Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,137 members, 7,780,055 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:04 AM

Obiano Inaugurates N1.2bn Fish Feed Plant In Onitsha- Picture - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Inaugurates N1.2bn Fish Feed Plant In Onitsha- Picture (18530 Views)

Soludo Recalls His Youth While Growing Up In Fegge Onitsha: Picture / ANAMBRA 50 YEAR DEVELOPMENT PLAN: Gov. Obiano Inaugurates Committee. / ONSA's N1.2bn: Again, EFCC Goes After Fayose’s Lagos, Abuja Properties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano Inaugurates N1.2bn Fish Feed Plant In Onitsha- Picture by amaniro: 10:30am On Mar 31, 2019
majamajic:

so it's better in overseas bank ?

WTF is this one saying?
Re: Obiano Inaugurates N1.2bn Fish Feed Plant In Onitsha- Picture by ucsquare(m): 10:33am On Mar 31, 2019
Jabioro:
lt was a private business not govt or public fund project..

care to explain why the private firm didn't take the project to the bloody afonjas or the almajiris?..ohh I just remembered,it will be mismanaged by the skull miners...

Always learn to put your money where it will be benefit all parties...

#IgboAmaka.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Inaugurates N1.2bn Fish Feed Plant In Onitsha- Picture by I888(m): 10:33am On Mar 31, 2019
amaniro:
1bn for fish? we really don't know what our problem is in this country.
not really, you don't know how it works. Most of the figures quoted in Nigeria contracts are not actual figures but inflated...
Re: Obiano Inaugurates N1.2bn Fish Feed Plant In Onitsha- Picture by martineverest(m): 10:34am On Mar 31, 2019
amaniro:
u just spoke my mind
Re: Obiano Inaugurates N1.2bn Fish Feed Plant In Onitsha- Picture by amaniro: 10:36am On Mar 31, 2019
I888:
not really, you don't know how it works. Most of the figures quoted in Nigeria contracts are not actual figures but inflated...

This doesn't still solve an average Nigerian problems. I'm a very realistic person. I'll tell you how it is really.
Re: Obiano Inaugurates N1.2bn Fish Feed Plant In Onitsha- Picture by lukui: 10:48am On Mar 31, 2019
instead of them to blame their governors for whatever problem that they face or that is happening in their region! all they can do is to come to nairaland and be bombarding buhari !

and on the day of election, they will hide behind the clutches of their keyboards and type unfair elections! where as the aboki guys are in the sun in kano and north Nigeria voting!

talk cannot cook rice!
Re: Obiano Inaugurates N1.2bn Fish Feed Plant In Onitsha- Picture by Yomit71(m): 10:51am On Mar 31, 2019
wwwtortoise:
cool Someone please show this to okezie ikpeazu. Umu-Abia deserve better.

Wholesalers needed.
am here, how do you want it done?
Re: Obiano Inaugurates N1.2bn Fish Feed Plant In Onitsha- Picture by miltonchux(m): 10:53am On Mar 31, 2019
And Delta state governor is busy hosting Super eagles matches and given our 22m to the team, while his counter path is busy attracting investors to the state. Delta people una see una life? I weep for Deltan's.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Inaugurates N1.2bn Fish Feed Plant In Onitsha- Picture by ntyce(m): 10:54am On Mar 31, 2019
[quote author=amaniro post=77139618][/quote]

Read again, was the gov there?

The gov probably lobbied the company to invest in the state, and the company deemed it fit to invite him to the commissioning...
Re: Obiano Inaugurates N1.2bn Fish Feed Plant In Onitsha- Picture by Emycord: 10:56am On Mar 31, 2019
HAROLDWILSON:
Ftc
you can only be if a supplementary election is held and win it apc style.
Re: Obiano Inaugurates N1.2bn Fish Feed Plant In Onitsha- Picture by NLandIsHypocrit: 10:59am On Mar 31, 2019
Obiano hiding his 10% face from the public since November 18 2017grin
Re: Obiano Inaugurates N1.2bn Fish Feed Plant In Onitsha- Picture by Amuocha: 11:03am On Mar 31, 2019
Cat fish sellers in Obalende and Lagos Island can actually buy bulk here.
Re: Obiano Inaugurates N1.2bn Fish Feed Plant In Onitsha- Picture by I888(m): 11:08am On Mar 31, 2019
amaniro:

