Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

Platinum And Inspired Man - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Platinum And Inspired Man (21618 Views)

Buruji Kashamu The Alleged Drug Lord That Inspired A Netflix Drama / Many Unanswered Question On The Plat "nneka Anyawu" Vs Inspired Saga Series: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by Nobody: 2:09pm On Sep 11, 2010
agabaI23:

said she is banned according to the mail
bull and crap. If she had really wanted to defend herself, she has mukina's yim. muki will unban her.
Or has this same plat not run to mukina to "help" and "protect" her?
That platinumk chick [NNEKA MIRAN ANYANWU] is a child for real, like wtf? Mommy and daddy to clear up your mess? the way she acts like a child just. . . . anywaz undecided
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by agabaI23(m): 2:11pm On Sep 11, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

bull and crap. If she had really wanted to defend herself, she has mukina's yim. muki will unban her.
That platinumk chick [NNEKA MIRAN ANYANWU] is a child for real, like wtf? Mommy and daddy to clear up your mess? the way she acts like a child just. . . . anywaz undecided

Indexing for google.
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by Nobody: 2:15pm On Sep 11, 2010
agabaI23:

Indexing for google.
Yea whatev, you think if I want your indexing deleted, it wont get deleted? cheesy Even copy the screen page. I have put together my own evidence when this bytch was using my middle name to "slander" my name.

Now answer the question plz cool cool

Ileke-IdI:

Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by spikedcylinder: 2:34pm On Sep 11, 2010
Agaba, can you please stop calling my name, you flipping hypocrite?
Thank you.
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by Nobody: 2:57pm On Sep 11, 2010
bb can u post me the link to the thread you are talking abt? Honestly i am very disappointed,hw can agaba even suggest we rsame person?smh
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by agabaI23(m): 4:19pm On Sep 11, 2010
spikedcylinder:

Agaba, can you please stop calling my name, you flipping hypocrite?
Thank you.

Tell me I was wrong. Were you not the one who told me about it?
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by spikedcylinder: 4:25pm On Sep 11, 2010
Yea, so? And what was your reaction then? What did you do about it? undecided
You know what? Don't answer me. You are filthy.
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by Vealkyrie(f): 4:42pm On Sep 11, 2010
Sam Milla:

I think i am only trying to find out why most of the hatred for platinum is coming from a particular section.
Nothing bad in doing that.

Anyway, This is my last post on this topic until my name is removed from it.

^^^^^^What are you driving at?
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by agabaI23(m): 4:46pm On Sep 11, 2010
spikedcylinder:

Yea, so? And what was your reaction then? What did you do about it? undecided
You know what? Don't answer me. You are filthy.

Yes ma I will not answer you. But how many days after was that? Tell everyone my reaction here. And BTW by the time you told me, the accusation thread was nowhere to be found. I guess it was deleted.  True or false?

lol you just realised that I am filthy?
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by Nobody: 7:23pm On Sep 11, 2010
From gestapo

Jennykadry,

Ozone is the guy she was kissing in the bush, and according to her stories then, she wanted to come to Nigeria to see him but lied to her Parents she was going to do charity work for the Aisha2 she has been donating all her salary to.

From her posts on that thread, her parents does not know Ozone the guy in the bush, otherwise they would not have allowed her to travel. I'm sure that thread can be dug out too.

I mean seriously! grin Where do folks dig up this type of stories from?

1. Ozone was NOT the guy in that photo.

2. She went to naija with her ENTIRE family, she didnt go alone. I've seen the fotos.

Wow is this thread still about Inspired's $14000?
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by gestapo(f): 10:56pm On Sep 11, 2010
davidylan:

Wow is this thread still about Inspired's $14000?

