Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,379 members, 7,808,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:41 AM

Video: Ooni Links Aje Festival To Industrious Igbo People - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: Ooni Links Aje Festival To Industrious Igbo People (9426 Views)

Inside Ilu Aje, A Ghost Village In Oyo, Where Money Has No Value. / What Ooni Said In An Interview About Igbo During Aje Festival / Olubadan Saliu Aje-Ogunguniso Visits Tinubu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video: Ooni Links Aje Festival To Industrious Igbo People by kayfra: 11:33am On Apr 02, 2019
Shayetet13:

Stop deflecting. What the King said is not just about any lineage. Go and watch the video and see all he said. Stop deflecting

That Ibos are friends of trade (Aje)? Or that blacks came before the jews?

What am I missing?
Re: Video: Ooni Links Aje Festival To Industrious Igbo People by ibotic(f): 11:37am On Apr 02, 2019
I suspect his imperial majesty, the Ooni is being offered an ibo woman that he is trying to appease. All our men who take ibo wives like to talk anyhow.....this must stop.
Re: Video: Ooni Links Aje Festival To Industrious Igbo People by Nobody: 11:40am On Apr 02, 2019
ibotic:
I suspect his imperial majesty, the Ooni is being offered an ibo woman that he is trying to appease. All our men who take ibo wives like to talk anyhow.....this must stop.
Take heart

1 Like

Re: Video: Ooni Links Aje Festival To Industrious Igbo People by ibotic(f): 11:46am On Apr 02, 2019
immhotep:

Take heart

Shut up and take your nonsense elsewhere......
Re: Video: Ooni Links Aje Festival To Industrious Igbo People by Nobody: 11:47am On Apr 02, 2019
ibotic:

Shut up and take your nonsense elsewhere......
You want Igbo wife abi grin

Cc Lzaa husbandsnatcha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Ooni Links Aje Festival To Industrious Igbo People by ibotic(f): 11:54am On Apr 02, 2019
immhotep:

You want Ignore wife abi grin

Cc Lzaa husbandsnatcha

You think we have not noticed how you use your women to shut our men up.....FFK before that albino called precious was in line......davido before chioma....same thing.....the croaky voice singer is now following pdp too.....I suspect Ooni orisha with his penchant for chasing women up and down....you can imagine the disaster if he has a child by an ibo woman.
Re: Video: Ooni Links Aje Festival To Industrious Igbo People by greenmonk: 12:19pm On Apr 02, 2019
googi:

You are right. Ugbo and Igbo has been confused from the past. Some Igbo claimed they were the original occupiers of Ife until Oba of Ugbo clarified the whole thing.

If we want to stick to ancient history though, there is very little difference between Yoruba and Igbo. Claiming Mecca as some Yoruba do and claiming Israel as some Igbo do is nothing short of inferiority complex. How can people of the old world claim new world as their ancestors?

Well said.
Re: Video: Ooni Links Aje Festival To Industrious Igbo People by Nobody: 12:23pm On Apr 02, 2019
kayfra:

That Ibos are friends of trade (Aje)? Or that blacks came before the jews?

What am I missing?

Go and watch the video again. If you don't have data, let me know
Re: Video: Ooni Links Aje Festival To Industrious Igbo People by Nobody: 12:27pm On Apr 02, 2019
ibotic:

You think we have not noticed how you use your women to shut our men up.....FFK before that albino called precious was in line......davido before chioma....same thing.....the croaky voice singer is now following pdp too.....I suspect Ooni orisha with his penchant for chasing women up and down....you can imagine the disaster if he has a child by an ibo woman.

