Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,750 members, 7,802,295 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

Please I Am Not In Nigeria How Can I Collect My WAEC Certificate? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please I Am Not In Nigeria How Can I Collect My WAEC Certificate? (2025 Views)

Why I Burnt My WAEC, University, NYSC Original Certificates – Olutimain Ilenre / How Can I Collect Original WAEC Certificate Of 1993 / My Waec Gce Result Without Any Expo What Course Can I Study? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Am Not In Nigeria How Can I Collect My WAEC Certificate? by Rawz: 7:19am On Mar 31, 2019
Hello ,

Good day to you. Please i would like to make enquiry regarding my WAEC certificate. I am not in Nigeria and i need my WAEC certificate urgently. What do i do. Can someone collect it on my behalf?

Expecting your response.
Re: Please I Am Not In Nigeria How Can I Collect My WAEC Certificate? by youngest85(m): 7:22am On Mar 31, 2019
Then come to nigeria now
Re: Please I Am Not In Nigeria How Can I Collect My WAEC Certificate? by Nobody: 7:26am On Mar 31, 2019
Rawz:
Hello ,

Good day to you. Please i would like to make enquiry regarding my WAEC certificate. I am not in Nigeria and i need my WAEC certificate urgently. What do i do. Can someone collect it on my behalf?

Expecting your response.

You can obtain such credentials through a 3rd party/ proxy as long as there's a written authorization from you along with a copy of your ID or international passport.

You can tell a friend or relative of yours to confirm the necessary steps. WAEC isn't so difficult to collect. wink
Re: Please I Am Not In Nigeria How Can I Collect My WAEC Certificate? by Rawz: 7:40am On Mar 31, 2019
germanized:

You can obtain such credentials through a 3rd party/ proxy as long as there's a written authorization from you along with a copy of your ID or international passport.

You can tell a friend or relative of yours to confirm the necessary steps. WAEC isn't so difficult to collect. wink

[color=#006600][/color]Thank you fro your reply. Please have you seen anyone with such case? i have done somethings which they rejected proxy just had to look deep for someone who works there. but for WAEC i dont know anyone and i am scared they might reject proxy
Re: Please I Am Not In Nigeria How Can I Collect My WAEC Certificate? by bujebudanu1(m): 7:53am On Mar 31, 2019
Rawz:

[color=#006600][/color]Thank you fro your reply. Please have you seen anyone with such case? i have done somethings which they rejected proxy just had to look deep for someone who works there. but for WAEC i dont know anyone and i am scared they might reject proxy

Did mine like that .I'm presently in Abuja.
I googled my school contact in lagos after seven years.
And called d line I saw on d net.fortunately it was d priopretor I spoke with and I explained the situation to him.

He said I should give the person coming d listed documents above.
I typed , scan and sent necessary documents.
I think you have to pay . try and check for d criteria to collect with someone in d school.

My guy didn't even spend 30mins in the school and I have my waec here now.

In short.have been collecting my documents from my uni without leaving Abuja.
Just find someone, pay d fees and u will get your package
Re: Please I Am Not In Nigeria How Can I Collect My WAEC Certificate? by Rawz: 7:57am On Mar 31, 2019
bujebudanu1:

Did mine like that .I'm presently in Abuja.
I googled my school contact in lagos after seven years.
And called d line I saw on d net.fortunately it was d priopretor I spoke with and I explained the situation to him.

He said I should give the person coming d listed documents above.
I typed , scan and sent necessary documents.
I think you have to pay . try and check for d criteria to collect with someone in d school.

My guy didn't even spend 30mins in the school and I have my waec here now.

In short.have been collecting my documents from my uni without leaving Abuja.
Just find someone, pay d fees and u will get your package

My own case is a bit complicated as the school where i wrote the WAEC has closed down. if they were still opened would have called them directly. what do i do now people..
Re: Please I Am Not In Nigeria How Can I Collect My WAEC Certificate? by bujebudanu1(m): 8:01am On Mar 31, 2019
Rawz:

My own case is a bit complicated as the school where i wrote the WAEC has closed down. if they were still opened would have called them directly. what do i do now people..

Try get a person to find out about it.
The school might have merge with another
The school documents might be with someone
Somebody must know about it.

I don't think they can handle people's certs carelessly
Re: Please I Am Not In Nigeria How Can I Collect My WAEC Certificate? by bujebudanu1(m): 8:03am On Mar 31, 2019
Which state and which school is that?
Re: Please I Am Not In Nigeria How Can I Collect My WAEC Certificate? by Rawz: 8:05am On Mar 31, 2019
bujebudanu1:
Which state and which school is that?

Delta state.. The school did not even last like two years. the man opened it new like a private school. the second year low turn out of registration so he shut it down like 10 years ago now
Re: Please I Am Not In Nigeria How Can I Collect My WAEC Certificate? by bujebudanu1(m): 8:08am On Mar 31, 2019
Rawz:

Delta state.. The school did not even last like two years. the man opened it new like a private school. the second year low turn out of registration so he shut it down like 10 years ago now

Look for the man.the cert is with him in his house or the school building
Re: Please I Am Not In Nigeria How Can I Collect My WAEC Certificate? by Rawz: 8:12am On Mar 31, 2019
bujebudanu1:

Look for the man.the cert is with him in his house or the school building

he is gone because a lot of people were looking for him because the second year he ran away with peoples registration mone
Re: Please I Am Not In Nigeria How Can I Collect My WAEC Certificate? by bujebudanu1(m): 8:16am On Mar 31, 2019
Rawz:

he is gone because a lot of people were looking for him because the second year he ran away with peoples registration mone

Na wa oo
So u can't contact your other teachers and co.
I don't know how they do concerning lost weac cert .if you can get in their hq
Re: Please I Am Not In Nigeria How Can I Collect My WAEC Certificate? by Rawz: 8:17am On Mar 31, 2019
bujebudanu1:

Na wa oo
So u can't contact your other teachers and co.
I don't know how they do concerning lost weac cert .if you can get in their hq

the only thing now is me and WAEC office
Re: Please I Am Not In Nigeria How Can I Collect My WAEC Certificate? by bujebudanu1(m): 8:24am On Mar 31, 2019
Rawz:

the only thing now is me and WAEC office

Ok. get enquiry then
Re: Please I Am Not In Nigeria How Can I Collect My WAEC Certificate? by Nobody: 8:32am On Mar 31, 2019
Rawz:

Just have a contact of yours go to WAEC office. It's not such a big deal bro. Even if it means they'll talk to someone there, it will definitely work. Just tell someone to go on your behalf and give a written authorization as I've said... And have the person go with small change like 10k... It's gonna work. smiley
Re: Please I Am Not In Nigeria How Can I Collect My WAEC Certificate? by Rawz: 4:57pm On Mar 31, 2019
germanized:

Just have a contact of yours go to WAEC office. It's not such a big deal bro. Even if it means they'll talk to someone there, it will definitely work. Just tell someone to go on your behalf and give a written authorization as I've said... And have the person go with small change like 10k... It's gonna work. smiley

Yea but if i know someone there or read similar case here then i can know how to go about it easier

Someone help me

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Most Private Primary & Secondary Schools Add "International" To Its Name? / Show Off Your Mastery Of English Language! / Pictures From Lautech 2014/2015 Matriculation Ceremony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.