Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,922 members, 7,806,679 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

How To Start Mini Importation Business In 2020 - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Start Mini Importation Business In 2020 (36578 Views)

How To Start Mini Importation Business In Nigeria / Easiest Method To Start Mini Importation In Nigeria 2020 / How To Start Mini Importation With Freeshipping( BUY FROM 1688.COM) 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Start Mini Importation Business In 2020 by Wizzy11111(m): 5:31am On Dec 24, 2019
Re: How To Start Mini Importation Business In 2020 by adespecial: 11:37pm On Jan 04, 2020
07013595912 add me
Wizzy11111:
Re: How To Start Mini Importation Business In 2020 by ifanyi2000(m): 8:50am On Jan 17, 2020
MINI IMPORTATION BUSINESS

Register today on iShop https://ishopww.com/Home/SignUp to get your own UK & USA personalized address to Shop Online from UK or USA & ship to Nigeria with iShop Worldwide Nigeria

REGISTRATION IS QUICK, EASY AND FREE

Some of the best online retailers and shopping can be found in the UK, USA, and South Africa. However, most of these retailers will not ship orders overseas. When they do, it can prove to be very expensive, takes too long, or they leave it to you to arrange your own customs clearances when your goods arrive in your Country, which can be tedious and costly. iShop helps reduce the cost of shipping and takes care of Customs clearances and the hassle that goes with it, leaving you to enjoy Shopping Online! Give access to specific items, or parts that are not easily available locally. Keep you up to date with the status of your parcel from receipt at our origin warehouse/s to delivery or handout to you. Ensure your items arrive in good condition, we check your goods and pack them into stronger and safer outer packaging, before dispatch. We will notify you of any current damages allowing you the opportunity to return damaged or incorrect goods. Produce export and import paperwork, eliminating delays due to incorrect documentation. Clear shipments through local customs, saving you time and money.

Offer a personal 'Assisted Purchasing Service'. We can help you locate products, call suppliers and even make the purchase on your behalf, ensuring you get exactly what you want.

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ishopdeliveryn/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IshopdeliveryN
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ishopworldwideN/
Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/ishop-worldwide-nigeria/
WhatsApp: 08122006806

RANCHES

LAGOS – Head Office

Mall 4 Shoppers Ltd
19/21 Balogun Street
Off Akinremi Street, Anifowose, Ikeja, Lagos
Landline +2349090159000 Mobile +2348122006806
Email: beatrice@ishop-worldwide.com

IBADAN
Mall 4 Shoppers Ltd
Shop 3, Mercy Shopping Complex
Opp Crwon Trust Plaza,
Ajegbe B/S, Ring Road
Ibadan,
Oyo State
Email: ibadan@mall4shoppers.com

PORT HARCOURT
Mall 4 Shoppers Ltd
61D Aba Expressway Road
by Craft Center Bus Stop,
Port Harcourt
River State
Email: ph@mall4shoppers.com

ABUJA
Mall 4 Shoppers Ltd
Suite A207,
Global Plaza
Obafemi Awolowo Way,
Jabi Upstair Bus stop, Opp FCMB, Jabi,
Abuja
Email: abuja@mall4shoppers.com

1 Like

Re: How To Start Mini Importation Business In 2020 by goodluck3208: 7:58pm On Feb 29, 2020
[please help me get started.. here is my wasap number

quote author=onenaira post=77412351]Hello my fellow nairalanders,
I will be giving you tutorials on how to buy from 1688.com. Most mini importers don’t know about this site 1688.com or how to go about it, while some importers only prefer to buy from aliexpress because they barely had an idea about how this site works.

What is 1688.com?
1688.com is a Chinese site where people buy items in cheap rate from,even the so called big sites like alibaba,aliexpress,Walmart,eBay etc all buy from this Chinese site 1688 and resale at there own rate for us. Aliexpress is a drop shipping site same as jumia and konga. This 1688.com is written in Chinese language but with the use of google chrome you can automatically translate it to English

Why do mini importers need to start buying from 1688.com?

As a mini importer you need to start buying from 1688.com because it’s more cheap and fast to buy items from, with the use of this site you can pay your Chinese supplier in rmb which is #57 per 1RMB, so why go for aliexpress and pay in dollar which is #370? You see the huge difference and also if you check 1688.com and aliexpress you will see the difference in price for example: a watch which costs $30 in aliexpress will cost 7RMB you can do that maths to know the difference and the huge amount you are losing.