You are most funny... Consider going into comedy! Why don't yoruba's also use their women to shut Igbos mouth grin

1 Like

Re: Video: Ooni Links Aje Festival To Industrious Igbo People by kayfra: 12:34pm On Apr 02, 2019
Shayetet13:

Go and watch the video again. If you don't have data, let me know

Data? Lmao

Do you think I am poor like you? Buhahahahaha

You spend time thinking about my summary. Maybe you'll get the eureka moment. You are slow on the uptake
Re: Video: Ooni Links Aje Festival To Industrious Igbo People by Atikusbaby1: 12:52pm On Apr 02, 2019
No ethnic group has an exclusive and hereditary right to occupy any patch of Nigeria. If that makes me an anti ofe-nmanu anti afonja then fine.. Igbo can survive anywhere men.. The other groups can't #Fact
Re: Video: Ooni Links Aje Festival To Industrious Igbo People by Nobody: 1:24pm On Apr 02, 2019
Shayetet13:

You are most funny... Consider going into comedy! Why don't yoruba's also use their women to shut Igbos mouth grin
I wonder oh grin
Re: Video: Ooni Links Aje Festival To Industrious Igbo People by Nobody: 1:57pm On Apr 02, 2019
FOLYKAZE:

Mr stop this foolish attache by force. It makes your people appear like a nation of fools.

Yeah we all understand that yall are BEAST OF NO NATION, history or heritage. And are hell bent to force unto yourself other's people beautiful culture and heritage. No one recognise Igbo in the world, even the Israelites threw out any relationship with beast like you.

You keep ranting that you are prosperous. Please mention one person that is recognized by forbes in your enclave. I can mention 5 from Ugbo kingdom alone.

Who knows people that have no history, culture, religion/spirituality, heritage dead language and fond of criminality. What do you supply to the world except drug and crimes that would make the world know you? Ugbo people are well known in the world because they have rich history, culture and spirituality. They supply Africa and world entirely with salt, timber, oil and alcohol. What do Okoro Igbo supplies the world? Even their king in Ugbo is the richest in Africa. You can deal with that.

When you meet people with no history, they are very easy to know. What has Igbo got to do with Obatala? Do you guys even have a Deity in that forsaken and barren land of yours?

And for your info, Yorubas are well trained and have manners. We don't fight our kings, elders and men of respects unlike you guy over there. We value our heritage and respect offices and throne of our Kings and Chiefs. We also understand Ooni is referring to Ugbo/Igbo people of Southern Ondo state who are prosperous in trade of Oil, Timber and Salt with Africa and the world at large.

Watch the video again.
Re: Video: Ooni Links Aje Festival To Industrious Igbo People by Nobody: 2:05pm On Apr 02, 2019
FOLYKAZE:

And for your info, Yorubas are well trained and have manners. We don't fight our kings, elders and men of respects unlike you guy over there. We value our heritage and respect offices and throne of our Kings and Chiefs.
But you have been disagreeing bitterly with the wisdom expressed by the Ooni of Ife.
What happened ? grin

cc lzaa

2 Likes

Re: Video: Ooni Links Aje Festival To Industrious Igbo People by ibotic(f): 2:54pm On Apr 02, 2019
Shayetet13:

You think this is a joke right...….the Ooni must answer for his comments....watch this space. angry angry
Re: Video: Ooni Links Aje Festival To Industrious Igbo People by Nobody: 3:00pm On Apr 02, 2019
kayfra:

Data? Lmao

Do you think I am poor like you? Buhahahahaha

You spend time thinking about my summary. Maybe you'll get the eureka moment. You are slow on the uptake

You will not accept the offer now that you can. Later, you will open a new account begging for school fees or feeding money
Re: Video: Ooni Links Aje Festival To Industrious Igbo People by kayfra: 3:05pm On Apr 02, 2019
Shayetet13:

You will not accept the offer now that you can. Later, you will open a new account begging for school fees or feeding money
You must be a very poor and unfortunate person. Your thought process about data being a luxury makes me have pity on you cry
Re: Video: Ooni Links Aje Festival To Industrious Igbo People by LZAA: 3:27pm On Apr 02, 2019
immhotep:

But you have been disagreeing bitterly with the wisdom expressed by the Ooni of Ife.
What happened ? grin

cc lzaa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Ooni Links Aje Festival To Industrious Igbo People by FOLYKAZE(m): 5:48pm On Apr 02, 2019
macof:
actually the Ọọ̀ni is really referring to Igbos of South East. Same way he says Idena (a guard:a Person) is Eden.. Like wtf!
That's what he is being made to believe by some advisers, some of whom I know, with the Ọba adeyeye himself never being well educated before becoming Ọọ̀ni

Sup Man. Been a while. Hope you are in good health?

