Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,135 members, 7,807,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:38 PM

Tania Omotayo Welcomes Her First Child With Husband, Sumbo (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tania Omotayo Welcomes Her First Child With Husband, Sumbo (Photos) (45469 Views)

Tania Omotayo And Her Husband, Sumbo In Maternity Photo / Tania Omotayo And Sumbo Traditional Wedding Photos / Tania Omotayo Weds Sumbo (Wedding Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tania Omotayo Welcomes Her First Child With Husband, Sumbo (Photos) by Amagite3(f): 9:51am On Mar 31, 2019
Starboy Wizkid's former girlfriend, Tania Omotayo has welcomed her first child, a baby girl with her husband, Sumbo, in Vienna, Austria.

She shared an adorable maternity photo to celebrity mothers day and revealed she had her baby yesterday, March 30th. She wrote;

"My first Mother’s Day, and it’s so unreal. Yesterday (30/03/2019) we welcomed our beautiful princess into the world.
I’ve dreamt of being a mommy and having a baby girl almost my entire life.. The fact that our baby girl came early, and just in time for me to celebrate Mother’s Day is the best feeling ever. I’m literally the happiest woman on earth right now. My heart is so full of joy, love and pride I don’t even know where to begin to celebrate.
"

Tania and Sumbo got married in October 2018.

Congrats to them!

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/03/wizkids-ex-tania-omotayo-welcomes-her-first-child.html

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tania Omotayo Welcomes Her First Child With Husband, Sumbo (Photos) by Okayng: 10:02am On Mar 31, 2019
Congratulations

Lady Trolled Online After Posting Underwear Photos Of Herself On Facebook. >> See 18+ Pictures Here

3 Likes

Re: Tania Omotayo Welcomes Her First Child With Husband, Sumbo (Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 10:05am On Mar 31, 2019
Congratulations to them

5 Likes

Re: Tania Omotayo Welcomes Her First Child With Husband, Sumbo (Photos) by Nickijoy(f): 10:12am On Mar 31, 2019
Congratulations and happy mother's day. .

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tania Omotayo Welcomes Her First Child With Husband, Sumbo (Photos) by ebujany(m): 10:12am On Mar 31, 2019
awwww...see the way the hubby is looking st her...filled with so much love

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tania Omotayo Welcomes Her First Child With Husband, Sumbo (Photos) by Nobody: 10:33am On Mar 31, 2019
This is what is called "leading" a life, instead of "living" life wit one celebrity upndan.

Congrats Tania.

105 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tania Omotayo Welcomes Her First Child With Husband, Sumbo (Photos) by godfatherx: 10:53am On Mar 31, 2019
Its quite disgusting to continue to address these ladies by the person they had a relationship with. Get over it bloggers, its annoying.

207 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Tania Omotayo Welcomes Her First Child With Husband, Sumbo (Photos) by Kendumazy(m): 11:09am On Mar 31, 2019
Stop all this wizkid ex-girlfriend things joor. She is married to someone else. Please, respect that fact

173 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Tania Omotayo Welcomes Her First Child With Husband, Sumbo (Photos) by utenwuson: 11:40am On Mar 31, 2019
Moving on was the best........ Chioma should as well move on

4 Likes

Re: Tania Omotayo Welcomes Her First Child With Husband, Sumbo (Photos) by Nobody: 11:40am On Mar 31, 2019
Why this mumu agbarisocket go comment his usual nonsense ...come later quote himself again ....seun abeg open psycha section....cos this guy is clearly mad

1 Like

Re: Tania Omotayo Welcomes Her First Child With Husband, Sumbo (Photos) by Westsida: 11:40am On Mar 31, 2019
Wizkid Ex bawo.. The girl dey live better to be attaching herself to Wizkid jare.

16 Likes

Re: Tania Omotayo Welcomes Her First Child With Husband, Sumbo (Photos) by rapcy(m): 11:42am On Mar 31, 2019
Amagite3:
Starboy Wizkid's former girlfriend, Tania Omotayo has welcomed her first child, a baby girl with her husband, Sumbo, in Vienna, Austria.

She shared an adorable maternity photo to celebrity mothers day and revealed she had her baby yesterday, March 30th. She wrote;

"My first Mother’s Day, and it’s so unreal. Yesterday (30/03/2019) we welcomed our beautiful princess into the world.
I’ve dreamt of being a mommy and having a baby girl almost my entire life.. The fact that our baby girl came early, and just in time for me to celebrate Mother’s Day is the best feeling ever. I’m literally the happiest woman on earth right now. My heart is so full of joy, love and pride I don’t even know where to begin to celebrate.
"

Tania and Sumbo got married in October 2018.
grin
Congrats to them!