Well it was until Platinumnk's Christian Mum sent a hate filled character assasination missive to Inspired_men, that he was the tribalist responsible for all the woes in her daughter's life undecided I could have sworn the entity called the devil was supposed to be responsible for these Anyway, what do i know, I will confirm this with my Pastor in Church tomorrow lipsrsealed and i need to start paying more attention in Church, instead of my mind wandering and wondering why that even that short girl in the choir could get a man and i can't tongue

Inspired is a Yoruba tribalist
Inspired was the reason her daughter moved out of home
Inspired was the reason she had an accident in California (never mind Platinumnk's confession on nairalandrejects.com that she has only ever been to NYC on inspired's behalf)
Her compassionate and modest daughter sends all the money she earned working for inspired to Aisha2's charity in Nigeria, hence reason she has no clothes. . . . . . . . . . not one reference was made about the reason that led to Inspired_m losing his rags and flipping embarassed

davidylan:

From gestapo

I mean seriously! grin Where do folks dig up this type of stories from?

1. Ozone was NOT the guy in that photo.

2. She went to naija with her ENTIRE family, she didnt go alone. I've seen the fotos.

Well before you label me with the tatafo tag, all we -our firm with Tigeraws, Scooby1, Justwise, etc on the books - are about, is smoking out and snuffing out criminals, reprobates, scammers, etc in our midst. So it is hard not to notice the antics of a few Nairalanders especially the likes of 190, Mamagee, Becomerich, Bigmodo, MOBO444, Mr No Offence, etc, and Platinumnk with her "I am the illest, flyest, err'thing-est, elephant-in-the-room swagger this side of the South Coast was hard to miss.

So unless you are telling us she was dating another guy the same time she was dating Ozone, THAT DUDE IN THE BUSH IS OZONE. You might be onto something though, as i recall you mentioning that rather than her being chased for her "hotness", rather she was the one eagerly fond of throwing herself at men lipsrsealed

Now where was i, chei embarassed

Yeah, i recall you were on one of those threads, and unless my memory is failing me, that was the only thread you would see the legendary Dafidi can i call you that, lol struggle uncomfortably to rate someone of the opposite gender OVERALL, and it was not until she posted the pix of her bosom AS A SEPERATE ENTITY ON ITS OWN RIGHT, that you grudgingly gave it a 2/10 cheesy Now that I or the inprint of the memory of that picture has managed to juggle your memory, AM I RIGHT OR AM I RIGHT cheesy

She also posted somewhere about pining for him and that her parents would not allow her travel to visit him, and were neither aware of his existence, Ozone was her forbidden fruit lipsrsealed Didn't her Momma also mention the sole reason for her only trip was for charitable missionary work for the Lord shocked if only  

NB
Friendly word of advice, berra arm yourself a credible reason for the day you get probed why statistics reveal you spend 85% of your time on NL in the Religion section, IT WILL BE USED AGAINST YOU ONE DAY, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED, APPARENTLY IT IS WORSE THAN THE GREATEST CRIME OF THE CENTURY lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by spikedcylinder: 11:08pm On Sep 11, 2010
I used to think all these love love things they wrote on NL was play play na. Especially in that Jacquan episode.
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by Basseti: 11:24pm On Sep 11, 2010
gestapo:

Anyway, what do i know, I will confirm this with my Pastor in Church tomorrow lipsrsealed and i need to start paying more attention in Church, instead of my mind wandering and wondering why that even that short girl in the choir could get a man and i can't tongue

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I wanna assume that your advert didnt go down very well cheesy
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by gestapo(f): 11:47pm On Sep 11, 2010

