Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,857 members, 7,806,425 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:26 PM

My Wife Doesn't Post My Pictures On Social Media, She Is Abnormal, Help! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Doesn't Post My Pictures On Social Media, She Is Abnormal, Help! (77251 Views)

Help! My Wife Doesn't Want To See My Best Friend In Our Apartment Again / His Wife Doesn't Appreciate House-keeping Allowance Of N50,000. / My Wife Doesn't Like Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Doesn't Post My Pictures On Social Media, She Is Abnormal, Help! by okoroemeka(m): 6:06am On Apr 01, 2019
women are complex creations,it's obvious she doesn't love you from the beginning and the seeds of love is not germinating sooner,so be nice to her and pray that time could change her heart,but believe me if she relocates abroad that may be the end of the marriage.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Doesn't Post My Pictures On Social Media, She Is Abnormal, Help! by Sije(m): 6:09am On Apr 01, 2019
People react differently to various situations.

Mr. Oga, no one has ever gotten it all.

For situations like yours, it is very likely to conclude as you have only given us ur view.

Dont let her actions dissuade you.

Many wld luv a wife like yours, i d say she's spercial.

From your discription, she only shades you from her social life , and you feel bad about it?

Wld u want it the other way around? No i think.
Wld u want her to have up evry where for ppl to see but privately hates being around u?

Accept her for what ever she may do to you socially and see it as her for now.

Time changes evrytin,
Support her the best you can,
Ignore her lapses since they are not putting u or ur children in danger.

Pray for her always
Luv her the best you can.

Dont have a negative mind towards her.
Be her man.

Uncle, no one is perfect, even you.

Trust me, what u have u may never value until u loose it.

Your marraige is more important than your social entitlement.

I wld really love a woman as ur wife.
One that keeps me secret from the world.
One that dose not take me or my children to social media.
One that wants a small simple marriage.
One that dose not cheat on me.
One that dose take life simple. Bro, count ursef a lucky man!

I hope my review was helpful

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife Doesn't Post My Pictures On Social Media, She Is Abnormal, Help! by IjebuWarrior: 6:18am On Apr 01, 2019
victorian:
Oga, you are not tall dark and handsome. Talk true make devil shame.

Anyways I understand what she's going through. Cause I almost got myself entrapped in such kind of marriage but counselling with my Pastor saved me on-time.
I'm not saying u are a bad person, neither am I saying u are ugly but the thing is this : you can be someonelse dream man , perfect and Denzel looking to another woman except your wife. Your wife has the idea of how her ideal man should look like.
Not all women are tall, dark and handsome as their ideal looking man. Some prefer average height, natural for looks with a muscular or athletic body. That's why God created us in different shapes and sizes.
And your wife who got married in her 30s must have seen it all, got heartbroken by the kind of guys, she would have love to marry and settle down with. But reality dawned on her, such guys won't make A good husband to her. Then u strolled along into life, she realised u are serious with marriage. She checked herself, she's not getting younger, what da heck! Lemme marry. I will simply resign my self to this marriage as long as I have a family with him. Who cares about happiness and love. Most marriages sef are just there.
And with what friends will always ring into our ears everyday. Marriage is not about love, it's about marrying a man who is ready and capable to stay married. Just be humble and calm, have your kids and have a business or career going for yourself. That's all. We don't always marry who we wish to marry and here we are with our kids. You cannot be selective anymore, forget about falling in love and just Marry! angry
That's exactly how your wife feels. She's resigned to her fate with u. She cannot leave u, cos she's determined to stay married. Her happiness is irrelevant as long as she's Mrs.

What a life sad

In my own case, I stopped myself on-time from marrying the guy who proposed to me, after opening my heart to my Pastor. My Pastor said do I want to be lifeless in the marriage, I said no with tears almost running down my cheeks. He said good, then don't marry him, cos u will regret it. Tell him kindly u simply don't love him, which is the truth. There and then I felt so free and alive, I even felt like hugging the pastor with so much joy! Lol
I told the guy, I'm sorry dear, I can't go thru with it. And I don't regret it. I feel free and alive! grin. I don't care about my age. I just want to feel at peace wit my soul and being.

