Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:04 AM

RCCG Pastors Accused By Muslim Son-In-Law Of Aborting His Child & Harassing Him! - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / RCCG Pastors Accused By Muslim Son-In-Law Of Aborting His Child & Harassing Him! (21209 Views)

Catechist Caught With Body Of Girl Who Died While Aborting His Baby (photos) / Police Rescue One Of Five Kidnapped RCCG Pastors / Joseph Ebowemen In Court For Impregnating & Aborting His 15-Year-Old Niece Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RCCG Pastors Accused By Muslim Son-In-Law Of Aborting His Child & Harassing Him! by deebrain(m): 10:09am On Apr 01, 2019
On both grounds, they have committed a wrong and shame. I don't agree with aborting the innocent child, but the parents have right to kick against the affair.

They are not married. And rather than this rubbish, they should look to have their parents forgiveness.
Re: RCCG Pastors Accused By Muslim Son-In-Law Of Aborting His Child & Harassing Him! by StellarJo(m): 10:15am On Apr 01, 2019
Awoo88:

West?! Try getting a Muslim pregnant Ilorin
Ilorin is north central
Re: RCCG Pastors Accused By Muslim Son-In-Law Of Aborting His Child & Harassing Him! by carinmom(f): 10:15am On Apr 01, 2019
Guyman02:
Here in the North boys are encouraged to marry Christian girls who will bear children that will follow Islam, but if a Muslim girl decides she wants to marry a Christian boy the family can kill her under as 'honour killing' for apostasy. The Police will avoid any investigation as an order or threat will be received from the Emir to the DPO, a mob can burn down the Police Station if he insists on prosecution.

I am going too far, even the murder of a female RCCG Pastor by Muslim miscreants in Kubwa, Abuja has not been investigated despite our VP Osinbajo being a fellow RCCG Pastor.

Pls can you throw more light at the bolded? When and where in the north has that ever happened, don't just slander Islam and northerners without any proof to back it up.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Pastors Accused By Muslim Son-In-Law Of Aborting His Child & Harassing Him! by Marthaodion(f): 10:40am On Apr 01, 2019
In as much as I condemn the acts of the girls parent by aborting the pregnancy and harassing the guy.
This Yoruba Muslim here is mischevious. Of all people to share with, it had to be Freeze who has serious issues with Churches especially RCCG that he had to share through. So that people can talk down against the church.

To the Muslim guy, first of all you got the girl pregnant without marrying her first, you could have gone to the registry with her since her parents didn’t give their consent.

The girl herself nor get sense, since she was still going to marry the guy, why go for an abortion?

The parents are wrong by their action in aborting the pregnancy, and rather than continuously harassing the guy, they should just continue to pray for their daughter and wish her the best. It’s obvious she made her choice already.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Pastors Accused By Muslim Son-In-Law Of Aborting His Child & Harassing Him! by Bimpe29: 10:47am On Apr 01, 2019
Her parents were wrong for aborting their baby, but the guy has committed sin/infraction in the first place.

They're all wrong and need to repent appropriately.
Re: RCCG Pastors Accused By Muslim Son-In-Law Of Aborting His Child & Harassing Him! by AKPON1: 10:50am On Apr 01, 2019
she will regret her decision to marry without her parents' consent.
Re: RCCG Pastors Accused By Muslim Son-In-Law Of Aborting His Child & Harassing Him! by Kfed4ril(m): 10:50am On Apr 01, 2019
Actuarydeji:
The way we practised religion in this country is very alarming. Quran says; "let there be no compulsion in religion". I don't understand the hatred between the Christian and the Muslim. We need to stop all these religion sentiment and hatred

