Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,326 members, 7,808,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:11 AM

Platinum And Inspired Man - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Platinum And Inspired Man (21619 Views)

Buruji Kashamu The Alleged Drug Lord That Inspired A Netflix Drama / Many Unanswered Question On The Plat "nneka Anyawu" Vs Inspired Saga Series: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by SamMilla1(m): 10:59pm On Sep 10, 2010
By the way  i thought there is/was something like
"Thou shall not use a member's name to create threads"
I remember one of my jokes was modified because i used a member's name ?
What happened, Why is my name on the topic ?

Is this a case of " Two legs good, four legs better" ?
"All animals are equal but some animals are more equal than others"
Unless someone wants to paint my name black as well, Otherwise i ask that my name be removed from this thread.
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by tpiah: 11:02pm On Sep 10, 2010
@ agaba

stop letting your imagination run away with you. Dont know if you think you're sir gallahad or something.

people are simply stating the fact that platinumk does not know the implications of this whole affair.

if you really want to help her then you and sam milla should contact google and have them remove her name from their search engine.

platinunmk herself should also stop bandying her name everywhere- i've seen her post her name on nairaland long before now. Just shows privacy is not a big deal to her.

that's the type of discussion you both should be having with PLATINUNMK  instead of all this idle talking you're doing trying to gain popularity.
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by SamMilla1(m): 11:04pm On Sep 10, 2010
tpiah:

sam milla is an egalomaniac for sure.

among other things.

do you think this your arrogant manner is helping you? Not at all. Threatening people seems to be part and parcel of your existence and you seem to know no other way of interacting.

and why are you bribing people to post on your forum ke. Newsflash: in what way has the cash incentive increased your membership? If not for this platinumk story, how many people were there.

so what exactly did you spend "tens of thousands of naira" on?  

You are just hating and cursing. I have a feature that removes people if they dont login or post for a certain amount of time.
I see no reason for my database to run unnecessary queries all the time.

Numero uno , I am not bribing people to post anything, Its called marketing strategy, Its called giving back to the people.
You just post and  credit goes into your account. Then you buy a recharge card or novel or other things with your credit, Its fun actually.
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by mukina2: 11:05pm On Sep 10, 2010
@ all apologies for saying this late. today is Eid and i was busy smiley

Someone (we all know who) reported to Nairaland's webhost to have the forum taken down , that we were posting the personal info of people and their relatives. Some sadist individual like that.

Thats why the thread was removed.

Everyone knows that NL does not encourage  scam/fruad no matter who did it.
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by tpiah: 11:09pm On Sep 10, 2010
Someone (we all know who) reported to Nairaland's webhost to have the forum taken down , that we were posting the personal info of people and their relatives

then has the seeker's thread with all his personal info been taken down as well?

whoever made that call is the worst type of hypocrite.

didnt platinunmk say she even sent his name to the US embassy as a scammer, all based on her spurious claims?

how's that for ruining someone's reputation, and all mostly because she felt he was cheating on her?

not cool. undecided

karma dey na.
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by Nobody: 11:19pm On Sep 10, 2010
mukina2:

Someone (we all know who) reported to Nairaland's webhost to have the forum taken down , that we were posting the personal info of people and their relatives. Some sadist individual like that.

boohoo - and there i was thinking the Arrow's lawyer had contacted nl.

so all this 'louisiana law' noise was just noise

plat, you're a disgrace to humanity. bloody coward. when u were posting your bfs details, u didn't know about 'personal info'

all these supporters and their 'jealousy/hatred noise'

you lot are typical nigerians

i work in an oil and gas company. in the course of my job, i sometimes have to execute audits of petrol stations to ensure that the dealers are not adjusting petrol pumps to undersell to buyers.

there was this guy i caught this one time - and the guy started what have i done to you , blah blah blah why are u doing this to me have i offended you

that is the stance all this 'jealous of plat' is about attempts to excuse repercussions of wrong behavior as a personal vendetta

if someone else had done this - the same stoopid girl would have been on the thread, bleating about how nigerians are not trustworthy
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by Nobody: 11:28pm On Sep 10, 2010

preach it.

unlike some other forums that need not to be mentioned, nairaland has a zero tolerance policy for fraudulent behavior
on the part of its members

if you wish to scam, deceive, misrepresent,  miscalculate,embezzle , or anything - please find your way to the safe haven of afro wall

you can get tips in how to stonewall /dey kampe/ play janus / be a deadbeat / chapter 11 loopholes  from the sites top posters
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by gestapo(f): 11:28pm On Sep 10, 2010
Sam Milla:

