Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,858 members, 7,802,749 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

April Fool Pranks Thread: Recall Your Hilarious April Fool's Day Moments. - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / April Fool Pranks Thread: Recall Your Hilarious April Fool's Day Moments. (19987 Views)

April Fool: Pranks You Regretted Ever Doing? / April Fool Day: The Greatest Prank You Orchestrated Or Was A Victim Of? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: April Fool Pranks Thread: Recall Your Hilarious April Fool's Day Moments. by NLandIsHypocrit: 2:19pm On Apr 01, 2019
One of my boys called me very early in the morning as they were about to open the shop saying that my neighbour demands to carry one carton of vita milk that her husband wants to buy it according to her that he wants to test the particular flavour, I asked them to hand the phone to her and she repeated the same thing, innocently I instructed them to release the goods to her, after two minutes she called me back and said April fool. I didn't know whether to get angry or what because I was the first that boasted to her last week that I will do her April fool not knowing that she has been silently planning for me, I was dumbfounded.

1 Like

Re: April Fool Pranks Thread: Recall Your Hilarious April Fool's Day Moments. by PrincewithGod(m): 2:36pm On Apr 01, 2019
Engaging in April fools prank is sin and you will end up in hell for it. Repent!
Re: April Fool Pranks Thread: Recall Your Hilarious April Fool's Day Moments. by isiuzo(m): 2:48pm On Apr 01, 2019
PrincewithGod:
Engaging in April fools prank is sin and you will end up in hell for it. Repent!
U have problem
Re: April Fool Pranks Thread: Recall Your Hilarious April Fool's Day Moments. by RexTramadol1: 5:14pm On Apr 01, 2019
Omo people sabi lie oooo

Lienus plenty for NL
Re: April Fool Pranks Thread: Recall Your Hilarious April Fool's Day Moments. by Ugosample(m): 6:33pm On Apr 01, 2019
Shibaraba:
Elder brother was a player
Can chook anything
Had one hanty in CBN that was paying all his bills,though very much older.
Bros was using the cash to fund all those small girls for area
My job...Light house keeper.
I go dey balcony dey sight any of him girls wey dey come house
So as to give am advance warning so he won't be caught off guard. I dey also help am do punna management. I choose when you see him, who he bangs,etc. He pays me enough

March 30 he embarrassed me in front of one of his ladies so as to catch trips
April 1 I was ready. I just barged in his room and told him hanty CBN is around with her convoy. Na that day I witness my first miracle. I saw a cassava turn to a carrot in split seconds. Bros fall like 10 times onto say he wan wear boxers come carry the lady with him enter mumsy room go hide. I allow am clean up spray everything enter parlor with him mumu smile before he hear me shout April fool from downstairs. I feel say I don escape. He pursue me I swear FAM. Catch me for the next street. Na Nigeria of those days wey neighbor dey help person catch pikin. Wetin he do we no fit talk. He beat me sotay the beating come dey sweet me. All my senses numb. We still dont talk till today. And it happened over 25/years ago.

lmao

this made me laugh

1 Like

Re: April Fool Pranks Thread: Recall Your Hilarious April Fool's Day Moments. by Horlhamhi(f): 9:51am On Apr 02, 2019
themonk:

Thanks dear, Happy new month.
Have a fulfilling April!
Re: April Fool Pranks Thread: Recall Your Hilarious April Fool's Day Moments. by PrincewithGod(m): 8:53pm On Apr 02, 2019
isiuzo:

U have problem
Yes, I have problem with sin.
Re: April Fool Pranks Thread: Recall Your Hilarious April Fool's Day Moments. by Debaks1: 10:29am On Apr 03, 2019
Irya stark dying in the final season of GOT
Re: April Fool Pranks Thread: Recall Your Hilarious April Fool's Day Moments. by Popmaster2019(f): 8:27pm On Apr 03, 2019
some people don't know joke ooo
Re: April Fool Pranks Thread: Recall Your Hilarious April Fool's Day Moments. by themonk(m): 8:46pm On May 21, 2020
Popmaster2019:
some people don't know joke ooo
Came back to this my old thread to see this cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

That Awkward Moment ( Drop Yours ) / Meaning Of Gestures And Kisses / Shocker!ini Edo In A Divorce Clash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.