Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,794 members, 7,798,678 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:23 AM

Ebuka To Alex: You Centered Your Life Around Tobi, Leo And Cee-c- - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ebuka To Alex: You Centered Your Life Around Tobi, Leo And Cee-c- (23356 Views)

Uche Ebere Reaches Out To Alex After Sex Allegations / Don Jazzy Reacts To Alex Diary Session With Biggie, Says She Talks Too Much / Davido’s Reaction To Tobi’s Obsession With Cee-C On BBNaija Show (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebuka To Alex: You Centered Your Life Around Tobi, Leo And Cee-c- by Thomsyne(m): 2:11pm On Apr 01, 2019
livelymatilda22:
So true. Lol .This is why she isn't getting any endorsement deal while Cee-c, Leo, Tobi and Nina are all getting endorsements and making money..

Alex is all about dick dick dick.. Shameless slut

stephleena: come and defend your dog

Read and educate yourself...

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/10/alex-bags-endorsement-deal/

it's really not nice displaying ignorance smiley

5 Likes

Re: Ebuka To Alex: You Centered Your Life Around Tobi, Leo And Cee-c- by Nickijoy(f): 2:13pm On Apr 01, 2019
Ijaycool:
What I found out

1. Tobi still likes CeeC

2. CeeC what's Tobi to do to her what he did to Alex in the hotel after the show, but pride no gree.

3. Dee-One is still a gossip and very envious of Miracle.

4. Alex is feeling used by Tobi to get successful, she wished she stuck with Leo, now she is envious of CeeC

5. K-Brule is going to make a good boyfriend.

6. Bambam 'won' the reunion.

7. Ahneeka bears grudges.

8. Vandora is a snake.

9. Angel thinks too highly of himself.

10. Bitto is handsome and he is 'big'
True... Bambam issa goal

1 Like

Re: Ebuka To Alex: You Centered Your Life Around Tobi, Leo And Cee-c- by livelymatilda22: 2:14pm On Apr 01, 2019
stephleena:
Alex the unusual one!!
Unusual dick hunter whose life is centered around. Cee-c,Leo,Tobi and his dick...
Re: Ebuka To Alex: You Centered Your Life Around Tobi, Leo And Cee-c- by fyneguy: 2:16pm On Apr 01, 2019
aminugambo:
I disagree

Ebuka, you found out that the BBNaija contestant with the weakest mind is Alex, that is why you all are preying on her. If that girl knows what is good for her, she should stop associating with the reunion thing.

Meanwhile, if you need a job, try sharing your CV on social media. It works. See my signature

Unknown to you and other viewers, Ebuka and Biggie have access to more clips than they showed to the public. Hence, they know the TRUTH!

2 Likes

Re: Ebuka To Alex: You Centered Your Life Around Tobi, Leo And Cee-c- by Nickijoy(f): 2:17pm On Apr 01, 2019
Princeofasia:
yes o. What else is important than toto and preek na. All the hustling is it not to get toto Las Las? All the make up and bum enlargement, is not nor to get preek? 2
Correct bro... this your yarn make sense!!!!
Re: Ebuka To Alex: You Centered Your Life Around Tobi, Leo And Cee-c- by fyneguy: 2:18pm On Apr 01, 2019
lol

''Get yourself a Tobi'' Ambassador
Re: Ebuka To Alex: You Centered Your Life Around Tobi, Leo And Cee-c- by EZEBEL: 2:18pm On Apr 01, 2019
livelymatilda22:
So true. Lol .This is why she isn't getting any endorsement deal while Cee-c, Leo, Tobi and Nina are all getting endorsements and making money..

Shameless stephleena come and defend your dog

Alex got a glo deal na which she did on beach

2 Likes

Re: Ebuka To Alex: You Centered Your Life Around Tobi, Leo And Cee-c- by BRRR: 2:19pm On Apr 01, 2019
Ijaycool:
What I found out

1. Tobi still likes CeeC

2. CeeC what's Tobi to do to her what he did to Alex in the hotel after the show, but pride no gree.

4. Alex is feeling used by Tobi to get successful, she wished she stuck with Leo, now she is envious of CeeC

8. Vandora is a snake.

i hope u know how to make money as u know everything about BBnaija. I hope u hv a job nd mot just sitting down nd watching crap
Re: Ebuka To Alex: You Centered Your Life Around Tobi, Leo And Cee-c- by fyneguy: 2:19pm On Apr 01, 2019
Jen92:
Ahneeka said she auditioned before, and didnt get in. He asked does she think her connections weren't strong enough?

Ebuka was being sarcastic. Ahneeka's response dismissed your insinuation.

4 Likes

Re: Ebuka To Alex: You Centered Your Life Around Tobi, Leo And Cee-c- by sophiathefirst: 2:20pm On Apr 01, 2019
Ijaycool:
What I found out

1. Tobi still likes CeeC

8. Vandora is a snake.

The question is
Is Alex or not successful?
Another narrative has it that Alex took Tobi supposed shine. Alex is actually made through Bbnaija, Tobi or not.
I care all about Alex that her part u wrote is a Lie
For Tobi is still a Lie. You see that psychologist analysis about Tobi is 1000% correct. He is over ambitious which comes first. It will play out with time.
Anyway obviously u don't know how to analyse people. Everything u stated is wrong May be u didn't watch the show. U were fed from people and blog post.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebuka To Alex: You Centered Your Life Around Tobi, Leo And Cee-c- by Ijaycool(f): 2:23pm On Apr 01, 2019
BRRR:
i hope u know how to make money as u know everything about BBnaija. I hope u hv a job nd mot just sitting down nd watching crap

Why so serious ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebuka To Alex: You Centered Your Life Around Tobi, Leo And Cee-c- by BRRR: 2:27pm On Apr 01, 2019
Ijaycool:

Why so serious ?
the way u gather everything for ur head, like say e fit help u. Don't u think there are better things to be serious about ?

