Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,449 members, 7,808,603 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:08 PM

Video: Ooni Links Aje Festival To Industrious Igbo People - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: Ooni Links Aje Festival To Industrious Igbo People (9428 Views)

Inside Ilu Aje, A Ghost Village In Oyo, Where Money Has No Value. / What Ooni Said In An Interview About Igbo During Aje Festival / Olubadan Saliu Aje-Ogunguniso Visits Tinubu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video: Ooni Links Aje Festival To Industrious Igbo People by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:04am On Apr 02, 2019
immhotep:

The Ooni of Ife just answered all of your questions, but hatred will not allow you to listen grin grin.

Don't blame me for your confusion.

CC Lzaa husbandsnatcha

What I heard is Ugbo. They are situated in the Southern region in Ondo state.

Take your madness away. If you want recognition, you know your way to Israel. Sorry, they denied any relationship with you guys, BEAST OF NO NATION, history or heritage.

2 Likes

Re: Video: Ooni Links Aje Festival To Industrious Igbo People by wowcatty: 9:04am On Apr 02, 2019
Exactly, and these Ibos became igbos just recently. I think the story of the ARA IGBO (forest people) in Yoruba folklore cause ibos to change their name to igbos to fit in, cos all of a sudden they are no longeri Ibos but igbos within the last 10 - 15 years, these people are too criminally minded.

Anyway I blame Ooni for this, if he thinks he could drag yoruba heritage without clarification, he will be dragged too. Yorubaland is bigger than him. No leader should be talking carelessly like that.

Wow, I didn't know there's another Igbosere by Ondo
FOLYKAZE:

I am from Igbotako in Ikale kingdom. Igbonla is in Ugbo kingdom. These guys think Igbo has to specifically do with them.

From Ondo to Igbo-sere is ₦200
Re: Video: Ooni Links Aje Festival To Industrious Igbo People by Nobody: 9:06am On Apr 02, 2019
FOLYKAZE:

What I heard is Ugbo. They are situated in the Southern region in Ondo state.
Has anybody ever linked Ugbo people to Jewish people?
Are you another Daura Dvllard ? grin grin grin

FOLYKAZE:

Take your madness away. If you want recognition, you know your way to Israel. Sorry, they denied any relationship with you guys, BEAST OF NO NATION, history or heritage.
Go and complete your education. Your level of dullardism has become worrisome

cc lzaa husbandsnatcha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video: Ooni Links Aje Festival To Industrious Igbo People by wowcatty: 9:17am On Apr 02, 2019
No one has linked ibo-igbo to Jews You are the one linking yourselves even when you have been rejected many times.
immhotep:

Has anybody ever linked Ugbo people to Jewish people?
Are you another Daura Dvllard ? grin grin grin

Go and complete your education. Your level of dullardism has become worrisome

cc lzaa husbandsnatcha
Re: Video: Ooni Links Aje Festival To Industrious Igbo People by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:17am On Apr 02, 2019
Shayetet13:

Unfortunately for you, the paramount King of the Yorubas dont agree with you about those things you said about the Igbos. He thinks that the Igbos have the key to prosperity. He thinks that if you talk about commerce and prosperity without the Igbos, you are not even scratching it. You can go and challenge your king. Furthermore, you cannot find Ugbo people everywhere you go in the world. It is impossible because they are a clan and not a race. You mentioned one rich Ugbo person. Can you name 10 who are as rich. Being rich amongst Igbos is a common thing. Mind you, your monarch, the greatest in Yorubaland, said that it is international acknowledged that the Igbos have Jewish relations. Even Jewish and Isreal scientist are currently researching to find evidence. Has any scientist come to Ugbo to look for evidence? I know your problem. You are utterly jealous. Be prepared to be for as long as, cos the Igbos will continue to shine

Mr stop this foolish attache by force. It makes your people appear like a nation of fools.

Yeah we all understand that yall are BEAST OF NO NATION, history or heritage. And are hell bent to force unto yourself other's people beautiful culture and heritage. No one recognise Igbo in the world, even the Israelites threw out any relationship with beast like you.

You keep ranting that you are prosperous. Please mention one person that is recognized by forbes in your enclave. I can mention 5 from Ugbo kingdom alone.

Who knows people that have no history, culture, religion/spirituality, heritage dead language and fond of criminality. What do you supply to the world except drug and crimes that would make the world know you? Ugbo people are well known in the world because they have rich history, culture and spirituality. They supply Africa and world entirely with salt, timber, oil and alcohol. What do Okoro Igbo supplies the world? Even their king in Ugbo is the richest in Africa. You can deal with that.