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/03/wizkids-ex-tania-omotayo-welcomes-her-first-child.html
Re: Tania Omotayo Welcomes Her First Child With Husband, Sumbo (Photos) by abbaapple: 11:42am On Mar 31, 2019
Kendumazy:
Stop all this wizkid ex-girlfriend things joor. She is married to someone else. Please, respect that fact

angry

She was once olosho na so to me there is no big deal! lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Tania Omotayo Welcomes Her First Child With Husband, Sumbo (Photos) by sisisioge: 11:42am On Mar 31, 2019
Wetin nau...what's with all these oppression everywhere! Me too celebrate my unborn children embarassed

5 Likes

Re: Tania Omotayo Welcomes Her First Child With Husband, Sumbo (Photos) by Vivipop(f): 11:42am On Mar 31, 2019
Congrats to the newest mother, March babies are unique...

Bloggers should desist from referring to someone's wife as an ex! It is very disrespectful!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tania Omotayo Welcomes Her First Child With Husband, Sumbo (Photos) by DirtyGold: 11:42am On Mar 31, 2019
Married in October lipsrsealed
Still the better way to mama the baby grin

What's tha business?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tania Omotayo Welcomes Her First Child With Husband, Sumbo (Photos) by yinkus6750(m): 11:42am On Mar 31, 2019
Hmmmmmmm
And Starboy is busy STEWING around.

3 Likes

Re: Tania Omotayo Welcomes Her First Child With Husband, Sumbo (Photos) by Westsida: 11:43am On Mar 31, 2019
agbarisocket:
YORUBA girls are so cute like angel.I wonder why all this flat head will nor copy our step.and they hv body odor

Flatinoz, una no dey taya. Even on a cool sunny Sunday. You still got no reason to be happy bro. God will deliver you

4 Likes

Re: Tania Omotayo Welcomes Her First Child With Husband, Sumbo (Photos) by oruma19: 11:43am On Mar 31, 2019
Journalism is dead in Nigeria. If u call her (Mrs Tania "husband's name"wink won't people read the news? Why call someone's wife wizkid 's ex?

17 Likes

Re: Tania Omotayo Welcomes Her First Child With Husband, Sumbo (Photos) by Phock2sweet: 11:44am On Mar 31, 2019
her nipples is showing o
Re: Tania Omotayo Welcomes Her First Child With Husband, Sumbo (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 11:45am On Mar 31, 2019
Congratulations to her..
Re: Tania Omotayo Welcomes Her First Child With Husband, Sumbo (Photos) by Julia345(f): 11:45am On Mar 31, 2019
Pretty woman... Congrats.. The husband though undecided be like fire survivor
Re: Tania Omotayo Welcomes Her First Child With Husband, Sumbo (Photos) by davillian(m): 11:45am On Mar 31, 2019
She cute
Wizkid be like that's my old *****

1 Like

Re: Tania Omotayo Welcomes Her First Child With Husband, Sumbo (Photos) by bigpicture001: 11:46am On Mar 31, 2019
Dts good of her..nd others like. the rest dey couldnt evn date someone else.just want to always use their child as leverage to milk celebrities dry

3 Likes

Re: Tania Omotayo Welcomes Her First Child With Husband, Sumbo (Photos) by harkandey(m): 11:47am On Mar 31, 2019
abeg is it a sin to date celeb? let this girl rest jare, what's wizkid ex all the time.
you don't know her name?

9 Likes

Re: Tania Omotayo Welcomes Her First Child With Husband, Sumbo (Photos) by Blacksavage: 11:47am On Mar 31, 2019
Kendumazy:
Lol
See you..
Wizkid don mark register jawe..

1 Like

Re: Tania Omotayo Welcomes Her First Child With Husband, Sumbo (Photos) by bigpicture001: 11:48am On Mar 31, 2019
Plz ooo..is sh related to dt pretty omotayo ..?. The wife of onne of the ex- p-square..?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Shoki Dancing Skills Again In New Picture / Pictures From Former Bbnaija Star, Tobi Bakre Wedding Ceremony (Photos) / Actor Mofe Duncan And Wife Meets Chelsea Football Star, John Terry (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.