Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,131 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:34 AM

Payoneer Mastercard Problem - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Payoneer Mastercard Problem (768 Views)

How To Get Free Payoneer Mastercard / Payoneer Mastercard For Sell / Paypal VS Payoneer Mastercard Account – Who Benefits Bloggers Most? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Payoneer Mastercard Problem by Daprincex: 11:27am On Mar 31, 2019
Good day,please i need a person who is living in lagos and has collected his payoneer mastercard to help me with his address so he can help me get mine and bring it to me,i will pay for the expenses...
Re: Payoneer Mastercard Problem by Ayemileto(m): 6:29pm On Mar 31, 2019
Daprincex:
Good day,please i need a person who is living in lagos and has collected his payoneer mastercard to help me with his address so he can help me get mine and bring it to me,i will pay for the expenses...

Use your own address na.

They will send it to the nearest Post Office to you.

I got mine at the post office in Akure.
Re: Payoneer Mastercard Problem by Daprincex: 6:37am On Apr 02, 2019
Ayemileto:

Use your own address na.

They will send it to the nearest Post Office to you.

I got mine at the post office in Akure.
how please my area not recognised and i dont know how to do the address and how will i know when it has gotten to the post office.

(1) (Reply)

Help, My Experience With Youtube Adsense Id Card Verification / 5 Times Payment Received UK Ads For Sale / How To Monitize My Google Adsense.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.