Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:38 AM

Platinum And Inspired Man - Crime (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Platinum And Inspired Man (21617 Views)

Buruji Kashamu The Alleged Drug Lord That Inspired A Netflix Drama / Many Unanswered Question On The Plat "nneka Anyawu" Vs Inspired Saga Series: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by Nobody: 10:08am On Sep 21, 2010
tkb417:

@Pataki
I want to sleep oh
Oya biko!

No answer am again. Abeg. Abi u no wan marry my sister again? E don do abeg. Just drop it.
Thanks. Let's have another set come on board.

@topic
Can we have ileki idi vs Uju?

Lmao

Pataki vs Omo Ibo has been postponed till further notice

Not gonna happen bro! tongue
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by tkb417(m): 11:54am On Sep 21, 2010
Busy_body:

No way, it can only be TKB417 AND PATAKI'S turn angry Don't let him get away with calling your Sister conde aka condemned goods na angry Common give pataki the first uppercut to knock out his two front teeth joo tongue cheesy
haha

he didnt call my sister condemned good oh. he said one of the prettiest then and even till now, shes still VERY ON POINT!

Ujujoan:

Not gonna happen bro! tongue
haha

no vex cheesy
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by dbigrod(m): 6:25pm On Sep 21, 2010
[size=13pt]tbk,
lets have seun vs mukina tongue
[/size]
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by Odunnu: 7:45pm On Sep 21, 2010
Thank God 4 NL,if not,i'm sure I wud have been picked upon for either sleeping in class or constantly bein absent in boring lectures.
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by Busybody2(f): 10:35pm On Sep 21, 2010
tkb417:

haha

he didnt call my sister condemned good oh. he said one of the prettiest [size=14pt]then[/size] and even till now, shes still VERY ON POINT!
haha

no vex cheesy

then = back in the days

then = she don rust/rusty tongue

Why are you still not angry TKB417 angry What does a girl have to do around here to  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed I want Pataki beaten black and blue to a pulp na angry Oh the joy cheesy Oh where is that Na2day and his peacemaking kerosene tankers when you need him angry angry angry
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by chika98: 10:38pm On Sep 21, 2010
Oh you lot give it a rest will ya? E don do!

Whatever happened to the 14grand and all that? Amazing how that story has died a slow death
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by SamMilla1(m): 11:01pm On Sep 21, 2010
chika98:

Whatever happened to the 14grand and all that? Amazing how that story has[b] died a slow death[/b]

That is exactly what happens when you shoot first before asking questions.
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by inspiredm(m): 11:11pm On Sep 21, 2010
chika98:

Whatever happened to the 14grand and all that? Amazing how that story has died a slow death

The Parents has intervened

Requested for their Daughters Bank Statements, Worked it through And a re payment plan is being worked out.

The Primary essence of Going Online was to get someone that knows her Family/Parent reach to them about the theft and That's bn achieved.
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by oyinda3(f): 1:01am On Sep 22, 2010
chika98:

peace on NL at last.
hopefully he won't be back with another "plat's father defaulted on his payment plan" thread. lol
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by Busybody2(f): 2:29am On Sep 22, 2010
agabaI23:

I am not in a hole as much as you want me to be or feel to be. I have a mind that is not afraid to face my actions. Please say what i said and not what you think I said or what you would have wanted it to be in order to suit your purpose.

I never mentioned tgirl4reals thread except you want to tell them that we flirted there because that was where I met you on nairaland. Are you by chance missing that thread?

I have always said it is whitelexi thread. The truth is very glaring.You tried to rope Jenny in and Jenny did not  join you now you have got another person in.The person you are calling said you are right; she went further to say that damysa mentioned agaba, the mod(btw the mod here is mukina) and Jenny in the same sentence. In another sentence, she cleverly left you on your own by saying, it is damysa that is in the position to say what she meant yet you are quoting her as your witness.

Was it not you who quoted damysa as saying Agaba and co?  Why did you conclude that it must be me that said if she was told anything about Jenny?
[b]Busybody, Can you swear with your head that you are sure that Damysa quoted me as saying that Jenny does not have a husband or that you saw where I said such?[/b]I am not derailing any thread. stop complaining about derailing thread. I am not using any tactics as i am not afraid of my shadows. What you want to achieve by cooking things up is what I am yet to know.