On topic, I disagree with you though. Igbo been mentioned here are those in Southern Ondo state. These are the people that have relationship with with Obatala. I believe you know the history more than I do, and should see it from the Obatala angle.
Re: Video: Ooni Links Aje Festival To Industrious Igbo People by Nobody: 5:56pm On Apr 02, 2019
FOLYKAZE:

On topic, I disagree with you though. Igbo been mentioned here are those in Southern Ondo state. These are the people that have relationship with with Obatala. I believe you know the history more than I do, and should see it from the Obatala angle.
Dullardism is evil grin

Lzaa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Ooni Links Aje Festival To Industrious Igbo People by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 02, 2019
kayfra:
You must be a very poor and unfortunate person. Your thought process about data being a luxury makes me have pity on you cry

I thought you would say that. I know your type. Too proud to beg, atleast not with the moniker they are known with. If you quantify the amount of data i have access to monthly to cash, am sure you will not see it as mere luxury. You think everyone is restricted to your monthly 9-12Gb. Anyways, am sure if you beg, i will most certain find you something
Re: Video: Ooni Links Aje Festival To Industrious Igbo People by kayfra: 7:59pm On Apr 02, 2019
Shayetet13:

I thought you would say that. I know your type. Too proud to beg, atleast not with the moniker they are known with. If you quantify the amount of data i have access to monthly to cash, am sure you will not see it as mere luxury. You think everyone is restricted to your monthly 9-12Gb. Anyways, am sure if you beg, i will most certain find you something
Poverty stricken mofo grin
Re: Video: Ooni Links Aje Festival To Industrious Igbo People by macof(m): 10:03pm On Apr 02, 2019
FOLYKAZE:

im doing good bro. You've been away from the culture section grin and how are you?

You are completely right... In Yoruba history it's the Ùgbó people of Ondo State that is connected to Obawinrin, Obamakin and Obatala.. Not Igbo of South East
But the Ọọ̀ni is on to a new agenda in a bid to foster peace and unity he is adding Igbos of SE to this Yoruba narrative
Of course its historical bullshitt but many of the Ọọ̀ni's advisers are serious about this
Re: Video: Ooni Links Aje Festival To Industrious Igbo People by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:29pm On Apr 02, 2019
macof:
im doing good bro. You've been away from the culture section grin and how are you?

You are completely right... In Yoruba history it's the Ùgbó people of Ondo State that is connected to Obawinrin, Obamakin and Obatala.. Not Igbo of South East
But the Ọọ̀ni is on to a new agenda in a bid to foster peace and unity he is adding Igbos of SE to this Yoruba narrative
Of course its historical bullshitt but many of the Ọọ̀ni's advisers are serious about this

I am always on nairaland. Most times read threads anonymously and only jump in when I find topics that interesting. The whole section now dry bro... From Religion section to Culture, politics and even Business.

Like someone said, maybe someone has given Ooni an Igbo girl. Ooni is in love and pacifying with his in laws.

1 Like

Re: Video: Ooni Links Aje Festival To Industrious Igbo People by Nobody: 10:38pm On Apr 02, 2019
FOLYKAZE:

Like someone said, maybe someone has given Ooni an Igbo girl. Ooni is in love and pacifying with his in laws.
Lzaa biko gbara ọsọ bịa grin grin

cc husbandsnatcha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video: Ooni Links Aje Festival To Industrious Igbo People by macof(m): 10:54pm On Apr 02, 2019
FOLYKAZE:

I am always on nairaland. Most times read threads anonymously and only jump in when I find topics that interesting. The whole section now dry bro... From Religion section to Culture, politics and even Business.

Like someone said, maybe someone has given Ooni an Igbo girl. Ooni is in love and pacifying with his in laws .
grin
Re: Video: Ooni Links Aje Festival To Industrious Igbo People by BabaIbo: 10:59pm On Apr 02, 2019
meolaniyi:
l have never seen a tribe that is difficult to please like the Igbos. If The Oni had said the opposite you will be shouting. Now he has decided to massage your ego this time you are not still happy.