Nneka ThePretty- Serpent Anyanwu 11 September at 09:52
Hey I was banned from NL but could you post this.
Hey, its amazing how one can just hear one side and run with the facts. I worked with Inspired from March and right from the beginning the experience had been rocky.There has always been discrepancies in the accounts He stated that he paid 500 per vehicle, which was a lie, Many times it was Less than Half, but SINCE MARCH I never complained, nor where there any problems. He ran up a bill to the Shipper for aprox 9 cars, not sending enough for both the cars and the shipper, I sent funds to the shipper and the Rest to A Dealer in Cleavland. It funny how he posts what he paid but not what he owed. Till date Inspired is STILL Silent. He denies sending me to places to buy cars when I have evidence of likewise. Due to legal matter I'm not going to post screenshots of any transactions besides what I have shown. From what I've seen Inspired and many others people lies don't add up. It did not take 5 weeks to contact Inspired and most of our communication was email/yim since MARCH. Most times he would call just to say "Come Online" I had not spoken with the shipper because simply I had already TOLD inspired, he did not agree so what am I supposed to do? Then he called about what he was posted on NL, OBviously there was communication back and forth, how else would I get a screenshot of mukina's and "emmanuel woods" private YIM? Abi na I hacked Inspired's Computer and stole that as well? Simple fact of this that these claims are STILL UNPROVEN, BIASED, and until proven cannot be posted.
A lot of people are really taking their time to satisfy their thirst for blood, how can I go to 9ja ONE time? Where is that info from? Someone paying you to write? I guess the hate that fuels those who seek to be heard. . .
A LOT of people mention theseeker, the seeker =oyb lol, maybe who knows, a LOT of underground stuff happens on NL, but I'll say this one last time, NONE of this rubbish posting is the truth. Since I dont belong on NL, I'm not protecting anyone, and Sistawoman, you introduced me to TS, when I talked to you about my issues, and Val2rhyme you sent me a YIM exposing TS fake documents, Where TS and Naturez slept over at your house and were discussing their schemes. Val2rhyme exposed TS to me and knowing his involvement with others, I couldn't keep quiet. After 190 almost sent him 30k then turned around and made him his best friend. LOL Lots of people knew about it but stand to keep quiet, I'm not going to write a SOB story because I've done that before and honestly I don't see the point, but if someone has to plead a case it SHOULD NEVER be with LIES.

What a terrible liar she is too embarassed

Did THESEEKER not use THEPELICAN to come and defend himself (not saying you should too as you have nothing to defend, you already confessed you took the money until the bad friends you surrounded yourself with, convinced you to say you miscalculated and Inspired is the one owing, like we were all born yesterday) undecided

She only started working with Inspired this March 2010, running off with the money June 2010, yet according to her Mum, Inspired mislead her because as we all know, since she registered on Nl in 2009, she is only found in the Religion section as well as the Charity section, until that evil inspired corrupted her innocent self cry cry

Communication was one way, instigated by Inspired_m at all times to no avail, and please quit lying, the YIM CONVO between him and Mukina2 transpired after 5 weeks of silence from your end and moments before this case went live to prove how serious he was to recoup his money at all cost. Check the date, can she read though, because she is so full of lies, she might have been pretending and lying she attends school but only walks past it and never ventured in  

And yet again, the story of how Sistawoman introduced her to THESEEKER by holding a gun to Platinumnk's head, didn't know Sistawoman was such a horrible person to force Plat under duress. Sistawoman must have been in on THESEEKER'S underground runs too, and only wanted to use Platnumnk to bring in THESEEKER, her toyboy lipsrsealed SISTAWOMAN IN A COUGAR shocked shocked

Val2rhyme and nethacker told her about THESEEKER'S runs yet she still went ahead to offer to use her Dad's account to help him, and only cried wolf when, as aptly described by Sauron, she felt THESEEKER'S erection was facing somewhere else embarassed SHE NO DEY SHAME embarassed embarassed

OYB is THESEEKER and his crime, posting the drivel being spewed out on nairalandreject.com on Nairaland, now thats it, case solved, everyone go home, the show is over undecided
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by gestapo(f): 12:10am On Sep 12, 2010
spikedcylinder:

I used to think all these love love things they wrote on NL was play play na. Especially in that Jacquan episode.