7 Likes

Re: My Wife Doesn't Post My Pictures On Social Media, She Is Abnormal, Help! by Richy4(m): 6:57am On Apr 01, 2019
She is normal... To summarise every thing u have said, u were a substitute, or second-best... not that she was cheating on u.. just in terms of preferences...

I remembered that advertisement way back of Panadol... "if e nobe Panadol e no fit be like panadol"..

People said she doesn't like social media attention. Yet she was active on social media.. she posts pic of work colleague... post pic of her wedding alone only herself..will it hurt so much just to include the OP on that pic .. did she marry herself?..

Lots of people are scared of people having them as second best... no matter what you do.. u can never measure up...

I believe that the marriage is still young.and it will be ok . As time goes on she will start seeing you as the best thing that has ever happened to her

15 Likes

Re: My Wife Doesn't Post My Pictures On Social Media, She Is Abnormal, Help! by ThePreachersSon: 7:02am On Apr 01, 2019
You said she started this a long time ago, so just accept it as who she is. Not all of us really want to show everything happening on social media, if I were to get married today I would not post it on social media, I just kinda like surprises. Like you've been married for 6 years now? That kind.

The real deal is does she love you? And from what you said she hasn't done anything to show that she does not love you.

Pleas do not listen to them who say she doesn't love you, don't. I have a friend who lives abroad, she married a white man. But after 3 years non of us apart from close friends and relatives know what he looks like. She keeps her private life private. And it kind of works for her.

Just accept her the way she, BTW you agreed to marry the way she was.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Doesn't Post My Pictures On Social Media, She Is Abnormal, Help! by obicentlis: 7:30am On Apr 01, 2019
Pkingman:
Hello house, Pls I need mature advice on this issue.
I had to create this account as to remain anonymous.

I've been married for 2 years plus, with a son and expecting another.
The problem is that my wife is not proud of me, not proud to be associated with me and does not show excitement concerning me or gifts that I buy for her.. She is just too plain, too emotionless.

It started from our dating days.. We dated for a year plus.. She never wanted people to know about us. Always hiding me. As if the relationship was a secret. She never asked me for a pin.. I was happy she wasn't the demanding type.
When I proposed to her, I expected her to go over the moon, show excitement and flood social media with pictures.. But no way.
She was just mute and calm about it. She didn't even accept the idea of pre-wedding pictures when I suggested it.. Said it wasn't compulsory, she doesn't have time and energy for that..Few weeks later, she uploaded very beautiful studio pictures of herself alone in nice clothing, shoes, accessories on her facebook timeline without any caption about getting married or love.. Nothing about me at all.

Wedding came... She opted for a small quiet wedding.. Although we could afford a big wedding.. I was surprised.. So unfeminine... Women always prefer loud crowded weddings to show off.. She was supposed to be extremely excited as she was getting married esp at over 30 years when a woman is considered by societal standards to be hopeless and too old for marriage but no! She went about the whole festivities like nothing special was happening to her.