When you meet people with no history, they are very easy to know. What has Igbo got to do with Obatala? Do you guys even have a Deity in that forsaken and barren land of yours?

And for your info, Yorubas are well trained and have manners. We don't fight our kings, elders and men of respects unlike you guy over there. We value our heritage and respect offices and throne of our Kings and Chiefs. We also understand Ooni is referring to Ugbo/Igbo people of Southern Ondo state who are prosperous in trade of Oil, Timber and Salt with Africa and the world at large.

2 Likes

Re: Video: Ooni Links Aje Festival To Industrious Igbo People by Nobody: 9:18am On Apr 02, 2019
wowcatty:
No one has linked ibo-igbo to Jews You are the one linking yourselves when you have been rejected many times.
Don't be a dvllard, my brother.
Go and read. . .go and read.

cc lzaa husbandsnatcha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video: Ooni Links Aje Festival To Industrious Igbo People by Warship: 9:19am On Apr 02, 2019
FOLYKAZE:

Metaphysical has corrected me on that. Thanks also for coming with answer. I just don't agree with Onirisa because Obatala has nothing to do with Igbo or Jew. The contact Ifa mentioned drives to North, West and some areas in Benin. Ifa also mentioned contacts with white men and guns. Haven't heard or read anything like Igbo. For where? Ooni should be the voice of the Gods.

I live in Ondo state so I am familiar with Ugbo people. Their head district is called Ugbo ńlá now corrupted as Igbonla. And sometimes, the Ugbo are been called Igbo. Went there once for a coronation of a C/S Zion Apostle who is a relative. These are the people that have contact with Obatala and beef with Ife people till date.

What language do Ugbo Nla people speak.?
Re: Video: Ooni Links Aje Festival To Industrious Igbo People by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:24am On Apr 02, 2019
wowcatty:
No one has linked ibo-igbo to Jews You are the one linking yourselves even when you have been rejected many times.

Dont mind that fool. I have activated ignore button on his mention.

That some people don't brag or make noise about relationship with Jew doesn't the belief is not outthere.

Ugbo people founded the first Yorubanized Christianity. C/S mount Zion has it headquarter in Igbonla (a town in Ugbo kingdom). And they practise Judaism, primarily mosaic Christianity. The church was founded by Oba Zion Lene who is a son of Ugbo land. They believe they are Jew. I know this because I was a member...snr cherubim. One funny thing is that they are Yoruba first because attaching with Jew.

Definitely Ooni is referring to Ugbo people and dont these Beast of no Nations.
Re: Video: Ooni Links Aje Festival To Industrious Igbo People by velocity25(m): 9:25am On Apr 02, 2019
immhotep:
Don't be a dvllard, my brother. Go and read. . .go and read.
cc lzaa husbandsnatcha
bro don't waste your time educating those idiots.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video: Ooni Links Aje Festival To Industrious Igbo People by Nobody: 9:25am On Apr 02, 2019
FOLYKAZE:

That some people don't brag or make noise about relationship with Jew doesn't the belief is not outthere.

Ugbo people founded the first Yorubanized Christianity. C/S mount Zion has it headquarter in Igbonla (a town in Ugbo kingdom). And they practise Judaism, primarily mosaic Christianity. The church was founded by Oba Zion Lene who is a son of Ugbo land. They believe they are Jew. I know this because I was a member...snr cherubim. One funny thing is that they are Yoruba first because attaching with Jew.

Igbo amaka.
We continue to thank the Ooni of Ife for speaking truth to hateful people grin grin grin

cc lzaa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Ooni Links Aje Festival To Industrious Igbo People by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:30am On Apr 02, 2019
Warship:

What language do Ugbo Nla people speak.?
Predominantly Ilaje language.
Re: Video: Ooni Links Aje Festival To Industrious Igbo People by wowcatty: 9:31am On Apr 02, 2019
Even this Aba made nonsens couldn't save you when they deported all of your ibo brothers who wanted to be Jews by force. They've already tested your blood for traces of Jewish blood like the Lembas of Zimbabwe and found nothing.