Well maybe the other ladies were playing but she was determined, and probably reason Jacquan legged it and didn't attend cheesy

Basseti:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I wanna assume that your advert didnt go down very well cheesy

You need to see this girl angry angry angry tongue
Well, my God is a miracle working God, and it was revealed to me that 2010 is my year. I shouldn't do all this talking for nothing and the silence from Inspired_m's quarter is conspicuously worrying, i have to remain positive so i am concluding that maybe he is shy and doesn't know how to toast a lady cheesy But if he still remains silence after 2 days, from where I from SILENCE MEANS CONSENT, so i will just pack my load and move in angry and go and claim my rightful place as the neck to his head grin

But if he still refuses, i will move down the pecking order - TKB417, Jaybee, Kilode!, Pataki, Agaba. Are you single by the way, because i could bump Agaba for you grin
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by Nobody: 12:22am On Sep 12, 2010
gestapo:

Well before you label me with the tatafo tag, all we -our firm with Tigeraws, Scooby1, Justwise, etc on the books - are about, is smoking out and snuffing out criminals, reprobates, scammers, etc in our midst. So it is hard not to notice the antics of a few Nairalanders especially the likes of 190, Mamagee, Becomerich, Bigmodo, MOBO444, Mr No Offence, etc, and Platinumnk with her "I am the illest, flyest, err'thing-est, elephant-in-the-room swagger this side of the South Coast was hard to miss.

So unless you are telling us she was dating another guy the same time she was dating Ozone, THAT DUDE IN THE BUSH IS OZONE. You might be onto something though, as i recall you mentioning that rather than her being chased for her "hotness", rather she was the one eagerly fond of throwing herself at men lipsrsealed

Now where was i, chei embarassed

Yeah, i recall you were on one of those threads, and unless my memory is failing me, that was the only thread you would see the legendary Dafidi can i call you that, lol struggle uncomfortably to rate someone of the opposite gender OVERALL, and it was not until she posted the pix of her bosom AS A SEPERATE ENTITY ON ITS OWN RIGHT, that you grudgingly gave it a 2/10 cheesy Now that I or the inprint of the memory of that picture has managed to juggle your memory, AM I RIGHT OR AM I RIGHT cheesy

She also posted somewhere about pining for him and that her parents would not allow her travel to visit him, and were neither aware of his existence, Ozone was her forbidden fruit lipsrsealed Didn't her Momma also mention the sole reason for her only trip was for charitable missionary work for the Lord shocked if only  

the dude was not ozone. period. You people just enjoy inventing tales. Seriously even inspired isnt posting as obsessively as you folks are doing, one would be tempted to think its your money at stake. Why so much vituperative hatred over someone you've never met?

gestapo:

NB
Friendly word of advice, berra arm yourself a credible reason for the day you get probed why statistics reveal you spend 85% of your time on NL in the Religion section, IT WILL BE USED AGAINST YOU ONE DAY, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED, APPARENTLY IT IS WORSE THAN THE GREATEST CRIME OF THE CENTURY lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

You would do well to heed your own advice.
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by Nobody: 12:37am On Sep 12, 2010
lmao gestapo did u really have to go into details,tatafo rotflmsbo u r a nut case, I somehow saw a few pieces of d email her mum sent,and the woman was told by her lovely daughter dat she was going for aisha's charity work

Btw did she really help aisha out?
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by Nobody: 12:41am On Sep 12, 2010
@david

Lets derail a little, i remember your little tete a te with spikey and she directly told u, u were making up stories from nothing,u accused her of calling u countless of times,u also aacused her of wanting to date all of which she denied and was not afraid to

I ask you this simple question david, do you also enjoy telling lies as well as inventing stories?
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by gestapo(f): 12:42am On Sep 12, 2010
davidylan:

the dude was not ozone. period. You people just enjoy inventing tales. Seriously even inspired isnt posting as obsessively as you folks are doing, one would be tempted to think its your money at stake. Why so much vituperative hatred over someone you've never met?

You would do well to heed your own advice.