After the wedding, she didn't upload our wedding pictures on social media like normal women do. I then uploaded few pictures of us and tagged her. She immediately untagged herself and told me I could post whatever I wanted without necessarily tagging her.
Months after, she uploaded 2 pictures of herself alone in wedding gown and traditional attire.. None of mine till date.
She doesn't have any picture of me or us together on her facebook profile, she doesn't upload any picture of me or us on her whatsapp. It's always her picture alone or with our baby or her parents and siblings.
She hardly even takes pictures with me at social functions. She prefers personal pictures. Sometimes, she will even crop me out of her pictures and post only herself. She just keeps going on as if I don't exist. When I ask her why, she says she doesn't need to display me online to know she is married to me.
On my birthday, she didn't wish me HBD on any social media platform but she uploaded pictures of her 2 male colleagues at work(she is a medical doctor, a surgeon in training and planning to relocate abroad soon) and wished them HBD, wrote nice things about them.
Back home, all I got was a small get together, cake, drinks and gifts but I would have preferred to be acknowledged online as well. On her birthday, I dare not show her off or say anything on social media, she won't find it funny.. She prefers everything we do is private.
The part that breaks my heart is her attitude towards gifts.. When I met her, she was working, earning big, lived alone and had a car.I was happy she wasn't demanding or greedy... But I noticed if I buy her something, she just coldly thanks me and that's all. I am an Architect, working in a firm and also into private jobs.. I recently completed a project and was paid in millions.. I thought I should surprise my wife so I bought her a new car(an SUV).... She acted so plain.. Just said thank you and that was all.. Instead of displaying it all over social media platforms, write lovey dovey epistles about me and celebrate me like other women do.

By all standards, I am handsome, tall, dark, educated, nice guy, well to do, so why is she not proud to show me off?
Why does she not want me to show her off?

In all fairness, she has been a very nice partner so far but why this cold abnormal attitude ?This is not how women ought to behave.
I am getting tired already,i have discussed this with her but she doesn't wish to change.
What could be wrong with her?
Tell her that you need a divorce and see her reaction.

7 Likes

Re: My Wife Doesn't Post My Pictures On Social Media, She Is Abnormal, Help! by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:33am On Apr 01, 2019
Sije:
People react differently to various situations.

Mr. Oga, no one has ever gotten it all.

For situations like yours, it is very likely to conclude as you have only given us ur view.

Dont let her actions dissuade you.

Many wld luv a wife like yours, i d say she's spercial.

From your discription, she only shades you from her social life , and you feel bad about it?

Wld u want it the other way around? No i think.
Wld u want her to have up evry where for ppl to see but privately hates being around u?

Accept her for what ever she may do to you socially and see it as her for now.

Time changes evrytin,
Support her the best you can,
Ignore her lapses since they are not putting u or ur children in danger.

Pray for her always
Luv her the best you can.

Dont have a negative mind towards her.
Be her man.

Uncle, no one is perfect, even you.

Trust me, what u have u may never value until u loose it.

Your marraige is more important than your social entitlement.

I wld really love a woman as ur wife.
One that keeps me secret from the world.
One that dose not take me or my children to social media.
One that wants a small simple marriage.
One that dose not cheat on me.
One that dose take life simple. Bro, count ursef a lucky man!

I hope my review was helpful

You didn't read the part that she shows off her child, parents and siblings, right?

18 Likes

Re: My Wife Doesn't Post My Pictures On Social Media, She Is Abnormal, Help! by confidant: 7:55am On Apr 01, 2019
What social has caused to this generation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Doesn't Post My Pictures On Social Media, She Is Abnormal, Help! by Ishilove: 7:58am On Apr 01, 2019
She is not abnormal. She is just very reserved. I see a lot of myself in her and i can identify with her, which is why I know she's normal.

Not every woman likes showing off their private lives on social media contrary to what you think. I know I don't. I know I can write about my private life online, but definitely not post pictures. You two just have very different temperaments.

If you know you like social media wife then why did you marry her?? Never marry a person with the mindset that you will change them. Have you changed yourself? Are you the Holy Spirit that changes? You saw the kind of person she was yet you still went ahead to marry, thinking you are the doing her a favour by marrying her, now two years down the line you are complaining.

Abeg carry your cross and make things work. Your madam sef is acting like she is doing you a favour by marrying you. A little appreciation would go a long way in making your partner feel like they didn't waste their resources buying you gifts, although I wouldn't go as far posting pictures if my man buys me a car. That would be dialing your village people's numbers.

