Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

How To Start Mini Importation Business In 2020 - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Start Mini Importation Business In 2020 (36558 Views)

How To Start Mini Importation Business In Nigeria / Easiest Method To Start Mini Importation In Nigeria 2020 / How To Start Mini Importation With Freeshipping( BUY FROM 1688.COM) 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Start Mini Importation Business In 2020 by Suncres(m): 8:28pm On May 23, 2019
@missyb08 you can contact me for your Ali pay opening... 0813---4189---234
Re: How To Start Mini Importation Business In 2020 by Suncres(m): 7:25am On May 24, 2019
missyb08:
Hi, pls I want to create an alipay account. I'll pay for it, pls
... Contact this person on whatsapp 08134--189--234
Re: How To Start Mini Importation Business In 2020 by efetoma(m): 8:43am On May 24, 2019
onenaira:
*FREE Mini Importation Training Plus 5 Hot Selling Products*

Dear friend,

Would you like to start a highly profitable business from the comfort of your room… and then use a strategic system to… start making a profit of between =N=5,000, =N=25,000 every day… well keep reading because I’m going to show you exactly how to do it!
But before then,  Let’s talk about something you already know…

A lot has been said concerning mini importation business in Nigeria, but it’s a pity that many people are not doing it right. This is a business that can put food on your table especially if you are unemployed. There are so many online businesses you can venture into but mini importation stand out and you can scale it up to any level you wish.

This business is for these categories of people:

Aѕ а student, Yоu wіll bе аblе tо find аn alternative wау tо finance уоur education wіthоut depending fully оn уоur parents оr guidance

Aѕ а full time house wife, уоu саn assist уоur husband financially bу selling imported items/goods іn уоur neigbourhood

Aѕ а single mum, уоu саn tаkе care оf уоur kids frоm thе profit уоu mаkе frоm уоur importation business

If уоu аlrеаdу hаvе а job аnd уоu аrе lооkіng fоr а means оf creating аn extra income fоr yourself, I muѕt ѕау thаt thіѕ business іѕ highly suitable for you.

If you are not getting good result in your import business, you can join us and let’s do it together.

I still want to help more people to kick start their import business and make 2019 their best year ever. We started the 3rd Batch on March and we are through. Join now to benefit because will may likely stop the training soon.
Don’t be left out. 

Here is a tip of what you will benefit if you join us;

I want to reveals my secret to 10 Serious people for FREE.

*WHAT TO EXPECT FROM ME:*

~ How to Import goods for N999 and resell for N5000

~ Secret websites to import cheaper products

~ List of goods that can be imported from China

~ How to spot genuine Sellers on the 1688 website

~ How to start importing with as low as N15,000

~ How to ship your product from China to Nigeria.

~ Learn how to reserch hot in demand product.

~ How to advertise your products without a website

~ How to deliver your product to the buyers in their various state.

~I am giving away list of 5 fast moving products that you can start selling

~ One week mentorship on mini importation.

~ NOTE: You can also import products for your personal use or gifts.
You don’t need to quit your salary job to do this business, you can do it part time

I will be teaching everything about this business on whatsapp. Only serious people please. Drop you whatsapp number below, I will add you and forward the info to you immediately.
Re: How To Start Mini Importation Business In 2020 by Suncres(m): 7:52pm On May 31, 2019
Suncres:
... Contact this person on whatsapp 08134--189--234
thanks for your trust towards us..

Re: How To Start Mini Importation Business In 2020 by Suncres(m): 7:53pm On May 31, 2019
We open verified Alipay account and equally fund it.. Also teach how to import quality and hot selling products... 08134189234
Re: How To Start Mini Importation Business In 2020 by ModestManager: 3:11am On Jun 08, 2019
@ onenaira Pls add me up 09058823995
Re: How To Start Mini Importation Business In 2020 by onenaira(m): 7:07pm On Jun 11, 2019
3 DAYS ONLINE MINI IMPORTATION TRAINING

I want to pick 10 people and do something no one has ever done in the history of mini importation business anywhere. I want to create an advance online training class for 10 people only. If you’re so
lucky to be among this 10 people, here is what you get:

Day 1

✔Introduction to mini importation
✔How to identifying inferior product on 1688
✔Where do you find product properties like sizes and color on 1688
✔how to research hot selling products plus video.
✔How to easily search for product on 1688 using picture
✔How to spy on your competitor ecommerce websites to spy for winning products
✔Reliable China Shipping Agents.
✔How to create a professional Facebook page for your ecommerce business.

