that having children is not his priority as he is currently battling a kidney ailment, said; 

“I don’t have a child yet and it is not a thing of pity because children come at the appointed time. Besides, if I had kids, they would be too young to experience this condition with me. I believe there is a reason for everything in life. I have been married for eight years now and my wife is doing her best."

Confirming his condition is quite critical now, the actor said; “As I speak to you, I am in the hospital for dialysis. The ailment resurfaced when I went to the United Kingdom for checks last year. When it relapsed 11 months ago, I thought I could handle it.”

https://unclesuru.com/2019/03/31/with-kidney-ailment-having-children-not-my-priority-leo-mezie/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique
God almighty will heal you, you need Christ. I pray for supernatural healing for you sir.

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Leo Mezie: With Kidney Ailment, Having Children Not My Priority by Okayng: 5:15am On Mar 31, 2019
God is miraculous.. Don't give up on Him

Tekashi 6ix9ine Sentenced To Two Years Imprisonment - Till 2020 >> See It Here

3 Likes

Re: Leo Mezie: With Kidney Ailment, Having Children Not My Priority by yuanexchanger: 4:34pm On Mar 31, 2019
The Lord is your strength

4 Likes

Re: Leo Mezie: With Kidney Ailment, Having Children Not My Priority by thesicilian: 4:34pm On Mar 31, 2019
Johnnyessence:
God almighty will heal you, you need Christ. I pray for supernatural healing for you sir.

Okayng:
God is miraculous.. Don't give up on Him

yuanexchanger:
The Lord is your strength

Just wondering how many people will actually take a minute to pray for him after typing it on social media.

4 Likes

Re: Leo Mezie: With Kidney Ailment, Having Children Not My Priority by oboy81: 4:36pm On Mar 31, 2019
Nigeria and It's stress Killing Young men and Women away angry
While the old babas Are Living in Affluence into Old age
I myself I'm not fully well Medically, but what can i Do, smh
That is Life my brother
Re: Leo Mezie: With Kidney Ailment, Having Children Not My Priority by PapaAdanna: 4:38pm On Mar 31, 2019
This nollywood na cabal things,
E get people e for be, dem go don flood SM soliciting for funds but this my nigga is riding solo rite here.
Always drop ur acct details in ur SM, though no be everybody get that courage to beg
Re: Leo Mezie: With Kidney Ailment, Having Children Not My Priority by bentlywills(m): 4:45pm On Mar 31, 2019
God heal you
Re: Leo Mezie: With Kidney Ailment, Having Children Not My Priority by DonHummer(m): 4:47pm On Mar 31, 2019
The only thing I keep asking from God is simply good health and long life....You won't know the value of your good health till you spend a night in the hospital praying you don't die off in your sleep.

7 Likes

Re: Leo Mezie: With Kidney Ailment, Having Children Not My Priority by Mutemenot(m): 4:48pm On Mar 31, 2019
Time to reduce beer n other alcoholic drink intake. Kidney no be moimoi sickness, a day dialysis treatment in a good hospital no be play

5 Likes

Re: Leo Mezie: With Kidney Ailment, Having Children Not My Priority by seacoast(m): 4:52pm On Mar 31, 2019
Ndubuisi
Re: Leo Mezie: With Kidney Ailment, Having Children Not My Priority by bizzibodi(m): 5:04pm On Mar 31, 2019
This guy na very richman prince,born
with a golden spoon,ajebutterr for film ooo!
Re: Leo Mezie: With Kidney Ailment, Having Children Not My Priority by mmadu5(m): 5:04pm On Mar 31, 2019
nollywood men are prone to diseases . kidney ,. liver , heart , eyes. hands . legs . while the women live lavishly and healthy

1 Like

Re: Leo Mezie: With Kidney Ailment, Having Children Not My Priority by davidluv(m): 5:58pm On Mar 31, 2019
His wife has left him sef. True talk
Re: Leo Mezie: With Kidney Ailment, Having Children Not My Priority by Nobody: 6:20pm On Mar 31, 2019
When you dey drink the beer,you no know say im go lead to something

1 Like

Re: Leo Mezie: With Kidney Ailment, Having Children Not My Priority by ikorodureporta: 7:21pm On Mar 31, 2019
Does kidney problem affect potency?? Lemme Google ...
Re: Leo Mezie: With Kidney Ailment, Having Children Not My Priority by doggedfighter(f): 7:25pm On Mar 31, 2019
oboy81:
Nigeria and It's stress Killing Young men and Women away angry
While the old babas Are Living in Affluence into Old age
I myself I'm not fully well Medically, but what can i Do, smh
That is Life my brother
Sorry dear. Trudge on.
Re: Leo Mezie: With Kidney Ailment, Having Children Not My Priority by nwanyiugbo122(f): 7:39pm On Mar 31, 2019
very sad situation, health is indeed wealth.
Re: Leo Mezie: With Kidney Ailment, Having Children Not My Priority by NAJALYN: 1:09am On Apr 01, 2019
Readers will find this detox very useful to avert, as well as solve serious health issues. You detox and treat to ensure cure.

DETOX PRO PACK TO DETOXIFY YOUR LIVER, SPLEEN/PANCREAS, LUNGS, AND KIDNEYS, ENHANCING PERFECT HEALTH

God Bless You Dear Readers.

The Detox Pro Pack detoxifies the body systematically. Toxic deposits in the Liver, Heart, Spleen/Pancreas, Lungs, and Kidneys can be flushed out within 2 days.

Pure Natural Herbal Scientific Formula Makes Up the Classic Detoxification Formula.

Detox Pro Pack is Designed in Line with Classic Traditional Medical Formula, by a Research Team Composed of Global Experts in Nutrition, Medicine and Pharmaceutical, who have Years of Experience in Research and Analysis of Body Constitution, and Nutrition Condition of Modern People.

The Formula, the Most Comprehensive and Effective Classic Detoxification Formula, is Inspired by Traditional Chinese Medicine; Genuine Medicinal Herbs with Scientific Backing.

The following 2 Products are Detox Pack:

A. OLIVE AND LEMON SUPPLEMENT LIQUID:

Usage: Shake Well Before Use. 2 Bottles 2 x daily.

Health Benefits:

1. It helps remove toxins from the body.

2. It helps your cells remove waste, and transport nutrients to every organ in the body.

3. It lowers blood sugar.

4. Solves problem of Respiratory tract infection.

See the video on usage

For more on the Product please follow this link
https://lynsnaturalhealth.info/2019/03/27/detox-pro-pack-to-detoxify-your-liver-spleen-pancreas-lungs-and-kidneys-enhancing-perfect-health/

(1) (Reply)

2019 Grammys: Seun Kuti Loses Out In ‘World Music’ Category / Speed Darlington Shares Photo Of Adaier, The Lady Who Inspired His Song / Monalisa Chinda Shines In Her Bathrobe For New Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.