Na una two sabi abeg.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife Doesn't Post My Pictures On Social Media, She Is Abnormal, Help! by Ishilove: 8:00am On Apr 01, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

You didn't read the part that she shows off her child, parents and siblings, right?
Nothing new there. I have friends whose spouses I have never seen

10 Likes

Re: My Wife Doesn't Post My Pictures On Social Media, She Is Abnormal, Help! by victorian(f): 8:03am On Apr 01, 2019
PaulAris:

Ladies and their maked-up mind, so beautiful!
[Paragraph 1]; You know, I was gonna tell you I was not interested in knowing.
But then he told me how you know all these things, so I just gave a grin to myself saying of course.

[Paragraph 2]; Women!

[Paragraph 3]; You know you could be charged to court or given subpoena for your comprehensive skills, its preposterous.

[Paragraph 4]; Aww, how cute.
I could give you a hug right now if only you were

Yawns"

Have heard. Need to rush off, to work.

Whichever way u come to your conclusion is OK by me.

No time to argue back and forth this morning. So many things I need to resolve today at work.

Byeee .

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Doesn't Post My Pictures On Social Media, She Is Abnormal, Help! by Splinz(m): 8:03am On Apr 01, 2019
Pkingman:

...so why is she not proud to show me off?

Wisdom is profitable to direct here.

To show off someone or something connotes a sense of arrogance which invariably turns people off.

Often time, in fact, most of the time, people's primary motive of showing off is to boast, spite and move others to jealousy. Is this really what you want in your marriage--to attract an "evil eye"?

Again, wisdom is profitable to direct.

Pkingman:

In all fairness, she has been a very nice partner so far but.
..?

There's no but.

All I see is a woman who's mentally and emotionally matured. And without mincing words, she's a rare gem. I see no abnormally but a home maker, one who actively works to make her home 'whispers' ends in her bedroom. And just like you, of course I see a wonderful partner!

You may want to retrace your steps and thank goodness for your blessings. Yes, you may want to start counting your blessings one by one... smiley

15 Likes

Re: My Wife Doesn't Post My Pictures On Social Media, She Is Abnormal, Help! by victorian(f): 8:09am On Apr 01, 2019
Ishilove:
She is not abnormal. She is just very reserved. I see a lot of myself in her and i can identify with her, which is why I know she's normal.

Not every woman likes showing off their private lives on social media contrary to what you think. I know I don't. I know I can write about my private life online, but definitely not post pictures. You two just have very different temperaments.

If you know you like social media wife then why did you marry her?? Never marry a person with the mindset that you will change them. Have you changed yourself? Are you the Holy Spirit that changes? You saw the kind of person she was yet you still went ahead to marry, thinking you are the doing her a favour by marrying her, now two years down the line you are complaining.

Abeg carry your cross and make things work. Your madam sef is acting like she is doing you a favour by marrying you. A little appreciation would go a long way in making your partner feel like they didn't waste their resources buying you gifts, although I wouldn't go as far posting pictures if my man buys me a car. That would be dialing your village people's numbers.

Na una two sabi abeg.

Correct Babe!

Your head is screwed right!

People just like posting pictures of their lives, as if they will get paid doing it.

The op prefers celebrity wife. grin

They can show off anything, even their bathroom, they will post it online.
Smhhh.

Op problem is the wife doesn't show him off on social media and publicly, as if she's won a huge prize marrying him.

I like the way u analyze the situation. For me, anyone waiting to see the pic of my husband will wait, till 1000years to come. I ain't showing off Nada! cheesy

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Doesn't Post My Pictures On Social Media, She Is Abnormal, Help! by Nobody: 8:12am On Apr 01, 2019
Pkingman:
Hello house, Pls I need mature advice on this issue.
I had to create this account as to remain anonymous.

I've been married for 2 years plus, with a son and expecting another.
The problem is that my wife is not proud of me, not proud to be associated with me and does not show excitement concerning me or gifts that I buy for her.. She is just too plain, too emotionless.

