Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,816 members, 7,806,292 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:10 PM

How Can I Recover MY Hacked Facebook GROUP - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Can I Recover MY Hacked Facebook GROUP (843 Views)

Help! How Do I Recover My Hacked Facebook Account? / Help! Gurus In The House, How Can I Recover My Gmail Account? / Please How Do I Retrieve back My Hacked Facebook Account? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Recover MY Hacked Facebook GROUP by sotimonpe(m): 10:04am On Apr 01, 2019
Hi, i created a facebook Group (https://web./169449880323689/ ) with over 200k members and i was the only admin with two moderators but i was surprise to discover that i have been deleted has the admin of the group and the moderator were also removed.

please can anyone help me out on how to get my facebook group back ?
Re: How Can I Recover MY Hacked Facebook GROUP by sellers4buyers(m): 3:14pm On Apr 01, 2019
This is serious ooo, please anyone with an idea should come up with it
Re: How Can I Recover MY Hacked Facebook GROUP by Nobody: 7:04pm On Apr 01, 2019
Are we joking here? This is a 4k members fb group
Re: How Can I Recover MY Hacked Facebook GROUP by sotimonpe(m): 3:29am On Apr 02, 2019
many have been removed.
fighal:
Are we joking here?
This is a 4k members fb group
Re: How Can I Recover MY Hacked Facebook GROUP by bedfordng(m): 2:52pm On Apr 02, 2019
have you tried do contact the admin of the group
Re: How Can I Recover MY Hacked Facebook GROUP by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 02, 2019
sotimonpe:
Hi, i created a facebook Group (https://web./169449880323689/ ) with over 200k members and i was the only admin with two moderators but i was surprise to discover that i have been deleted has the admin of the group and the moderator were also removed.

please can anyone help me out on how to get my facebook group back ?

You should have contacted facebook with such an information na

Lol

(1) (Reply)

Is It Necessary To Register My Blog With CAC / How To Start Making Money On Upwork / I Will Solve Google Adsense Failed Identity Verification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.