So I will be giving out tutorials on how to go about it. If you are interested drop comments so we can proceed.[/quote]
Re: How To Start Mini Importation Business In 2020 by definateli: 4:17pm On Jul 09, 2020
Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group for your turkey wears, bags shoes etc https:///HuEPhultfYm0fcitwSAYoM
Re: How To Start Mini Importation Business In 2020 by effissyman(m): 1:02pm On Jul 21, 2020
Chinese yuan (RMB) is available In small and large quantity.

I can also help you pay your supplier either on Alipay or WeChat.

Send me a Dm for your Exchange on WhatsApp.

Check my signature for contact
Re: How To Start Mini Importation Business In 2020 by onenaira(m): 4:38am On Aug 05, 2020
Hi everyone and am happy to be here, happy to help people in my own capacity and happy for you if you are reading this message.
The PACKAGES am about to send to you FREE OF CHARGE are part of the information am using to make money Online since 2015 and you can use all of those PACKAGES to make your own dollar/naira if you Master it very well.
Without wasting much time let me explain the GREAT and POWERFUL PACKAGES you will get from me FREE OF CHARGE and become financially free in one year or less:

(1) IMPORTATION BUSINESS: The act of bringing goods and merchandise into a country from a foreign country.
And in this LATEST IMPORTATION BUSINESS PACKAGE you will get A-Z of what IMPORTATION BUSINESS is all about and how you can start with just #10000 and some HOT and very DEMANDING PRODUCTS you can IMPORT and make atlest 500% profits from each product you Import. You will get all these from me FREE OF CHARGE. Although the price of the PACKAGE is #5000 but you will get it from me now FREE OF CHARGE.

(2) Affiliate marketing is the easiest way to make money anywhere in the world. The most interesting thing is that you can now make huge amount of cash as an affiliate marketer here in Nigeria and get paid into your local bank account. It is act of promoting products online (digital/
physical) to get a commission. Whenever a sale is made through your
Recommendation, you get paid instantly. Although the price of the PACKAGE is #7500 but you will get it from me now FREE OF CHARGE.

(3) How To Turn Your Lazy Whatsapp Account Into An ATM MACHINE

(4) The 3 Step Secret System That Keeps Putting Money in Your Bank Account Like An Invisible Paymaster.

(5) How To Write “Killer” Advertising That Can Make You Rich Overnight

(6) How to Download ANY Expensive, Ebook,Software and Other Packages Online Without EVER Paying a DIME!

(7) How to Own Your Domain Registration Reseller Company Site and Make Money with it

(cool How Anyone Can Start A Highly Profitable Web Hosting Company in 30 Minutes with Less than N10,000

(9) Step by Step On How To Register Your Business Name With (CAC) In 21 Days Or Less

It is left for you to take this opportunity serious because in few days time, my FREE OFFERS will close and you have to pay N20,000 after the OFFER is closed.
If you interested and ready to grab your free packages then kindly visit my site below to get instant access

https://www.sotechworld.com/freegift
Re: How To Start Mini Importation Business In 2020 by TheActionase(m): 11:55am On Aug 09, 2020
awolowo24:
can you help me

Still Selling Hot....

The Best Mini Importation guide with all you need to import Successfully from China and to sell Successfully Locally..

All the Genuine Websites

All the Genuine Agents and Legit Shippers

How to successfully sell your imported products without stress.

How to identify hot selling products.

The The MINI Importer's Tablet is still available at Promotion Price of ₦2,000.

Order Now..... https://theminiimporter..com/2020/01/the-mini-importers-tablet-2020-edition.html
Re: How To Start Mini Importation Business In 2020 by TheActionase(m): 12:02pm On Aug 09, 2020
onenaira:
*The prices on the 1688 website are in Yuan (¥)
*Converting to Naira,we multiply approximately by 58*
*So,if you see a product for ¥19,it will be (19×58) You can get the sneaker shoe for N1102 in 1688*

Mini Importation is the new gold mine if you have the write professional to show you:

All the Genuine Websites

All the Genuine Agents and Legit Shippers

How to successfully sell your imported products without stress.

How to identify hot selling products.