Make a real allegation. I have done worse things. Yet I will not accept a deliberate smear campaign when it is not true. Tell me my evil, I will not run away from it. If you have not found any, look well and you must find one. As long you harp on this untruths, you cannot achieve your purpose.

Zip it up Ekwensu, shameless she-man of a tatafo, whitelexi's chronic womaniser thread is only how many months old? undecided And now you don change tory to flirting instead of the abuse allegation you initially accused me of doing in said thread undecided

Bia how you take know say Mukina was the Mod that said this when according to one of your many lies, you were not privy to Damysa's write-up undecided And if i quoted Damysa verbatim, why would i in the same breath be thanking Chaircover for her picture-perfect memory which saved the day undecided Odoyo undecided

Re ROPING CHAIRCOVER IN

I roped her in by lassoing her and tightening the grip until she was in a chokehold and had no choice but to come and post on her own accord abi, helep me see this Sule Igbira oh undecided

RE ROPING JENNYKADRY IN

Thank God all the posts are still there and have been quoted by others to save you attempting to go and modify them. I only mentioned Jennykardry in passing in reference to your moral decadence when you posted Platinumnk's email to deride Inspiredm and Mukina and drag their reputation through the mud. It was you and your cohort who deliberately latched onto this like your life depended on it, continuosly spouting out tons of meaningless and irrelevant trash in an attempt to derail the thread as you unsuccessfully tried doing in the previous thread , and then bitchyalways decided to run away with it and started raving and ranting on and on and on and on and on like a deranged banshee.

Hence reason Gestapo whom the thread was about, alongside with Sam Milla told bitchyalways the puppet to tell whoever sent her she had failed with the diversionary tactics employed hence mission unaccomplished, AND GUESSED WHO POPPED IN AFTER GESTAPO'S COMMENT - AGABA THE PUPPET MASTER, AGABA OF THE $14k is chicken fee/inspired must be a scammer too/Inspired and Mukina are liars/The thief is only 24/etc- WHO SUDDENLY REMEMBERED THIS THREAD, HOW APT lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed 

ABEG FREE ME TO WAKA PASS, CARRY GO WITH YOUR AIDS AND MALARIA CAMPAIGN NGO cool I DASH YOU THE THREAD, TO CONTINUE COMING UP WITH MORE DROSS AND DRIVEL IN THE BID TO NAIL INSPIRED_M AND NAIRALAND AS LIARS, DON'T LET ME STOP YOU cool
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by Busybody2(f): 2:46am On Sep 22, 2010
RE FLIRTING

Chei, my Hubby could be reading this embarassed so i berra go and start deleting posts detailing my e-conquest, my e-harem, my e-concubines, my e-lovers, my e-husbands, my e-toyboys, my e-jumpoff, etcetera etcetera etcetera embarassed cry