Who lied to who here ?
I was in Paris last year and i asked gabby to pay for something with her credit card.
I also promised to send her the money the following day.
Guess what ? She did pay for the 190 dollars i asked her to pay.
Guess what again ? I sent her 250 dollars the following day, I added some extra cash for her time and trust. Thats me for you.
Now when did it become a crime to ask for help ?
You think i am one of you who uses different names to promote whatever dubious business they are doing.
You really want to toe this path with me ?
I uncovered you here and despite all the administrative lies behind you, People still know who you are.
I count name some nairaland chieftains here who sent me private messages saying they suspected what i confirmed.
One of them happens to be your friend. hahahahahah  *sips Jack Daniels*
Gabby works for me. I can ask her for anything i want. She is a nice and honest person. So if she says i asked her for help, then i did.
Here is another story to feed on, Hbabe also bought recharge cards worth tens of thousands of naira that we give out to people on my forum.
I asked her to do that for me too, Now do you wonder why people trust me a lot even with their own money ?
Pick on that one too and tell the whole world how i am a beggar and how i am nobody.
Being a beggar and nobody is never a crime.
The last of the news is that i use too forums. One is nairaland, the other one belongs to me.
Where is your own ?
Like someone said, The dust is getting down now.
Its time to count gainers and losers.
While i click on google.com >> adsense >> today's earnings.

Where do you click ?

[size=14pt]If i dont like the next thing that comes out of your mouth, I will post a new screenshot that will shock people about you.[/size]

Why all this rant? Spikedcylinder asked a question and i answered, so whats your beef

Motor go jam you, now is that bad enough or do you want me to ramp it up to add your lineage too, because i really want you to say what is biting you angry

And as for the person whom you think is my friend, you are on your own because no friend of mine will ever associate with a traitor or scum bag like you, so keep ranting, i love seeing you getting your thongs in a twist lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

And with friends like gabrywerepe, who needs an enemy No one asked her yet she decided to talk about this in a scamming thread, SO WHAT WOULD HER LEAKING MOUTH HAVE PRODUCED IF ANYONE ASKED HER A QUESTION YOUR LIFE HISTORY undecided undecided
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by maedan(f): 11:32pm On Sep 10, 2010
It's a really small world and it's terrible to be extradicted from anything, even if it's just a forum (Nairaland). It's like a flipping country, or a very huge community at least tongue. To do anything that would make you lose your "citizenship" forever will just be a shame, lol. I mean this is not like being banned for calling someone an unmentionable grin. Life goes on outside NL, we know that of course, but I think plat has lost more than her good name, and I hope in future she takes a turn for the better and seeks to redeem herself one way or another undecided undecided.
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by tpiah: 11:32pm On Sep 10, 2010
this the thread where she says she "exposed" the seeker:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-366436.0.html

quotes from platinunmk

But me coming out meaning I wont stand for it, and to warn others that might get in contact with him

he was shouting "privacy"

It was bothering me more if I was let this imebcile get away with it

he should be sh!!ting in a jail!
Dont worry I took care of him, He will never ever SMELL the UNITED STATES NOR UK

For me to support and cover a SCAMMER
Not on MY DEATH BED!!!!!

yes. I emailed all proofs to the Admin, if need be, I will put them here.

read the thread and notice how she constantly attacks anyone asking her to slow her roll and think it through?
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by chika98: 11:36pm On Sep 10, 2010
mukina2:

Oh I see. So that is what happened huh?
Now who woulda stooped so low? * Puts hand on the chin and wonders*
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by tpiah: 11:37pm On Sep 10, 2010
saw some odes trying to spy on me today.

try anything and see how fast your behind gets busted.

[s]you'll regret the day you and yours got visa[/s].
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by funkybaby(f): 11:38pm On Sep 10, 2010
jacklucas:

LOL @ www.nairalandrejects.com
Is that the synonym for Sam Milla's website ? LMAO

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by gestapo(f): 11:46pm On Sep 10, 2010
mukina2:

Ha ha ha Sam Milla the snitch, who else would report to the webhost of Nairaland grin Personal information that is available all over the internet, personal info my a.r.s.e undecided

And if the thread was taken down for having people's personal details, why did take his own thread down too? Did ite contravene the same rule of posting personal info too? roflmao

And he had the audacity to come and post some inane Louisiana law which was shot to pieces in no time cheesy Ouch, that must have hurt grin
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by tpiah: 11:52pm On Sep 10, 2010
more info on the seeker vs platinunmk saga:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-439934.160.html

and on this one, hackers came from nowhere and singlehandedly erased 50% or more of the thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-443941.0.html

with all your getting, better get wisdom. undecided

where were agaba and sam milla when all this was going on i wonder. Their sanctimonious and long winded lectures could have come in handy then.
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by Nobody: 12:00am On Sep 11, 2010
Insert Quote
saw some odes trying to spy on me today.

try anything and see how fast your behind gets busted.

You need not fear if you got nothing to hide!!!

