Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

VP Prof Yemi Osinbajo SAN And His Brother Akin Osinbajo SAN - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VP Prof Yemi Osinbajo SAN And His Brother Akin Osinbajo SAN (50584 Views)

#revolutionnow Omoyele Sowore’s Brother, Akin Resigns From PDP In Ondo / Between Olanipekun(SAN) And Ikpeazu(SAN), Who Is A Better Lawyer? / VP Osinbajo, SAN, Declares Open The 2018 Independence Day Photo Exhibition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VP Prof Yemi Osinbajo SAN And His Brother Akin Osinbajo SAN by Bighead9: 7:57am On Mar 31, 2019
Buhari made the right choice when he picked Osibanjo as his VP. The duo are a great combo. This is why, Nigeria is moving positively to the right direction.

5 Likes

Re: VP Prof Yemi Osinbajo SAN And His Brother Akin Osinbajo SAN by Ugosample(m): 7:58am On Mar 31, 2019
SunnyskyTG:
Hey You!

Are you a well wisher of our dear Nation? If you are, you gotta tie up your lace and become more ambitious for the sake of yourself, family, friends, relatives, neighbors, community, state, country, continent and the world.
We gotta chase these thieves away and savage our Beloved Nation from collapse.

If you are above 25 years old and you aren't glad about the situation of the Country. I dare you to stand up and become the desired change.

#NigeriaNeedsYou

you better go and write IELTS and leave that failed country

which country do you want to help?

Lmao cheesy
Re: VP Prof Yemi Osinbajo SAN And His Brother Akin Osinbajo SAN by SocialJustice: 7:58am On Mar 31, 2019
Who is the photo bomber with head like shoe.
Re: VP Prof Yemi Osinbajo SAN And His Brother Akin Osinbajo SAN by Ferdinandu(m): 8:01am On Mar 31, 2019
From the post, Yemi brother served under Gbenga Daniel under PDP same time Yemi is serving in Lagos under APC then AD.Now Yemi VP under APC, together they are taking their family to the next level.
And idiots are Gunning and knifing themselves on the street, cursing and swearing up and down online because these 2 parties.
Your Ancestors must be very proud of you

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: VP Prof Yemi Osinbajo SAN And His Brother Akin Osinbajo SAN by Afamed: 8:02am On Mar 31, 2019
Wiseandtrue:
So what should we do

Of what use is the tax payers money they have being collected when they can't even speak against the ills in the society undecided
Must you wail from Sunday to Sunday?

3 Likes

Re: VP Prof Yemi Osinbajo SAN And His Brother Akin Osinbajo SAN by higherpower: 8:03am On Mar 31, 2019
Mblem:
So we should fry beans........

We will not fry beans, we will celebrate them. We can only fry beans with the picture of you with your siblings smoking skung

2 Likes

Re: VP Prof Yemi Osinbajo SAN And His Brother Akin Osinbajo SAN by higherpower: 8:04am On Mar 31, 2019
higherpower:

We will not fry beans, we will celebrate them. We can only fry beans with the picture of you with your siblings smoking skung
Re: VP Prof Yemi Osinbajo SAN And His Brother Akin Osinbajo SAN by Nobody: 8:06am On Mar 31, 2019
Ugosample:

you better go and write IELTS and leave that failed country

which country do you want to help?

Lmao cheesy

Because of people like, we'll never give up on this Nation.
People like you must understand what it means to live truthfully for one's Country.

2 Likes

Re: VP Prof Yemi Osinbajo SAN And His Brother Akin Osinbajo SAN by higherpower: 8:08am On Mar 31, 2019
richidinho:
Two liars

Show us your own family pictures. Cultism has destroyed you people. Hardly can you ever get close to your so called siblings talkless of taking a pose

3 Likes

Re: VP Prof Yemi Osinbajo SAN And His Brother Akin Osinbajo SAN by higherpower: 8:09am On Mar 31, 2019
afoltundeseen:
So does that mean his brother is a VP in waiting
It means they have a progressive family. Not like yours

2 Likes

Re: VP Prof Yemi Osinbajo SAN And His Brother Akin Osinbajo SAN by higherpower: 8:10am On Mar 31, 2019
youngest85:
Family of liars
A lawyer that cannot tell lie, is that a lawyer?
A pastor that tells lie, is that a pastor?
Better than yours : Family of cultists and retualists

1 Like

Re: VP Prof Yemi Osinbajo SAN And His Brother Akin Osinbajo SAN by TemmyT002(m): 8:10am On Mar 31, 2019
The brother sef looks like a pastor.

3 Likes

Re: VP Prof Yemi Osinbajo SAN And His Brother Akin Osinbajo SAN by higherpower: 8:11am On Mar 31, 2019
Amuocha:
Scammers

Better than you fake drugs seller

3 Likes

Re: VP Prof Yemi Osinbajo SAN And His Brother Akin Osinbajo SAN by Nobody: 8:26am On Mar 31, 2019
Some local govts don't have sans

Two in one family is cool

Nothing to hate here cool

3 Likes

Re: VP Prof Yemi Osinbajo SAN And His Brother Akin Osinbajo SAN by Nobody: 8:31am On Mar 31, 2019
Wiseandtrue:
So what should we do

Of what use is the tax payers money they have being collected when they can't even speak against the ills in the society undecided
. 'have been'. c'mon learn how to type good English ��

1 Like

Re: VP Prof Yemi Osinbajo SAN And His Brother Akin Osinbajo SAN by Ayobami7(m): 8:33am On Mar 31, 2019
好的
Re: VP Prof Yemi Osinbajo SAN And His Brother Akin Osinbajo SAN by Nobody: 8:53am On Mar 31, 2019
Amuocha:
Scammers

....be shouting scammer dia.. ode.
See family....2 SAN in the same family and so on ...
and so...