1 Like

Re: Ebuka To Alex: You Centered Your Life Around Tobi, Leo And Cee-c- by Nobody: 2:29pm On Apr 01, 2019
Princeofasia:
when? U watch your own using Nokia torch?
I pay attention to little details.
Re: Ebuka To Alex: You Centered Your Life Around Tobi, Leo And Cee-c- by Ijaycool(f): 2:30pm On Apr 01, 2019
BRRR:
the way u gather everything for ur head, like say e fit help u. Don't u think there are better things to be serious about ?

My brother, you don't think someone can contact me from here to be writing news and gossips for their website?

Please see the positive in this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebuka To Alex: You Centered Your Life Around Tobi, Leo And Cee-c- by aminugambo(m): 2:32pm On Apr 01, 2019
fyneguy:

Unknown to you and other viewers, Ebuka and Biggie have access to more clips than they showed to the public. Hence, they know the TRUTH!

True. That's why they now she's the weakest. If you disagree, tell me who is weaker and more emotional than Alex
Re: Ebuka To Alex: You Centered Your Life Around Tobi, Leo And Cee-c- by GoodGodmykeeper(m): 3:01pm On Apr 01, 2019
K
Re: Ebuka To Alex: You Centered Your Life Around Tobi, Leo And Cee-c- by GoodGodmykeeper(m): 3:08pm On Apr 01, 2019
K.
Re: Ebuka To Alex: You Centered Your Life Around Tobi, Leo And Cee-c- by Nobody: 3:16pm On Apr 01, 2019
Ijaycool:
What I found out

1. Tobi still likes CeeC

8. Vandora is a snake.

11. Rico isn't as innocent as he wants us to believe.

On another note: before the BBNaija House
Tobi and Leo were friends,
Rico is dating Bambam's bestie,
Khloe and K-Brule were in a relationship,
Princess and Rico had a history...
How come all these people have had some connection to each other before the house, meanwhile we are 200 million Nigerians, you need 20, you randomly picked them from different states, then they were all knowing each other before? Not online knowing ooh, offline.

Una say wayo no dey this thing?

I never has the chance to watch the big brother, only followed on blogs but I like your analysis. What do you mean by Bitto is 'big'
Re: Ebuka To Alex: You Centered Your Life Around Tobi, Leo And Cee-c- by thanie(f): 3:22pm On Apr 01, 2019
livelymatilda22:

Shameless stephleena come and defend your dog

Jealousy will not kill you, stop the calling of names, she is better than you

4 Likes

Re: Ebuka To Alex: You Centered Your Life Around Tobi, Leo And Cee-c- by livelymatilda22: 3:44pm On Apr 01, 2019
N
thanie:

stop fooling yourself

Re: Ebuka To Alex: You Centered Your Life Around Tobi, Leo And Cee-c- by Vivuch: 4:09pm On Apr 01, 2019
aminugambo:
I disagree

Ebuka, you found out that the BBNaija contestant with the weakest mind is Alex, that is why you all are preying on her. If that girl knows what is good for her, she should stop associating with the reunion thing.

Meanwhile, if you need a job, try sharing your CV on social media. It works. See my signature
Alex has the most evil mind.
Re: Ebuka To Alex: You Centered Your Life Around Tobi, Leo And Cee-c- by AngelicBeing: 4:56pm On Apr 01, 2019
Ijaycool:
What I found out

1. Tobi still likes CeeC

8. Vandora is a snake.

11. Rico isn't as innocent as he wants us to believe.

On another note: before the BBNaija House
Tobi and Leo were friends,
Rico is dating Bambam's bestie,
Khloe and K-Brule were in a relationship,
Princess and Rico had a history...
How come all these people have had some connection to each other before the house, meanwhile we are 200 million Nigerians, you need 20, you randomly picked them from different states, then they were all knowing each other before? Not online knowing ooh, offline.

Una say wayo no dey this thing?
Gbam grin
Re: Ebuka To Alex: You Centered Your Life Around Tobi, Leo And Cee-c- by PrimadonnaO(f): 6:12pm On Apr 01, 2019
Jen92:
Ahneeka said she auditioned before, and didnt get in. He asked does she think her connections weren't strong enough?

C'mon. That was an obvious sarcasm.

1 Like

Re: Ebuka To Alex: You Centered Your Life Around Tobi, Leo And Cee-c- by Ayiibobo(m): 7:44pm On Apr 01, 2019
NaijaOlosho:
DAVIDO MOCKS MAYORKUN

grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=881J4Nvsn3Q
so,make we fry beans? sad
Re: Ebuka To Alex: You Centered Your Life Around Tobi, Leo And Cee-c- by OldBeer: 5:56am On Apr 02, 2019
thanie:

See your face like ape.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Omoni Oboli And Nnamdi Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary / Frank Edward: Facebook Closed My Account After I Promised To Distribute Bibles / Photos: Is Monalisa Chinda Pregnant?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.