Honourable Crown Prince TKB417 my born with a silverspoon Blue-blooded Royal Prince of Dagmunda kingdom, the bone of my bone Pastor Na2day of the Everlasting Endtime Faith Ministry and God's everlasting grace Mission Church in Arochukwu, Sauron my co-night vigil prayer partner whom i indulge in our nightly- where 3 or more are gathered foursome with Jennykadri and tope2000, Netotse our Church's lead drummer and dance Minister whom i have been making sweet music with, Emperor oh Emperor thou art my Emperoh you still owe this Empress a Veyron and a Murcielago, the one and only indefatiguable Akala Igwe1 my lolo oh how i will miss rubbing his rotund belly and the nightly pounded yam he used to pound for me and feed me in bed, Debosky the one and only loff of my life and iyalode's lolo and my knight in shining armour pop the question on bended knees again i think i am ready, GFRC Chief Chief Inspired to the power of 9 i am only still with you because i know you can do better than Emperor as per whatever you can sell we can drive motto abi, Sagamite my virile and supple baby daddy [sup]he thinks[/b] of my 19 pickineses how will i cope as a single mama, German007 how dare birth records claim he is my son hence a no go area for me angry Brownbonno runaway babydaddy of my sextuplets, my elenurazor H202 oh gawd what am i gonna do to stop dreaming about his sexy webbed chicken feet whom i still loff despite the fact he dumped me for Netotse angry Omoibo my co-Judge well i will just have to resign as i cannot now start going to Chambers with any item of clothing when i have been attending for the past 30 years with only my birthday suit under my Judge's gown for our daily you know what kiss Dayokanu oh how am i gonna cope without his being there to discuss our favourite team Wigan FC like we used to do hourly whilst he rubs my back to sleep gently whilst feeding me strawberry and cream, Tayo_d my multi-faceted and versatile blanket of all season gosh how will i cope this winter wetin i fit take kill aggro when hin rear hin ugly head - Mr Vibrator go siddon make i hia word joo angry Canuck my knight in shining armour who was poised to whisk me off to Canada so you mean i will not see beyond these four wall in yabaleft angry, Honerico a match made in heaven it was set in the starts we even share the same birthdate, Sonety2k the Asoju Oba and aso wallet and bank account of Oba of Japan, split this OBA's money make we run na grin the delectable Mr Cork what a respectable gentleman what am i gonna do with all this yansh now wey go start to dey go south without Cork's manouvre and firm handling and who will spend all his money now angry Sultaan the slick handy manly bolt to my nut with his dipstick and spanner always ever ready to lipsrsealed, Siena even though Jenny won i still can't bear to give up our weekly  lipsrsealed, GeorgeD and his 7 oil well and those 16 Black Amex credit card one for each continent tongue, Smallmoney whom i had to knock boots with and sleep my way to the top to get the Chief Editor job, Gestapo sue me angry MrPataki i still pinch myself till today and wonder how i wasable to snag such gentle, peaceloving, cannot say boo to a goat dude lipsrsealed Badoomusoo my latest catch so would still retain him only until he finishes paying my $12.5M dollars dowry lipsrsealed Mccrackles okunrin meta and half whom i only love with his chipolata sausage because i don't want Jennykadri to have him, Lucabrasi cry Treetop cry SDbaba cry   all these other e-loves can go hug a livewire but oh my, what am i gonna do without Tumfulu and Kaypumpin to serenade me daily with their sonorous voice, waxing lyrically sweet romantic nothings to me ehn cry cry cry

And the e-crush i have been dreaming about and priming to add to my e-harem Semidi4lyfe cry Rhyms cry Bkbabe99 cry kilode cry Loyika cry Oyb yesplease kiss Denzel2009 cry OAM4JENNY, her again she nor dey shame angry Dr Ferlie cry Earthrealm cry Oblo cryOlanajimoh cry Curious121 cry Izeek cry Steve4naija cry Texazzpeteru cry Negro-ntn cry Chamotex (i nor go gree, i have to marry him by faux by fire) kiss Follypimpi cryOkija-juju cry Jaybee (na my yansh dey suppose warm that range rover na) cry Freshmoney cry Pafun cry Tegese cry Jedi jedi o m'akowe Dr Vicjustice cry  Davidylan and Elrazur only on the condition that their gob could come with velcro fastening cry Dr Kitaun Baba ba Father Baba who no know go know cry 4play angry The Sly cry ati be be lo cry cry cry

Make i count them sef, all my e-everything-to-me are just mere 13 in quantity, maybe my Husband would agree i could keep some of them if i cap their number cry I am sure he will let me keep at least half a dozen out of the whole 13 men cry This is not fair oh  cry cry cry
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by Nobody: 3:22am On Sep 22, 2010
Busy_body:

RE FLIRTING

Chei, my Hubby could be reading this embarassed so i berra go and start deleting posts detailing my e-conquest, my e-harem, my e-concubines, my e-lovers, my e-husbands, my e-toyboys, my e-jumpoff, etcetera etcetera etcetera embarassed cry