It started from our dating days.. We dated for a year plus.. She never wanted people to know about us. Always hiding me. As if the relationship was a secret. She never asked me for a pin.. I was happy she wasn't the demanding type.
When I proposed to her, I expected her to go over the moon, show excitement and flood social media with pictures.. But no way.
She was just mute and calm about it. She didn't even accept the idea of pre-wedding pictures when I suggested it.. Said it wasn't compulsory, she doesn't have time and energy for that..Few weeks later, she uploaded very beautiful studio pictures of herself alone in nice clothing, shoes, accessories on her facebook timeline without any caption about getting married or love.. Nothing about me at all.

Wedding came... She opted for a small quiet wedding.. Although we could afford a big wedding.. I was surprised.. So unfeminine... Women always prefer loud crowded weddings to show off.. She was supposed to be extremely excited as she was getting married esp at over 30 years when a woman is considered by societal standards to be hopeless and too old for marriage but no! She went about the whole festivities like nothing special was happening to her.

After the wedding, she didn't upload our wedding pictures on social media like normal women do. I then uploaded few pictures of us and tagged her. She immediately untagged herself and told me I could post whatever I wanted without necessarily tagging her.
Months after, she uploaded 2 pictures of herself alone in wedding gown and traditional attire.. None of mine till date.
She doesn't have any picture of me or us together on her facebook profile, she doesn't upload any picture of me or us on her whatsapp. It's always her picture alone or with our baby or her parents and siblings.
She hardly even takes pictures with me at social functions. She prefers personal pictures. Sometimes, she will even crop me out of her pictures and post only herself. She just keeps going on as if I don't exist. When I ask her why, she says she doesn't need to display me online to know she is married to me.
On my birthday, she didn't wish me HBD on any social media platform but she uploaded pictures of her 2 male colleagues at work(she is a medical doctor, a surgeon in training and planning to relocate abroad soon) and wished them HBD, wrote nice things about them.
Back home, all I got was a small get together, cake, drinks and gifts but I would have preferred to be acknowledged online as well. On her birthday, I dare not show her off or say anything on social media, she won't find it funny.. She prefers everything we do is private.
The part that breaks my heart is her attitude towards gifts.. When I met her, she was working, earning big, lived alone and had a car.I was happy she wasn't demanding or greedy... But I noticed if I buy her something, she just coldly thanks me and that's all. I am an Architect, working in a firm and also into private jobs.. I recently completed a project and was paid in millions.. I thought I should surprise my wife so I bought her a new car(an SUV).... She acted so plain.. Just said thank you and that was all.. Instead of displaying it all over social media platforms, write lovey dovey epistles about me and celebrate me like other women do.

By all standards, I am handsome, tall, dark, educated, nice guy, well to do, so why is she not proud to show me off?

In all fairness, she has been a very nice partner so far but why this cold abnormal attitude ?This is not how women ought to behave.
I am getting tired already,i have discussed this with her but she doesn't wish to change.
What could be wrong with her?

All i can see is a lack of heart to heart communication .. Try hard and create an atmosphere of laughter and openness u will be surprised at how she will reveal alot of things to you
Re: My Wife Doesn't Post My Pictures On Social Media, She Is Abnormal, Help! by PaulAris: 8:16am On Apr 01, 2019
victorian:

Yawns"

Have heard. Need to rush off, to work.

Whichever way u come to your conclusion is OK by me.

No time to argue back and forth this morning. So many things I need to resolve today at work.

