Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,180 members, 7,807,576 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:31 PM

How True Are These Allegations About Gbajabiamila - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How True Are These Allegations About Gbajabiamila (1057 Views)

How True Are El-Rufai's Several Claims On Channels TV Interview? - Fact Check / Fact Check: How True Are Claims By Tinubu Shettima About Size Of Lagos Economy? / FACT-CHECK: How True Are Soludo’s Claims Made During Anambra Governorship Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How True Are These Allegations About Gbajabiamila by AbuAeesha: 10:20pm On Mar 31, 2019
This is Hon. Femi Gbajabiamila. He's from Lagos state. I love his face also, unfortunately the highest court in the state of Georgia, USA, on February 26 2007, reportedly found him guilty of defrauding his client to the tune of $25,000 and ordered that he be suspended from the practice of law in the state for 36 months. His bar number in Georgia was 288330. He reportedly sneaked out of the country to Nigeria under the pretense of been dead.

That stain has remained indelible till date.
Re: How True Are These Allegations About Gbajabiamila by Akiara: 10:30pm On Mar 31, 2019
What!!!

And the holier than everyone cartel from the SW will claim ignorance of this criminal record

If it was another tribe you'll see their Vuvuzela Parrot Orchestra making noise everywhere.

Anyway I ain't surprised. ..Even Tinubu is an ex convict and a renowned leader to most of the urchins in the South West.

So much for being a suffersticated Tribe...

grin
Re: How True Are These Allegations About Gbajabiamila by Nobody: 10:32pm On Mar 31, 2019
AbuAeesha:
This is Hon. Femi Gbajabiamila. He's from Lagos state. I love his face also, unfortunately the highest court in the state of Georgia, USA, on February 26 2007, reportedly found him guilty of defrauding his client to the tune of $25,000 and ordered that he be suspended from the practice of law in the state for 36 months. His bar number in Georgia was 288330. He reportedly sneaked out of the country to Nigeria under the pretense of been dead.

That stain has remained indelible till date.
so true. I have a lawyer friend in thebsyaye of Georgia, a white guy who first hinted me about this about 12 years ago. The same man is a lawmaker of the federal republic of Nigeria today. Most of our lawmakers are fraudsters,cultists, boko haram sponsors, money launders, etc. Ambode accused Tinubu of presenting a man ( sanwoolu, the governor-elect) who had at one time undergone drug rehab and had once been arrested in the USA. Ali ndume can't deny being a sponsor of boko haram and Nigerian ally of ISIS , the body that finds boko boys. The fed govt know these but kept mum. They've got no credibility. It's unfortunate. And Tinubu their baba is a drug baron corrupt man. I still wonder, despite knowing all these, some people still follow him. Poverty is truly a curse. We learnt fashola too smokes weed

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Fake Soldier, Robber Arrested In Lagos / We Northerners Deeply Regret The Gang Ups Against GEJ – Gov. Shettima / Confirmed - It Is Now Finished For Abia State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.