Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,884 members, 7,806,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:09 PM

Learn Laravel Free - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Learn Laravel Free (1240 Views)

Do You Need A Backend Developer (PHP Or Laravel) / Full Time Laravel or Symfony Framework Php/js Developers Are Urgently Needed / Consuming Laravel Api In Android (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn Laravel Free by CodeBlooded: 6:37am On Apr 01, 2019
Hi, I’m just thinking of creating a laravel thread where people can learn laravel easily. You surely need knowledge of PHP and a bit of OOP.

I need your opinion, what do you think about it.
Re: Learn Laravel Free by asalimpo(m): 7:29am On Apr 01, 2019
Candid input? It will die stillborn. Optimistic input? It will die young! If u do everything perfect ppl will get bored. If you r constant ppl will get bored and stop following along,cuz they're looking for the next sensational thread in this section. If u do everything imperfect and r inconsistent, people will get bored and stop following, because they r looking for the next sensational link in this section. Either way ...
This section is a shithole.
But nothing to stop u from trying ...
Re: Learn Laravel Free by trytillmake(m): 1:44pm On Apr 01, 2019
asalimpo:
Candid input? It will die stillborn. Optimistic input? It will die young! If u do everything perfect ppl will get bored. If you r constant ppl will get bored and stop following along,cuz they're looking for the next sensational thread in this section. If u do everything imperfect and r inconsistent, people will get bored and stop following, because they r looking for the next sensational link in this section. Either way ...

cool cool cool cool
Re: Learn Laravel Free by davinchecodes(m): 3:48am On Apr 03, 2019
CodeBlooded:
Hi, I’m just thinking of creating a laravel thread where people can learn laravel easily. You surely need knowledge of PHP and a bit of OOP.

I need your opinion, what do you think about it.
I Got Tons Of Questions About
Re: Learn Laravel Free by CodeBlooded: 9:03am On Apr 03, 2019
davinchecodes:

I Got Tons Of Questions About
wow. So do you think it would be nice to open the floor soon
Re: Learn Laravel Free by CodeBlooded: 9:05am On Apr 03, 2019
asalimpo:

Wow. All this negativity? What about I pick up all this bricks you stoned me with a build a fine house you would wanna live in.
Re: Learn Laravel Free by davinchecodes(m): 10:21am On Apr 03, 2019
CodeBlooded:
wow. So do you think it would be nice to open the floor soon
Of Cos Why Not.
Re: Learn Laravel Free by davinchecodes(m): 12:38pm On Apr 03, 2019
@CodeBlooded
I need your help with laravel eloquent.
Can you help?
Re: Learn Laravel Free by CodeBlooded: 3:42pm On Apr 03, 2019
davinchecodes:
@CodeBlooded
I need your help with laravel eloquent.
Can you help?
yes
Are you base in Lagos ??
Re: Learn Laravel Free by davinchecodes(m): 4:29pm On Apr 03, 2019
CodeBlooded:
yes
Are you base in Lagos ??
No am not currently in lagos.
Re: Learn Laravel Free by CodeBlooded: 5:31pm On Apr 03, 2019
davinchecodes:

No am not currently in lagos.
send me a pm
Re: Learn Laravel Free by davinchecodes(m): 5:36pm On Apr 03, 2019
CodeBlooded:
send me a pm
ok bro
Re: Learn Laravel Free by davinchecodes(m): 5:39pm On Apr 03, 2019
CodeBlooded:
send me a pm

Done, PM sent
Re: Learn Laravel Free by davinchecodes(m): 6:44pm On Apr 03, 2019
CodeBlooded:
send me a pm
are you on telegram?
Re: Learn Laravel Free by asalimpo(m): 5:31am On Apr 04, 2019
CodeBlooded:

Wow. All this negativity? What about I pick up all this bricks you stoned me with a build a fine house you would wanna live in.
Suit yourself. If you succeed i will recant but trends show otherwise. You r welcome to try though. Just. Stop and think, how much quality content and conversations occur here compared to other places like yours, stackoverflow, reddit?
The Nigerian mindset is on average hollow and shallow. Look at the threads that front-page, anything deep?thoughtful? Introspective?

3 Likes

Re: Learn Laravel Free by asalimpo(m): 12:44am On May 24, 2019
barely 2 months after

Died still born right? Thread never took off. Never left the launchpad.
R.i.p
@codeblooded.
Ironically, gloomy forecasts could ginger you to keep it afloat. Good luck.

(1) (Reply)

Write An Algorithm To Shuffle An Array / Don’t Pay Attention To The Noise. / Good News! Nokia To Establish Mobile Software Laboratory In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.