Bros why can’t I as a Christian marry a Muslim lady, but Muslim guys are allowed to marry a Christian lady.
Re: RCCG Pastors Accused By Muslim Son-In-Law Of Aborting His Child & Harassing Him! by Dchampion65: 10:51am On Apr 01, 2019
And you think the best way to handle your would be in-law is to take them to their critics. The Pastor did not have elders to consult for amicable settlement
Your intention is to ridicule them, you are just making the issue complicated
And if you think a girl who got pregnant for you out of wedlock and ready to forsake and shame his family will make a good wife. Think twice
Imagine if your child put you through all these, will you be please. Marriage is not a child play.
Anyway let's hear the parents side too on the abortion and the whole scenario.
Re: RCCG Pastors Accused By Muslim Son-In-Law Of Aborting His Child & Harassing Him! by Agugbadin: 11:08am On Apr 01, 2019
EnglishKiller:
Big DingDon
That the only reason the child of a Pastor would go after a Muslim.
For her to bring her parents to daddy freeze means she is a gonner

She is Ugly
Re: RCCG Pastors Accused By Muslim Son-In-Law Of Aborting His Child & Harassing Him! by Agugbadin: 11:10am On Apr 01, 2019
Kfed4ril:

Bros why can’t I as a Christian marry a Muslim lady, but Muslim guys are allowed to marry a Christian lady.

I have always asked same question again and again. Can someone please help

1 Like

Re: RCCG Pastors Accused By Muslim Son-In-Law Of Aborting His Child & Harassing Him! by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:14am On Apr 01, 2019
umuna:

Did the Muslim guy seek the consent of the father and mother of the lady that he wants to marry their daughter? He got her pregnant because he knows she is a pastor's daughter and he has won a big price by impregnating a pastor's daughter. What a Muslim will never allow a Christian man do to their daughter, you want Christians to allow same? I am not saying they cannot inter marry from other religions, but let us do and support the right things. Get the consent of the father and mother of the child and that is what our culture and faith demands!
Overall the Muslim guy is at fault, but our reactions as Christians to issues like this should not be seen as vengeful and complicated.
Re: RCCG Pastors Accused By Muslim Son-In-Law Of Aborting His Child & Harassing Him! by Kfed4ril(m): 11:18am On Apr 01, 2019
Agugbadin:

Bros I know wetin I use my eyes see for this Abuja wey I Dey o.
This girl we been dey run things and she really liked me, when the brothers found out oboy them wan kill me, the reported her to their father and he sent he to Kano.
Sha now she is married.
Re: RCCG Pastors Accused By Muslim Son-In-Law Of Aborting His Child & Harassing Him! by LionTiger(m): 11:29am On Apr 01, 2019
Mr. man you stole someone's daughter by way of abduction, simple.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Pastors Accused By Muslim Son-In-Law Of Aborting His Child & Harassing Him! by ollah2: 11:34am On Apr 01, 2019
Agugbadin:

Do you mind those bigoted haters who spread nothing but lies, hate and falsehoods about island and muslims. I have a Christian igbo friend who married an alhaja (the ladies that always cover their hair) whose parents are born again muslims(Alhaji and alhaja) and they have peaceful home with two beautiful kids. I have another yoruba Christian who also married a muslim lady. Nigeria Christians are bunch of hypocrites and haters
Re: RCCG Pastors Accused By Muslim Son-In-Law Of Aborting His Child & Harassing Him! by gaskiyamagana: 11:39am On Apr 01, 2019
Awoo88:
The idiot should just shut up. If he were to be a Christian and the girl a Muslim, he will be at dss detention center by now
Chief liar.
Re: RCCG Pastors Accused By Muslim Son-In-Law Of Aborting His Child & Harassing Him! by Awoo88: 11:49am On Apr 01, 2019
gaskiyamagana:

Chief liar.
Who dey lie?? Me?? How many Christian men has married a Muslim girl with ease? The guy will be attacked by Muslim brothers. In places like brigade in kano, you date Muslim girls in secret and you dare talk marriage unless you are ready to convert. Even at that, they will choose a wife for you.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Pastors Accused By Muslim Son-In-Law Of Aborting His Child & Harassing Him! by almarthins(m): 11:53am On Apr 01, 2019
tactius:

Consider this...being a PASTOR is an image thing in Nigeria.

