Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,292 members, 7,807,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:38 AM

Fiverr Is Bae - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fiverr Is Bae (8374 Views)

Lunch Is Bae / Early Morning Sex Is Bae / Pussy is bae (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fiverr Is Bae by boiz2men(m): 6:39pm On Mar 31, 2019
Been reading abour fiverr here on NL. I registered 2 years ago but didnt take it serious. Just last month I read a thread about a guy having a full time job on fiverr. I was compelled to start working on fiverr.

Guys, I started fiverr last month february and see what has become of my profile in less than 6 weeks.

And I do this part-time.

I only work on fiverr when I come home from work.. usually at about 8pm.. I work on fiverr 9pm to 1am daily. Imagine I was doing this full time.

nairaland has done more good than harm to me.

My very first web project was from a guy on NL. I wasnt so skillful then but he just believed I could do a good job and sent me money to build a website for him without even meeting. That job I did for him contributed a lot to what gave me a good footing in Lagos.

And now the fiverr threads I have been reading.

NL is so many things to different people.

attached is my earnings for the month of march

3 Likes

Re: Fiverr Is Bae by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 6:44pm On Mar 31, 2019
boiz2men:
Been reading abour fiverr here on NL. I registered 2 years ago but didnt take it serious. Just last month I read a thread about a guy having a full time job on fiverr. I was compelled to start working on fiverr.

Guys, I started fiverr last month february and see what has become of my profile in less than 6 weeks.

And I do this part-time.

I only work on fiverr when I come home from work.. usually at about 8pm.. I work on fiverr 9pm to 1am daily. Imagine I was doing this full time.

My very first web project was from a guy on NL. I wasnt so skillful then but he just believed I could do a good job and sent me money to build a website for him without even meeting. That job I did for him contributes a lot to what gave me a good footing in Lagos.

What Niche do are you on
Re: Fiverr Is Bae by boiz2men(m): 6:45pm On Mar 31, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:

What Niche do are you on

web programming.

what is the purpose of your face? undecided
Re: Fiverr Is Bae by boiz2men(m): 6:50pm On Mar 31, 2019
If this is any trick.

Try this fiverr guys.

Make sure you exhaust all offers in buyers' request section.

Get involved in the forum community.

share your gigs at least once every week.

be very cheap at first.

if you have a buyer who has a lot of tasks and wants to create an order, encourage him to create multiple orders of the same task.

Learn how to sweet talk.

Upsell your skills by explaining every technical details. (It gives the impression that you are a professional)

These are a handful

16 Likes

Re: Fiverr Is Bae by kenralph(m): 6:52pm On Mar 31, 2019
Congratulations bro. Nairaland is indeed a blessing to many. I learnt about domaining here and I can only be thankful for that. I was very comfortable during my service year thanks to that knowledge.

1 Like

Re: Fiverr Is Bae by kenralph(m): 6:55pm On Mar 31, 2019
boiz2men:
If this is any trick.

Try this fiverr guys.

Make sure you exhaust all offers in buyers' request section.

Get involved in the forum community.

share your gigs at least once every week.

be very cheap at first.

if you have a buyer who has a lot of tasks and wants to create an order, encourage him to create multiple orders of the same task.

These are a handful

Apart from the normal html, js and css knowledge needed for web development, do you have any additional skill that enabled you complete those orders on fiverr?
Re: Fiverr Is Bae by boiz2men(m): 6:58pm On Mar 31, 2019
kenralph:
Congratulations bro. Nairaland is indeed a blessing to many. I learnt about domaining here and I can only be thankful for that. I was very comfortable during my service year thanks to that knowledge.

My brother. You see those threads in business and investment sections. They contain a lot of information. I am studying the agriculture section now. My next milestone will be to be a farmer.
Re: Fiverr Is Bae by boiz2men(m): 7:04pm On Mar 31, 2019
kenralph:

Apart from the normal html, js and css knowledge needed for web development, do you have any additional skill that enabled you complete those orders on fiverr?

lol...

HTML, CSS and JS are the basic skills.
There server side development and web app development. Bug fixes etc. Currently have a pending order to deliver a web app. I am building it with laravel (a php framework)

3 Likes

Re: Fiverr Is Bae by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 7:20pm On Mar 31, 2019
boiz2men:

web programming.

what is the purpose of your face? undecided
I plan to go into content writing, mainly blog, technical and academic writing, is fiver profitable in that aspect.
Re: Fiverr Is Bae by boiz2men(m): 7:24pm On Mar 31, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:

I plan to go into content writing, mainly blog, technical and academic writing, is fiver profitable in that aspect.

Yes. I know a top rated content writer. In fact, such niche gets lots of buyers. There will always be job. The question is can you keep up?

Register and download the app. Creare a gig and literally sleep on buyers request.
Re: Fiverr Is Bae by MJBOLT: 7:26pm On Mar 31, 2019
why is this topic not in the business section undecided
Re: Fiverr Is Bae by boiz2men(m): 7:29pm On Mar 31, 2019
MJBOLT:
why is this topic not in the business section undecided

Cos Fiverr is bae tongue

5 Likes

Re: Fiverr Is Bae by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 8:14pm On Mar 31, 2019
boiz2men:

Yes. I know a top rated content writer. In fact, such niche gets lots of buyers. There will always be job. The question is can you keep up?

Register and download the app. Creare a gig and literally sleep on buyers request.
Please How easy or difficult was it to get your first gig and continually receive frequent work
Re: Fiverr Is Bae by boiz2men(m): 8:54pm On Mar 31, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:

Please How easy or difficult was it to get your first gig and continually receive frequent work
This same week I joined. The people I introduced also got their first job the same week.