Goodbye fake Jews.
immhotep:

Don't be a dvllard, my brother.
Go and read. . .go and read.

cc lzaa husbandsnatcha
Re: Video: Ooni Links Aje Festival To Industrious Igbo People by Nobody: 9:38am On Apr 02, 2019
wowcatty:
Even this Aba made nonsens couldn't save you when they deported all of your ibo brothers who wanted to be Jews by force . They already tested your blood for traces of Jewish blood like the lembas of Zimbabwe but found nothing
Then why is the Ooni of Ife still linking Igbo people with Jews ? grin
Receive sense ASAP.

cc lzaa husbandsnatcha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Ooni Links Aje Festival To Industrious Igbo People by wowcatty: 9:42am On Apr 02, 2019
Ooni is not linking you with Jews but the real igbo people of Ugboland who are Yoruba. You are fake igbos, your real name is Ibo some 10 - 15 years ago.
immhotep:

Then why is the Ooni still linking Igbo people with Jews ? grin
Receive sense ASAP.

cc lzaa husbandsnatcha
Re: Video: Ooni Links Aje Festival To Industrious Igbo People by Nobody: 9:45am On Apr 02, 2019
wowcatty:
Ooniis not linking you with Jewsbut the real igbo peopleod Ugboland who are Yoruba. You are fake igbos, your real name is Ibo some 10 - 15 years ago.
OK, so show us one study that links Ugbo people with Jews .
We are waiting grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Video: Ooni Links Aje Festival To Industrious Igbo People by wowcatty: 9:49am On Apr 02, 2019
Like the same errand I ran for you yesterday? You must be out or your mind of you think l will move a finger for you.
immhotep:

OK, so show us one study that links Ugbo people with Jews .
We are waiting grin grin grin grin
Re: Video: Ooni Links Aje Festival To Industrious Igbo People by Nobody: 9:50am On Apr 02, 2019
wowcatty:
Like the same errandi ran for ror you yesterday? You must be out or your mind of you think I will will move a finger for you.
Don't allow hatred to block your reasoning process.
Receive sense.

1 Like

Re: Video: Ooni Links Aje Festival To Industrious Igbo People by wowcatty: 9:55am On Apr 02, 2019
You children of hate preaching to othere about hate, what is it that we won't see on nairaland. You that have nothing to offer the world beside hate, you better take your own advice.

Bye fake Jews.
immhotep:

Don't allow hatred to block your reasoning process.
Receive sense.
Re: Video: Ooni Links Aje Festival To Industrious Igbo People by Nobody: 9:57am On Apr 02, 2019
wowcatty:
You children of hate preaching to othere about hate, what is it that we won't see on nairaland. You that have nothing to offer the world beside hate, you better take your own advice.
Learn to manage your pain.
Igbo amaka grin grin

1 Like

Re: Video: Ooni Links Aje Festival To Industrious Igbo People by wowcatty: 10:08am On Apr 02, 2019
All these translates to nothing to help your cause as a people. You still can't sustain lives in your region. God is really awesome for making you the butt of Nigeria, what would you have done if you had been blessed like other regions? If with all your uselessness and barren region you you
you could still be this arrogant, you are irredeemable.

I dey go sleep, bye fake jews.
immhotep:

Learn to manage your pain.
Igbo amaka grin grin
Re: Video: Ooni Links Aje Festival To Industrious Igbo People by Nobody: 10:18am On Apr 02, 2019
wowcatty:
All these translates to nothing to help your cause as a people. You still can't sustain lives in your region. God is really awesome for making you the butt of Nigeria, what would you have done if you had been blessed like other regions? If with all your uselessness and barren region you you
you could still be this arrogant, you are irredeemable.

I dey go sleep, bye fake jews.
Receive sense and wisdom, my brother grin grin grin

Re: Video: Ooni Links Aje Festival To Industrious Igbo People by macof(m): 10:28am On Apr 02, 2019
FOLYKAZE:

actually the Ọọ̀ni is really referring to Igbos of South East. Same way he says Idena (a guard:a Person) is Eden.. Like wtf!
That's what he is being made to believe by some advisers, some of whom I know, with the Ọba adeyeye himself never being well educated before becoming Ọọ̀ni

1 Like

Re: Video: Ooni Links Aje Festival To Industrious Igbo People by Nobody: 10:39am On Apr 02, 2019
FOLYKAZE:

Mr stop this foolish attache by force. It makes your people appear like a nation of fools.

Yeah we all understand that yall are BEAST OF NO NATION, history or heritage. And are hell bent to force unto yourself other's people beautiful culture and heritage. No one recognise Igbo in the world, even the Israelites threw out any relationship with beast like you.

You keep ranting that you are prosperous. Please mention one person that is recognized by forbes in your enclave. I can mention 5 from Ugbo kingdom alone.

Who knows people that have no history, culture, religion/spirituality, heritage dead language and fond of criminality. What do you supply to the world except drug and crimes that would make the world know you? Ugbo people are well known in the world because they have rich history, culture and spirituality. They supply Africa and world entirely with salt, timber, oil and alcohol. What do Okoro Igbo supplies the world? Even their king in Ugbo is the richest in Africa. You can deal with that.

