Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,783 members, 7,806,171 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:23 PM

Muneera Abdulsalam, Ex Muslim Warns Those Threatening Her For Leaving Islam - Islam for Muslims (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muneera Abdulsalam, Ex Muslim Warns Those Threatening Her For Leaving Islam (76453 Views)

Nigerian-Canadian Ex Muslim Girl Provides Evidence To Silence Doubters / He Said To Her “I Divorce You” With The Intention Of Threatening And Scaring Her / Leaving Islam: From Belief To Enlightenment:the Treacherous And Arduous Path (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muneera Abdulsalam, Ex Muslim Warns Those Threatening Her For Leaving Islam by ollah2: 10:51am On Apr 01, 2019
Martinez39:
It still doesn't make I said false. What's your point? undecided

Neither does it make mine false grin. Bigoted folks that hate the truth but always always fast to condemn and criticize others. Shioor
Re: Muneera Abdulsalam, Ex Muslim Warns Those Threatening Her For Leaving Islam by Martinez39(m): 11:03am On Apr 01, 2019
ollah2:

Neither does it make mine false grin. Bigoted folks that hate the truth but always always fast to condemn and criticize others. Shioor
What truth do I hate? I stated a fact. What truth do I hate and how am I a bigot?
Re: Muneera Abdulsalam, Ex Muslim Warns Those Threatening Her For Leaving Islam by ollah2: 11:21am On Apr 01, 2019
Martinez39:
What truth do I hate? I stated a fact. What truth do I hate and how am I a bigot?

The undisputed fact that i stated. If you dont hate it, you wouldn't ignore it while condemning and criticising others for the exact same thing that exist in your own camp. Talk about hypocrisy then you guys would take the front row.
Re: Muneera Abdulsalam, Ex Muslim Warns Those Threatening Her For Leaving Islam by Martinez39(m): 12:00pm On Apr 01, 2019
ollah2:

The undisputed fact that i stated. If you dont hate it, you wouldn't ignore it while condemning and criticising others for the exact same thing that exist in your own camp. Talk about hypocrisy then you guys would take the front row.
The post was about moderate muslims. Beside, I am an atheist. Even if I were a christian, it doesn't change the fact that what I said is true and the discussion was about moderate muslims. Talking about moderate muslims doesn't mean one is hypocritical, it's just the center of my discussion with the moniker I replied to.

To know if I am hypocritical in this regard, you should have asked what my views are on moderate christians and the moderates of other religious groups. You did not do that instead you jumped into conclusion calling me a bigot and hypocrite. You have no case here. You went emotionally without reasoning properly (maybe that's why you are still a muslim). Think properly next time instead of going all emotional.

1 Like

Re: Muneera Abdulsalam, Ex Muslim Warns Those Threatening Her For Leaving Islam by ollah2: 12:45pm On Apr 01, 2019
Martinez39:
The post was about moderate muslims. Beside, I am an atheist. Even if I were a christian, it doesn't change the fact that what I said is true and the discussion was about moderate muslims. Talking about moderate muslims doesn't mean one is hypocritical, it's just the center of my discussion with the moniker I replied to.

To know if I am hypocritical in this regard, you should have asked what my views are on moderate christians and the moderates of other religious groups. You did not do that instead you jumped into conclusion calling me a bigot and hypocrite. You have no case here. You went emotionally without reasoning properly (maybe that's why you are still a muslim). Think properly next time instead of going all emotional.

Call yourself whatever you choose to, it's your choice. Theres something called balancing when discussing matters like these but you obviously focused on one and I mentioned the other which is pretty factual yet I'm emotional.
Re: Muneera Abdulsalam, Ex Muslim Warns Those Threatening Her For Leaving Islam by Aboks(m): 1:01pm On Apr 01, 2019
Who islam help haba religion wey dey slaughter person like ram dat wan na religion
Re: Muneera Abdulsalam, Ex Muslim Warns Those Threatening Her For Leaving Islam by MightySparrow: 1:43pm On Apr 01, 2019
Welcome back home. born a daughter, made herself a slave, then, came to herself, heads back home! poor prodiigal daughter.
Re: Muneera Abdulsalam, Ex Muslim Warns Those Threatening Her For Leaving Islam by CAPSLOCKED: 1:54pm On Apr 01, 2019
NNAMDIII:
Bro i know there's no God but I'm just deceiving myself by praying and going to church but i have a question to help me out. If there's no God how then do pastors perform miracles? I know most pastors do stage that shit.

Since they gave birth to me I've never fallen under anointing but the miracles some pastors perform is what's making me still pray.

9 years ago my dad younger brother wanted to marry but he didn't tell anyone, my mum went to one church and the pastor there told my mum that my uncle wanted to marry and he shouldn't marry the woman, my mum didn't tell my uncle because she knew he wasn't planning on marrying anyone. She didn't know that he was going to marry that December, so early November he called and told my mum about his wedding so my mum remembered what the pastor told her and she told my uncle about everything but my uncle said it was already too late and he'll marry her like that...