Day 2

✔Local logistic companies that will deliver your products nationwide
✔You will get FULL access to my WhatsApp group to download video on Mini Importation
✔Free advertisement (both online & offline) for your imported goods
✔ VIDEO 1 How to create video ads for your imported goods
✔ VIDEO 2 How to create Facebook page and ads account
✔How To Contact Your Suppliers Directly On 1688
✔How To Order Direct From Suppliers And Pay Them Direct

Day 3
✔How to calculate landing cost of your imported goods
✔How to calculate shipping fee of your goods
✔How To Use Your Wehat & Google Translate To Communicate with your suppliers
✔How To Order From TURKEY
✔How To Order From MALAYSIA
✔Contacts Of Shipping Agents And Suppliers In Turkey, Malaysia, Vietnam And US
✔Contacts Of Wholesalers Of Turkey Wears In Nigeria
✔How To Get Turkey,Malaysia And Vietnam Suppliers Contact Yourself
✔50 Contacts Of Direct Factories Hot Selling Niches
✔How To Order for Hair And its Accessories Plus Verified Vietnamese AND China Hair Suppliers
✔Contacts Of The Cheapest China Shipping Agents
✔You Will Become My Joint venture partner
And lots more. It is only by attending this online training that you can discover the above and more.

TRAINING FEE = N2500-N5000

DATE:24th To 26th Of June 2019 TIME: 7PM DAILY VENUE :WhatsApp

This class of 10 people will cost just N2,500 if you pay this week or pay (=N5,OOO= as from Next Week. Call 08063704541 to BOOK YOUR SEAT NOW!

P.S: Please note that only first 10 people will be admitted for effective follow-up and practicals

Looking forward to here from you,

Smart Importer
Sowole Muslim
Re: How To Start Mini Importation Business In 2020 by onenaira(m): 5:59am On Jun 12, 2019
Discover, Experiment & Explore

Infuse your life with action. Don't wait for it to happen. Make it happen. Make your own future. Make your own hope. Make your own love. Make your own happiness And whatever your beliefs.
Honor your creator, not by waiting for grace to come down from heaven, but by doing what you can to make grace happen to you on this earth.

1 Like

Re: How To Start Mini Importation Business In 2020 by onenaira(m): 12:55pm On Jun 12, 2019
MINI-IMPORTATION BUSINESS FOR ONLY SERIOUS MINDED PEOPLE

The Only Genuine Business On The Internet That Earns Just Any Serious Minded People Extra money monthly.
This can be started with as low as N15,000 only or no Capital at all. It's not as capital intensive as you have been told.

Importation business is obviously one of the most lucrative business in the world. Importation business refers to a business in which you buy goods from abroad (China, Asia, America etc) at wholesales prices and resell it in your locality for good profit.
Believe me, good money is being made from this evergreen business.
Why You Should Listen To Me

The main reason why you should listen to me is because i teach what i practice. 80% of the things i personally use, i import them from abroad (not because i am a westerner but because i get them cheap and of high quality) and i make a whole lot of cool cash importing goods and reselling them in Nigeria.)

Nigeria is a consuming Nation...
The moment you realize the fact that Nigeria is a consuming Nation, the more you will realize that Importers make a whole lot of money. Nigeria hardly produce. We depend so much on imported goods...
...Not only that, we cherish imported goods more than our locally manufactured goods!
If you are a Civil Servant, Teacher, Artisan, Student, Doctor, Lawyer, Freelancer, Trader, Retiree, Lecturers, Business owners, Corporate individuals, Youth Corpers, Unemployed and Underemployed. In as much as you wish to make extra money monthly on part-time,
then this business is for you.