This doesn't still solve an average Nigerian problems. I'm a very realistic person. I'll tell you how it is really.
agreed... But hey, this is Nigeria where people expect prayers and miracles to give them the utopia they dream of...
Re: Obiano Inaugurates N1.2bn Fish Feed Plant In Onitsha- Picture by Westsida: 11:14am On Mar 31, 2019
akiOYIBO:
Same way he inaugurated the airport and rice production. Awusa fulani governor, blood sucker. U knw u do nt have our mandate, so we dnt need ur fraudly inauguration. Take it to tinubu and ur yoruba blood sucking friends

Re: Obiano Inaugurates N1.2bn Fish Feed Plant In Onitsha- Picture by jrusky(m): 11:16am On Mar 31, 2019
Keep doing the good job. Development and job creation us what make life easy not like those who chose religion above their lives betterment and later come out to say their region is the worst developed, highest illiteracy, brewing Almanjiri, creating terrorist, grooming Metazzine religion dead beats etc. and because of that theur only gain in nigeria is to sit in Aso Rock and nothing to show to their people.

The rest region from SW to SS to SE are doing everything possible to develop their side making life better for their citizen but they fold their arms up their and only dream they have is to sit in Aso Rock and their side remain the worst region till date and eternity and gorever since creation of Nigeria.
Re: Obiano Inaugurates N1.2bn Fish Feed Plant In Onitsha- Picture by chrisbrown20(m): 11:20am On Mar 31, 2019
Guys here i need ur help, just paid skul fees 4 funaab and still need lil money for hostel stuff, if u want proof, ask and i will give, hostel na 20k, ntin is small, God bless as u give, 0082009057, diamond bank
Re: Obiano Inaugurates N1.2bn Fish Feed Plant In Onitsha- Picture by Zorbadezinc: 11:20am On Mar 31, 2019
OBIANO THE CLUELESS DRUNKARD....ANOTHER UNFINISHED PROJECT LOADING...

Re: Obiano Inaugurates N1.2bn Fish Feed Plant In Onitsha- Picture by Westsida: 11:22am On Mar 31, 2019
amaniro:

Yeah fish.. Did you know what a fish plant is? Moreso, some advance countries will even integrate Cash crop like rice with it. And if you still don’t concur, it’s better than Looting!

1 Like

Re: Obiano Inaugurates N1.2bn Fish Feed Plant In Onitsha- Picture by Westsida: 11:25am On Mar 31, 2019
[s]
ucsquare:

care to explain why the private firm didn't take the project to the bloody afonjas or the almajiris?..ohh I just remembered,it will be mismanaged by the skull miners...

Always learn to put your money where it will be benefit all parties...

#IgboAmaka.
[/s]

Re: Obiano Inaugurates N1.2bn Fish Feed Plant In Onitsha- Picture by investnow2013: 11:28am On Mar 31, 2019
AN ADDRESS BY THE MANAGING DIRECTOR AND CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER OF THE ANAMBRA FISHERIES AND AQUACULTURE BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT AGENCY (FABDA), MR EMEKA ILOGHALU ON THE OCCASION OF COMMISSIONING OF THE VITAL FISH FEED PRODUCTION PLANT AT ONITSHA, ANAMBRA STATE ON 30TH MARCH, 2019 BY HIS EXCELLENCY DR. WILLIE OBIANO

Your Excellency Sir,
The Hierarchy of GCL
National Presidents of Fisheries Associations
Executive Director of Nigerian Institute for Oceanography and Marine Research (NIOMR)
PROTOCOLS

It is with great pleasure, gladness of heart and sense of achievement of a certain milestones
in attracting and recording special and strategic investments to Anambra state in line with His Excellency’s objective in the key pillar of his Economic Blueprint which has since recorded many other remarkable milestones and successes in the last five years.

I shall take this chance to recall that His Excellency, the Executive Governor of Anambra state Dr Willie Mmaduaburochukwu Obiano came into office five years ago with a master Economic Blueprint for the continuous development all areas in Anambra state.

This Economic Blueprint presented graphically comprise of the Pillars at the Core, the Enablers around the Core and the Outcomes forming the outermost circle.
Agriculture is the number one Pillar then Fisheries and Aquaculture forms a major Rod in the Agriculture Pillar.

The Obiano government has provided a very high level of security that has continuously encouraged greater inflow of investments into Anambra state, our state.

In the year 2015, precisely on the 18th of September 2015, I visited the Grand Cereals Ltd office and factory location, Jos Plateau state in the company of the Honourable Commissioner for Agriculture for the main purpose of partnering Grand Cereals Ltd in continuous supplies of Fish Feeds and attracting Grand Cereals Ltd to site a Fish Feed Production Plant in our state so as to help boost our already developed Value Chain Fish Production System geared towards increasing Fish production volume in a continuous and consistent manner in line with His Excellency’s mandate and directives.