I get job requests at least 4 in a day.
Re: Fiverr Is Bae by pocohantas(f): 9:02pm On Mar 31, 2019
I just converted that money to Naira.

How much are you giving me out of it?

Be like Fiverr, be a bae... smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fiverr Is Bae by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 9:07pm On Mar 31, 2019
boiz2men:

This same week I joined. The people I introduced also got their first job the same week.

I get job requests at least 4 in a day.
Damn, now that's encouraging!!
I'll just have to tweak and improve my academic writing prowess a little and very soon I'll hop in...
Btw you earned all that in March alone
This is getting interesting!!
Re: Fiverr Is Bae by boiz2men(m): 9:24pm On Mar 31, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:

I'll just have to tweak and improve my academic writing prowess a little and very soon I'll hop in...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fiverr Is Bae by boiz2men(m): 9:26pm On Mar 31, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:

In fact, as I was about to reply you , I got 2 orders . grin grin grin
Re: Fiverr Is Bae by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 9:32pm On Mar 31, 2019
boiz2men:

In fact, as I was about to reply you , I got 2 orders right now. grin grin grin
I need you to guide me,
Please help a stranger with guidance, I'm currently an undergraduate, I have a lot of skecptisms and questions about freelancing on Fiverr...
I'll send you a Pm
Re: Fiverr Is Bae by sparkle6(m): 9:40pm On Mar 31, 2019
boiz2men:

And I do this part-time.

My very first web project was from a guy on NL. I wasnt so skillful then but he just believed I could do a good job and sent me money to build a website for him without even meeting. That job I did for him contributed a lot to what gave me a good footing in Lagos.

Nigerian a/c?
Re: Fiverr Is Bae by boiz2men(m): 9:51pm On Mar 31, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:

I need you to guide me,
Please help a stranger with guidance, I'm currently an undergraduate, I have a lot of skecptisms and questions about freelancing on Fiverr...
I'll send you a Pm

It will be my pleasure. It felt so good seeing someone I introduced get his first order. smiley smiley smiley
Re: Fiverr Is Bae by boiz2men(m): 10:00pm On Mar 31, 2019
sparkle6:

Nigerian a/c?

You will not believe this.

See what a my client said about Nigerians.

The stories we hear may not be true.

she picked me because I am Nigerian. She felt I would be intelligent.
Re: Fiverr Is Bae by sparkle6(m): 10:07pm On Mar 31, 2019
boiz2men:

You will not believe this.

See what a my client said about Nigerians.

The stories we hear may not be true.

she picked me because I am Nigerian. She felt I would be intelligent.
Burst my head bro! Are you sure that person is pure caucausian? Thats amazing.
Re: Fiverr Is Bae by boiz2men(m): 10:22pm On Mar 31, 2019
sparkle6:

Burst my head bro! Are you sure that person is pure caucausian? Thats amazing.

She is.

Pure. No impurity. No mix.

One had a skype call with me yesterday. He told me he receives emails from Nigerian Princes. We laughed about it. He said he likes working with Nigerians and Indians. That they are smart people. I was stunned.

1 Like

Re: Fiverr Is Bae by Jayskit: 10:41pm On Mar 31, 2019
This is great bro, we that we only know HTML CSS and JS what do you advise us to do?
Re: Fiverr Is Bae by Jayskit: 10:53pm On Mar 31, 2019
Also bro is this possible with your mobile? Or I will have to purchase a PC
Re: Fiverr Is Bae by boiz2men(m): 11:12pm On Mar 31, 2019
Jayskit:
This is great bro, we that we only know HTML CSS and JS what do you advise us to do?

who is we?

learn PHP or Python.

Its not difficult.

3 Likes

Re: Fiverr Is Bae by boiz2men(m): 11:13pm On Mar 31, 2019
Jayskit:
Also bro is this possible with your mobile? Or I will have to purchase a PC

You cant build web applications on your phone
Re: Fiverr Is Bae by Nobody: 11:26pm On Mar 31, 2019
boiz2men:

You cant build web applications on your phone
please which lucrative ICT skills on fivrr can I learn within six months?
Re: Fiverr Is Bae by boiz2men(m): 11:46pm On Mar 31, 2019
Guys... Please develop a skill and join fiverr. Its lucrative.

A client just contacted me.

See pics below.

Another order

1 Like

Re: Fiverr Is Bae by boiz2men(m): 11:52pm On Mar 31, 2019
pesinfada:
please which lucrative ICT skills on fivrr can I learn within six months?

all skills are lucrative on fiverr

Look at this girl's skills...

Shes making money on fiverr doing this... You dont have to have an ict skill

Shes had over 69 orders doing those in the first picture..

do you consider her skill a skill?
Re: Fiverr Is Bae by LordSkinnie(m): 12:06am On Apr 01, 2019
boiz2men:

all skills are lucrative on fiverr

Look at this girl's skills...

Shes making money on fiverr doing this... You dont have to have an ict skill

Shes had over 69 orders doing those in the first picture..

do you consider her skill a skill?

This is nice Bro. I've actually been freelance writing for about a year but nysc (no network for village wey dem post me go) made upwork suspend my account. I'd be more than grateful for a little guidance from you on how to break into the Fiverr scene with my skills.

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Saw My Primary Sch Class Mate In Prison But I Wasn't Surprised. See My Reasons / What Is It With Men And Football/wrestling? / Beautiful Joy Share Her Very Own Unclad Bathroom Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.