Do Not Be Deceived!
You can start mini-importation business with as little as N15,000 and there are no license or any governmental troubles. I am telling you this because i am speaking from over 2 years experience in mini-importation business.

What Can Be Imported and Sold...

The list is unlimited. You can import virtually any good you feel their will be demand for. The list include but not limited to:

1 Solar charger

2 phone Memory card

3. Phone accessories (case, porch, ear piece, charger etc)

4. Laptops

5. Laptop accessories (laptop bags, flash drives etc)

6. Smart phones

7. Bags

8. Suits

9. Ladies Sandals

10 Male Sandals

11 Hair Clippers

12 Shoes

13 Belts

14 Computer Accessories

15 Flash Drives

16 External DVD drive

17 Ties

18 Wrist watches

19 Sneakers shoe

20 Apple products like iphone, ipad, ipod, Macbook, etc.

21 Designer T-shirts

22 External DVD drive

23 Children clothes

24 Digital Cameras

25 phone Batteries

26 Chargers

27 Uk phones

28. Tablet pc

29. Android phone

30. Phone screen guide

31. Brazilian, Mexican, Indian Hairs

32. Jewelries 

Introducing.......

3 DAYS MINI lMPORTATION TRAINING VIA WHATSAPP

Like i said earlier, importation business can be started with as low as N15,000.

If you have made up your mind to learn mini importation and start making Extra money monthly on part time, Then, call / chat me up on 08063704541
Re: How To Start Mini Importation Business In 2020 by onenaira(m): 8:18am On Jun 13, 2019
Good morning everyone

Do our dreams come true?

Is it possible?

Do you believe that what you dream today will come true one day?

I am pretty sure that you have started thinking about your life dreams and goals, and you are fantasising that one day you will also live the dream.

Not so fast my friend.

Let me give you a dose of reality.

Stop dreaming now.

Listen to what I have to say...

Dreams do come true - but not for everyone.

Dreams do not come true just because you dreamed about it.

In fact, most of the people never realize their dreams and die with regret.

1/10 people in this email list who are reading this right now will achieve their dreams.

The remaining 9/10 people will not realize their dreams and will die with regret.

Now do you want to be in the 90% of losers, or the 10% of winners?

You need to create a value for people.

That's the purpose of this message.

I want to tell you that, yes, dreams can come true, and as an adult you have a larger power to make your dreams come true.

But it is not easy.

The dreams require a price to pay.

That price is hard work.

You see, money can buy you dreams.

But making money is not easy.

To make money, you need to take risks.

You have to prioritize what is more important to you in your life.

If success and making money is your priority, then you have to pay that price. You want to achieve your dreams, right?

You have to work hard, not to make money for yourself, but to create more value for the world.

More wealth means that you have more power to change your reality.

Make your dreams come true...

- through the power of wealth,
- through insane value creation for others,
- through super hard work,
- through realizing value of yourself and believing in yourself,
- through having big dreams that are larger than life.

And that's the price of making dreams come true.
Re: How To Start Mini Importation Business In 2020 by onenaira(m): 1:34pm On Jun 13, 2019
3 DAYS ONLINE MINI IMPORTATION TRAINING

I want to pick 10 people and do something no one has ever done in the history of mini importation business anywhere. I want to create an advance online training class for 10 people only. If you’re so
lucky to be among this 10 people, here is what you get:

Day 1

✔Introduction to mini importation
✔How to identifying inferior product on 1688
✔Where do you find product properties like sizes and color on 1688
✔how to research hot selling products plus video.
✔How to easily search for product on 1688 using picture
✔How to spy on your competitor ecommerce websites to spy for winning products
✔Reliable China Shipping Agents.
✔How to create a professional Facebook page for your ecommerce business.