Read more at..... https://theminiimporter..com/2020/01/the-mini-importers-tablet-2020-edition.html
Re: How To Start Mini Importation Business In 2020 by Mannila: 6:24pm On Aug 09, 2020
Re: How To Start Mini Importation Business In 2020 by onenaira(m): 6:31am On Aug 29, 2020
Which Money Making Skills Can You Learn Today?

Is it Mini importation?
Is it Blogging?
Is it Affiliate marketing

I will recommend affiliate marketing for the newbies because it is the easiest way to make money online
What is affiliate marketing?

Affiliate marketing is the easiest way to make money anywhere in the world. The most interesting thing is that you can now make huge amount of cash as an affiliate marketer here in Nigeria and get paid into your local bank account. It is act of promoting products online (digital/physical) to get a commission. Whenever a sale is made through your Recommendation, you get paid instantly.
You can learn how to sell OTHER people's products and getting a nice commission of 50%. You can make btw 10K - 50k daily

Click the below link for instant access
http://sotechworld.com/earn50k
Re: How To Start Mini Importation Business In 2020 by Bimzat: 7:36pm On Sep 08, 2020
Good day fams please what type of WordPress version can I install. Please it very urgent
Re: How To Start Mini Importation Business In 2020 by Bimzat: 7:37pm On Sep 08, 2020
Good evening house.. I'm a newbie and i want to learn more about importation biz.
Thanks
Re: How To Start Mini Importation Business In 2020 by Bimzat: 10:48pm On Sep 10, 2020
onenaira:
*FREE Mini Importation Training Plus 5 Hot Selling Products*

Dear friend,

Would you like to start a highly profitable business from the comfort of your room… and then use a strategic system to… start making a profit of between =N=5,000, =N=25,000 every day… well keep reading because I’m going to show you exactly how to do it!
But before then,  Let’s talk about something you already know…

A lot has been said concerning mini importation business in Nigeria, but it’s a pity that many people are not doing it right. This is a business that can put food on your table especially if you are unemployed. There are so many online businesses you can venture into but mini importation stand out and you can scale it up to any level you wish.

This business is for these categories of people:

Aѕ а student, Yоu wіll bе аblе tо find аn alternative wау tо finance уоur education wіthоut depending fully оn уоur parents оr guidance

Aѕ а full time house wife, уоu саn assist уоur husband financially bу selling imported items/goods іn уоur neigbourhood

Aѕ а single mum, уоu саn tаkе care оf уоur kids frоm thе profit уоu mаkе frоm уоur importation business

If уоu аlrеаdу hаvе а job аnd уоu аrе lооkіng fоr а means оf creating аn extra income fоr yourself, I muѕt ѕау thаt thіѕ business іѕ highly suitable for you.

If you are not getting good result in your import business, you can join us and let’s do it together.

I still want to help more people to kick start their import business and make 2019 their best year ever. We started the 3rd Batch on March and we are through. Join now to benefit because will may likely stop the training soon.
Don’t be left out. 

Here is a tip of what you will benefit if you join us;

I want to reveals my secret to 10 Serious people for FREE.

*WHAT TO EXPECT FROM ME:*

~ How to Import goods for N999 and resell for N5000

~ Secret websites to import cheaper products

~ List of goods that can be imported from China

~ How to spot genuine Sellers on the 1688 website

~ How to start importing with as low as N15,000

~ How to ship your product from China to Nigeria.

~ Learn how to reserch hot in demand product.

~ How to advertise your products without a website

~ How to deliver your product to the buyers in their various state.

~I am giving away list of 5 fast moving products that you can start selling

~ One week mentorship on mini importation.

~ NOTE: You can also import products for your personal use or gifts.
You don’t need to quit your salary job to do this business, you can do it part time