Let them have a free ride, wish i had someone going through my older posts! cheesy
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by tpiah: 12:20am On Sep 11, 2010
^^ not that na. Wetin concern me with anybody wey wan dig through my posts.

the people i'm referring to know themselves, as do those who sent them.

CAPITAL FAIL AND CONTINUE TO FAIL.

You wont know what hit you!
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by gestapo(f): 12:40am On Sep 11, 2010
tpiah:

where were agaba and sam milla when all this was going on i wonder. Their sanctimonious and long winded lectures could have come in handy then.

see her confessing she blackmailed THESEEKER shocked

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-439934.192.html#msg5998093

I thought it was only FLgators A MINOR, she slandered about sending unclothed pictures, see her accusing Ujujoan too, na wa oh, na so this THESEEKER hot reach undecided

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-439934.128.html#msg5997853

Claiming she will never steal in May 2010,, fastforward to June 2010, a month later, she is on the run and refusing to take inspired_m's calls shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-439934.192.html#msg5998139 

[quote=platinumnk]

I have never had to STEAL or SCaM anyone for money.
Yes I fall for people, because Im honest, and I like to think people are.
But even if i was dead broke I would still be better that the stolen money Seeker plays with.

You know what honey- what comes around goes around-
I could have paid for someone to deal with you plenty of times, but ive been doing better since you dissapeared.

[/quote]

By the way, wey that mofo and his lame, limp and baseless blatant campaign of calumny with his Inspired_m is Gestapo dross and drivel and codswallop and balderdash
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by tpiah: 12:49am On Sep 11, 2010
see wahala:

you been on the run since intepol has been alerted and you been blackmailed from ever entering the US!

all this because of $108 or $150. undecided

the seeker sef don mistoast.

i no wan type the vulgar equivalent of that expression that my friend would have said.

the seeker ti shi iyawo fe.

o fe iyawo daran. grin
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by Nobody: 1:03am On Sep 11, 2010
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-439934.192.html#msg5998093

LOL you make funny comments 190 LOL

Leave him- Yes I am proud-
I have never had to STEAL or SCaM anyone for money. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Yes I fall for people, because Im honest, and I like to think people are. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
But even if i was dead broke I would still be better that the stolen money Seeker plays with.

You know what honey- what comes around goes around- cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
[b]I could have paid for someone to deal with you plenty of times[/b[i]] gbogbo bigz girlz[/i] , but ive been doing better since you dissapeared.

When Neth. asked you why you were using fake documents, why didnt you answer him
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by tpiah: 1:08am On Sep 11, 2010
I could have paid for someone to deal with you

enter asram malla

make some men continue to play the field in the name of sowing wild oats.

una never see the woman wey decades later, go still dey curse you first thing every morning, unfailingly.
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by SamMilla1(m): 1:15am On Sep 11, 2010
oyb is The Seeker.

details coming soon, lipsrsealed
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by Nobody: 1:21am On Sep 11, 2010
Sam Milla:

oyb is The Seeker.

cheesy cheesy grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by SamMilla1(m): 1:25am On Sep 11, 2010
gestapo:

Ha ha ha Sam Milla the snitch, who else would report to the webhost of Nairaland grin Personal information that is available all over the internet, personal info my a.r.s.e undecided

And if the thread was taken down for having people's personal details, why did take his own thread down too? Did ite contravene the same rule of posting personal info too? roflmao

And he had the audacity to come and post some inane Louisiana law which was shot to pieces in no time cheesy Ouch, that must have hurt grin

You see how hatred can make you a liar, You didn't even pause to think whether i can do such a thing or not.
You just concluded that i did that. Naaaaaaah, I am far better than such a thing,
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by Nobody: 1:25am On Sep 11, 2010
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-439934.224.html

you know i have no time for lies. (only miscalculations)
If i wanted to gossip I wouldnt waste my time.
I warned Uju before-

I dont know how many times I gotta say- I dont touch crimminals! (i roll with them)
My parents work hard for everything- why do I have to associate with people who steal? (says the Arrow who rolls with ayettymama and maddog )
what ever you gotta say to me say it now.
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by googles: 1:28am On Sep 11, 2010
Sam Milla:

oyb is The Seeker.

grin

really ?
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by Nobody: 1:36am On Sep 11, 2010
damn spambot

if it was milla na so he go dey talk say seun deleted his posts

Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by SamMilla1(m): 1:44am On Sep 11, 2010
oyb:

damn spambot

if it was milla na so he go dey talk say seun deleted his posts

Private information was part of the post and it is illegal no matter who posted it,
The spam bot is actually smarter than you oyb.
It knows where to draw the line, you dont.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

RRS Arrests 3 Robbers After Felabration In Lagos (Photos) / Abayomi Shogunle Defends SARS: "I Traveled On Road For 3hrs & No one Stopped Me" / Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Duping Several Women (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.