2 years after the wedding the wife died, she was HIV positive but didn't tell anyone so my uncle also contracted the virus. He died last year, if there's no God how will the pastor know that my uncle wanted to marry? Because I'm just confused, i do tell people that what if they die and find out that there's nothing like jehover and it's Allah that's ruling there? Please just clear my doubts..

Cc: finalboss, iamsabrina, Joseph1013

[I LIKE TO CALL SUCH PEOPLE SEERS, OR FORTUNE TELLERS.
SOME PEOPLE HAVE ENDED UP WITH THE WRONG PARTNERS BECAUSE THESE SEERS SPECIFIED THE WRONG PARTNERS FOR THEM.
SOME PEOPLE REJECTED ADVICE FROM SEERS ONLY TO GO ON TO ACHIEVE SOMETHING POSITIVE.
ALL THESE ARE WILD GUESSES BY THESE PEOPLE, SOMETIMES THEY WORK FOR US, SOMETIMES THEY WORK AGAINST US... JUST AS THEY WOULD BE EVEN WITHOUT SEERS.

JUST LIKE THAT PASTOR, THERE ARE MALLAMS AND ALFAS OF MUSLIMS THAT CLAIM TO SEE AND PROPHESY.
THERE ARE ALSO BUDDHIST PRIESTS AND MORMON EVANGELISTS THAT SEE AND PROPHESY.
IN THE OLD DAYS, RAIN WORSHIPPERS SACRIFICED BABIES TO THE RAIN GODS AND RAIN FELL, IF IT DOESN'T RAIN, THEY'LL KEEP KILLING BABIES FOR MONTHS UNTIL IT RAINS IN DUE TIME.
DOES ALL THIS MEAN THAT THE RAIN GOD EXISTS AND NEEDS DEAD BABIES? DOES IT MEAN THAT BECAUSE OF YOUR PASTOR YAHWEH EXISTS AND HATES GAYS BUT LOVES FORNICATORS AND REPENTANT MURDERERS? DOES IT MEAN THAT THE BUDDHIST GODS EXISTS?
IN INDIA DIVINERS CLAIM TO RECEIVE INFORMATION FROM THE SNAKES THEY WORSHIP, AND THESE VISIONS COME TO PASS JUST LIKE THAT OF THE PASTOR IN YOUR CASE.
DOES IT MEAN THE INDIAN COBRA IS THE TRUE GOD?

WILD GUESSES IS WHAT THIS GUYS TAKE. 90% IT FAILS, 10% IT WORKS, AND THE WORLD ONLY HEARS ABOUT THE 10% SUCCESS AND NEVER THE 90% FAILURE.
I HOPE YOU GOT ME?

3 Likes

Re: Muneera Abdulsalam, Ex Muslim Warns Those Threatening Her For Leaving Islam by NNAMDIII(m): 2:58pm On Apr 01, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

[I LIKE TO CALL SUCH PEOPLE SEERS, OR FORTUNE TELLERS.
SOME PEOPLE HAVE ENDED UP WITH THE WRONG PARTNERS BECAUSE THESE SEERS SPECIFIED THE WRONG PARTNERS FOR THEM.
SOME PEOPLE REJECTED ADVICE FROM SEERS ONLY TO GO ON TO ACHIEVE SOMETHING POSITIVE.
ALL THESE ARE WILD GUESSES BY THESE PEOPLE, SOMETIMES THEY WORK FOR US, SOMETIMES THEY WORK AGAINST US... JUST AS THEY WOULD BE EVEN WITHOUT SEERS.

JUST LIKE THAT PASTOR, THERE ARE MALLAMS AND ALFAS OF MUSLIMS THAT CLAIM TO SEE AND PROPHESY.
THERE ARE ALSO BUDDHIST PRIESTS AND MORMON EVANGELISTS THAT SEE AND PROPHESY.
IN THE OLD DAYS, RAIN WORSHIPPERS SACRIFICED BABIES TO THE RAIN GODS AND RAIN FELL, IF IT DOESN'T RAIN, THEY'LL KEEP KILLING BABIES FOR MONTHS UNTIL IT RAINS IN DUE TIME.
DOES ALL THIS MEAN THAT THE RAIN GOD EXISTS AND NEEDS DEAD BABIES? DOES IT MEAN THAT BECAUSE OF YOUR PASTOR YAHWEH EXISTS AND HATES GAYS BUT LOVES FORNICATORS AND REPENTANT MURDERERS? DOES IT MEAN THAT THE BUDDHIST GODS EXISTS?
IN INDIA DIVINERS CLAIM TO RECEIVE INFORMATION FROM THE SNAKES THEY WORSHIP, AND THESE VISIONS COME TO PASS JUST LIKE THAT OF THE PASTOR IN YOUR CASE.
DOES IT MEAN THE INDIAN COBRA IS THE TRUE GOD?