Day 2

✔Local logistic companies that will deliver your products nationwide
✔You will get FULL access to my WhatsApp group to download video on Mini Importation
✔Free advertisement (both online & offline) for your imported goods
✔ VIDEO 1 How to create video ads for your imported goods
✔ VIDEO 2 How to create Facebook page and ads account
✔How To Contact Your Suppliers Directly On 1688
✔How To Order Direct From Suppliers And Pay Them Direct

Day 3
✔How to calculate landing cost of your imported goods
✔How to calculate shipping fee of your goods
✔How To Use Your Wehat & Google Translate To Communicate with your suppliers
✔How To Order From TURKEY
✔How To Order From MALAYSIA
✔Contacts Of Shipping Agents And Suppliers In Turkey, Malaysia, Vietnam And US
✔Contacts Of Wholesalers Of Turkey Wears In Nigeria
✔How To Get Turkey,Malaysia And Vietnam Suppliers Contact Yourself
✔50 Contacts Of Direct Factories Hot Selling Niches
✔How To Order for Hair And its Accessories Plus Verified Vietnamese AND China Hair Suppliers
✔Contacts Of The Cheapest China Shipping Agents
✔You Will Become My Joint venture partner
And lots more. It is only by attending this online training that you can discover the above and more.

TRAINING FEE = N2500-N5000

DATE:24th To 26th Of June 2019 TIME: 7PM DAILY VENUE :WhatsApp

This class of 10 people will cost just N2,500 if you pay this week or pay (=N5,OOO= as from Next Week. Call 08063704541 to BOOK YOUR SEAT NOW!

P.S: Please note that only first 10 people will be admitted for effective follow-up and practicals

Looking forward to here from you,

Smart Importer
Re: How To Start Mini Importation Business In 2020 by onenaira(m): 6:55pm On Jun 13, 2019
✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅
REGISTRATION IS ONGOING

IF YOU ARE CONSIDERING THE SIZE OF YOUR POCKET YOU WONT DO ANYTHING IN LIFE.

IT IS THE SIZE OF YOUR DETERMINATION, VISION & APPROACH TOWARDS LIFE THAT MAKES THE DIFFERENCE.

IF YOU DON'T DARE TO TRY! YOU WILL CONTINUE WORKING FOR THOSE WHO DO......

Take this good opportunity today and be financially free.....

JOIN THE WINNING TEAM NOW!
Re: How To Start Mini Importation Business In 2020 by onenaira(m): 4:51am On Jun 14, 2019
STOP COMPLAINlNG & START MAKING YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE

Many people sell themselves short and believe that they cannot achieve their dreams because they do not have the guts to work hard and create value.

They complain about their boss.

They complain about their friends.

They complain about their parents.

They complain about the government.

They complain how other countries are advanced and blame the politicians.

They do everything to sell themselves short - so that they can save themselves from hard work and sacrifices - which is required to achieve the dreams.

So what do you think?

Are you going to chase your dreams?

Are you going to work hard and create value for others?

Are you going to make this world a better place? And also achieve your dreams in the process?

Yes, it is possible.

Learn mini importation

Believe in your dreams.

Work hard to build your business and you will achieve your dreams.

We are here to help you achieve your dreams.

Need help on mini importation training call / chat me up 08063704541
Re: How To Start Mini Importation Business In 2020 by captianfreeman(m): 6:20am On Jun 14, 2019
Does this mode of importation attract custom duty?
Re: How To Start Mini Importation Business In 2020 by onenaira(m): 12:09pm On Jun 14, 2019
captianfreeman:
Does this mode of importation attract custom duty?
This mode of importation does not attract custom dury
Re: How To Start Mini Importation Business In 2020 by onenaira(m): 12:34pm On Jun 14, 2019
TRENDING MINI AIR CONDITIONER

The ArticAir Cooler is a portable air conditioner that cools, purifies, filters, and humidifies the air around you.
Simply add water in the cooler and it begins blowing out cool, purified air. There is a fully adjustable digital thermostat so that the cooler will adjust the air temperature to your own personal space keeping it cool all the time.