Byeee .
Aii
Morning kiss?
Re: My Wife Doesn't Post My Pictures On Social Media, She Is Abnormal, Help! by Xmen149(m): 8:16am On Apr 01, 2019
one of these:

1)she is older than u and ashamed about it

2)pride,u no reach her set standards that she must have publicly bragged about

3)u were a side dude that became only option after she ran out of options

u dnt need a good wife, u need a happy good wife(good here is to ur own standards) ur wife is like a terrorist patiently waiting for the next mission
ua in Shiit

u went in for the fame (my wife is a doctor) even when the incompatibility is staring u in the face..

talk to her xtreamly close friends and family and find out what went wrong to know if it's situation you can resolve bcs someone somewhere knows what u dnt..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Doesn't Post My Pictures On Social Media, She Is Abnormal, Help! by Nobody: 8:18am On Apr 01, 2019
You certainly aren’t the kind of man she wants physically. In life, the ones you want might not want you and I’m sure that’s what happened in your wife’s case. She was over 30 like you said and you were the only available option and she had to settle for you.
Time usually makes the least desirable person attractive after spending time together so I wonder why your wife hasn’t looked beyond your face and focus on your heart cos you sound like a caring man.
You can talk about it and try to make corrections. Maybe there’s something about your grooming or dressing she doesn’t like.
I wish you the best cos it’s truly a pitiable situation to feel unloved.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Doesn't Post My Pictures On Social Media, She Is Abnormal, Help! by Acidosis(m): 8:32am On Apr 01, 2019
victorian:

Correct Babe!

Your head is screwed right!

People just like posting pictures of their lives, as if they will get paid doing it.

The op prefers celebrity wife. grin

They can show off anything, even their bathroom, they will post it online.
Smhhh.

Op problem is the wife doesn't show him off on social media and publicly, as if she's won a huge prize marrying him.

I like the way u analyze the situation. For me, anyone waiting to see the pic of my husband will wait, till 1000years to come. I ain't showing off Nada! cheesy

You're missing the point here. Someone hardly want to go out with you, hardly appreciate your gifts, refuse to upload your pictures, crop your head and body out of pictures showing you both, refuse to celebrate your birthday in the guise of privacy while showcasing your seeds (small children), her co-Doctors and siblings to the world.

Read the summary above and accept the truth. If same is done to you, you wouldn't like it even if you're world most private person.

How pesin go upload picture of bride in her wedding dress on Facebook, and crop the head and body of the groom?

Lol, OP, if you don't do the needful, I don't see how your marriage can survive o.

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Doesn't Post My Pictures On Social Media, She Is Abnormal, Help! by Mutemenot(m): 8:33am On Apr 01, 2019
Op, your wife married you cos she had no other choice and probably her age was getting bad.... You probably didn't get this lady in a usual way, it's either you got her at a point of heartbreak or you were working her or some thing like that....
All you have to do now is to upgrade your self materially, stop buying thing for her cos she definitely contented . Do all you coukd to outshine her in materials things. Get good clothes. Wear food perfume..be sure she 'll someday get old n tired of her pride .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Doesn't Post My Pictures On Social Media, She Is Abnormal, Help! by Blazebond(m): 8:41am On Apr 01, 2019
End that marriage nowwwwwwwwwwwww,i nor go tell you again.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Doesn't Post My Pictures On Social Media, She Is Abnormal, Help! by carammel(f): 8:46am On Apr 01, 2019
Let's assume she doesn't own any social media account and she doesn't upload pictures of male colleagues and write sweet words for them, i would say she is not the type that likes attention but where i got weak was where you mentioned that she doesn't like taking pictures with you, she uploads pictures of her and the baby then she crops you out of her pictures, hmm, this one is stronger than me.

I think you need to give her space on social media, if you have married on your status, change it to single, remove all her pictures, upload yours and crop her out too, no one has monopoly of craze, love yourself more and be selfish about it. While doing this, be a good husband that you have been, provide adequately, take care of your home too.

46 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Wife Doesn't Post My Pictures On Social Media, She Is Abnormal, Help! by partnerbizz4: 8:46am On Apr 01, 2019
Xaos:
Clone her phone. If you can't, then clone all her SM accounts. If she's hiding something you will know.

But before you do, I want you to know

— you wouldn't find anything.
— your wife isn't ashamed of you or something like that.

It's just that she really, really, really hates attention.
I myself I am programmed that way.
Your wife is a mirror image of myself.