I will be teaching everything about this business on whatsapp. Only serious people please. Drop you whatsapp number below, I will add you and forward the info to you immediately.
Re: How To Start Mini Importation Business In 2020 by oba1721: 2:15am On Sep 11, 2020
Re: How To Start Mini Importation Business In 2020 by peacealways: 3:36am On Sep 11, 2020
Interesting
Re: How To Start Mini Importation Business In 2020 by takinpelu8: 7:01pm On Sep 12, 2020
08169898415 add me
Re: How To Start Mini Importation Business In 2020 by Hycenth137363(m): 8:58pm On Sep 13, 2020
please I would need a help from you? 08065884976
Re: How To Start Mini Importation Business In 2020 by Hycenth137363(m): 3:40pm On Sep 21, 2020
how do I go about import from Ali express and ship to Nigeria without falling into the hands of frauds?
Re: How To Start Mini Importation Business In 2020 by onenaira(m): 6:53am On Oct 09, 2020
I am into mini importation and affiliate marketing business. I am able to build a sustainable online business for myself and I have helped so many people build their online business too. For me, if you want to leave a life away from the 9-5 job then online business is the best. If you need help with starting an affiliate marketing business, you can always reach out to me on my deaf and dump whatapp no 07052460219
Re: How To Start Mini Importation Business In 2020 by haon: 9:36am On Nov 27, 2020
I think this should also help you with your mini importation business as a beginner

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwph1ZcyOHY
Re: How To Start Mini Importation Business In 2020 by Stan554: 11:48pm On Mar 12, 2021
Current price for air cargo from China to Nigeria
Starting from 4th, March. 2021.
BY Air cargo to lagos
through guangzhou airport. the price is 6.1USD/KG (7-10days service)
through HongKong airport.the price is 6.3USD/KG.special goods 6.6USD/KG (can send batteries, liquid, powder, food and other sensitive goods).
Normal goods clearing fee:500NGN/KG.(for Air cargo)
⚠️We can accept goods less than 3kgs, please note.
Re: How To Start Mini Importation Business In 2020 by Samakus(m): 9:26am On Apr 02, 2021
Interesting
Re: How To Start Mini Importation Business In 2020 by hilaryCU(m): 10:24am On Apr 02, 2021
Re: How To Start Mini Importation Business In 2020 by zeestone99(m): 7:58am On Apr 27, 2021
Do you have goods you want to ship from China to Nigeria, we can help pay your Chinese suppliers in rmb and ship your goods.

Mazine frieght and Logistics Services is owned by mazine group & offers air cargo services such as air freight & cargo handling services, & related services in warehousing, transportation, sea freight & procurement

We can also do the following things for you in China,
1. Collect your samples from different suppliers and send it by express cargo with affordable rates.
2. Pick up your goods from different suppliers and consolidate into one shipment to reduce your expenses at your destination.
3. Collect and ship your goods under mazine LOGISTIC’S to protect your business secret from your suppliers and buyers.
4. We can help you inspect your products and check the supplier's credibility from China.
We have very good reputation in logistic business and have created strong relationship with many shipping and airline companies.
For inquiries, please feel free to contact us on the following numbers
Nigeria contact: 08117398294 or through this e-mail address;
mazinegroup@gmail.com info@mazinegroup.com
Re: How To Start Mini Importation Business In 2020 by OfficialSam(m): 5:27pm On May 11, 2021
Following
Re: How To Start Mini Importation Business In 2020 by Medallion500: 8:03am On May 21, 2021
Re: How To Start Mini Importation Business In 2020 by zeestone99(m): 2:49pm On Jul 06, 2021
We sell rmb
Call/chat: 08117398294

Re: How To Start Mini Importation Business In 2020 by chukel(m): 8:00pm On Jul 07, 2021
zeestone99:
We sell rmb
Call/chat: 08117398294

rate
Re: How To Start Mini Importation Business In 2020 by zeestone99(m): 11:02pm On Jul 07, 2021
chukel:
rate

79.9 today
Re: How To Start Mini Importation Business In 2020 by theoilguy: 8:58pm On Sep 19, 2021
Hello,

I am looking for a freight forwarding company with an address in Hong Kong.. any idea??
Re: How To Start Mini Importation Business In 2020 by Dagelv: 9:20pm On Sep 20, 2021
Great guide on how to start off your own business. I believe that people should much less care about starting off a business. I mean that they often attach great significance to businesses in a way it ocasionally turns into something that is impossible to reach. In my opinion, starting off a business isn't difficult at all. The matter here is to create a proper business planand follow it. Some peopl claim that you must own an experience of working on a managerial positions. Well, it will be good, nevertheless you can manage your business without any experience. Here you should apply to your personal preferences and thoroughly listen to your employees.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Business Can A Student Start With N10,000 / Man Steals N6.8m From ATM In Abuja. / N800,000 Credit Alert From An Unknown Person - Please Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.