Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,378 members, 7,808,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:38 AM

Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Love Success Story - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Love Success Story (21260 Views)

Plus-Sized Lady With Huge Backside Causes A Stir At An Event (Photos) / Big-Sized Lady With Huge Backside Causes Stir Online / Beautiful Plus-sized Lady With Huge Backside Dancing: Video Got Nigerians Scream (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Love Success Story by Nobody: 7:04am On Mar 31, 2019
Nigerian graduate shares her ordeal in life starting from the moment she met her husband as a common road side welder who only but just a bike and now has a lot more than a bike. Here's her testimony below.

See more from source: http://www.newsbroadcast.com.ng/2019/03/nigerian-graduate-shares-her-success.html?m=1

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Love Success Story by laudate: 7:43am On Mar 31, 2019
Eeyah! This is true love, o! May their love continue to wax strong.....

13 Likes

Re: Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Love Success Story by kapelvej: 8:14am On Mar 31, 2019
Bless you sister

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Love Success Story by Midebillz: 8:39am On Mar 31, 2019
Awww so sweet lalasticlala this girls gotta see.

1 Like

Re: Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Love Success Story by ednut1(m): 4:56pm On Mar 31, 2019
There are many guys out there who dumped their former babes once they hammered. Madam u were lucky to meet a correct guy

25 Likes

Re: Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Love Success Story by Emmzy201(m): 4:57pm On Mar 31, 2019
Love is Scam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Love Success Story by millionboi2: 4:58pm On Mar 31, 2019
Scam
Re: Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Love Success Story by omojesu202(m): 4:58pm On Mar 31, 2019
that doesn't mean bros is not doing short-time outside ooo

5 Likes

Re: Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Love Success Story by Atom007(m): 4:59pm On Mar 31, 2019
We should not despise little beginning. Not girls nowadays, looking for ready made food, that's y u will see baby mama everywhere. Go to ikorodu in Lagos, countless baby mamas. Let us learn from this woman and make our country better

3 Likes

Re: Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Love Success Story by CAPSLOCKED: 4:59pm On Mar 31, 2019
Emmzy201:
Love is Scam

NOT TO THE LADY IN THE TOPIC THOUGH.
IMPERFECT TO YOU IS PERFECT TO SOMEONE ELSE.

4 Likes

Re: Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Love Success Story by Onyekachi419(f): 5:00pm On Mar 31, 2019
All this story is not for 21 century babes.
Re: Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Love Success Story by Davidson267(m): 5:01pm On Mar 31, 2019
what does she mean by"he was a graduate" � ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Love Success Story by Donald3d(m): 5:02pm On Mar 31, 2019
cheesy
Re: Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Love Success Story by Phock2sweet: 5:03pm On Mar 31, 2019
to all those ladies that wants yo pin unwanted pregnancy on men or pin someone else pregnancy on innocent men......na thunder from Gombe state go scatter una and una plan.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Love Success Story by Richdad50(m): 5:06pm On Mar 31, 2019
grin
Re: Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Love Success Story by Uyi168: 5:09pm On Mar 31, 2019
If small Pikin dea find Wetin wan finish he money, he go open eyes, use him two hands buy bicycle wey nor good again...
lipsrsealed
Re: Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Love Success Story by ehissi(m): 5:10pm On Mar 31, 2019
Hmmmm.... undecided

Plus sized ke? Abi times sized? tongue
Re: Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Love Success Story by ironheart(m): 5:11pm On Mar 31, 2019
Story no complete.
Re: Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Love Success Story by Nobody: 5:15pm On Mar 31, 2019
Who wouldn't fall in love with such caring nice guy?

2 Likes

Re: Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Love Success Story by Asour: 5:27pm On Mar 31, 2019
Davidson267:
what does she mean by"he was a graduate" � ?

How else could she have said that he is graduate while Implying that he didn't go to school after they met(i.e. in the intervening years)?
Re: Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Love Success Story by Fidelismaria: 5:31pm On Mar 31, 2019
Good for her

Check my signature
Re: Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Love Success Story by darlenese(f): 5:31pm On Mar 31, 2019
Onyekachi419:
All this story is not for 21 century babes.

that's why yahoo boys will keep using them for rituals

2 Likes

Re: Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Love Success Story by Onyekachi419(f): 5:33pm On Mar 31, 2019
darlenese:

that's why yahoo boys will keep using them for rituals
am telling you and they don't care all they want is mony

1 Like

Re: Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Love Success Story by Nobody: 5:34pm On Mar 31, 2019
The lady is so fat and desperate , so she has little choice, I mean just look at her, so out of shape.

Get her in a Gym and lose some weight and she drops that broke nigga like her fat cells. She settled , I swear !

2 Likes

Re: Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Love Success Story by Nobody: 5:35pm On Mar 31, 2019
Most girls prefer men who own cars.
Re: Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Love Success Story by Nobody: 5:49pm On Mar 31, 2019
Hitgistnaija:
Nigerian graduate shares her ordeal in life starting from the moment she met her husband as a common road side welder who only but just a bike and now has a lot more than a bike. Here's her testimony below.

See more from source: http://www.newsbroadcast.com.ng/2019/03/nigerian-graduate-shares-her-success.html?m=1

The problem with plus size is that their pussy too dey sweet, no matter how you struggle to stay long, you must cum before 10 minute. I wish i have opportunity to marry one. Not the best figure but the best pussy and breast ever created, also the most happy and understanding ladies.

3 Likes

Re: Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Love Success Story by vickifeanyi47(m): 6:28pm On Mar 31, 2019
fuckupnation:

The problem with plus size is that their pussy too dey sweet, no matter how you struggle to stay long, you must cum before 10 minute. I wish i have opportunity to marry one. Not the best figure but the best pussy and breast ever created, also the most happy and understanding ladies.

Another idiot have spoken

2 Likes

Re: Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Love Success Story by Nobody: 6:30pm On Mar 31, 2019
vickifeanyi47:

Another idiot have spoken

another gay is here to condem
Re: Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Love Success Story by namiji2598: 7:23pm On Mar 31, 2019
Phock2sweet:
to all those ladies that wants yo pin unwanted pregnancy on men or pin someone else pregnancy on innocent men......na thunder from Gombe state go scatter una and una plan.
my nigga am from gombe state oooo,
why calling my state for this kind talk
Re: Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Love Success Story by ogawisdom(m): 8:18pm On Mar 31, 2019
A fat girl has no choice, they worship men who mention marriage to them bc every other man will not look at them twice except for one night stand.
Re: Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Love Success Story by Awoo88: 8:23pm On Mar 31, 2019
omojesu202:
that doesn't mean bros is not doing short-time outside ooo
Every man who is not born again and not too poor will do short time outside. The important thing is making the one at home feel loved, wanted and special

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? / My Girlfriend Saved My Contact With 'Bestie'. Should I Bother? / See What Girl's Leg-Chain On The Right Or Left Means.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.