But please do clone her SM for your satisfaction.

Clone?

How?

How easy is that?
Re: My Wife Doesn't Post My Pictures On Social Media, She Is Abnormal, Help! by StPete: 8:47am On Apr 01, 2019
OP this matter is verrrry simple. She doesn’t like the attention ba? Good!
Find another person that you would paint all over social media, make her jealous. Ignore her completely as she doesn’t want the attention. Stop buying her gifts, play your part as a man in the home but with almost total disregard of her existence. Do not take her out, tell her about events you go to and how some ladies are dying for your attention. Then watch how she will begin to crave for you. Do this not just one week. Do it consistently for at least 3 months until she practically begs you and then turn the table around for her to recognize you in all her social media handles and every other way you think you deserve

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife Doesn't Post My Pictures On Social Media, She Is Abnormal, Help! by greenmonk: 8:56am On Apr 01, 2019
Xaos:
Clone her phone. If you can't, then clone all her SM accounts. If she's hiding something you will know.

But before you do, I want you to know

— you wouldn't find anything.
— your wife isn't ashamed of you or something like that.

It's just that she really, really, really hates attention.
I myself I am programmed that way.
Your wife is a mirror image of myself.

But please do clone her SM for your satisfaction.
It is the op that is abnormal. What if he had married his wife 20 years ago when there was no Facebook. This generation don't know anything about life and living. Showing off is not really all there is to life.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Doesn't Post My Pictures On Social Media, She Is Abnormal, Help! by dennel(m): 9:03am On Apr 01, 2019
Op! You need to let her be* Man up brother...

Take pictures with female colleagues at work n post, or female friends she must have met before, or even at the events while she sat looking, mingle up and take shots with gorgeous looking guys and babes*
Make yourself happy n bother less about Tns that doesn’t really count* To me I think you have almost all is expected of a good wife as you typed, so y bothered about dt cheap Tn!

Make her happy the way you’ve bn doing, you can’t afford to lose such woman!

N be very watchful n observant

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Doesn't Post My Pictures On Social Media, She Is Abnormal, Help! by Nobody: 9:07am On Apr 01, 2019
\

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Doesn't Post My Pictures On Social Media, She Is Abnormal, Help! by Anfieldboss: 9:11am On Apr 01, 2019
Jirair:
I'm extremely reserved and I don't see myself in her. I post photos of my food here sometimes because it's not as if I can be identified. Apart from that I don't post photos of myself or other aspects of my life online because I really do hate showing off and I've learned from life that it's best to keep things private. I doubt OP's wife is this reserved or private because she does post post photos of herself, of the kids, her parents, siblings, work and co-workers on social media! She merely excludes her husband and goes to the extent of cropping him out of pictures to post herself.

Hello Jirair smiley,

Pls I'm still waiting for a reply to my last mail.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Doesn't Post My Pictures On Social Media, She Is Abnormal, Help! by PaulAris: 9:43am On Apr 01, 2019
Splinz:

In fact, most of the time, people's primary motive of showing off is to boast, spite and move others to jealousy. Is this really what you want in your marriage--to attract an "evil eye"?

All I see is a woman who's mentally and emotionally matured.
And just like you, of course I see a wonderful partner
[At bold]; But she shows off their Child, did she not think she'll attract the "evil eye" too?
I mean, if at all she does not want people to know she is married, for such a matured woman, will she want people to think she got the child out of wedlock?
Lets help him look at this really.
Don't let us use words that don't depict their kind of relationship.
So far, no one has really given a truthful opinion that explains why she doesn't associate with him socially.
I mean that's why he came on here right?
They're just dusting it off with their own experiences that don't even correllate.
Yh, he is a wonderful partner, wish I could say the same bout' her.

