Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,507 members, 7,781,558 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:00 PM

House 45: A New Dating Reality Tv - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / House 45: A New Dating Reality Tv (1870 Views)

Introducing The New Dating Site Www.ebutterflylove.com / Introducing The New Dating Site Www.ebutterflylove.com / Introducing The New Dating Site Www.ebutterflylove.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

House 45: A New Dating Reality Tv by verycute: 9:52pm On Sep 08, 2010
Hello Nairalanders, I just saw this site today and think this will be very, very interesting. it is a dating Reality TV & its 100% Nigerian and coming soon.
http://www.house45.tv/index.htm

============
House 45 is proudly Nigerian and it will be a unique and perfect celebration of the Nigerian decent culture/ character and will
be shown on a Cable network and various Television Networks across Nigeria.
It’s simply the bringing together in one location twenty complete strangers (ten bachelors /ten spinsters) and made to live in

the same house for a specified period of 55 days. Desires will be created, moves will be made, relationships certainly will be
established, but above all, lessons will be learnt.

It will be an opportunity to observe these eligible bachelors and spinsters mingle in real life context. Viewers on the other
hand will be exposed to the hidden streak of housemates and could possibly connect and initiate a post 55days relationship.
We want to create an atmosphere to loosen the fear of initial contact (breaking the ice). In the process, effective courtship
could blossom and viewers will be engaged by making reasonable inputs for a final judgment while they are entertained in the
comfort of their homes.

As Nigerians are thrilled and entertained, experts in the area of Dating, Leadership, Life Management and Entrepreneurship
will be in the house to take housemates on lectures that will not only prepare them for the future, but also will communicate
and educate our viewers around the world.
Episodes have been designed to be fun, entertaining, exciting and full of suspense- never been seen before- House 45 will be a
precious platform that will provoke lots of discussions in millions of homes, schools, market places and offices across our
country and beyond.

The Nigerian public will serve as the ultimate and final arbiters and the most connected couple will be declared winners and
rewarded with unimaginable cash prices each. The other housemates will not go without a reward as each will be awarded
scholarship to attend a well known business school in Lagos with cash prices running into millions.

If the most connected couple are willing to take their relationship to the next level within a specified period, House 45 will take
care of the wedding bill in their choice location anywhere in Nigeria, two weeks honey moon as they smile home with a brand
new SUV and a fuel allowance for one year. That’s not all; the wedding will be televised live on a Network Television.
Re: House 45: A New Dating Reality Tv by Nobody: 6:56am On Sep 09, 2010
Ha what has nigeria turn into! Its like they want to force ppl to marry themselves. I dont subscribe to this idea and reasonable ppl wont do that. If the winner does not have intention of marrying eachother they'll be forced to do that becaused of the goodies that follows. I hope ppl will stand against such rubbish
Re: House 45: A New Dating Reality Tv by sd6: 11:16am On Sep 09, 2010
Is that all steve can say? Its one's choice to get married or not. Even nysc gives reward to corpers that get married within the service year. The issue is that these reality shows like the BBA and others where people may appear nude or partially, where vulgar words are used are not yet accommodated in our african culture.
Re: House 45: A New Dating Reality Tv by verycute: 10:05pm On Sep 09, 2010
I think that, there is a specified period of three months after the show for any of the contestants to declare interest. Anyway, marriage is a serious matter and if any think that he can go into to be separated after b/c of the reward should be just stupid. But they are adults and should know what they like. Incentive or not, me think it will be a good show to see since they are teaching other good things like leadership skills and stuff like that.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Moderators Please Give Specific Reasons For Banning People / How Do I Delete My Topic On Nairaland ? / NMAT Award..judges Discussion Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.