Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,732 members, 7,806,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:02 AM

Happy Mothering Sunday To Some Of Us! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Happy Mothering Sunday To Some Of Us! (1054 Views)

Happy Mother's Sunday To All Mothers, Nairalanders Send A Shout Out To Your Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy Mothering Sunday To Some Of Us! by partnerbizz4: 6:07am On Mar 31, 2019
Today is mothering sunday to some christian denominations like the Catholics.

Mothers are golden. I can still remember the sacrifices mum made for us to ensure we were okay.

I never heard her say, " I love you" . But much more love was shown in actions.

Re: Happy Mothering Sunday To Some Of Us! by aanuoluwami14(f): 11:47am On Mar 31, 2019
Happy mother's day to you all, may God protect and bless all your kids, Amen. Kindly say a word of prayer to my life that God should send my own husband to me, and bless me with twins, so that we can celebrate mother's day together next year. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

You Don't Have To Be Happy So Long As Your Marriage Is "Happy" / New 2 in 1 Bassinet For Sale 15k Firm / Two Weeks After Wedding, Imam Discovers His Wife Is A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.