Honourable Crown Prince TKB417 my born with a silverspoon Blue-blooded Royal Prince of Dagmunda kingdom, the bone of my bone Pastor Na2day of the Everlasting Endtime Faith Ministry and God's everlasting grace Mission Church in Arochukwu, Sauron my co-night vigil prayer partner whom i indulge in our nightly where 3 or more are gathered foursome with Jennykadri and tope2000, Netotse our Church's lead drummer and dance Minister whom i have been making sweet music with, Emperor oh Emperor thou art my Emperoh you still owe this Empress a Veyron and a Murcielago, the one and only indefatiguable Akala Igwe1 my lolo oh how i will miss rubbing his rotund belly and the nightly pounded yam he used to pound for me and feed me in bed, [bDebosky[/b] the one and only loff of my life and iyalode's lolo and my knight in shining armour pop the question on bended knees again i think i am ready, GFRC Chief Chief Inspired to the power of 9 i am only still with you because i know you can do better than Emperor as per whatever you can sell we can drive motto abi, Sagamite my virile and supple baby daddy [sup]he thinks[/b] of my 19 pickineses how will i cope as a single mama, George007 how dare birth records claim he is my son hence a no go area for me angry Brownbonno runaway babydaddy of my sextuplets, my elenurazor H202 oh gawd what am i gonna do to stop dreaming about his sexy webbed chicken feet whom i still loff despite the fact he dumped me for Netotse angry Omoibo my co-Judge well i will just have to resign as i cannot now start going to Chambers with any item of clothing when i have been attending for the past 30 years with only my birthday suit under my Judge's gown for our daily you know what kiss Dayokanu oh how am i gonna cope without his being there to discuss our favourite team Wigan FC like we used to do hourly whist herubs my back to sleep gently, Tayo_d/b] my multi-faceted and versatile blanket of all season gosh how will i cope this winter wetin i fit take kill aggro when hin rear hin ugly head - Mr Vibrator go siddon make i hia word joo angry [b]Canuck my knight in shining armour who was poised to whisk me off to Canada so you mean i will not see beyond these four wall in yabaleft angry, Honerico a match made in heaven it was set in the starts we even share the same birthdate, the delectable Mr Cork what a respectable gentleman what am i gonna do with all this yansh now wey go start to dey go south without Cork's manouvre and firm handling and who will spend all his money now angry Sultaan the slick handy manly bolt to my nut with his dipstick and spanner always ever ready to lipsrsealed, Siena even though Jenny won i still can't bear to give up our weekly  lipsrsealed, GeorgeD and his 7 oil well and those 16 Black Amex credit card one for each continent tongue, Smallmoney whom i had to knock boots with and sleep my way to the top to get the Chief Editor job so sue me angry MrPataki i still pinch myself till today and wonder how i wasable to snag such gentle, peaceloving, cannot say boo to a goat dude lipsrsealed Badoomusoo my latest catch so would still retain him only until he finishes paying my $12.5M dollars dowry lipsrsealed Mccrackles okunrin meta and half whom i only love with his chipolata sausage because i don't want Jennykadri to have him, Lucabrasi cry Treetop cry SDbaba cry   all these other e-loves can go hug a livewire but oh my, what am i gonna do without Tumfulu to serenade me daily with his sonorous voice cry cry cry

And the e-crush i have been dreaming about and priming to add to my e-harem Semidi4lyfe cry Rhyms cry Bkbabe99 cry kilode cry Loyika cry Oyb yesplease kiss Denzel2009 cry OAM4JENNY, her again she nor dey shame angry Dr Ferlie cry Earthrealm cry Freshmoney cry Pafun cry Tegese cry Jedi jedi o m'akowe Dr Vicjustice cry  Davidylan and Elrazur only on the condition that their gob could come with velcro fastening cry Dr Kitaun Baba ba Father Baba who no know go know cry 4play angry The Sly cry ati be be lo cry cry cry

Make i count them sef, all my e-everything-to-me are just mere 13 in quantity, maybe my Husband would agree i could keep some of them if i cap their number cry I am sure he will let me keep at least half a dozen out of the whole 13 men cry cry cry

Oh my!!!! shocked shocked cheesy cheesy

Am I supposed to make my own confession too? grin grin grin grin Thank God that becommrich is not on this thread, e fit dump me tonight tongue tongue
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by Busybody2(f): 3:58am On Sep 22, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Oh my!!!! shocked shocked cheesy cheesy