Why are Igbos full of hate?

Osogbo boy, how far you still dey north or you don come back?
Re: Video: Ooni Links Aje Festival To Industrious Igbo People by LZAA: 6:42am On Apr 03, 2019
immhotep:

Lzaa biko gbara ọsọ bịa grin grin

cc husbandsnatcha
grin grin

Re: Video: Ooni Links Aje Festival To Industrious Igbo People by Propsvilla(m): 7:35am On Apr 03, 2019
Igbos are the light and salt of Nigeria the more reason while it will be easier for a horse to pass thought the eye of a needle than Nigeria to grant them sovereign power.

My senior pastor A Yoruba woman could not hide her feelings about the Igbo's and she said that Igbos are the best people she has ever worked with.

Imagine an Igbo man contributing the highest money to save the life of dying Yoruba woman.
Igbos are something else.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Ooni Links Aje Festival To Industrious Igbo People by Propsvilla(m): 7:38am On Apr 03, 2019
kayfra:
Ooni holds their mumu button. So easy to gas up the yeasterners

Every race on earth is in the lineage of Obatala . He is only paying hommage to your petty trading. We Yorubas still love gala cheesy

Obatala (known as Obatalá in Latin America and Yoruba mythology) is an Orisha. He is believed to be the Sky Father and the creator of human bodies, which were brought to life by the smooth breath of Olodumare.

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Carry this your mythology go one side

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video: Ooni Links Aje Festival To Industrious Igbo People by reality1010: 8:30am On Apr 03, 2019
Olu20090:
If you want to understand the world, most of everything that it has today and inventions, and how it functions, you must understand Igbo. Igbos are the mediators or link between God and humanity. You can never ever destroy these people; never. Because life as we know it today started with Igbos and they are still armed with the two of the three powerful secrets God gave to humanity: Omenani ( Laws of the Land or Ten Commandements of God) and Odinani (Science of the land or the Universe). The third secret is their Gods which they foolishly lost to the white men; they came to Africa, took Igbo Gods back to Europe and America, and gave Igbos Christianity.

Watch this from interview with renowned NASA scientist, start from 9mins mark to avoid the intro.
Igbo Mediators of Yahweh Culture of Life. Talks about Igbo aliens from out of space visiting this planet and communicating in ancient Igbo language!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyIT9Hx7UFw
The igbos r great people.I v heard the Igbo say that they can defeat the Jews in any field if given d right atmosphere.Of course they v been doing it.Some Igbos will tell u that they fear nobody except d jews and fellow igbos.This confidence can be exploited by nigeria for scientific exploit.
Re: Video: Ooni Links Aje Festival To Industrious Igbo People by IkpuMmadu: 8:31am On Apr 03, 2019
reality1010:
The igbos r great people.I v heard the Igbo say that they can defeat the Jews in any field if given d right atmosphere.Of course they v been doing it.Some Igbos will tell u that they fear nobody except d jews and fellow igbos.This confidence can be exploited by nigeria for scientific exploit.
Our partnership with the church is working very well. We have imbued in our students that global competitiveness and a strong belief in themselves; which is very important. We have perfected what we call a “value-based education.” Umu akwukwo Anambra believe that nothing is impossible, absolutely nothing. And “Yes, We Can.” That’s our slogan. The belief that nothing is impossible. These are things we have taught them. We have taught them our shared values too; that they must be the best in all they do. Today we are excited that again Anambra State has done Nigeria proud. That in a competition that featured over 31 countries, we came back with the bronze medal,” Prof Omenugha enthused.https://etimes.com.ng/anambra-school-boys-win-bronze-at-world-tech-festival/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mustapha Inuwa: Bandits Using Walkie-Talkies To Beat Telecom Shutdown / Enugu Guber Aspirants Reduce As Onoh Emerges Federal Constituency Sole Aspirant / Obj: I No De Laugh Again Oh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.