|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,756,633 members, 6,550,562 topics. Date: Friday, 22 October 2021 at 08:47 AM
First Official Release Of The Book Of Universal Truth(doctufos) <pdf Format> / "The Devil Loves Sex Too" By Sunday Akanni Moshood / Pope Francis Tells Gay Man 'god Made You Like This And Loves You Like This' (2) (3) (4)
|God Is Universal And Loves All by AgentNnamdi: 9:40pm On Mar 31, 2019|
1. Interesting how we criticize politicians, calling them "thieves", evil men, and so many uncouth words; sometimes claiming that most of them belong to some secret societies, ritual gangs, etc. Then comes donation and crusade time, our Reverends and Pastors invite them for special donations period. And they happily give to the progress of the church.
They are automatically blessed and sure of being rewarded on the last day. God still bless these politicians beyond words. https://www.nairaland.com/5106608/oyedepo-enenche-nathaniel-bassey-pdp
2. A prominent Muslim Politician is happily married to a deaconess (Senior Pastor) of one of the top Pentecostal churches in Nigeria. A popular traditional king mates with a Prophetess of a church, and both of them are still enjoying their union together.
Stupidly, their members are at war with their differences barking, threatening and causing physical harm against one another. In their local gathering, these people are made to believe that others will burn in Hell. Hahahaha
3. Good Things happen to both bad and good people. Yet we try to defend ourselves when faced with misfortune and tend to criticize people of other belief enjoying the same misfortune as we are experiencing. To console our stupidity, we make reference to the Bible. This is okay, it offers us some hope, but for us to judge others, it becomes shameful.
4. We still argue on how people should dress and threaten on how women will burn in hell for choosing some certain dress styles. In contrast, women dress like hip-hop stars to church, men put on face caps and shout praises to God, female pastors wear gold chains and expensive clothing materials in the house of God. And still, God blesses them all. Listen to their various testimonies and see how marvellous their lives are going. See PlanetShakers, Hillsong, Australian Churches.
5. Is it not foolish that we go to church to demand our selfish interests from God, yet we argue on Tithing and church donations? Is it not stupid we throw money on celebrities who make us dance, yet we find it difficult to help our church to grow? Ask yourself, "Why do I go to church?"
6. Women mount altars and preach the sermon, this is against what the Bible wrote in the New Testament. Pastors refer to the Old Testament when it suits them, and run to the New Testament when you challenge some texts. Yet, God is blessing them abundantly.
In this Lenten season, Catholics are restricted from shouting hallelujah and certain forms of enjoyment, but other churches are busy enjoying themselves and shouting hallelujah praises any time. Still, we affirm the glorious works of Christ in our lives.
7. The value of Religion is LOVE to others, simple. I read a post here - https://www.nairaland.com/5108400/9-reasons-why-god-allows from a Pastor who tried to defend God on why he allows trials and tribulations. I laughed so hard. I once asked myself "Jesus suffered on Earth, he went to heaven and he sits on the throne of Grace. Why did he allow his Apostles to suffer so much on earth? These people walked, ate and flexed with Jesus Christ, yet they were humiliated like common criminals. How much more we who sin every day?"
8. God is Universal. God is human like - He helps those he wishes to help and ignores those he wishes to ignore. He makes his own choices, not the other way round. More reason why we start praying harder whenever sufferings and pains come... Even the Bible said we are created in his own image; interestingly, Jesus was a human like us and he suffered painfully, his apostles too.
9. Visit my website https://agentnnamdi.com/god-is-universal/
10. I have quality services for you here at https://agentnnamdi.com/shop
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44