Am I supposed to make my own confession too? grin grin grin grin Thank God that becommrich is not on this thread, e fit dump me tonight tongue tongue

Oh how could i forget my Becomerich kiss And nope i did not forget him because his jobless yansh is currently using his maps to educate us about the tomato sellers mallams in the North holding us to ransom in the South cool [s]Gosh he should just hurry up and stop wasting his talent and start plotting the map that pinpoints the exact locations where the biggest nudget of gold could be found lipsrsealed[/s]
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by tpiah: 4:01am On Sep 22, 2010
busybody plz explain this flirting thingy because i dont get it.

i need links, etc.

did i not say agaba married at least three wives on this nl.

i'm sure there are more wives as well, who will show face sooner or later.
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by Nobody: 4:06am On Sep 22, 2010
Busy_body:

Oh how could i forget my Becomerich kiss And nope i did not forget him because his jobless yansh is currently using his maps to educate us about the tomato sellers mallams in the North holding us to ransom in the South cool [s]Gosh he should just hurry up and stop wasting his talent and start plotting the map that pinpoints the exact locations where the biggest nudget of gold could be found lipsrsealed[/s]

Face front and stop with the kisses, I dont like it angry

Oh, becommrich has found the pot of gold oh grin grin Why do you think he doesnt have time for NL again?
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by ikamefa(f): 4:07am On Sep 22, 2010
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

chei! see E- harem  shocked @ busy only you?

how u take do am? " grin ", na now i sabi sey woman pass woman!  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by Busybody2(f): 4:37am On Sep 22, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Face front and stop with the kisses, I dont like it angry

Oh, becommrich has found the pot of gold oh grin grin Why do you think he doesnt have time for NL again?

Becomerich, becomerich my darling, my loff, let me count the ways i love thee kiss kiss kiss

Oh you are still here FL Alagolo, thanks for the info, don't want my hands to get dirty so i will visit him once he has excavated enough to keep me in enough Christian Dior and Chanel to last me and my future generations 100,000 years down the line cheesy Now off you go, duty calls, here take this N15 and add to the N70 transport fare on you so you would not have to walk more than 12km home cheesy

Now scram from my sight grin

ikamefa:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

chei! see E- harem  shocked @ busy only you?

how u take do am? " grin ", na now i sabi sey woman pass woman!   cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

tpiah:

busybody plz explain this flirting thingy because i dont get it.

i need links, etc.

did i not say agaba married at least three wives on this nl.

i'm sure there are more wives as well, who will show face sooner or later.

You, you the two both of you Tpia and Ikamefa, explain how i take do wetin angry Fa fa fa fowl angry

You wan make i spill my secret, the sweat of my labour, lai lai, go back to your Baba Dibia to ask for a refund or get him to increase the potency of the ase he gave you people to use on me, what can[i]fa[/i] arrant nonsense  angry angry angry

Abeg Tpia, shey Agaba na wanted man shocked Biko i will confess, my hand nor dey oh, i nor sabi am, we no be family, na fake priest i rent to join our hands in matrimony abeg, no be real marriage mba, and i only did it to lay my hands on the bulk of the proceeds of ourhis 80 room mansion when the equally fake divorce comes through embarassed embarassed embarassed 

Is this the link vintage Tpia grin  https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-176361.0.html#msg2901040  cheesy Where Agaba dey claim i insult am dey on that same thread anyway grin

Eureka eureka eureka i found it, you see you see you see cry See Agaba insulting me cry He threw the first punch and the second punch and the third and the fourth and the fifth right uptil the 9th punch and uppercut he used to knock me out, but me i still didn't say nothing oh embarassed God dey cry cry cry
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-176361.32.html#msg2906998
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by tpiah: 4:46am On Sep 22, 2010
^^wow, what a thread shocked shocked

dont mind agaba- the guy na champion flirter.

some other wives of his will show face sooner or later- i guarantee it.

all these smooth operators.

i myself, if no be say i be ogbontira and very cranky, i'd have fallen into his nl trap at some point in time.

thank goodness i no get anything for anybody to admire. undecided

btw, why you no mention dobeski in that your harem. I'm surprised.
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by ikamefa(f): 4:47am On Sep 22, 2010
angry ok i don vex grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

me sef wan count my e-harem!

