Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,925 members, 7,806,690 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

Any Real Mature Lady To Be Friends With Here In Ilorin?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Any Real Mature Lady To Be Friends With Here In Ilorin?? (315 Views)

Can A Man And A Woman Be Friends / We Broke Up And She Still Wants Us To Be Friends / I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Any Real Mature Lady To Be Friends With Here In Ilorin?? by Odunayoc: 1:50pm On Mar 31, 2019
hi guys I just need a female friend or partner to be with, plz Ilorin only,cuz am based in Ilorin.. you can call me now on (0808 794 0716)
Re: Any Real Mature Lady To Be Friends With Here In Ilorin?? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Mar 31, 2019
Odunayoc:
hi guys I just need a female friend or partner to be with, plz Ilorin only,cuz am based in Ilorin.. you can call me now on (0808 794 0716)
if you need female friends, go to water view this evening or u go to Tanke or kwara polytechnic and taiwo oke or olorunsogo beside college of education . u will have more than what you bargain in different sizes, color and shape

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Davido Vs Teni Live On Stage, Please Click On The Link To Watch / Sexual Dreams / Couple Fight Over Inability To Provide Money For Easter Celebration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.