Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,771 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:41 PM

Video: Warri Billionaire Pastor Gifted Stephanie Of Success Viral Video Cash - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Video: Warri Billionaire Pastor Gifted Stephanie Of Success Viral Video Cash (661 Views)

How Warri Billionaire Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Spent Over N100m To Mark Birthday / Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) / Kenneth Copeland, American Billionaire Pastor Acquires Aeroplane (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: Warri Billionaire Pastor Gifted Stephanie Of Success Viral Video Cash by Zenzi: 8:17pm On Mar 31, 2019
Pastor Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin of Warri, Delta State has gift Stephanie who recorded and shared the viral video of little Success in Sapele, Delta State lot of cash during Sunday service.

The Pastor was seen in a live video posted by Wale Gates giving the lady who was wearing NYSC uniform lot of cash. According to an insider, the amount was 2million Naira.

Trouble started between Stephanie and Success family when Stephanie cried out over lack of appreciation from Success family after receiving millions of Naira from meaningful Nigerians in a video she recorded and posted online.

See Video in link below

https://theblogngr.com/2019/03/31/video-warri-billionaire-pastor-gifted-stephanie-of-success-viral-video-lot-of-cash/

Re: Video: Warri Billionaire Pastor Gifted Stephanie Of Success Viral Video Cash by OdefaGirl(f): 8:20pm On Mar 31, 2019
Hope you will feel satisfied now. Use it well. FTC! Shout out to me!
Re: Video: Warri Billionaire Pastor Gifted Stephanie Of Success Viral Video Cash by Nobody: 8:21pm On Mar 31, 2019
All I could say is don't hesitate to do what you know could bring a new lease if life to others, even if you do it in the most subconscious or unserious manner. She's made for life, if only she won't spend it on expensive make up or bags cos she looks like a slay queen in most of her pictures I've seen. She should just see whatever comes out of nysc jaars and enrol in a fashion academy. I could link her with ngozi my ibo friend who's lawyer but dumped law when she couldn't get a job in the UK where she graduated and suddenly jumped at what she knows how to do best.....fashion. she doesn't own a visible office, neither can she sew an ordinary pant. But, she earns up to 3k pounds sterling monthly . Somebidy should please dash her brain before that money would disappear now. I didn't have that kind of cash when I started my business. But I thank God today, I've built a business empire that would last generations to come.
Re: Video: Warri Billionaire Pastor Gifted Stephanie Of Success Viral Video Cash by RemiTinubu(f): 8:23pm On Mar 31, 2019
person wey enter camp recently grin
bloggers and lies
Re: Video: Warri Billionaire Pastor Gifted Stephanie Of Success Viral Video Cash by paiz: 8:28pm On Mar 31, 2019
No this is crazy
when your church members are hungry you are giving one olosho money
Re: Video: Warri Billionaire Pastor Gifted Stephanie Of Success Viral Video Cash by ozento: 8:29pm On Mar 31, 2019
this greedy girl don blow o. hope she go remember her frend wey help her trend the video.

(1) (Reply)

The Most Powerful Herbalist And Native Doctor In Nigeria / Continue keeping an eye on RUGA. / TREM Impacted my Life and Ministry Positively

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.