ok!!!!! erhmmmmmmm! erhmmmmmm! chei! " grin "
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by Busybody2(f): 4:51am On Sep 22, 2010
ikamefa:

angry ok i don vex grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

me sef wan count my e-harem!

ok!!!!! erhmmmmmmm! erhmmmmmm! chei! " grin "

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, abeg no make Nairaland crash abeg and no use up all of Nairaland's white space cheesy grin cheesy

You sabi Igbo language embarassed See Agaba insulting me, left right and centre embarassed https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-176361.32.html#msg2906998
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by chika98: 7:46am On Sep 22, 2010
Sam Milla:

That is exactly what happens when you shoot first before asking questions.

Didn't I tell you to NEVER address me? Run along and keep it moving.

inspired_m:

The Parents has intervened

Requested for their Daughters Bank Statements, Worked it through And a re payment plan is being worked out.

The Primary essence of Going Online was to get someone that knows her Family/Parent reach to them about the theft and That's bn achieved.

Well good that things are getting sorted on that. Good luck and I hope you get all or most of your money back
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by spikedcylinder: 9:21am On Sep 22, 2010
Nawa. Busy Body uses EVERY opportunity to boast. angry See her boasting of her conquests. Ole! angry angry angry tongue
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by ifyalways(f): 9:23am On Sep 22, 2010
Busy_body:

Hence reason Gestapo whom the thread was about, alongside with Sam Milla told bitchyalways the puppet to tell whoever sent her she had failed with the diversionary tactics employed hence mission unaccomplished, AND GUESSED WHO POPPED IN AFTER GESTAPO'S COMMENT - AGABA THE PUPPET MASTER, AGABA OF THE $14k is chicken fee/inspired must be a scammer too/Inspired and Mukina are liars/The thief is only 24/etc- WHO SUDDENLY REMEMBERED THIS THREAD, HOW APT lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed 

A

Agbaya Oshi  cheesy
You aint done with masturbating with my username yet?
Pathethic what loneliness has turned u to  cheesy
Now is abt Gestapo and her thread and not what i said a million years ago.shiorr
Like i told u before YIM TOY,open a thread as u seems fixated with my username and i wud be there.Senseless n jobless s.lut
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by Nobody: 9:52am On Sep 22, 2010
LWKMD
Chai Spikey, you no see me do anything oo

I'm sure you know what im referring to.
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by spikedcylinder: 10:32am On Sep 22, 2010
Of course! cheesy grin
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by Busybody2(f): 10:34am On Sep 22, 2010
tpiah:

^^wow, what a thread shocked shocked

dont mind agaba- the guy na champion flirter.

some other wives of his will show face sooner or later- i guarantee it.

all these smooth operators.

i myself, if no be say i be ogbontira and very cranky, i'd have fallen into his nl trap at some point in time.

thank goodness i no get anything for anybody to admire. undecided

btw, why you no mention dobeski in that your harem. I'm surprised.

Why i no go mention Deboskinator my lolo kiss Is it those finely chiselled jaws, the slanty come to bed eyes, the oer. ,  er. . . ojigbijigbi embarassed  kiss i sure say na jealous people dey make hin name fade despite my attempt to make it bold, infact his name's the only one i mentioned, dunno where the other names crept out from tongue When Gestapo comes back, i will ask her to teach me how to put [size=34pt]Debosky's[/size] name in her trademark font size 34 font (apologies ahead to Sam Milla and Ujujoan, hope i have given you guys enough warning to shield your eyes grin Now wey that Gestapo sef, i am ready to learn) cool

angry And i am still vexed with you for snatching Bigmodo from me angry You convinced him you were not into money grabbing, by letting you join him in the suitcase he was travelling in to get to his dream land USA angry After he had promised me we would go via camel through the Sahara Desert having romantic jaunts under the moonlight with him romantically naming stars after me cry After which we will swim from Morocco allthe way to Spain in Mexico tongue then try to cross into US whilst dodging bullets beiong fired by the Homeland security from their stationed platform. . .we had virtually all our future planned out, with us in our picket fenced house cry Our children roaming wild and free in our garden cry Don't talk to me joo Tpia angry Give me back my bigmodo cry cry cry  