When you meet people with no history, they are very easy to know. What has Igbo got to do with Obatala? Do you guys even have a Deity in that forsaken and barren land of yours?

And for your info, Yorubas are well trained and have manners. We don't fight our kings, elders and men of respects unlike you guy over there. We value our heritage and respect offices and throne of our Kings and Chiefs. We also understand Ooni is referring to Ugbo/Igbo people of Southern Ondo state who are prosperous in trade of Oil, Timber and Salt with Africa and the world at large.

You are a fool who likes to fantasize. Wake up from your dream and face reality. Your king has spoken. You can go and fight him if you want. Let me not engage you on those issues you brought up, because now i know that i am dealing with an utter fool. If you wish to respond, first start with the names of the 5 forbes millionaires from Ugbo. Fools everywhere

1 Like

Re: Video: Ooni Links Aje Festival To Industrious Igbo People by Nobody: 10:40am On Apr 02, 2019
Shayetet13:

You are a fool who likes to fantasize. Wake up from your dream and face reality. Your king has spoken. You can go and fight him if you want. Let me not engage you on those issues you brought up, because now i know that i am dealing with an utter fool. If you wish to respond, first start with the names of the 5 forbes millionaires from Ugbo. Fools everywhere
folykaze right now

2 Likes

Re: Video: Ooni Links Aje Festival To Industrious Igbo People by Nobody: 10:58am On Apr 02, 2019
FOLYKAZE:

What is the relationship between Igbo of the Eastern Nigeria with Obatala? Care to tell us?

Nri
Re: Video: Ooni Links Aje Festival To Industrious Igbo People by Nobody: 11:01am On Apr 02, 2019
macof:
actually the Ọọ̀ni is really referring to Igbos of South East. Same way he says Idena (a guard:a Person) is Eden.. Like wtf!
That's what he is being made to believe by some advisers, some of whom I know, with the Ọba adeyeye himself never being well educated before becoming Ọọ̀ni
Don't insult the Oba. That is Lesse Majeste.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video: Ooni Links Aje Festival To Industrious Igbo People by Nobody: 11:07am On Apr 02, 2019
God Bless Ooni.
God Bless the descendants of Oduduwa and Obatala.
God Bless Igbo and Yoruba race.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video: Ooni Links Aje Festival To Industrious Igbo People by Nobody: 11:09am On Apr 02, 2019
igbodefender:
God Bless Ooni.
God Bless the descendants of Oduduwa and Obatala.
God Bless Igbo and Yoruba race.
folykaze just wants the Ooni to join the brigade of Igbo haters grin grin
Re: Video: Ooni Links Aje Festival To Industrious Igbo People by macof(m): 11:12am On Apr 02, 2019
MetaPhysical:

grin grin grin grin
Did you notice where Ooni said the IBO race? It is deliberate to distinguish them as a separate people from Yoruba race. In other words, he is referring to a people not in any way belonging in the Yoruba Commonwealth. It cannot be Ugbo of Ondo.

I believe you hit the nail on its head, this statement of Ooni is political and not a historical account. Obatala according to history and legend belongs to humanity and as the King (Oba) of The Realms (Atala) he embodies all elements of the four corners of the universe. To single him out as belonging to Ibos, OOni is talking about the single principle of Entrepreneurship and Commerce (Aje) and in contrast to claims by Oba Akinruntan of Ugbo claiming supremacy and superiority over Ife.

Not only that, Aje is actually not linked to Obatala. Ọba adeyeye just used the aje festival as a medium to bring up igbos and his Obatala connection since igbos have an arguable reputation for being industrious (Aje oriented)
Re: Video: Ooni Links Aje Festival To Industrious Igbo People by Nobody: 11:12am On Apr 02, 2019
immhotep:

folykazy just wants the Ooni to join the brigade of Igbo haters grin grin
The Ooni is a great king of his people. No doubt.
Re: Video: Ooni Links Aje Festival To Industrious Igbo People by Nobody: 11:14am On Apr 02, 2019
macof:

Not only that, Aje is actually not linked to Obatala. Ọba adeyeye just used the aje festival as a medium to bring up igbos and his Obatala connection since igbos have an arguable reputation for being industrious (Aje oriented)
The Oba is a wise and noble monarch.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Accountant-General’s Office Budgets ₦36m For Fumigation Against Reptiles, Pests / Monday Ubani To FG: Release Nnamdi Kanu, He Has Suffered Enough / Only 137 School Children Were Kidnapped then rescued, Not 287 - Gov Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.