She posted this pix the same period she joined Nairaland and was dating Ozone, but its all right if you want us to believe your story that she was two-timing him, makes sense.

Ah, you can talk, as if you weren't taking swipes at her too, as well as making snide comments about your perceived foes and once they reply start yelping and whining that you did not mention them, whereas you were the one always throwing the first punch. Your pathetic posts are still there for all to see undecided

According to them, I aminspired_m, Oyb is THESEEKER, etc so we have every right to seek our pound of flesh, whats it to you angry cool cool

jennykadry:

lmao gestapo did u really have to go into details,tatafo rotflmsbo u r a nut case, I somehow saw a few pieces of d email her mum sent,and the woman was told by her lovely daughter dat she was going for aisha's charity work

Btw did she really help aisha out?

It is annoying isn't it embarassed

As for the Aisha angle, Aisha2 posted in the original thread randomly that Platinumnk sent her $230, so since she is now claiming Inspired did not pay her well, we have to assume that $230 was all he paid her since, and if i were her, i would sue him for not paying me minimum wages lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by Nobody: 12:57am On Sep 12, 2010
jennykadry:

@david

Lets derail a little, i remember your little tete a te with spikey and she directly told u, u were making up stories from nothing,u accused her of calling u countless of times,u also aacused her of wanting to date all of which she denied and was not afraid to

I ask you this simple question david, do you also enjoy telling lies as well as inventing stories?

Let me take your digression point by point:

1. On the spikey issue, i simply posted the facts AS IS . . . of course did you expect her to agree? Seriously be real. Its easy to "not be afraid" to deny when you're on the web.

2. On the plat issue, the dude isnt ozone . . . i was aware when she went to meet the guy. He looks nothing like ozone for starters. Seriously this should not even be an issue.

gestapo:

She posted this pix the same period she joined Nairaland and was dating Ozone, but its all right if you want us to believe your story that she was two-timing him, makes sense.

Ah, you can talk, as if you weren't taking swipes at her too, as well as making snide comments about your perceived foes and once they reply start yelping and whining that you did not mention them, whereas you were the one always throwing the first punch. Your pathetic posts are still there for all to see undecided

Dumb. I simply corrected your predilection for LYING about an issue you knew nothing about. Oh well i cant say i didnt see that coming . . .

When she was going to meet the dude - i knew.
When they met - i knew.
When she was talking about the guy either starting up a biz in naija or coming here to school - i knew.

You all didnt. Now you're talking about the guy being ozone? What a joke.
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by Nobody: 1:47am On Sep 12, 2010
she denied it david, she did confront you even though you were busy making snide remarks,she fished your replies out and confronted you without beating around d bush. You went ahead and mentioned doyin's name and thank goodness the dude did nt even bother to come on here and say stuffs.

I will also defend myself if some dude comes on here to accuse me of such,so its normal, TOH even on the other hand had issues with you as well,and have you ever bothered to find out the main reason why this women are having issues with you? You cannot come on here and say thrash about somebody's looks or love life just cos you feel they should be disgraced in public. You have had your own share of running around with them women here so you are nt not so innocent afteall, the last case you had was with h2so4 in as much as i never zgree with him i honestly could see where the dude was coming from, I myself was shocked when i saw ur first rrply to him and i was like wth? the dude himself was shocked as well. You MR MAN cannot come on here and claim you know it all, you cannot continue being a nag without having issues with people, you cannot come on here and throw snide remarks at people cos you ddo not agree with what they've posted here. If you do not agree fine just dont go about telling pple they are inventing tales when you yourself is guilty at it
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by Nobody: 1:51am On Sep 12, 2010
gestapo let it go , i myself used to wonder if this is the same david i know, the dude was never involved in whinning. The worst part is him calling peeps liars when he's done same
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by Nobody: 2:05am On Sep 12, 2010
pardon me shorthand and errors david, browsing from my nokia 3310 fone