On the 8th of April, 2016, the then Managing Director Mr Layi Oyatoki _of blessed memory_ , led a high powered team of the top management of Grand Cereals Ltd from Jos to Awka, Anambra state to sign the documents for the partnership between Grand Cereals Ltd and Anambra state Government. And in that event the Grand Cereals Ltd Team announced their management decision to site the Fish Feed Production Plant at Onitsha and gave a time line.

Today by the special grace of God, the production of the Grand Cereals Ltd Vital Fish Feed brand at this Onitsha factory has become a reality to the glory of God.

Our Fish producers in this state and the neighbouring states are right now well positioned to reap the benefits of competitive prices, the benefits of continuous and consistent availability of the Fish Feed as well as the benefit of shorter feedback delivery and round trips amongst many other inherent micro and macro economic benefits.

I want to specially and greatly thank Grand Cereals Ltd, the makers of the Vital Fish Feed for this strategic and historic fit.
Again I want to thank my Principal and my Governor, His Excellency, Chief Willie Mmaduaburochukwu Obiano for his visionary leadership and disposition, he provided the basis for all these to happen, we pray that God continues to keep him. Amen.

The efforts and cooperations of the Honourable Commissioner for Agriculture Honourable Afam Mbanefo and his team as well as the Principal Officers of His Excellency cannot be underrated or overlooked. We the stakeholders must thank them. Thank you Honourable Afam and thank you Your Honour Prof. Solo Chukwulobelu.

All Fish Farmers, Fish Producers, Aquaculturists, Stakeholders and Actors in the Fisheries and Aquaculture Value Chain especially in Anambra state and south-east as well as all others from the south-south, the south-west and across Nigeria, you are all recognized for your various roles in the sustainance and continued development of the Aquaculture and Fisheries Industry.

On behalf of His Excellency and Grand Cereals Ltd, I thank you all for coming and heartily welcome all stakeholders to a new regime of Fisheries and Aquaculture business operations.

Welcome to Anambra state and welcome to a new level and degree of business prosperity.

Emeka Iloghalu
Managing Director/CEO
Fisheries and Aquaculture Business Development Agency (FABDA)

1 Like

Re: Obiano Inaugurates N1.2bn Fish Feed Plant In Onitsha- Picture by Ikpongiton: 11:37am On Mar 31, 2019
GeniusVincent:
Absolute rubbish and this ain't news mbok
what is your problem ,is ynur brain intact at all? Do you know the numbers of unemployed youths ,the plant will take from the street?

1 Like

Re: Obiano Inaugurates N1.2bn Fish Feed Plant In Onitsha- Picture by ofiko123(m): 11:38am On Mar 31, 2019
Nice one obiano..

1 Like

Re: Obiano Inaugurates N1.2bn Fish Feed Plant In Onitsha- Picture by 12345baba(m): 11:39am On Mar 31, 2019
Hope no b mou
Re: Obiano Inaugurates N1.2bn Fish Feed Plant In Onitsha- Picture by Od1n: 11:40am On Mar 31, 2019
akiOYIBO:
Same way he inaugurated the airport and rice production. Awusa fulani governor, blood sucker. U knw u do nt have our mandate, so we dnt need ur fraudly inauguration. Take it to tinubu and ur yoruba blood sucking friends

What are you talking about, the rice I am eating now is Anambra The Zara rice.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Inaugurates N1.2bn Fish Feed Plant In Onitsha- Picture by Longman313(m): 11:40am On Mar 31, 2019
really

Re: Obiano Inaugurates N1.2bn Fish Feed Plant In Onitsha- Picture by hokafor(m): 11:41am On Mar 31, 2019
Westsida:

Yeah fish.. Did you know what a fish plant is? Moreso, some advance countries will even integrate Cash crop like rice with it. And if you still don’t concur, it’s better than Looting!
I wonder maybe he is expecting the government to invest in nijabet ,with investment like this a lot of peoples life will change and other investors will follow up.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Inaugurates N1.2bn Fish Feed Plant In Onitsha- Picture by fasterwell(m): 11:52am On Mar 31, 2019
ucsquare:
The Mr integrity can keep his allocations to himself...Nice one from my able governor.

We the Igbo's been moving to greater heights with or without the federal allocations..

Nigga below, try again next time.. today definitely not for you.
Who is behind the boom of agriculture in Nigeria today?

What is going on today in Nigeria inyerms of agriculture can only be traced to Buhari

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: South-West Governors Creating Problem For Tinubu - Miyetti Allah / Aisha Buhari: Binani’s APC Guber Ticket Win Is Victory For Nigerian Women / President Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After His Visit To India And UAE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.