Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,819 members, 7,802,625 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:43 PM

Five Nigerians Held For Robbery In UAE - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Five Nigerians Held For Robbery In UAE (36623 Views)

3 Nigerians Held With Drugs Worth Rs 1 Crore In Decoy Op In Bengaluru, India / Candlelight And Burial Held For Cairo Based Man Burnt To Death By His Wife - Vid / Nigerians Held In Kenyan Prison Over Minor Offences Cry Out For Help. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Nigerians Held For Robbery In UAE by Nobody: 10:58pm On Mar 31, 2019
I bet that money isn't up to $5000.
Re: Five Nigerians Held For Robbery In UAE by Jewingle(m): 11:15pm On Mar 31, 2019
gypsey:
lol. U are funny. Money is 245m in naira

3 Likes

Re: Five Nigerians Held For Robbery In UAE by hogwarth: 12:00am On Apr 01, 2019
But wait , how will some one pay for visa, pay for ticket, pay for accommodation travel from Nigeria to go and in a more advanced and developed country.....when u never fit deal with F SARS or our big belle police men in Nigeria.
I think this there village people get hand for this matter. cheesy

May God forgive them and Grant them repentant hearts. Amen

3 Likes

Re: Five Nigerians Held For Robbery In UAE by chykz47(m): 12:11am On Apr 01, 2019
lovere:
one of the idiot was arrested where he hid in ras al khaimah. guess how he was caught...?
Are you in Ras Al Khaimah m
Re: Five Nigerians Held For Robbery In UAE by toplinetrtrend: 12:43am On Apr 01, 2019
Chipink:
In uae?
They are dead

Nope, look at their black Dry lips, they are actually Afonjas that's one of their physical features grin

A friend came back from the UAE a couple of months ago and said the theft and Robbery activities of igbo boys have spoilt the chance of many Nigerians to get jobs.

3 Likes

Re: Five Nigerians Held For Robbery In UAE by Gulher: 2:46am On Apr 01, 2019
I must visit Dubai before they make Visa hard. Nigerians are just annoying.
Re: Five Nigerians Held For Robbery In UAE by Oritsewhandey(m): 3:16am On Apr 01, 2019
[quote author=Chipink post=77147550]In uae?
They are dead

Nope, look at their black Dry lips, they are actually Afonjas that's one of their physical features grin[/wire]

They are from CASE STUDY PART OF NIGERIA, WHERE THE PLAIN IS FLAT.
Re: Five Nigerians Held For Robbery In UAE by Oritsewhandey(m): 3:16am On Apr 01, 2019
[quote author=Chipink post=77147550]In uae?
They are dead

Nope, look at their black Dry lips, they are actually Afonjas that's one of their physical features grin[/wire]

They are from CASE STUDY PART OF NIGERIA, WHERE THE PLAIN IS FLAT!
Re: Five Nigerians Held For Robbery In UAE by baratech: 4:06am On Apr 01, 2019
Ibrahimmrfish:
Actually they know the difference between the northern part and southern part of Nigeria,in UAE,Saudi and the rest of the gulf Arab states.

So do they call them Southern Nigerians or Northern Nigerians or Nigerians?

1 Like

Re: Five Nigerians Held For Robbery In UAE by Maldon: 7:31am On Apr 01, 2019
Chipink:
In uae?
They are dead

Nope, look at their black Dry lips, they are actually Afonjas that's one of their physical features grin

Afonjas Well you’re wrong on this. This happened few blocks away to where am living. They’re all igbos, this isn’t just happening, Igbos have spoilt here and is getting harder for Nigerians. Nobody wants to employ Nigerians anymore all in the name of havocs caused by so called *Igbos* splits

1 Like

Re: Five Nigerians Held For Robbery In UAE by Maldon: 7:45am On Apr 01, 2019
Chipink:
In uae?
They are dead

Well you’re wrong on this. This happened few blocks away from my apartment. They’re all Igbos and this isn’t the first time. You Igbos spoilt Nigerians reputation here in uae everyday. People are now scared to employ Nigerians all in the name of havocs caused by you people. Mind you am not being sentimental but it’s the truth. Keep mute next time don’t conclude. Fool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Nigerians Held For Robbery In UAE by Chipink(f): 8:14am On Apr 01, 2019
Maldon:

[s]Well you’re wrong on this. This happened few blocks away from my apartment. They’re all Igbos and this isn’t the first time. You Igbos spoilt Nigerians reputation here in uae everyday. People are now scared to employ Nigerians all in the name of havocs caused by you people. Mind you am not being sentimental but it’s the truth. Keep mute next time don’t conclude. Fool[/s]

Trash u liar! U will not die well for telling lies
We know how yorubas tarnish nigeria image abroad, in UK and America
And in sure these guys here are confirmed Yoruba.

1 Like

Re: Five Nigerians Held For Robbery In UAE by Chipink(f): 8:17am On Apr 01, 2019
toplinetrtrend:

A friend came back from the UAE a couple of months ago and said the theft and Robbery activities of igbo boys have spoilt the chance of many Nigerians to get jobs.

My also also came back from there last week.
He said the the yorubas engaging in scam, fraudster and criminality , has made things difficult for Nigerians..
God will purnish all u yoruba criminals tarnishing nigeria image across the globe.

Re: Five Nigerians Held For Robbery In UAE by smartspeakerz: 8:28am On Apr 01, 2019
Its quite appalling when indecency becomes an act of young and vibrant youths, what a shame!!!

I see most of these as lack of good grooming from home and excessive greediness to achieve through crook means, where has he led them all!
Truth of the matter, their family should forget about them, no amount of bribe can get them released, they are gone..

