Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,123 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

Black Nigerians Now 6th Most Miserable People In The World -the Cable - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Black Nigerians Now 6th Most Miserable People In The World -the Cable (914 Views)

Nigeria Is 6th Most Terrorised Country In The World / Steve Hanke: Nigeria Ranked Sixth Most Miserable Country In The World / ''Nigeria Is The Most Miserable Place To Live On Earth Right Now'' - Pat Utomi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Black Nigerians Now 6th Most Miserable People In The World -the Cable by teufelein(f): 3:51pm On Mar 31, 2019
Re: Black Nigerians Now 6th Most Miserable People In The World -the Cable by SLAP44: 3:53pm On Mar 31, 2019
grin
Re: Black Nigerians Now 6th Most Miserable People In The World -the Cable by JasonScoolari: 3:55pm On Mar 31, 2019
Special thanks to the lifeless miserable drunkard called buhari. We're getting there gradually.

4 Likes

Re: Black Nigerians Now 6th Most Miserable People In The World -the Cable by Ikechu12: 4:00pm On Mar 31, 2019
Let me make it easy for BMC.

"iPod yoots. Fake news. iPod yoots. PDP propaganda. PDP corruption. GEJ, GEJ."

Someone fill in the usual deflection they give whether discussion about the worthless they made una. grin grin
Re: Black Nigerians Now 6th Most Miserable People In The World -the Cable by stefanweeks: 4:03pm On Mar 31, 2019
Wetin we no go hear?

Which one is black Nigerians?

Abi Nigeria get white? shocked
Re: Black Nigerians Now 6th Most Miserable People In The World -the Cable by BuhariAdvocate: 4:07pm On Mar 31, 2019
Even from headline you will know it's a fake news.

1 Like

Re: Black Nigerians Now 6th Most Miserable People In The World -the Cable by Larryfest(m): 4:07pm On Mar 31, 2019
stefanweeks:
Wetin we no go hear?

Lol, you go fear bloggers naa. No be only black Nigerians na red Nigerians..

1 Like

Re: Black Nigerians Now 6th Most Miserable People In The World -the Cable by teufelein(f): 4:11pm On Mar 31, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Even from headline you will know it's a fake news.

last time i went visiting i didn't see neither chinese nigerians nor libanese nigerians suffering rather what i observed were alot of miserable and unhappy black nigerians. facts are sacred, my friend.
Re: Black Nigerians Now 6th Most Miserable People In The World -the Cable by teufelein(f): 4:26pm On Mar 31, 2019
“My modified Misery Index is the sum of the unemployment, inflation and bank lending rates, minus the percentage change in real GDP per capita. Higher readings on the first three elements are “bad” and make people more miserable.

“These are offset by a “good” (GDP per capita growth), which is subtracted from the sum of the “bads.” A higher Misery Index score reflects a higher level of “misery,” and it’s a simple enough metric that a busy president, without time for extensive economic briefings, can understand at a glance.”
Re: Black Nigerians Now 6th Most Miserable People In The World -the Cable by GOFRONT(m): 4:43pm On Mar 31, 2019
How come about the blacks if our parents Adam n eve were whites??
Re: Black Nigerians Now 6th Most Miserable People In The World -the Cable by teufelein(f): 4:59pm On Mar 31, 2019
....see, doubting thomases!

Re: Black Nigerians Now 6th Most Miserable People In The World -the Cable by socialmediaman: 5:01pm On Mar 31, 2019
Being poverty capital of the world and a handicapped government comes with freebies too

1 Like

Re: Black Nigerians Now 6th Most Miserable People In The World -the Cable by loveth360(f): 5:59pm On Mar 31, 2019
stefanweeks:
Wetin we no go hear?

of course there are black nigeria,

black nigeria are very hateful,they hate the light skin people from nigeria.

Two pictures blow explains more.

Re: Black Nigerians Now 6th Most Miserable People In The World -the Cable by okomogo(m): 6:46pm On Mar 31, 2019
When you have a miserable president that is suffering from unknown ailments and his cabal insist on getting him a second term, it is only normal for her citizens to be miserable. I'm only stund we are in number 6 instead of first or second as we deserve.
Re: Black Nigerians Now 6th Most Miserable People In The World -the Cable by nlPoster: 2:53pm On Oct 17, 2019
stefanweeks:
Wetin we no go hear?

Nigerians of negroid ancestry, currently known as black.
Re: Black Nigerians Now 6th Most Miserable People In The World -the Cable by saaron(m): 3:01pm On Oct 17, 2019
When you have a miserable govt headed by bloody terrorists mafias, Nigerians will end up miserable.
congratulations to APC's useless govt for breaking another record.

(1) (Reply)

Sen. Ben Bruce Pictured With Bukola Saraki And Sen. Lau (photo) / PDP Rep Member Reacts To Gbajabiamila's Reconciliation Moves / Christians Are Busy Reading Exodus 14:14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.