This product is more affordable, portable, and efficient to use.
Running up to 8 hours per fill, you just have to fill it with water, relax, and enjoy the cool atmosphere.

️ Product description:
✔Evaporative Air Cooler
✔Humidifies and purifies air
✔Multi direction Air Vent
✔Fan Speed Control
✔LED mood-light control
✔Backlit On/off button
✔Top Fill Water Tank
✔It comes with USB cord
✔Suitable for your Parlor, Room, Office and kitchen.
✔It can be powered with powerbank, phone charger and laptop

Get This Portable Air Conditioner For Just N12,000 Only

�Nationwide Delivery

For Order, Call/Chat 08063704541

Pm me for sure buyer !

Re: How To Start Mini Importation Business In 2020 by Ezenku(m): 3:20pm On Jun 16, 2019
efetoma:
Re: How To Start Mini Importation Business In 2020 by Estyem: 10:55pm On Jun 16, 2019
Silvani:

NBC SKYE LOGISTICS that does not respond to chats. Mtcheew

I pray NBC logistics deliver my goods ooooo, it was shipped on 4th of this month, today makes it 12days yet have not receive arrival message n they were doing good before Anne confirm she has shipped it
Still waiting for the goods to arrive
Re: How To Start Mini Importation Business In 2020 by onenaira(m): 2:33pm On Jun 18, 2019
INTRODUCING THE SECRET SITE WHERE YOU CAN GET GOODS AT A CHEAPER RATE

You have probably heard about this site before.

www.1688.com

So why do I call this site a secret site?

Yes it is a secret site because no body have ever told you how cheap prices are there.

So listen up. They tell you to go to the normal aliexpress to buy your stuffs, then they go to this secret site to buy, that is why they sell cheaper and faster than you.

Although most times I buy from aliexpress too, what I teach people is to always research the product they want to buy for the various prices on various portals then compare them to know the cheapest place to buy from.

Do you know that most times, 1688.com is the cheapest site to purchase your desired goods.

1688.com is a domestic site for Chinese residents to buy and sell their stuffs to each other.

No matter what you want to buy it is very cheap in this portal.

This is why the site is written in pure Chinese.

When visiting this site, your primary aim is to search for products with the link to the Products.

To use this site you need to use an agent to help you buy goods from the site.

Or if you don't want to use an agent, you should go and consider learning Chinese by your self.

So that you can be able to interact with Chinese suppliers by yourself.

Lol. Funny right?

One of the advantage of using agent is that they help you communicate with the seller of the product you chose as regards to the price using their normal Chinese language.

So what you have to do is to search for the products and send the link to your chinese agent.

Then she will help you pay and ship the products to Lagos for you.

Why are products on 1688.com cheaper than aliexpress and alibaba?

For good reasons Chinese sellers would want to increase the price at which they sell to the
rest of the world, so they go to their local market (1688.com) to purchase goods and put it for sale on aliepress and alibaba with a profit on top.

This is why for most products in 1688.com their prices are two times lesser than the ones on aliexpress by far.

Why is it call 1688.com??

In Chinese, 1688 reads as “YaoLiuBaBa”, which (kindof) sounds like Alibaba.

If you notice the site when you first open it, you will discover that it is written purely in Chinese, but that should not scare you away as you will soon discover how cheap products are here.

Not to worry.

In my upcoming training, I will teach you latest way to search for products on 1688 using image.

1 Like

Re: How To Start Mini Importation Business In 2020 by onenaira(m): 2:39pm On Jun 18, 2019
INTRODUCING THE SECRET SITE WHERE YOU CAN GET GOODS AT A CHEAPER RATE

You have probably heard about this site before.

www.1688.com

So why do I call this site a secret site?

Yes it is a secret site because no body have ever told you how cheap prices are there.

So listen up. They tell you to go to the normal aliexpress to buy your stuffs, then they go to this secret site to buy, that is why they sell cheaper and faster than you.