What a wasted life. sad
Re: Five Nigerians Held For Robbery In UAE by Fogman(m): 8:38am On Apr 01, 2019
gypsey:
About N242m
Re: Five Nigerians Held For Robbery In UAE by Nobody: 8:42am On Apr 01, 2019
Jewingle:
lol. U are funny. Money is 245m in naira
what?! shocked I am going to UAE to become a robber
Re: Five Nigerians Held For Robbery In UAE by Nobody: 8:43am On Apr 01, 2019
Fogman:

About N242m
What?! shocked I am going to join the Robbers in UAE
Re: Five Nigerians Held For Robbery In UAE by Fogman(m): 8:44am On Apr 01, 2019
gypsey:
What?! shocked I am going to join the Robbers in UAE

Dem go kill you o

1 Like

Re: Five Nigerians Held For Robbery In UAE by Nobody: 8:50am On Apr 01, 2019
Fogman:

Dem go catch you o
I will know that Atleast i tried. grin
Re: Five Nigerians Held For Robbery In UAE by Fogman(m): 8:59am On Apr 01, 2019
gypsey:
I will know that Atleast i tried. grin

You are playing with death. Why go into a venture you are not guaranteed to succeed in?
Re: Five Nigerians Held For Robbery In UAE by awesomet1(m): 9:11am On Apr 01, 2019
xyz123456:
I need to change this Nigerian passport. Even Niger & Chad passports are better. These guys are a disgrace.. You came on visit visa on March 18 and went for robbery on March 20, Later UAE will make their visa more difficult for Nigerians. We are just too corrupt. Are we the only Africans that is suffering??

My brother, it is very disheartening.
Re: Five Nigerians Held For Robbery In UAE by 989900: 9:56am On Apr 01, 2019
They tried it in 2003 (with less security apparatus) in Dubai, and all 8 or so of them were caught.
Do these guys ever learn?

1 Like

Re: Five Nigerians Held For Robbery In UAE by lovere: 10:30am On Apr 01, 2019
chykz47:

Are you in Ras Al Khaimah m
Yes
Re: Five Nigerians Held For Robbery In UAE by TANID(m): 10:35am On Apr 01, 2019
OboOlora:
I wasn’t hoping to see Hushpuppi, bnaira, Obie omoba, Atunrase6 and Tinuke Okon’s fiancee there

Awon ole oloriburuku omo
Kilod Wan Se O Ti Tele Ni
Re: Five Nigerians Held For Robbery In UAE by RiyadhGoddess(f): 11:05am On Apr 01, 2019
JBoss25:
wtf, so people are getting away with it in UAE?

Yes before but I doubt it now...
Re: Five Nigerians Held For Robbery In UAE by Joe4real1988(m): 1:35pm On Apr 01, 2019
xyz123456:

I have a very good job in Dubai and my family is settled here. I love the country cos they pay one of the highest salary in the world for professionals. But Naija passport always scares me. I am thinking of getting another passport but I am not sure I will get good job in Canada & Australia. I have a friend who is thinking of buying comoros island passport for AED500,000 (50 Million naira). I dont want to lose my good job in Dubai but also I need a new passport
Guy, i wish we could talk. I really want urgent info concerning that side.
Re: Five Nigerians Held For Robbery In UAE by greypencils: 3:32pm On Apr 01, 2019
ubee:

Suggest? You don't need to suggest. It's not your call. There are standards and processes in treating these types of cases in UAE and the entire middle-east.
These guys are already walking corpse.
They are getting the death sentence... No two ways about it.
Re: Five Nigerians Held For Robbery In UAE by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 5:18pm On Apr 01, 2019
baratech:

So do they call them Southern Nigerians or Northern Nigerians or Nigerians?
They call the northern Hausa.
Re: Five Nigerians Held For Robbery In UAE by femliany(m): 7:15am On Apr 02, 2019
[quote author=Dannybammz post=77147428]Five Nigerians, who allegedly stormed a money exchange in Sharjah and fled with Dh2.3 million, have been arrested, the police said on Sunday. According to the police, the men barged into the exchange and smashed the glass barrier between the customers and the staff, stole the money in multiple currencies and fled.

Two employees at the exchange were injured as they resisted the robbers. One of them managed to notify the police.

The Sharjah Police coordinated with forces from Abu Dhabi, Ras Al Khaimah and Ajman to nab the suspects from four emirates within 48 hours after the robbery was committed.

The incident was reported at Al Ansari Exchange in Al Tawoon area. A top police official said the suspects came to the country on visit visas on March 18. For two days, they studied the exchange office before deciding to the robbery around midnight - just before the shop was to close. On March 20, four of the suspects stormed into the exchange office, while one waited in a car outside. After the four suspects rushed out with the money, they fled in the car.

Major-General Saif Al Zeri Al Shamsi, Commander-in-Chief of the Sharjah Police, said the whole amount has been recovered.

"The police team reached the site within seven minutes after the robbery was reported. The injured staff members were rushed to the hospital, where they were discharged the next day," the officer said.

The police lifted forensic evidence from the site and formed a team to crack the case. "Arrest warrants for the suspects were circulated at all ports of the country to prevent them from leaving."

The police got the number plate of the car in which the suspects fled. Following this lead, they arrested one of the suspects in Sharjah. This suspect led the police to the others - two in Ajman, one in Abu Dhabi and one in Ras Al Khaimah.

The suspects, who confessed to the crime, have been referred to the public prosecution.

https://m.khaleejtimes.com/news/crime-and-courts/5-men-held-for-dh2-million-robbery-in-uae

Their heads has shown where they are from

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

24 Ways To Stay Out Of Trouble In Nigeria / Two Nigerians Arrested In Thailand For Cocaine Production In Their House / Film Producer Poisons His Lover, Killing Her Unborn Baby (Lhoto)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.