10 Likes

Re: My Wife Doesn't Post My Pictures On Social Media, She Is Abnormal, Help! by jesmond3945: 9:45am On Apr 01, 2019
The thing is that God would always show you signs to watch out for and if you are comfortable with it then go ahead. You made your bed so lie in it. There is nothing anyone can do. The advise i would give to you is don't let her reach america because if she does say bye bye to her.

8 Likes

Re: My Wife Doesn't Post My Pictures On Social Media, She Is Abnormal, Help! by galadima77(m): 9:48am On Apr 01, 2019
gaby:
Hmmm

Some of you guys are just so unfathomable and it irks me to no end how you bandy the word "educated" as if common sense is taught in schools especially our kinda schools.

You saw all these with your korokoro eyes while dating but simply pretended as usual that it wasn't there because in your mind your being an architect who can spoil her with gifts will cure her craze...fafa fawoool

Look guy...zero love..is what that woman sure has for you and you disgust her fantastically. If she had her way or choice she wouldn't wish to be caught a thousand miles around you..its so frigging obvious. You were just a means to an end considering her biological time was waning..

She lost the one she truly loved for whatever reasons and was left with no choice than to manage you to fulfil all righteousness such as having a child seeing how time was ticking out on her coupled with pressures from her family too.

I won't be surprised if her true love is the one she is working towards moving closer to overseas.

I'm seated here typing and wondering how your "Architectural" brains could miss spotting how her "Doctoral or Surgical brain" is conveniently using you as the "available to be settled for in the absence of the desirables" haba oga...are you that low in self esteem or looks. The lack of an okay self esteem is as well a huge turn off for most women so you know and from the look of your write up you sure exudes this.

Wetin dey happen na...make una still try dey face reality and look and straight on.

You see say you dey irritate person plus the person dey shame for you, you still dey force yourself on an dey claim successful architect.

Na all these kind dundee characters dey make me sometimes dey agree say instead wey person go born mumu make e jejely born omila...

Abi na the woman disvirgin you abi na Doctor kill you for your former life wey cum make you swear say you must marry doctor for your new life lol..

Guys make una dey shine una eye well well like my daughter abeg...no time to check time o

Just incase none of the above checks out...guy you dey marry person wey done die for one side prematurely wey him soul never rest according to the Nigerian gisy.

Wake up man..you can do better than this...life is too long or short for all these arrant bullocks...yolo man...

That woman's true love is in a corner and probably getting his steady cut on the side from her because he must be married too hence your coming into the picture.

This story aptly captures and make live true, the saying " Money can not buy love".

Well said.
Re: My Wife Doesn't Post My Pictures On Social Media, She Is Abnormal, Help! by victorian(f): 9:51am On Apr 01, 2019
PaulAris:

Aii
Morning kiss?

Kiss ke! U want make guys wooing me in this forum get angry with me.
No kiss! Biko. I don't know who I will end up settling down with. Lemme not burn my bridges with my own hands.

Just my morning pic instead, I'm just feeling my looks this morning

Lol .

cheesy

7 Likes

Re: My Wife Doesn't Post My Pictures On Social Media, She Is Abnormal, Help! by PaulAris: 10:01am On Apr 01, 2019
Jirair:
I doubt OP's wife is this reserved or private because if she were she wouldn't post other aspects of her life (personal photos, of the kids, her parents, siblings, co-workers, and likely gifts the husband gives her) on social media. She merely excludes him and goes to the extent of cropping him out of pictures to post herself. If OP feels like she treats him like "he doesn't exist", she probably does and I can't say I know why (though it seems like she isn't in love with him and never has been).
Lol! Of course she wasn't/isn't "in-love" with him, and I think he acknowledges this.
But I hope he knows he can still build it, just gotta put in some more faith, love and a cocky value and he's just gonna make it work(Lovedup).
One big-open-happy-family
He's gotta make it work right?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Why Do Men Lose Interest In Their Wives After Few Years In Marriage? / Have You Noticed This About Families These Days? / Nairalanders Whose Pre-Wedding Pictures Went Viral Welcome A Baby Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.