WILD GUESSES IS WHAT THIS GUYS TAKE. 90% IT FAILS, 10% IT WORKS, AND THE WORLD ONLY HEARS ABOUT THE 10% SUCCESS AND NEVER THE 90% FAILURE.
I HOPE YOU GOT ME?
I get you bro, they're just wild guesses. Well i it's the 10% success people really want to hear about. So what do you have to say about the miracles they perform ? Because i know that most of them are scams.

I don't believe in God but I'm just confused because of small miracles they perform, though I've never fallen under anointing. Another thing bothering me is our existence. How was the first man and woman created? Well sha i don't really care about the existence, I'm 95% sure there's no God but i just want to know about the miracles pastors do so I'll be 100% sure there's no God
Re: Muneera Abdulsalam, Ex Muslim Warns Those Threatening Her For Leaving Islam by jamislaw(m): 4:16pm On Apr 01, 2019
She has reverted back to Islam, I just saw the video clip on Facebook this morning. She's just confused.
Re: Muneera Abdulsalam, Ex Muslim Warns Those Threatening Her For Leaving Islam by Greatzeus(m): 7:02pm On Apr 01, 2019
Houseofglam7:
Religion.....the opium of the masses undecided
You don't believe there is God too?
Re: Muneera Abdulsalam, Ex Muslim Warns Those Threatening Her For Leaving Islam by Unlimitk(m): 7:10pm On Apr 01, 2019
jamislaw:
She has reverted back to Islam, I just saw the video clip on Facebook this morning. She's just confused.

Why won't she reverse back when they threatened her
Re: Muneera Abdulsalam, Ex Muslim Warns Those Threatening Her For Leaving Islam by 1Sharon(f): 7:34pm On Apr 01, 2019
ollah2:

I also noticed that the so called peaceful/moderate Christians and even pastors can get aggressive when you desecrate christianity eg Oyedepo slapping a 9 yr old girl in the front of millions of people and they all applauded him. Look in the mirror man

That young girl did not desecrate Christianity. Oledepo slapped her cos he thought she was a demon
Re: Muneera Abdulsalam, Ex Muslim Warns Those Threatening Her For Leaving Islam by 1Sharon(f): 7:46pm On Apr 01, 2019
NNAMDIII:
I get you bro, they're just wild guesses. Well i it's the 10% success people really want to hear about. So what do you have to say about the miracles they perform ? Because i know that most of them are scams.

I don't believe in God but I'm just confused because of small miracles they perform, though I've never fallen under anointing. Another thing bothering me is our existence. How was the first man and woman created? Well sha i don't really care about the existence, I'm 95% sure there's no God but i just want to know about the miracles pastors do so I'll be 100% sure there's no God

There are no real miracles my brother, all staged.

If they were truly performing miracles, they would make an amputees leg grow back.

Amputees never get healed because such miracles are hard to stage.
Re: Muneera Abdulsalam, Ex Muslim Warns Those Threatening Her For Leaving Islam by CAPSLOCKED: 11:10pm On Apr 01, 2019
NNAMDIII:
I'm just confused because of small miracles they perform, though I've never fallen under anointing.
KEEP EXPECTING. MAYBE ONE DAY YOU'LL FALL JUST AS YOU'VE ALWAYS WANTED.

Another thing bothering me is our existence. How was the first man and woman created?

"I DON'T KNOW"

SOME PEOPLE SAY WE "EVOLVED". THERE ARE MANY THEORIES AND STORIES, BUT TBH I'VE GIVEN THEM ALL ALMOST ZERO ATTENTION.

THERE'S ZERO EVIDENCE FOR ME TO BELIEVE A PERFECT CREATOR GOD, PARTICULARLY THE ONE WORSHIPED BY CHRISTIANS CREATED US, AND ALSO NEEDS OUR PRAYERS, AND OUR PRESENCE IN CHURCH TO KNEEL AND CRY AND PRAY FOR OR AGAINST THE THINGS HE ALREADY WILLED FOR US. LOL, SUCH WASTE OF EFFORT IT IS.

UNLIKE YOU I CAN'T SAY I'M 100% CERTAIN THERE'S NO GOD. I DON'T THINK IT SOUNDS SMART.
THERE ARE NO EVIDENCES THAT SUGGEST THE EXISTENCE OF ANYTHING BEYOND THERE SO "I DON'T CARE". I JUST LIVE AND DRINK AND HOPE FOR BETTER THINGS EVERYDAY. smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Explanation Of QABLI And BAADI (corrections Of Mistakes In Solah) / Birds Seen Doing Tawaf (Circumambulation) At Deserted Masjid Al Haram / Lagos Lockdown: Muslim Worshippers Shout 'Allahu Akbar'', Attack Officers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.