A PASTOR is supposed to have a FAMILY that consists of nothing but ANGELS in his house.

And if a PASTOR's child is caught misbehaving...it means there is something wrong with the PASTOR. PASTOR cannot control his house....

And look...in this case PASTOR's child is 1) pregnant out of wedlock, 2) in a relationship with an UNBELIEVER...

DON'T YOU KNOW HOW BAD THIS IS FOR PASTOR'S IMAGE!?!

There is a big tendency among we Christians to try to be more 'IMAGE' conscious than 'CHRIST' conscious.

Indeed...I blame the Pastor. He did not bring up children who would fear the Lord. He brought up children who 'won't disgrace him'...ie...more concerned about image...Satan has an open doorway to move in and play havoc.

No blame the parent for this girl action. The only thing i blame the parent for is the abortion. Some children of men of God no wan hear word at all. I don see many cases. This one own even small.
Re: RCCG Pastors Accused By Muslim Son-In-Law Of Aborting His Child & Harassing Him! by Awoo88: 11:53am On Apr 01, 2019
StellarJo:

Ilorin is north central
They are some muslin parents in the west that will not tolerate a Christian boy. We lost a young girl in Shasha area of Ibadan because she will not have anything to do with her because of her non-Muslim boyfriend. She died of stomach pain and complications arising from it
Re: RCCG Pastors Accused By Muslim Son-In-Law Of Aborting His Child & Harassing Him! by gaskiyamagana: 11:55am On Apr 01, 2019
Awoo88:

Who dey lie?? Me?? How many Christian men has married a Muslim girl with ease? The guy will be attacked by Muslim brothers. In places like brigade in kano, you date Muslim girls in secret and you dare talk marriage unless you are ready to convert. Even at that, they will choose a wife for you.
In place like....... in Delta, muslim date Christian girl for marriage?
Re: RCCG Pastors Accused By Muslim Son-In-Law Of Aborting His Child & Harassing Him! by Awoo88: 12:00pm On Apr 01, 2019
gaskiyamagana:

In place like....... in Delta, muslim date Christian girl for marriage?
You can. In the North, you can not with being in physical danger
Re: RCCG Pastors Accused By Muslim Son-In-Law Of Aborting His Child & Harassing Him! by oruma19: 12:00pm On Apr 01, 2019
martolux:
Why is daddy frez always based his research on RCCG??
Because rccg is the father of all the business centres that disguise as house of God. Adeboye lies a lot using the Bible, the same bible we all read everyday, that's not fair.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Pastors Accused By Muslim Son-In-Law Of Aborting His Child & Harassing Him! by NOETHNICITY(m): 12:37pm On Apr 01, 2019
Sterope:
I thought it was only Muslims that do this shot. Who knew? undecided

Had it been it was an Imam, one can only imagine the comments?
My tots
Re: RCCG Pastors Accused By Muslim Son-In-Law Of Aborting His Child & Harassing Him! by Nobody: 12:57pm On Apr 01, 2019
ifyalways:
Hmmmn.

I dont care about the religious affiliations of both parties but im trying to understand the reason for the abortion? The girl was 23, not 16, the parents should have left her to her fate and time will tell. . .

Its also possible she was never pregnant. Her period was just delayed. . . undecided

The parents should stop harassing the boy, if they did a perfect job as parents and pastors their daughter wont be chopping banana outside marriage in the first place.
The girl should get over herself. Shes made her choice and cant force her parents to accept her decision.
Even if they did a perfect job the pastor's daughter would have still misbehave.
Re: RCCG Pastors Accused By Muslim Son-In-Law Of Aborting His Child & Harassing Him! by Nobody: 1:00pm On Apr 01, 2019
gly:
No offence to anybody but just being objective in my thinking.
The guy in question is wrong to have gone ahead to marry the girl without the consent of the parent....that is stealing. For crying out loud, she has a source which must be reckoned with.
On the issue of the abortion...there is always a two side to a story, we might be suprise to hear that the parent's version of the story will take another dimenssion, let us not be quick to base our judgement on incomplete premise.