Although most times I buy from aliexpress too, what I teach people is to always research the product they want to buy for the various prices on various portals then compare them to know the cheapest place to buy from.

Do you know that most times, 1688.com is the cheapest site to purchase your desired goods.

1688.com is a domestic site for Chinese residents to buy and sell their stuffs to each other.

No matter what you want to buy it is very cheap in this portal.

This is why the site is written in pure Chinese.

When visiting this site, your primary aim is to search for products with the link to the Products.

To use this site you need to use an agent to help you buy goods from the site.

Or if you don't want to use an agent, you should go and consider learning Chinese by your self.

So that you can be able to interact with Chinese suppliers by yourself.

Lol. Funny right?

One of the advantage of using agent is that they help you communicate with the seller of the product you chose as regards to the price using their normal Chinese language.

So what you have to do is to search for the products and send the link to your chinese agent.

Then she will help you pay and ship the products to Lagos for you.

Why are products on 1688.com cheaper than aliexpress and alibaba?

For good reasons Chinese sellers would want to increase the price at which they sell to the
rest of the world, so they go to their local market (1688.com) to purchase goods and put it for sale on aliepress and alibaba with a profit on top.

This is why for most products in 1688.com their prices are two times lesser than the ones on aliexpress by far.

Why is it call 1688.com??

In Chinese, 1688 reads as “YaoLiuBaBa”, which (kindof) sounds like Alibaba.

If you notice the site when you first open it, you will discover that it is written purely in Chinese, but that should not scare you away as you will soon discover how cheap products are here.

Not to worry.

In my upcoming training, I will teach you latest way to search for products on 1688 using image.

1 Like

Re: How To Start Mini Importation Business In 2020 by onenaira(m): 6:51am On Jun 19, 2019
*WHAT YOU MUST DO IN THIS JUNE AND BEYOND TO BE AN ACHIEVER.*

*1. Kill your excuses and procrastination.*

*2. Destroy every form of distraction.*

*3. Avoid associating with negative minds. This is simply because they have problem with every solution.*

*4. Hang out with people who are more knowledgeable than you are.*

*5. Build mutual relationships with those who are already where you want to be.*

*6. Always feed your focus.*

*7. Be patient and consistent in what you do.*

*8. Add value to people's lives.*

*9. Have a written goal and clearly define your purpose.*

*10. Visualize where you want to be and be ready to pay the price to get there.*

*Note!!!*

*"A lot of people will tell you that something isn’t going to work. It’s your choice whether you listen to them, or prove them wrong. A negative mind will never give you a positive life! Don't let small minded persons with little dreams convince you that your dreams are too big.*

*Definitely successful people have fears, doubts, and worries! But they just don't let those feelings stop them. They don't give up." They go the extra mile until they achieve success.*
Re: How To Start Mini Importation Business In 2020 by onenaira(m): 12:10pm On Jun 19, 2019
MY GOLDEN ADVICE FOR MINI IMPORTER

If you are thinking about starting your own mini importation business in 2019, and you have a very small capital, one advice I will give you is forget about the niche thing (Yes, I said it!) and focus on discovering hot-selling products with high-profit margins that would appeal to customers.

Once you have your capital ready, the three major things you should focus on are:

1. OUR PRODUCTS RESEARCH: I always tell a lot of mini importers that the profit doesn’t start from selling but from your product research. If you take your time to do your research, you will discover cheap and quality products with high-profit margins. For example, some choker necklaces were cheap to source from China and had high-profit margins 2 years ago, and girls loved it. You are already limited by your small capital so do not focus on a niche but on discovering cheap, quality and hot-selling products that would multiply your money fast. You can research for those products on Alibaba, AliExpress and Jumia. You can also target some of the hot-selling products from Amazon.

2. YOUR PURCHASING PRICE: That a product is cheap and hot-selling doesn’t mean you should just accept any price you see on any Chinese website. Use Amazon and AliExpress express only for product research purposes. Whenever you have discovered and are ready to buy your hot-selling product, go to 1688 (use Google Chrome to translate the website to English). Their prices are usually 20-35% cheaper than what you will get on Amazon or AliExpress if you do your research and negotiation well.

