Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,911 members, 7,806,646 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:47 PM

Nipsey Hussle's Murder May Be A Government Cover Up (internet Reactions - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nipsey Hussle's Murder May Be A Government Cover Up (internet Reactions (426 Views)

Toke Makinwa Dragged For Ignoring Kolade's Death But Posting That Of Nipsey / CCTV Captures Nipsey Hussle Being Shot Dead In Los Angeles / Nipsey Hussle Shot Dead In Los Angeles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nipsey Hussle's Murder May Be A Government Cover Up (internet Reactions by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:34am On Apr 01, 2019
The Internet wants people to stay woke and look deeper into the senseless Nipsey Hussle slaying. Social media has erupted with theories on what ultimately made the 33-year-old a fatal target.

On Sunday, various people on social media suggested Nipsey’s work on an upcoming documentary centered on late herbal healer Dr. Sebi contributed to the musician’s slaying.

Jared Sawyer Jr.

@JaredSawyerJr
This isn’t a coincidence! Nipsey Hussle was working on a documentary that will narrate Dr. Sebi’s Trial in 1985. Dr. Sebi claimed that he could cure AIDS & was allegedly executed by way of U.S. Medical Corporations because his AIDS remedy would take away from their own profits.

Jay Force
@Jayforce
Nipsey Hussle being reportedly shot 6 times is bothering me just as bad as when Biggie or Tupac was shot. Maybe even more so for all the good Nipsey was doing for the community & wisdom he was putting out in the world. The upcoming Dr. Sebi documentary he had coming too

Polly A

@akaPollyA
I hope his documentary about Dr. Sebi still sees the light of day... he was doing such great work ... unbelievable timing. I’m trying my best to contain my inner conspiracy theorist but seriously who would wanna kill Nipsey Hussle? I just don’t get it....

@__ciciiiii
This happened to Nipsey Hustle right before this Dr. Sebi documentary ...wake the Bleep up smh

MEKA
@shaneeeomekaa
Bruh Nipsey was doing a documentary on Dr Sebi and how he cured AIDS n now Nipsey mysteriously got shot 6 times BITCH I’m speechless

Tony Montana
@K2bomb5
Nipsey Hustle has been in the rap game for over a decade now and he’s never been shot or shot at over anything “gang related” until he started doing a documentary on Dr. Sebi

Wink
@LordWinkins
This isn’t a coincidence! Left eye from TLC died in a car “accident” after trying to bring Dr.Sebi’s name to light and now nipsey randomly gets shot 6 times in his own hood at his own store? Stay fucking woke

DJ First Class™

@1DJFirstClass
Nipsey Hussle is working on a documentary that will narrate Dr. Sebi’s Trial in 1985.

Dr. Sebi claimed in a New York newspaper ad that he could cure AIDS & was allegedly executed by way of U.S. Medical Corporations because his AIDS remedy would take away from their own profits.

LakeShowYo
@LakeShowYo
Nipsey got killed just before he could expose the government in his upcoming documentary about Dr. Sebi… who died mysteriously after claiming to have the cure for AIDS

https://www.sohh.com/the-internets-convinced-nipsey-hussles-murder-is-a-government-conspiracy/

cc:
lalasticlala, Mynd44

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nipsey Hussle's Murder May Be A Government Cover Up (internet Reactions by Ugosample(m): 9:41am On Apr 01, 2019
interesting stuff
Re: Nipsey Hussle's Murder May Be A Government Cover Up (internet Reactions by Larryfest(m): 10:01am On Apr 01, 2019
One can't put it past those American government they could have a hand in it just like in the case of 2pac and BIG...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nipsey Hussle's Murder May Be A Government Cover Up (internet Reactions by Nobody: 10:05am On Apr 01, 2019
We have our problems oooo

(1) (Reply)

My Bae Owns A Private Jet Actor Daniella Okeke Reveals In Her #fvckyouchallenge / Funke Akindele And Hubby, Show Off Awesome Dance Moves Ahead Of His Birthday / Iyabo Ojo Cried Out About The Brutality Of Nigerians By Sars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.