As a muslim faithful that he is, the guy in question knows it is wrong to marry a lady without the parent's consent.
Nor be who first report the matter dey right
I agree with you on this
Re: RCCG Pastors Accused By Muslim Son-In-Law Of Aborting His Child & Harassing Him! by CodeTemplar: 1:04pm On Apr 01, 2019
Kobicove:

I hope you guys did not fall for that cheap blackmail.
Pathetic!
Re: RCCG Pastors Accused By Muslim Son-In-Law Of Aborting His Child & Harassing Him! by Nobody: 1:06pm On Apr 01, 2019
MicroBox:
RCCG members and pastors are the most stupid ,selfish hate filled heart people on earth. They don't believe in tolerance but they will keep smiling and showing inner joy when their heart is black and fill with hate.
I wonder what exactly they learn in church. Preaching hate but coming out to pretend.
Very stupid people..
Don't quote me because I am speaking from a firsthand experience.
Gullible people.
I think you are the foolish one here. You just read an article together with first hand information to draw conclusion.
Re: RCCG Pastors Accused By Muslim Son-In-Law Of Aborting His Child & Harassing Him! by Nobody: 1:35pm On Apr 01, 2019
there are no pastors in RCCG just Business Developers for Parishes, trust them at your own peril.
Re: RCCG Pastors Accused By Muslim Son-In-Law Of Aborting His Child & Harassing Him! by Sterope(f): 1:57pm On Apr 01, 2019
You are a liar. For every case of inter-religious relationship /and Muslim family wahala you have seen, I will give you two cases of Christian family wahala in return.

Unlike you, I am not too daft to realise that it does not make all Christians intolerant and also it is not about religion. There are Yoruba parents who are ready to disown their female daughters for marrying non Yorubas and same applies to other tribes. Doeenit mean all Yorubas are intolerant and violent?

Awoo88:

Re: RCCG Pastors Accused By Muslim Son-In-Law Of Aborting His Child & Harassing Him! by SSAwhistleblowe: 1:58pm On Apr 01, 2019
The girl should better be patient... getting married without parental consent ... marriage that is for a life time that will tire you sef by the time you enter... it’s that abortion part that I am not understanding... it is well.
Re: RCCG Pastors Accused By Muslim Son-In-Law Of Aborting His Child & Harassing Him! by Sterope(f): 1:58pm On Apr 01, 2019
Most people are too stupid.pod to realise it. They enjoy fighting fictional wars only to prove how different and special they are.

tactius:

You can take religion out of the equation...and the parents would object to the marriage on the grounds of tribe, class, money, or 'I don't like him' or politics.
Re: RCCG Pastors Accused By Muslim Son-In-Law Of Aborting His Child & Harassing Him! by aku626(m): 2:18pm On Apr 01, 2019
I see how this quickly escalated to religion and not the truth.
The baby is out of wedlock
The parents likely did an abortion
They married without consent of the parents

Religion comes in at the 2nd point abortion isn’t allowed in the church of God same as divorce same as lying same as stealing same as fornication. They all carry same weight

Tradition comes in at 3 it’s mostly seen as irresponsible to get married without your parents consent especially at that age. It is simply a battle you’d have to fight for a while.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Three Feared Killed As Gang Members Clash In Port Harcourt / 12-Year-Old Boy Kidnaps 3-Year-Old Girl In Bauchi, Demands ₦‎150,000 As Ransom / Fuel Subsidy Removal Drove Me Into Robbery In Lagos - Adeniran Jerimiah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.