How many people are graduate in your family?
How many people in your family have a good work?
How many of your family is successful

Shame on your parents and linage

3 Likes

Re: VP Prof Yemi Osinbajo SAN And His Brother Akin Osinbajo SAN by Ugosample(m): 8:59am On Mar 31, 2019
SunnyskyTG:

Because of people like, we'll never give up on this Nation.
People like you must understand what it means to live truthfully for one's Country.

I tried

But my country loves foolishness

so I had to leave it to its foolishness
Re: VP Prof Yemi Osinbajo SAN And His Brother Akin Osinbajo SAN by opoloba: 9:00am On Mar 31, 2019
stupid set of people

In another news, to play Deal or No Deal game, whot game, poker game, click on https:///2HVwA3H
Re: VP Prof Yemi Osinbajo SAN And His Brother Akin Osinbajo SAN by donmarshia(m): 9:16am On Mar 31, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:

grin

My paddy, my favourite Okoro after my NKem.

I am being objective here nah. Didn't mention a tribe grin

I am a King of all. A nationalist

Do not wail when you experience tribalism.
Re: VP Prof Yemi Osinbajo SAN And His Brother Akin Osinbajo SAN by Nobody: 9:18am On Mar 31, 2019
Ugosample:

I tried

But my country loves foolishness

so I had to leave it to its foolishness

Hhmmm... I understand the feelings of trying without profits.

Here it is,
Change is the hardest thing to implement. Judging by yourself, migrating from one habit to the other can be very very tough. When you understand how tough it is to accept & embrace change as an individual, then you should understand how tough it is to initiate change in the next person.
More so, the people or the people are refusing because they failed to Understand why change is required of them.

If truthfully you are an agent of change, then you should be expecting toughness in the acceptance of change by the people.
You must focus on the benefits of the proposed change. You must see beyond the present and focus intently on a changed future.

Connect more with people of like minds while you and those people controls the future.

Shalom.
Re: VP Prof Yemi Osinbajo SAN And His Brother Akin Osinbajo SAN by ClearFlair: 9:39am On Mar 31, 2019
Great men.
Re: VP Prof Yemi Osinbajo SAN And His Brother Akin Osinbajo SAN by Barthley: 10:05am On Mar 31, 2019
Tufunky:
And some youths be saying "school na scam". Abeg we should be preparing a welfare scheme to feed the school na scam crew when life give dem uppercut in 10 to 15 years.
which certificate him boss get " Buhari"

Let's mind our biz sha,.
Re: VP Prof Yemi Osinbajo SAN And His Brother Akin Osinbajo SAN by kunmiiii: 10:10am On Mar 31, 2019
Wiseandtrue:
So what should we do

You're just getting dumber each passing day with incoherent statements, your ignorance is wildly amusing, like Jon Snow, you know nothing, go and learn to speak good English first! grin

3 Likes

Re: VP Prof Yemi Osinbajo SAN And His Brother Akin Osinbajo SAN by ElsonMorali: 10:48am On Mar 31, 2019
Ugosample:

did I not tell you in the other thread that you are a tribalist?

See how you have exposed yourself undecided

But did he lie? Take a look at the posts in the thread again.
Re: VP Prof Yemi Osinbajo SAN And His Brother Akin Osinbajo SAN by Africanista: 10:49am On Mar 31, 2019
Ugly but successful brothers
Re: VP Prof Yemi Osinbajo SAN And His Brother Akin Osinbajo SAN by Ohraykon: 10:51am On Mar 31, 2019
SunnyskyTG:
Hey You!

Are you a well wisher of our dear Nation? If you are, you gotta tie up your lace and become more ambitious for the sake of yourself, family, friends, relatives, neighbors, community, state, country, continent and the world.
We gotta chase these thieves away and savage our Beloved Nation from collapse.

If you are above 25 years old and you aren't glad about the situation of the Country. I dare you to stand up and become the desired change.

#NigeriaNeedsYou
do u also do revolution i am down if its not scam
Re: VP Prof Yemi Osinbajo SAN And His Brother Akin Osinbajo SAN by Adefemiaderoju1: 11:12am On Mar 31, 2019
haryorbarmie83:
Good for the sans, iwe dara, iwe rewa. Send your child to school.
What of the one that don't have the privilege?
Re: VP Prof Yemi Osinbajo SAN And His Brother Akin Osinbajo SAN by Nobody: 11:20am On Mar 31, 2019
Ohraykon:
do u also do revolution i am down if its not scam

The Revolution have started

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dino Melaye: Oshiomhole Is No Longer Oshobaba. He's Oshopikin (Video) / When The Inspector General Is Your Friend (hilarious Photos) / List Of Heads Of Uniformed Agencies That Were Appointed By President Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.