3. YOUR MARKETING & SALES STRATEGY: You don’t even need a website to sell some hot-selling products. Create a video about the product and promote the video on social media, or warm your email list about the product, or promote the product on your social media accounts, or do some Facebook ads if you have extra cash, or list your products on online marketplaces and classified ad sites, or search for niche influencers who would give you a shout-out/talk about your product, or search for an unbranded video of your product and use it to promote your product, or look for any good retailer of your product within your State or location and supply your products to them, or do a combination of any.

You can make it BIG this year in your mini importation business.

Need Help On Mini lmportation Training?
Join The Winning Team Now.
Re: How To Start Mini Importation Business In 2020 by onenaira(m): 1:48pm On Jun 20, 2019
Success begins in the mind of an individual.
If you think success, you see success. Make honest efforts not to dwell on your failures because the future is bright.

� NEVER LISTEN TO DOUBTERS
� NEVER LISTEN TO HATERS
� NEVER LISTEN TO NEGATIVE PEOPLE
� NEVER FOLLOW THOSE THAT HAVE NO DESTINATION
�Be decisive
�Be quick, accurate and timing in your actions
� Always align with the right team(people)
And most importantly, don't ever procrastinate in making Moves that could bring a total financial freedom to life

Need Help On Mini Importation Training?
Call or chat me up on 08063704541.
Re: How To Start Mini Importation Business In 2020 by onenaira(m): 8:23pm On Jun 21, 2019
Don't Quit Mini Importation Business

Remember Winners never quit and quitters never win.
They we laugh and mock you, asking for your own testimonies, telling you it will soon crash, but be focus, prayerful, stratergise and push this business with everything you got!!!

One day is a pay day..

Your family we laugh at you, your friends we tell you to stop dreaming, people we discouraged you but remember that people are making millions in mini importation and today they have set the pace to follow..

Believe me what works for Mr A must work for Mr B if the same strategy is been applied!!!

What will be your testimonies after 1 year depends on your commitment and passion!!!

Join the winning team now
Re: How To Start Mini Importation Business In 2020 by onenaira(m): 6:15pm On Jun 22, 2019
*SOURCING FOR PRODUCT*

1.My advice stick with Aliexpress.com and Alibaba.com as this are the site that is meant for the international country
Anything you have to know is that you have to go for low weight products that are below $3 so that you will not have to spend much on shipping.

2 Search for hot selling products in local online shops by looking at the number of people who buy such products, for instance, look for hot selling products in jumia.com, konga.com, and olx.ng and research on such products in 1688.com and also takes note of the related products.

Note:
When looking for what to buy you should know that people buy only these two categories of product part.

*SOLUTION 

*FEEL GOOD

So when sourcing for products to buy, make sure it solves a problem and have it at the back of your mind that in this CHANGE Era, SOLUTION will sell more than feel good because no money anywhere for one to start buying “Feel Good”

Do you have passion for mini importation biz but don't know how to go about it? Chat me up for 3 days practical online training for two thousands and five hundred (Promo ends by Sunday 23rd June 2019.)
Re: How To Start Mini Importation Business In 2020 by onenaira(m): 9:05pm On Jun 25, 2019
BRIEF OVERVIEW ON MINI IMPORTATION

The mini importation business is just an online small scale of importation of goods with a small capital and sell in your country at a high price. Mini importation practically involved buying and selling of goods.

Importation doesn’t begin and end with only China. it cuts across other countries like Malaysia, Turkey, USA and Dubai, but China is the main country where most importers import from since they offer quality product at a reduced price.