Let's agree you posted facts as it is. A woman came to you ,crying and told you she was having issues with her bf infact she practically confided in you,she rang you  up lots of times telling u abt her love life cos then according to her you were the only she held in high regards, the first person she knew outside NL. Now what did you do? You kept a mental note of everything she told you and decided to use it against her  or tell it out to nlders although we weren't there when it happened just to get back @ her. If you had issues with her why did u nt settle it off without bring out the all the information she told you in confidence.

what facts are you talking abt,for real?
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by Basseti: 2:08am On Sep 12, 2010
@ gestapo

Thanks. grin

I think Agaba needs that position more than I do. So thanks but no thanks cheesy
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by darkman200: 2:13am On Sep 12, 2010
yeah the whole thing with David and Spikey was not good for David, the dude is a smart one but he lost it completely with spikey , i think he loves her still sad and i think she cares too, they are both having lovers spat on NL page, get a room David and Spikey and everything will be resolved amicably if it's not already
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by Nobody: 2:36am On Sep 12, 2010
LMAO ,ROTFLMSGBO @ darkman you are a case,lol @ getting a room and still loving eachother,make them catch you

I myself used to and still see david as a smart one, i have even said it countless of times on this forum that his wife will be a lucky woman,but then the dude suprised me by bringing out everything spikey told him off nl to nairaland and thats assuming spikey told him anything

@basetti
Agaba is a good lover,you have got to experience that guys romantic and shag??ging skills before you know what i am talking abt,refer to gestapo for more info on agaba's skills
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by tpiah: 2:45am On Sep 12, 2010
I'm totally lost since

1. I dont remember seeing a photo of platinumnk kissing ozone in the bush. When she first joined she had a picture of her boyfriend in PH.

2. Havent seen the mum's email but if she's blaming other people for platinunmk's actions, that doesnt look good. Wont say more but expect platinunmk to grow bigger wings undecided

3. Cant make head or tail of david's issues with spikedcylinder. I could have sworn I've never even seen them interacting on nl before that thead.
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by Nobody: 3:18am On Sep 12, 2010
tpia i remember seeing plat kissing one dude in d bush on her profile when she first registered.

Plats mum is blaming inspired for plats way ward life, she reckons plat is a serious born again xtian who gave her salary out to charity and spent no dime buying material things for herself,someone should show dat woman all the unclothed and only nipples covered pics her daughter's been posting on nl. She also said inspired is d reason plat moved out of the house just to continue wt her online biz

She also said she has been begging plat for over a decade to visit naija but the gurl refused cos she simpky hated d idea,,she said it was only last yr plat decided to visit naija and apparently we all saw d result on her profile

As for spike n dafidi,never knew they had issues until this whole saga
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by Nobody: 3:21am On Sep 12, 2010
now that ends my amebo news,dont ask how i saw d pieces of d mail, i gathered d info from millions of pple
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by Nobody: 3:36am On Sep 12, 2010
I respect the woman because she's an elder, but that way of thinking disappoints me.
My mother would have talked down on me, humiliated me by discussing my actions with her sister, and mentally/verbally whipped me back in shape. I dont even want to imagine disappointing and disgracing my mom amongst the Ekiti comm in FL like this.
But I dont really blame Nneka anyanwu [platinumk]'s mom, we all know how convincing plat's lies are. Show could have told her mom story story.

IMAGINE, DUPING A MAN OF HIS $14K. CHEI!!!
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by Mobinga: 5:32am On Sep 12, 2010
E neva do?? Inspired isn't even as worried as plats hater's are angry
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by tpiah: 6:10am On Sep 12, 2010
and who are plat's haters?

e be like say as soon as some men see breasts they lose all ability to reason.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Duping Several Women (Photo) / RRS Arrests 3 Robbers After Felabration In Lagos (Photos) / Abayomi Shogunle Defends SARS: "I Traveled On Road For 3hrs & No one Stopped Me"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.