Ha, i can see the puppet has been let outta the box by the puppet master again lipsrsealed

Please can someone, or anyone please teach that puppet aka Ms-someone-tolded(her word not mine embarassed ) to stop reading out of context and help her learn how to read and assimilate properly too, please anyone, its a shame to watch and is no longer funny embarassed Anyone out there please, you would be doing it for a good cause as your reward is in heaven embarassed And would the volunteer also pass on the message to her that if she wants me to stop using her name bitchyalways, she would have to produce the copyright certificate which was issued to her at the Patent office showing she has trademarked the name, otherwise she will end up splitting and bursting a vein lipsrsealed

Kerosene done finish for her reservoir and instead of her to fold and bow out gracefully/shamefully, she is instead shamelessly accusing spambot of withholding the post that is still there, lame undecided Miss-i-want-the-post-stating-a-two-year-old-should-be-stabbed-to-death-like-Damilola-Taylor-should-not-to-be-removed, Miss-yes-i-said-the-post-should-not-be-removed-and-i-am-proud-to-say-so embarassed Mankind lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

The irony of it all is her now accepting her username is bitchyalways and proudly wearing it too, see shameless village idiot, shows how pathetic she is to say and do anything to feel among and belong by force, he he he, i can't fit shout cheesy And calm your errant miscreant self down, Agaba as well as the peeps i converse with off NL - whom i can count on my hands and toes - has seen pictures of my other half, abeg level pass level and Agaba is not it, so scratch that Agaba is a stud talk, so stop wallowing in your delusion, well maybe in the land of the blind like i earlier intoned sha lipsrsealed cool cool cool
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by Busybody2(f): 10:56am On Sep 22, 2010
OMO IBO:

LWKMD
Chai Spikey, you no see me do anything oo

I'm sure you know what im referring to.

Your gay yansh is still mine until i release you from my e-harem angry Baby, you know i get jealous when you talk to other women angry So unless it is Pataki you want to expend all your passion on, i forbid you to talk to anyone on this land angry [s]I just want you to get with Mr Pataki just so i can gloat everytime that he is with my leftover, ajeku, you grin[/s]

spikedcylinder:

Nawa. Busy Body uses EVERY opportunity to boast. angry See her boasting of her conquests. Ole! angry angry angry tongue

Hmmn, na jeje i siddon dey look oh, somebody wants me to report their falsehood that got Denzel2009 and OAM4jenny hooked, tha, that succulent well rounded well balanced posterior cannot be seen on google earth from space, but only from 4000 kilometres away angry angry angry Google earth is only able to pick up only Ikamefa's . . . er. . . er. . . embarassed . . . what thread/topic are we on again embarassed I have never ever been accused nor banned of derailing threads in my 9 years on Nairaland and i don't want to blemish my impeccable record embarassed grin Intel has it i am going to be awarded the most peaceful, most gentle, well balanced, most helpful, most knowledgeable, never been banned user ever to grace Nairaland, i think i am gonna actually be awarded the role of Super Duper Moderator too, a position that even accords me more role and power than the Admin - he whom we can't mention - Mukina2 will be along shortly to confirm this lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by spikedcylinder: 11:06am On Sep 22, 2010
Busy_body:

Hmmn, na jeje i siddon dey look oh, somebody wants me to report their falsehood that got Denzel2009 and OAM4jenny hooked, tha, that succulent well rounded well balanced posterior cannot be seen on google earth from space, but only from 4000 kilometres away angry angry angry Google earth is only able to pick up only Ikamefa's . . . er. . . er. . . embarassed . . . what thread/topic are we on again embarassed I have never ever been accused nor banned of derailing threads in my 9 years on Nairaland and i don't want to blemish my impeccable record embarassed grin Intel has it i am going to be awarded the most peaceful, most gentle, well balanced, most helpful, most knowledgeable, never been banned user ever to grace Nairaland, i think i am gonna actually be awarded the role of Super Duper Moderator too, a position that even accords me more role and power than the Admin - he whom we can't mention - Mukina2 will be along shortly to confirm this lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