If you want to be a part-time importer or a full-time importer, you
need the following things for importation business:-
1. An Android Phone
2. An internet access
3. Active browser (Preferably Chrome Browser)
4. An active phone number

Tonight we are going to be treating china importation

For the newbies, Firstly, let me introduce you to the cheapest place to buy products which is www.1688.com

1688.com is a Chinese shopping website solely dedicated to catering for
the Chinese community.
Products here are sold for ridiculously cheaper prices than you would find on aliba or aliexpress

This does not imply that they are fake at all.

They are highly qualitative products.

The reason they are cheap is because it is basically for the Chinese
community.

As you know, China has a huge population and many
cottage industries thereby resulting in a glut of products and therefore
the massive low prices.

Everyone should go to 1688.com

I want to explain some few things about the site using pictures below

Re: How To Start Mini Importation Business In 2020 by onenaira(m): 9:37pm On Jun 25, 2019
This is the home page of www.1688.com,this is how it looks like when you login...the column where the arrow is pointing to is where you type whatever you want to search for

Re: How To Start Mini Importation Business In 2020 by moneynavy(m): 6:01pm On Jun 26, 2019
China Procurement, Shipping And Logistics Business Training.

Hello guys,

Do you want to start your own China procurement business.

Making money helping other people order their goods.

I want to teach 10 serious minded people on China procurement Business

How To place orders for other people and get procurement fee.

How to make payments for your clients.

China to Lagos shipping company and system to use that will charge you $4 / kg.

Alipay, Wechat and Chinese bank transfer payment

Make money through commission from other people procurement

Chinese address to uses for consolidation.

List of trusted suppliers on some products to import

Contact us with the details below
Re: How To Start Mini Importation Business In 2020 by onenaira(m): 7:03pm On Jun 29, 2019
There are alot of platforms /ecommerce site you can import from but for this class, we will limit ourselves to just few

*WEBSITES TO IMPORT UR PRODUCTS*

www.dangdang.com
www.amazon.com
 Suning.com
 Yihaodian.com
 Paipai.com
 Tmall.com
 Taobao.com
 Alibaba.com
 Aliexpress.com
 Dhgate.com
1688.com
Amazon.com
EBay.com

*SECRET WEBSITES TO IMPORT PRODUCTS AT CHEAPER PRICES*

www.1688.com
www.taobao.com
www.tmall.com
www.jd.com

EBay.com was ones the hotest
But Now 1688.com is the hotest

Almost all importers use 1688.com
This is because items listed in eBay.com are also listed in 1688.com, so when u access those products through 1688.com, then u make more profits

The cheaper u buy, the more profit u make

Someone may cast out this concept because the site is a China site...*but I am happy to announce to u that items on this site are listed also in EBay, aliexpress, Amazon and others....

Because alibaba.com is for wholesale, products are cheap in the site
Re: How To Start Mini Importation Business In 2020 by onenaira(m): 7:07pm On Jun 29, 2019
1. www.alibaba.com
This is an international ecommerce site. The site is more of wholesale site because most of the sellers on the site require that you buy in large quantities. Although there are a few that still sells in low quantity and many at times, you can get the sellers to sell to you in low quantity even if their MOQ( minimum order quantity) as displayed on the site is high if you know how.

2. www.aliexpress.com
This is also a site based in China just like alibaba, it is an international site. The site is more of retail. You can buy as low as just one piece of most of the items listed on the site

Things are more expensive on aliexpress.com than they are on Alibaba simply because it is a retail site

3. www.1688.com
The is the "bàbà" of them because things are very cheap on this sites and yet you can buy most of the items there in small quantities. This is the site most importers buy from because of the cheap price

The site is written in Chinese simply because it is not an international site, it is designed for China market and hence the cheap price.

Take note the website is in Chinese language so you will need to use Google chrome or Google translator to open,please if you don't have download from play store because it is very important in this business
Re: How To Start Mini Importation Business In 2020 by onenaira(m): 7:12pm On Jun 29, 2019
Tonight we are going to be treating china importation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

CBN Releases Cash, Orders Banks To Operate On Saturdays And Sundays / Nigeria Online Football Betting Site What Do You Think??? / What Business Can A Student Start With N10,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.