See this gel? If I blow you through the computer ehn? Where una see posterior? It's a myth, it does not exist! angry angry
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by Busybody2(f): 11:24am On Sep 22, 2010
spikedcylinder:

See this gel? If I blow you through the computer ehn? Where una see posterior? It's a myth, it does not exist! angry angry

The same Spikedcylinder's almighty federal bakassi that was ceded to Cameroon but i still am able to see from my room in yabaleft shocked shocked shocked No wonder the 10ft window in my room struggles to let in natural light from the Sun tongue And why you think say Naija Government nor dey bother grade or tar roads, its meant to be top secret so you didn't hear this from me, but what is the point with all that tyre deflating posterior causing those craters and holes on the roads grin

Poor tyres, poor chassis, poor 4WD's dem don suffer grin Chei cheesy Why you think say some cities in England dey get tremor and mini earthquake whenever you visit the UK lipsrsealed Oya don't be too greedy, dash me small, and i will leave it alone and stop mentioning it and leave it alone to breath and continue to do its thangs cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by tkb417(m): 11:31am On Sep 22, 2010
BB

na ur pic be dt? (on BBQ)
ure not 18 na? why u dey scare ur boi?

be careful oh grin
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by spikedcylinder: 11:34am On Sep 22, 2010
Busy_body:

The same Spikedcylinder's almighty federal bakassi that was ceded to Cameroon but i still am able to see from my room in yabaleft shocked shocked shocked No wonder the 10ft window in my room struggles to let in natural light from the Sun tongue And why you think say Naija Government nor dey bother grade or tar roads, its meant to be top secret so you didn't hear this from me, but what is the point with all that tyre deflating posterior causing those craters and holes on the roads grin

Poor tyres, poor chassis, poor 4WD's dem don suffer grin Chei cheesy Why you think say some cities in England dey get tremor and mini earthquake whenever you visit the UK lipsrsealed Oya don't be too greedy, dash me small, and i will leave it alone and stop mentioning it and leave it alone to breath and continue to do its thangs cheesy cheesy cheesy             

Waka! angry angry angry
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by agabaI23(m): 11:48am On Sep 22, 2010
Busy_body:

Zip it up Ekwensu, shameless she-man of a tatafo, whitelexi's chronic womaniser thread is only how many months old? undecided And now you don change tory to flirting instead of the abuse allegation you initially accused me of doing in said thread undecided

Bia how you take know say Mukina was the Mod that said this when according to one of your many lies, you were not privy to Damysa's write-up undecided And if i quoted Damysa verbatim, why would i in the same breath be thanking Chaircover for her picture-perfect memory which saved the day undecided Odoyo undecided

Re ROPING CHAIRCOVER IN

I roped her in by lassoing her and tightening the grip until she was in a chokehold and had no choice but to come and post on her own accord abi, helep me see this Sule Igbira oh undecided

RE ROPING JENNYKADRY IN

Thank God all the posts are still there and have been quoted by others to save you attempting to go and modify them. I only mentioned Jennykardry in passing in reference to your moral decadence when you posted Platinumnk's email to deride Inspiredm and Mukina and drag their reputation through the mud. It was you and your cohort who deliberately latched onto this like your life depended on it, continuosly spouting out tons of meaningless and irrelevant trash in an attempt to derail the thread as you unsuccessfully tried doing in the previous thread , and then bitchyalways decided to run away with it and started raving and ranting on and on and on and on and on like a deranged banshee.

ABEG FREE ME TO WAKA PASS, CARRY GO WITH YOUR AIDS AND MALARIA CAMPAIGN NGO cool I DASH YOU THE THREAD, TO CONTINUE COMING UP WITH MORE DROSS AND DRIVEL IN THE BID TO NAIL INSPIRED_M AND NAIRALAND AS LIARS, DON'T LET ME STOP YOU cool

You have said nothing new and you are still struggling to make a point. This is not like your smart self.
Just respond to my last post. You quoted it and chose to talk about a minute part of it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

NDLEA Intercepts 3million Opioid Caps At Lagos Terminal; 8,613kg Loud / Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Duping Several Women (Photo) / RRS Arrests 3 Robbers After Felabration In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 143
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.